Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning The Ropes

"A young student gets her first lesson in bondage"

26
16 Comments 16
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
“It’s not too tight is it?” He asked the young girl he was sat next to.

She shook her head.

He looked down at the black rope that bound her wrists together behind her back. Girls like her and their desire to get into BDSM intrigued him; they seemed to be starting younger these days. Usually, it was women in their thirties; married women looking to explore their sexuality that got this adventurous. Abi was only 18; a tall and pretty eighteen year old, an intelligent one as well.

She had been discovered by his loyal Sub, Maria. Abi, a Fresher, shared a room with her in the University Halls of Residence and having got to know Maria over the first term had confessed her desire to be bound by rope. Jack had given Maria a piece of rope to experiment upon her, after she had relayed to him their discussions. It had gone well and when Maria had told her about a man she knew who was into bondage she became more intrigued. Now, here she was, sitting nervously next to him; alone after Maria had left shortly after their introduction.

“So Abi, how does it feel for you?” He asked her.

“Okay.” She replied softly.

Jack was forty five and twice divorced but whatever failings he had in marriage he made up for it when it came to BDSM. A string of women were regular visitors to his home to experience his domination abilities. He was popular in local circles and well known for his ability to guide his Submissives through their sexual boundaries and into new and fulfilling adventures. Jack enjoyed training them.

He knew that this was Abi’s first time; he knew that she was nervous; he knew that she would be wondering what was coming next but he also knew that she would be sexually excited as well. He just needed to take things slowly; play it by ear; let her do the leading. Many Dom’s think of themselves as being the Boss; think it is they who are in charge; think it is they doing the leading. They are wrong. It is the Submissive who is in charge; it is they who do the leading. The Dom follows closely behind helping the Sub along the way to reach that boundary then shows them new routes to take; guide them to new paths; help them gain the maximum sexual pleasure they can, and in the process enjoy their own fulfilment.

“You just have to tell me when you want untying Abi.” He told her.

He heard her sigh of relief and he could almost feel the tension leave her as she thanked him. But he knew she would not want to be untied just yet.

“So you like the feeling of being bound like this then?”

She nodded.

“Like the feeling of helplessness?” He said as he rested his hand on her knee.

She glanced down at his hand as if it shouldn’t be there. Jack was deliberately pointing out her state of helplessness.

“It is sexually exciting isn’t it?” He said. “Being in a state of helplessness like you are now.”

She smiled nervously again as she looked down at his hand still resting on her knee.

“So Abi tell me.” He said. “What do you expect to happen now?”

She smiled nervously. “I.....I don’t know.” She told him.

“What would you like to happen?”

“I don’t know.”

“You know Abi; whatever happens here doesn’t go any further than these four walls as far as I am concerned.”

She thanked him.

“So you can open up Abi.” He told her. “I am here to help you.”

“Thank you.” She said softly.

“I know it’s not easy.” He said. “I can see you are a shy girl and a very inexperienced one at that but I want to help you Abi.”

She smiled nervously again.

“So what is it that you think about then?” He asked her. “What is it that you fantasise about when you are in your bed at night; when you slide your hand inside your panties and touch yourself; when you start to play with yourself; what is it that brings you to orgasm Abi?”

Her mouth fell open.

“Tell me Abi?” He said as he drew his hand up her leg. “I will do anything you want me to do Abi. Tell me Abi; let me help you do it for real.”

She remained silent but he knew that within her sexual excitement was stirring. He didn’t need to touch them to know that her panties were probably very damp.

“I appreciate that it is not easy Abi talking to a complete stranger like this; telling someone that you don’t even know what sexual thoughts you are having. You don’t want to sound like a slut do you?” He said. “You don’t want me to know what a dirty little girl you are Abi, do you?”

She mouthed an almost silent “No.”

“But you are a dirty girl aren’t you Abi and you want me to make you even dirtier, don’t you Abi?” He said as his hand pushed the hem of her skirt further up her leg.

“Yes.” She sighed softly.

Jack adjusted himself on the settee so that he could sit almost sideways facing her. “You know what I would like to do with you Abi?” He said as he returned his hand to her knee. “What I would really love to do with you just now?”

“No.” She answered nervously.

“I would like to do what I did with another girl just like you Abi.” He told her.

She glanced at him momentarily before looking shyly away.

“Not far from here Abi is a club I know. It’s a private club for people like us; people into BDSM. I took her along one evening; just like I would like to take you.” He told her.

She was looking at him now.

“Next to the bar is a large pole that stretches from the floor to the ceiling. It is like one those lap dancing poles but it has a small bar across it about half way up.” He explained. “I tied her wrists to the bar Abi so that her hands were stretched above her head. Of course, she was in a helpless and vulnerable situation, just like you are.” He told her.

He could see that she was forming a picture in her head of the girl and the position she was in.

“Anybody going to the bar for a drink would have to pass the pole and, well you know what guys are like Abi, always ready to take advantage.” He said. “They would pass her and touch her. They would go past and touch her breasts.” He told her as he lifted his hand to her breasts.

She gasped as he gently cupped each breast, in turn, in his hand.

“She couldn’t stop them of course. There was nothing she could do about it; she was at their mercy. They knew it and she knew it. She knew that if she said anything they would probably do something like expose them all together. So she had to stand there and take it.” He told her as he kept up his fondling. “And they came back again and again to take advantage of her; came back to feel her up again and again.” He added.

Abi closed her eyes momentarily and Jack knew that she was imagining herself in that position.

“Of course you know what came next don’t you Abi?” He asked.

Abi shook her head.

“Well you know what guys are like. They get to touch your breasts and once that boundary is crossed they go further afield.” He told her as his hand dropped to legs.

She moaned softly as it slid under the hem of her skirt.

“They want into your panties next don’t they Abi?”

“Yesssss.” She moaned as she felt his fingers press against her mound.

“And that’s what they did Abi. They started to touch her just where I am touching you just now; touching her intimately through her soft cotton panties.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

They could feel her cunt lips; just like I can feel yours now, and they felt how aroused she was as well. She was as aroused as you are now Abi”

Jack was running his fingers up and down her furrow; feeling her arousal; feeling the heat and feeling the dampness.

“But it wasn’t like it is with me now Abi,” he told her. “There was more than one man; more than one hand. There were just over twenty guys in the club that night; all horny; all aroused; all determined to take advantage of her.”

Her eyes were closing now; the arousal was taking over. Jack knew that she was his now.

“And they got bolder and bolder Abi.” He said as he pulled her panties to one side. “Yes they wanted to touch real flesh; wanted to touch her most intimate parts, just as I am doing now Abi. They wanted to get their fingers inside her flesh.”

Abi sighed loudly as his fingers slipped through her moist cunt lips and inside her.

“They were surprised to find her so wet Abi; surprised that she had got so aroused. That got them really going.”

His fingers were deep inside her now.

“They wanted to see her now Abi.” He told her. “They had touched her flesh and now they wanted to see it; they wanted to see her cunt Abi, and that they did.”

He pulled away and lifted the hem of her skirt.

“This is what one of them did Abi.” He explained as he lifted her skirt right up. “Tucked her skirt up inside the waist and pulled down her panties.”

As his fingers gripped the waistband of her panties she lifted her bottom up. Jack had them off in seconds.

“She was very exposed Abi.” He told her as he gently pulled her knees apart. “They all gathered round to look at her. They looked and touched; probed and prodded; groped and entered her. Every male in that room took advantage of her. Can you imagine that Abi?”

She could; she was aroused, very aroused; she was wet, very wet; and Jack was taking advantage.

“What do you think they did next Abi?”

She moaned softly.

“You must know what they were going to do next, Abi?”

“Fuck her?”

“Yes Abi they were going to fuck her.” He told her as his entered her again. “One by one they were going to fuck her; every male in the room was going to fuck her.”

Abi moaned loudly as his fingers started to move in and out of her soaking wet channel.

“But they had other plans for her first Abi.” He told her. “One of them got a small telephone table and they positioned her on it. They put it behind so that she could rest on it; placed it so that her bottom was resting on the edge of it and then they tied her ankles to the legs of it. She was fully bound now Abi; bound to the pole and the table; legs wide apart and open for every male in that room.” He explained.

Abi began to thrust against his fingers now and her moans got more frequent and louder.

“Can you imagine it Abi?” He asked. “Can you imagine being in her place?”

“Yesssssssssssss.” She moaned loudly.

“But as I said there was more to come.” He told her. “There wasn’t just men there Abi, there were girls too. Wives; girlfriends and partners of the men.” He went on. “They wanted their turn too Abi; they wanted their taste of her pussy as well. One by one they knelt on a cushion in front of her and tasted her; their tongues deep in her pussy; their fingers spreading her cunt lips wide and thumbs rubbing her clitty.”

Abi groaned loudly as his own thumb rubbed against her clitty.

“One by one they took their turn Abi.” He told her. “They formed a long queue and took their turn to use her pussy; each and every woman tasted her Abi.”

She groaned again and again and thrust against his hand.

“Then the men joined the queue as well Abi. Naked from the waist down they formed an orderly line behind the women and waited for the women to finish with her.” He said as his fingers thrust harder an deeper inside her.”The girl could see them there waiting to take their turn; cocks of all shapes and sizes waiting to get inside her. She could do nothing about it Abi; all she could do was watch as the women’s queue slowly diminished; watch as the last women finished feasting upon her pussy, then it was the men’s turn.”

Abi cried out as her first orgasm hit her.

“The man who had brought her there was first Abi.” He told her. “The first to lead the way; the first to use her like a slut; the first to fuck her and leave his cum deep inside her. As soon as he pulled out another took his turn; another cock; another erection to violate her body and leave its juices inside her.”

Abi was moaning loudly now as another orgasm began to approach.

“The girls also helped out as well Abi. Some gathered around to urge the men on; they touched them; fondled them, even cupped their balls in their hands to make them fuck her harder and faster.” He told her.

Abi began screaming now; screaming as his fingers plunged deeper and faster inside her. Another orgasm was arriving; like an electric current surging through her body it made her buck and writhe. She was like an animal now; screaming; moaning and crying, crying out to be fucked.

“You want fucking now Abi?” He asked her.

“YES.” She screamed.

“You want my cock now Abi?”

“YES” She screamed again.

“You want to show me what a dirty little whore you are?”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

“Beg me Abi. Beg me for my cock.” He told he as his fingers thrust furiously in and out of her.

“PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK ME.” She screamed at him.

Jack pulled away and lifted her up. In a matter of seconds he had her bent over the arm of the settee and he was dropping his trousers.

He wasn’t going to waste any time with her; he wasn’t going to take it slowly; he wasn’t going to wait for her to orgasm first. Not only was he very horny but he also knew she didn’t want to waste time either. He knew she wanted to feel him deep inside her; he knew that all she wanted was a fast and furious fuck; he knew she wanted him to use her as quickly as possible.

That is exactly what she got; hands gripping her thighs and roughly pulling her too him; long hard thrusts interspersed with hard slaps of her bottom; deep penetrating thrusts as he pulled her on her hair and a mind blowing orgasm as he told her what a filthy slut she was. It was over in a few minutes.

Suddenly the room fell into silence; the screaming stopped; the sound of flesh slapping against flesh ceased; the words of abuse fell silent. All that remained was the sound of heavy breathing and the odd soft moan escaping from Abi’s lips.

A good fifteen minutes passed before he pulled away from their collapsed position on the settee and untied her bonds. In those awkward few moments as they looked at each other in silence he wondered what she thinking; wondered what she might say; even wondered what she might do. Then she reached for him and kissed him. “I didn’t expect that.” She said.

He smiled and hugged her. He always enjoyed that moment after taking someone across that boundary to pastures new and seeing the look of pleasure and gratitude on their faces. “Is that club for real?” She asked him.

He kissed her. “Everything can be made real.” He told her.

She reached down with her hand and held his cock. “I’d like to go there sometime.” She told him.

He wanted to take her there; he would take her there, but all in good time. He wanted to enjoy her alone for a while; there would be plenty of time to share her with others later but for now he would keep her for himself. There was after all a lot for her to learn; Abi had to learn the ropes first.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments