Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learned My Lesson Well

"My husband allowed me to welcome our new neighbor with a banging."

25
12 Comments 12
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The house next to us had been on the market for nearly a year and just wouldn't move. My husband Tom and I thought the asking price was too high. It was a very nice house with many extras, just overpriced. But when the price was reduced it took only a few days for the sign in the front yard to say "Under Contract". Since then it was sold and we were pleased to see who our new neighbor was.

His name was Derrick and we learned that he was 59 years old and was divorced at age 25 and had never remarried. A factory brought him to the local area to serve as their senior accountant.

We met on his moving in day. Tom and I immediately took a liking to him. We found him to be one of those "Jack Of All Trades" kind of guys and totally independent. He came over a lot and showed Tom how to prune our shrubs and trees and he even helped Tom put in our new hot water tank. In return I often took over a casserole for his dinner and such things as that. Overall, he's an unbelievable catch for a neighbor.

There were things about Derrick, however, that began to work on my mind. He was tall and muscular, lean and very handsome and polite. Almost every time we would see him during the evening or on the weekends he would only be wearing a pair of jogging shorts. He had an incredible tan! I suppose so though because he had a privacy fence around his back yard and in ground swimming pool. Anyone who had all that in their back yard better have a good tan.

It wasn't very long before Tom started teasing me about how he always catches Derrick looking me over. I would joke back to Tom about how Derrick was older then me by 15 years and with that gray starting to show in his hair he probably couldn't even get it up no matter how excited he got. Tom had to remind me that was what I thought about Allison's dad while we were living down in Myrtle Beach (Housesitter Story).

But behind it all I was realizing how tempting it was to think about Derrick. After all, almost every guy 59 years old was showing extra baggage around the waistline and only interested in TV sports from a recliner chair! Not Derrick. He was always doing something, fixing something, building something or if nothing else just going for a swim in his pool. Always, always, always wearing those flimsy nylon jogging shorts. I'd even entertained the fantasy of taking something over and after opening the gate to the privacy fence catch him skinny dipping in his pool!

On one particular hot day I fantasized rubbing oil over his naked body in the sun and then giving him a hand job. Stroking his hard muscle with full firm strokes. Then my thoughts took me further to actually riding him. Straddling his waist and lowering down onto him. Mmmmmm, I was getting so hot and horny because of my out of control mind.

So I soon began dressing a little more sexy for when ever I was in the backyard or when I had to run something over to Derrick's house. I realized that Tom was right and that Derrick didn't try to hide the fact that he was looking me over. Most of all I really liked it. Here I am 15 years younger then this guy and maybe causing him to get a little bit horny! Tom insisted that I was causing a disturbance in Derricks jogging shorts that I might have to remedy for him one day. Anytime Tom starts acting this way I know he is in one of those moods where he gets turned on about someone else making love to me. I have gotten to like it when he gets that way and I have learned to cash in on those opportune moments.

Things began to spice up one Saturday evening when I came out of the kitchen onto our patio wearing one of Tom's tank tops which on me looked like a short sundress. I was carrying a foil covered plate to take over for Derrick's dinner. Tom was reading a magazine and asked me if I was taking dessert over also. I told him not this time because I didn't have anything. Tom got out of his chair and walked over to me and knelt down on one knee and reached up under and pulled my panties down to the floor. He looked up at me and winked.............. so I stepped out of them and headed over to Derrick's.

From this point everything started to move quickly. I entered through Derrick's gate and headed towards his sun patio and sliding doors to the kitchen. Derrick stepped out to greet me and I could tell by the way he looked at me he knew the tank top was all I had on. I told him that I would set the plate on his stove and then I returned outside. When I came back outside I noticed a very obvious semi hardness in his jogging shorts. He caught me looking at it and he had to sense that I liked knowing I caused it.

Feeling rather bold I walked over closer to him and said, "If you would like I could take care of that for you while I'm here."

Derrick reached for the bottom of my shirt with both his hands and pulled it up over my head as I raised my arms. The air, the early evening sun, and his eyes were all touching me and felt so good. I placed my hands under my breasts and smiled at him then inserted my thumbs behind the elastic of his shorts and as I knelt down onto my knees I pulled them down. His lovestick sprang forward right in front of my face. I took my right hand and as lightly as I could fondled his balls. His cock hardened more and I leaned forward so that my lips were just barely touching his knob. I let my tongue explore his shaft and take sample tastes of his manhood.

SofiiaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDream

The salty sweetness of his cock was pleasing my craving.

Gently holding his balls I reached a finger to tease his ass. He jerked and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. I had become so caught in the moment that I wanted to suck the cum out of him but also knew how much I wanted to feel his hardness part the lips of my soaked pussy.

I stood up to face him with my hand wrapped around his weapon of mass pleasure and kissed him sliding my tongue against his. "I hope you don't mind that I taste like hard, throbbing cock", I said in a whispering voice.

He motioned me a few steps back to where a huge beach towel was spread out on the ground. I sat down and looked up at him looking down at me. He gently eased me back so that I was lying flat on my back. He was standing naked and eager. He didn't appear at all intimidated by our age difference but rather I sensed a confidence radiating from his face. His cock was hard and honey roasted tan as the rest of him. His eyes studied me all over and I could tell he was pleased.

I reached both hands down and placed them on my thighs and began to raise my knees. I spread my thighs open in an attempt to convey my invitation. He had to have no doubts in his mind that I wanted fucked hard and deep by the cock swaying above me.

He stepped between my legs and knelt down. He leaned forward and placed his hands beside both of my shoulders and then began to lower himself as if doing a push up. Doing so his cock touched my almost totally shavened pussy. His hardness was throwing heat and was throbbing at my opening as he began touching my neck with his lips. I couldn't hold back my gasp nor could I control the heat shivers that I was experiencing. I was raising my ass to push my pussy towards his weapon. I was ready to take his cock however he would give it.

Instead of pouncing on me for a quick ride he kept kissing my neck. He held himself up in a way that his lips and the head of his cock were the only parts of him touching me. His gentleness and obvious display of experience convinced me that he was a veteran lover!

I reached my hand to wrap my fingers around his shaft and pressed it against my opening. With one hand I was teasing his love tool as well as my love entrance at the same time. He positioned himself so that I could begin feeding his gorgeous meat into my hungry pussy. He began to slide into me with ease. Both our bodies were glowing and throwing heat in the open air and full evening sun. He slowly and ever so gently kept increasing his depth into me with soothing strokes. Mmmmm Baby, nothing like a thick cock to end the day. His style was giving me sensations of pure ecstasy.

Somehow he maintained a position of keeping his entire body weight off of me. The only part on him touching me was his cock inside of me. He seemed to be able to read my breathing and body movements in a way that he could give himself to pleasing me to the fullest pleasure experience.

As he continued a slow stroking inside of me I could feel him swell in a way that was driving me wild. Somehow, every time he would swell to reach climax and cum he was able to control and delay himself. Mmmmm, which in no way disappointed me. Then he began to increase his speed and he smiled as his balls slapped at me. His cock swelled and swelled and he stroked me faster and faster until he began to cum in eruption like throbbing that seemed to go on and on. We both breathed heavily and moaned with satisfaction as my juices flooded his efforts with reward. The hot mixture ran down my ass and flooded the towel.

When he finished filling me it was then for the first time that he lowered himself down onto me just enough that our bodies touched and it felt so incredibly wonderful as he began kissing my neck again and his cock remained inside of me as you would expect a pro to do!

Derrick stood himself up and reached down to help me up to my feet. He took a terrycloth robe and wrapped it around me. I looked at him standing before me naked and to my amazement still hard. I grabbed my tank top shirt off of the chair and knelt down before him with my face in front of his handsome, tan cock. With my shirt I gently wiped off his love tool and took it ever so softly into my mouth. I took as much of it as I could and then began massaging it with my tongue. His reactions made it obvious that he loved it as he slowly stroked his body back and forth against my face.

I stood up, opened the robe and pressed myself against him so that our naked chests were against each other and I kissed him on his neck. So intense in my mind was the thought that maybe he will make love to me again. So much did I want too that I whispered to him, "Maybe I can slip over again. My husband and I allow each other to do some fooling around now and then. He actually knows that I came over here hoping to get laid."

Derrick looked at me and smiled with this reply, "You can come over and borrow a cup of sugar any time you like!"

I couldn't help thinking that never again would I let a little gray in someone's hair cause me to think that they are over the hill. Did I ever learn my lesson well! And I don't think that I'll ever buy sugar again since I have a good place to get some!
Published 
Written by SueEastwood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments