Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting it all out

"Me and my boyfriend have a deal, and tonight it goes my way."

1
1 Comment 1
13.8k Views 13.8k
616 words 616 words
I am waiting on my couch for him to come. I am wearing his button up shrt I kept from last time, my tight jeans, and his favorite thong. I hear a soft knock on the door, it is him trying hard not to wake my grandpa. I open and the door, and before I can say hello he wraps his arms around my back and kisses me. When he finished He says, " Tonights your turn." I smile and he sits down on the couch. I straddle his legs and can feel his cock getting hard just by looking at me. I kiss his lips gently before he grabs my head and we start making out. I start to slowly pull back and unbutton the shirt which shows part of my breasts but i leave the shirt on. He pulls his shirt off, and i lay down pulling you down on tops of me. You take the shirt off of my shoulders and kiss the top of them. i unbutton my jeans, so he can slip them off, and he sees the thong i am wearing and smiles. He kisses down my stomach, every few seconds or so looking up at me. He pulls my thong just enough to expose my swollen clit. I take a deep breath in as he barely touches it with the tip of his tounge. I let out the breath just as a mountain of heat goes through my body. He pulls it the rest of the way off, and spreads my legs. Kissing up my left thigh as he makes his up to my pussy. He blindfolds me so I can't see what he is going to do. He traces two finger down my body and pinches my clit as he gets further down. I take a sharp breath when the pain fills my stomach.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

It may have hurt but somehow I want him to keep doing it. He lays in between my legs and has me hold open my pussy for him. He slowly blows a tiny amount of hot air into it and lick the lips. I whisper for him to finger fuck me, and he says " Anything for you". He slowly adds 2 fingers into my vagina, and moves them slowly but getting faster and deeper by the second. I moan as he starts to massage my g-spot, he suddenly stops as he can tell I am about to orgasm. He inserts another finger and massages my clit with the other hand. He asks me when to stop. But when I tell him to stop, he jams the rest of his hand into my pussy. I scream unable to control my self. He continues hand fucking me , when I tell him to scratch my g-spot. He digs his nail into it and it feels amazing. MY entire body below my waist is numb, I cant move, but I can feels every single movement. He jerks his hand out and puts in an ice cube. He uses his cock to shove it further in. I can feel it stop at the end of my pussy and it burns. He pumps hard and is twist my clit out and biting my nipples. About 30 minutes and 18 orgasms for me I am about to cum. I tell him and he pulls out and shoves in his tounge. He licks out every last drop of it. He re-enters me and not long after he asks me if he can put his load in me. I say yes just dont stop. I can feel the bulk load get packed into the end of my pussy. He lays down beside me and holds me close.
Published 
Written by ckail14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments