Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lenny's Roots - Chapter 8

"The Hollywood Madam was not his type, but business was business."

1
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The fact of the matter was that Lenny was gone forever and there was no chance of him ever fucking a deal up again. I knew that and Ramon knew it and a handful of our handlers back east knew it, but most of the connected guys around town had no idea of who he was and how bad he had fucked up.

I knew that I had better get off my ass and get up to Hollywood and talk turkey to the Hollywood madam about the circumstances of Lenny’s unfortunate demise. Ramon was of the opinion we were better off with him out of the picture and I can’t say I disagreed with him all things considered.

It was easy to surmise he had crossed the west coast closed club of prime ass hustling in his usual bull in the China cabinet way of earning a buck. There was no doubt that he had totally ignored the instructions of laying low and keeping a low profile. At least the perps in his final crime scene had taken the precaution of removing his fingerprints by cutting off his hands and they had also remove all his teeth and even cut off the only tattoo on his body. It was unlikely they would identify him anytime soon because it was his first time across the Hudson river and folks in Hollywood probably had no idea who the fuck he was because he was still fronting a phony cover story to stay hidden and off the grid.

Ramon bitched and moaned about being taken away from his pussy heaven in Vegas but he saw my look and shut his mouth with a rare case of good sense and instinctive survival. We headed out of Vegas moving along the straight line highway into the Los Angeles metro area and saw the smog hanging over the city like some sign from God almighty that the whole place was a latter day Sodom and Gomorrah just waiting for the bolt of justice to fall from the skies.

In a way, I was glad it wasn’t Ramon and me that had to decommission Lenny permanently because he was one of the original wild ones that roamed the mean streets like some carnivorous wolf without any sense of pity.

We had to stop on the state line to get our air conditioning topped off because the unit was not getting the job done in the three digit heat wave that covered the entire route from Vegas to Los Angeles. The frigging mechanic was a broad with coveralls that showed off her prime grade A buttocks just standing and when she bent over to use a tool her heart-shaped behind confirmed she was a mechanic that wasn’t wearing any undies under her coveralls. Apparently, she was the daughter of the owner of the shop. He was in a wheel chair so I guess she was tagged with carrying on the business.

The girl’s name was George and I smiled because she was the prettiest George I had ever seen.

She beckoned me outside the garage area in the shade and showed me a tiny circular device about as big as my thumb.

“You got somebody listening into your car conversations, mister.”

I knew right away it was probably the Feds because the locals didn’t have that kind of expertise and didn’t give a shit about what Ramon and I were up to as long as we didn’t make any mess in a casino.

“Thank you, George. I guess I owe you a favor for that in addition to fixing the air.”

I looked down at her with her head only coming up to my tits and I wondered what kind of noises she would make when she was stuffed with Italian salami from behind. I think she must have read my mind like some broads can do just by getting a whiff of your scent or some tell they saw that gives away your need for immediate sex and no desire for conversation.

We stepped into a dirt floor storage room in the back and she showed me how quickly her coveralls could be lowered below her knees. Then, with a smile over her shoulder, she bent over and grabbed hold of a huge truck tire and spread her legs so I could get into her vagina with no effort at all.

I was surprised that she was already sopping wet down there and I slipped in so easily that I was bottoming out with the very first thrust. After that, we slowed things down and I fucked her more lovingly than roughly and we both seemed to like that a little better than the lust route that meant a quick cum and fast exit from the shed.

The sweat was pouring off the both of us but neither of us gave a damn because the sex was utterly first rate and I wanted it to last no matter what the temperature was outside. Eventually, we both got to the finish line about the same time and I was happy to see her go into a convulsive orgasm just before I gave her a load of cream cum deep into her tight little vagina. I hoped she was using some sort of protection because neither of us had thought to use a condom in the need to get things launched without delay.

I watched George wipe her pussy with some tissues from the desk behind us and she waved my spunk at me with a smile on her face like she had won a bet.

She was a feisty little thing and that made a big impression on me. Besides, she had about the tightest pussy I had ever nailed and that included a couple of supposed virgins that might have been fudging some past history.

“Mister Tony, I like your dick too much. You are much better at fucking than any of the boys around this hick town. Can I visit you up there in Vegas when you are not busy?”

I gave her my card with the address on Flamingo where Ramon and I had our off-site headquarters. I also wrote my cell phone number on the reverse and told her it was private only for her. I guess the truth was I liked her because she didn’t ask for anything and didn’t expect anything except a hard dick when the urge was on her.

She reminded in a way of my first girlfriend.

***

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

Patricia was one of those pretty young things with lots of looks, but not much kindness or patience or any of those intangible things that make a girl a whole lot more than just a piece of ass on a rainy day.

The little cocksucker had busted my silly dreams of settling down with her dismissal of my cock as much too large for her personal use and she told me in no uncertain terms that it would never be taking up residence in her pretty little ass. Up to that point, I was pretty proud of my cock that was considered by my locker room buddies as the biggest one they had ever seen. I was disappointed because up to that point I had only put it to her a couple of times and each time she kept begging me to take it out because it was too big for her little pussy.

After those two bad experiences, we had settled into a routine of my pulling down her panties and rubbing my hard dick between her tits and between her ass cheeks until I sprayed her with my love juice like I was watering the flowers. Several months of that kind of kinky fucking had me doubting my manhood and led me to carnal excesses with a bunch of nasty girls that didn’t give a flying fuck where you stuck your dick.

I moved on from Patricia with her hands-off backside and her fear of big cocks because I didn’t want to wind up like so many other big city assholes licking pussy and living with some broad that hated men and enjoyed humiliating them in front of the world.

***

I followed George back to the garage floor and we were given the blessing to continue on our way to Los Angeles. Her father was looking me over his shaded specs and I sensed his hostility. He was one of those dudes that could figure things out just by watching people’s movements and facial expressions.

The casino pit bosses hated that kind of customer because they were the ones that had the best chance of actually beating the odds and winning against the house using instinctive skills instead of counting on lady luck.

I smiled my friendliest smile and shouted over to Ramon. He was sitting at a vinyl covered table shoving a taco down his gullet and looking bored as hell in the midst of all the activity.

“Get your ass in the car, amigo. We got to make it to the coast before dusk.”

I took one last look at George’s pretty ass and regretted the fact that business ruled the day and I had to forego a nice little interlude away from the hustle and bustle of sin city. Now we were heading to a different kind of chaos.

It was one that had an undercurrent of corruption worse than in Vegas and hypocrites on every corner acting holier than thou taking advantage of pretty young girls with stars in their eyes and panties that went up and down like a skyscraper elevator.

The inside scoop on the Hollywood madam was that she liked girls more than dick and never hesitated to use every trick in the book to make a fast buck. I had seen her type everywhere I went and I generally found them hot little numbers when they had no choice but to bend over and grab their ankles.

The sun ahead of us was slowly sliding down into the jumbled smog that looked more like a cloud than a poisonous pollution that would turn healthy lungs into a doctor’s textbook of unhappy symptoms.

Hollywood was a mecca for the lonely and the go-to place for kinky souls.

We pulled up into the driveway in the hills just outside the famous home of the stars and I punched in the code that would give us access to the organization-owned villa that had thirteen bedrooms and so many baths that I lost count and gave up trying. Fortunately, the caretaker staff had all departed for the day and we had our privacy without any fear of anyone hearing us discuss business. The incident with the bug in the limo was enough for me to be on the defensive and I warned Ramon to act like we were being listened to at all times.

I don’t think he paid much attention because the next minute he was talking about some past hit on a defector that had loose lips and a long list of debt he never bothered to clear up before his demise.

It was typical Ramon carelessness and I knew someday it get us both into hot water unless he cleaned up his act. Still, he was the kind of guy that I wanted to watch my back and we went back a long way. So far back that even I couldn’t remember half the shit he had filed in his devious brain like a librarian of crime.

In the center of the hallway table there was an envelope inviting us both to the Hollywood madam’s mansion for a special party to celebrate the election of some prick that catered to the underworld and got plenty of free pussy in return.

It looked like Hollywood was the same as the rest of the country.

You always found guys willing to do almost anything to get pussy and they kept it on the down low to let their careers bloom and flourish like the hypocrites they really were.

Published 
Written by 3FingerKelly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors