Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning To Live Again

"Two years after the death of her husband, Gina decides to live again."

7
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Gina turned the water off and lay back in the tub. Her body completely submerged in the bubbles of her bath. She closed her eyes. She was nervous about her plans for that evening. Nervous was just one of the many emotions she felt.

She had been dating Phil for four months. He was polite, handsome and always a gentleman, but most of all he had been patient. He had not rushed her into anything. He had not even tried to kiss her until after they had been dating a month, much less anything else.

She knew he wanted more. She could see it in his eyes. More than that, she could feel it against her stomach when they would kiss. His bulge was prevalent each time he would pull her close to his body.

She rubbed her hand up her stomach and over her breasts. She was ready too. It had been two years since she had been with a man. As ready as she was, she still could not get the thought of Jeff out of her mind. She would never forget him, but she knew he would want her to move on.

She and Jeff had been high school sweethearts. They married right out of high school. The day after their honeymoon, he went into the fire academy and became a firefighter. For twelve years she waited for him to come home from the station after shift. Each time he did, she would breathe a small prayer of thanksgiving.

One night there was a knock on her door. When she saw the black SUV in the drive, she knew the dreadful day had arrived. She became numb. She saw the Chief’s mouth moving but she never heard what he had said. Her life as she had known it ended that very night.

It had taken her a year to get over the loss of her husband. She had attempted to take her own life. Luckily, her friends and family never gave up on her, even though she had given up on herself.

The second year had been better. She met Phil at a social event. He was a computer tech. He was a couple years older than she was. He had salt and pepper hair, strong hands and a sexy dad-bod, but most of all, he made her laugh, which was something she had not done very much.

She sat up and washed her body. She was only thirty-two and she still was very proud of her body. Her 34B breasts had developed a slight sag, but only she would notice. She and Jeff had never had children. As much as they both loved kids, she was not able to have them. They had thought about adoption, but they had never gotten around to it.

She was petite, at only five foot and two inches. Her hands and feet were small, and she took pride in still being able to find clothes in the junior section of her favorite department store. Her stomach was not as flat as it had been before the accident. Her depression had caused her to gain a few pounds, but luckily she was shedding it slowly.

Jeff’s favorite part of her body was her butt. He told her numerous times that she had a hot ghetto butt. It was the biggest part of her body. She could still feel his strong hands gripping it as they made love.

She flipped the lever for the water to drain as she stood up in the tub. She reached for her towel and wrapped it around her body. She stepped out of the tub and began to dry herself off.  She fixed her hair and makeup, then slipped on a sexy bra and panty set, then her dress. She slipped her feet into a pair of sexy heels as the doorbell rang.

Phil always treated her like a queen. He had no clue of her plan. To him, it was a normal Friday night date. They went to a restaurant and had a nice meal. They took a walk in the park before heading back to her place for a movie.

When they arrived back at her house, he went to start the movie while she fixed some popcorn. Once everything was ready she snuggled up next to him. The movie was playing, but she was not paying any attention to it.

Her heart and body were in a struggle. Her body wanted and needed sex, but her heart kept reminding her of her husband. While that struggle went on, another dilemma developed in her mind. If she decided to go through with it, how was she supposed to send the signal without being slutty? She closed her eyes tight and took a deep breath. She opened her mouth and the words flowed like someone else was speaking for her.

“Phil, you know that I care about you, right?” she asked.

Phil was shocked by the sudden question, “Ah, yeah Gina, I do.”

She smiled. “I appreciate how you have been patient with me. Most men would not have put up with my emotional roller coaster like you have. I know you have not pressured me, but I want to take the next step in our relationship.”

He turned his upper body towards her. She had his attention. He had first thought she was about to send him on his way, but now he thought it may turn out better than he had hoped. He didn't say a word. He nodded his head and listened to every word that came from her plump pink lips.

“It is hard for me,” she continued, “I have never done it with any man beside Jeff before. He was my first, and I have not been with a man intimately since he died. To be honest, I am an emotional wreck.”

Phil laid his hand on her leg, “I know, and when you are ready we will, but not until you are completely ready.”

She took a deep breath. “I am ready.”

She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. The kiss lingered. As the kiss continued it became more passionate and soon her dress was pushed up her back and she was straddling his lap.

She could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against her panty covered mound. She ground it against him and she could feel her moisture building. He placed his hands under her butt and lifted her. Still kissing, he carried her across the living room, into her bedroom.

In the bedroom, he laid her on the bed and climbed above her. Their lips never parted as he rolled them to their side and he unzipped the back of her dress. She moaned as his hand slipped between the open zipper and touched her bare back.

She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him over to his back. She straddled his waist. Sitting on his lap, she sandwiched his throbbing member between her plump butt cheeks. She twisted until it laid perfectly between her cheeks. She could tell by the feeling that his was longer than Jeff had been. Her panties were past damp, they were soaked.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

She pulled her arms from the sleeves of the dress and pushed it down. Her nipples strained against the silky material of her bra. She reached back and unclasped the hooks and folded her arms over the cups as the straps fell down her arm. Slowly she pulled her bra away from her breasts.

No other man had seen her naked breasts until then. His hands moved up her sides and met at her chest. His big hands completely covered them. Her nipples fell between his ring and middle fingers and as he squeezed her breasts his fingers pinched into her nipples.

He had lit a fire in her that had been extinguished way too long. She leaned down and kissed him as she pulled his shirt up his body. He sat up and helped her, tossing it off the bed. He picked her up again and turned her so he was again on top of her.

He wasted no time taking her dress the rest of the way off. He stood on his knees and gazed upon her body. He could not help but smile. The smile remained on his face as he began to unbuckle his belt, then unbutton and unzip his jeans.

He slipped off the bed and pushed his jeans and boxers off. Gina watched as his cock sprung from its confines. Until that moment, she had never seen but one cock in her life. Jeff had always satisfied her. Phil was indeed longer than Jeff, but he was not as thick.

While he removed his shoes and socks, she peeled her wet panties away from her vagina. She could not remember the last time she was so wet.

Phil climbed back onto the bed and positioned himself between her open legs. He pressed his cock against her and she opened. He slowly slipped into her tightness. She closed her eyes, and a tear escaped the corners. She held onto his arms as he continued to press into her.

It felt a lot like the first time Jeff had penetrated her, minus the sting of her hymen being torn. Her vagina welcomed its new visitor and slowly opened to let it in. When their pelvises met, Phil stopped and looked down at her.

“Are you okay?” he asked softly.

She could not answer, all she could do was nod and grip his arm. He remained still. He wanted her comfortable. He gazed upon her pale skin, he knew he had been granted something special and he fought back his carnal impulses.

Her pussy gripped his cock like a glove. He slowly withdrew and gently pushed it back home. Slowly he began to pick up a slow and steady rhythm. She lifted her arms and locked them around his neck. Her hips twisted and thrust upward to me his.

The moisture inside her continued to increase. He lowered his head and kissed her passionately. While their lips were locked, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Both were building to their climax.

His thrusts became a bit more forceful. She moaned softly in his ear. Her heels pressed against his butt cheeks pulling him into her. With one forceful thrust, he pushed inside her. She could feel his cock throbbing, filling her with his seed. She had been so close.

His body trembled as the last of his seed emptied into her. He knew she had not hit her pinnacle, he had tried to hold back, but he too had been without sex for a while and with the passion of the situation, he could not contain his orgasm. He slowly withdrew and began kissing down her chest.

He kissed between her breasts, he was tempted to suck on her hard nipples, but he hoped there would be time for that later. He was on a mission. The beautiful woman beneath him needed an orgasm, and he was going to give it to her.

He kissed down her stomach, over her belly button. Her legs opened with anticipation. He had never performed oral after emptying his seed before, but she was worth it. He kissed her lower stomach. Her scent was strong and drew him closer to her puffy labia.

As he kissed down her stomach, Gina recalled the last time she and her husband had sex. He took pride in his talented tongue, the way he could push her to the limit so quick by licking and sucking her clitoris was one of the things she missed most about him.

Phil parted his lips and pressed them against her clitoris. A small moan escaped her lips. Gently he sucked her clitoris into his mouth. She tasted divine as he sucked and pressed his tongue against her engorged button.

Her fingers ran through his hair as she pressed her pelvis against his mouth. He moved his left hand up and fumbled with her nipple as two fingers from his right hand slipped inside her. She could feel her release building.

Her body reacted quickly. Her upper body lifted from the bed as her legs clamped around his head. Her hands held his head in place as she opened her mouth to scream, but her breath had left her, so no sound escaped.

Her legs trembled as they pressed against his head. He continued to suck, finding it harder and harder to breathe. Finally, she released her death grip and fell back onto the bed. She gasped for air as her body tingled from head to toe. She had a smile on her face while she stared up at the ceiling.

Phil wiped his mouth and chin with his hand and moved back up her body. He lay beside her and held her and soon he drifted off to sleep. She lay in his arms, her mind raced with so many thoughts and emotions. She heard his breathing soften and knew he was asleep.

She carefully slipped from his arms. When she stood up, she felt a rush escape her and run down her inner thigh. She quietly walked into the living room. She walked to the mantle and took the picture of her husband dressed in his dress blues.

She looked at his handsome face as a  tear ran down her cheek. She kissed the picture. “I love you and I miss you every day, but it is time I start learning to live again. I will never forget you, my love.”

She placed the picture in a drawer in her china cabinet and tiptoed back to the bedroom. Phil was sound asleep. She climbed onto the bed and gently placed his flaccid cock in her mouth.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Richard_Head
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments