Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Light The Sexual Flame Baby

"Monster wants to 'cum in' my tight pussy"

31
16 Comments 16
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My first intimate experience was back in high school and it was horrendous. Not as magical as I imagined it to be and the guy was a complete asshole. I told him I only want a kiss, but he wanted a lot more. I ended up slapping him across the face during our make out. Did I mention that, that was my first kiss?

He was one of those popular jocks and in spite of getting slapped he spread rumors about me being a slut. This led to me having no intentions of getting intimate with anyone whatsoever, because I thought all that guy's cared about was sex and themselves. I thought they were ALL selfish pigs.

Until years later, I met the one. Today, will be the forth time we make magic happen and this time I won't ruin things for him like the last couple of times. It's my birthday today, I'm now 21 and this time I won't start crying to the point where he'd have to take it out the minute he puts it in. Although, all I remember is how much it hurt last time we did it and how much my pussy bled. His hard massive cock excited to make it's way through my tight little pussy. This time will be different, I'm gonna keep him in me until he cums.

So it started off like this ~

We were in the back of the car seat. I was sitting on his lap, in butterfly position with my legs around his torso, grasping onto his shirt. Starring out the window, watching the rain pour through his Dodge Viper's black tinted windows. He always smelt so good, as if he just got out of the shower, his cologne was just intoxicating (D&G Light Blue).

My hands were feeling his muscular back. I couldn't help but feel safe around him and so relaxed. I felt his hard-on the moment I got on his lap, but was anxious and waiting for him to make the first move. Shortly after cuddling, we kissed passionately and his hand was positioned right on my crotch. He rubbed it gently. At this point, I just got really nervous and I placed my head back onto his broad muscular shoulders with my eyes closed focusing on his gentle touch.

Then, I closed my eyes and let out an exhale, it helped calm me down. Reminding myself that this is the man I lost my virginity to and he did it ever so gently, I'm in good hands right now and there's no need to worry. Intercourse shouldn't hurt the forth time. I sat back up and starred into his dreamy brown eyes. I started leaning back onto the drivers seat, my back rested on the drivers seat, while I still had my legs wrapped around his torso.

Soon after, I grabbed the bottom end of my warm black fleece hoodie and started to slowly lift it up. I saw his gaze drop down- following my hands as they lifted up my hoodie. His eyes dropped back down to the black silk and lace lingerie I was wearing. My 32C breasts were popping out of the tight lingerie top. I got a little shy, exposing myself like that and put my hands over my half covered breasts. Staring at him again, wondering what he could possibly be thinking right now.

"I love you Kora," he said, in a loving voice.

I gave him a slight smile, staring down at my breasts. He swiftly grabbed my hands, clasping his hands into mine. Immediately, I felt his warm kisses on my neck, and then down to my collar bone area. I was able to feel my panties starting to get wet. He let go of my hands and unhooked the back piece of my lingerie and pulled the top down.

I felt my breasts were out, but I was too shy to look at his face. It was starting to get cold. I knew my nipples were hard from the cold. I just closed my eyes and leaned back. He started to suck on my nipples like an animal. I opened my eyes to see this, because it felt so good. He looked like a hungry starving animal sucking on them. Seeing him do that, turned me on even more.

I gently stroked my hand through his soft black hair. I then leaned back again onto the cold leather drivers seat that was behind me. I was wearing thick black tights and had my legs around him still. He starred at my exposed tits like they were the best thing he's ever seen.

My tits are actually my favourite feature of mine. I think the little mole on the right side of my boob is cute. (One of my girlfriend's call's my breasts 'The Marilyn [Monroe] Boobs' because of the mark)

He grabbed both of them with his big warm hands and gave them a squeeze. Then another squeeze and stroked his hands up to my shoulders, then back down to my perky breasts. I let out an exhale, I was so relaxed. He continued this for a while. I felt so satisfied and loved each and every second of this.

I let out another exhale, and a moan. My panties were so soaked, at this point I thrust my body a little forward massaging my clit on his massive bulge. Then let out another soft moan and did that again and again and kept going. It felt so amazing! I wanted to keep going. I gazed up into his sexy eyes again, his fingers slid down into my pants and slid past my panties, gently down my clit and his middle finger went straight into my pussy. He wanted to see how wet I was, and I got ever so horny at the same time I got a little shy.

He started tugging my tights down, they went down slightly.

"Take it off," he said.

I got out of the butterfly position, and crouched down... peered out the tinted windows, checking to see if anyones near by. It was just us here, no one could see us. Although I'm no longer a virgin, I still get slightly scared because all this is still new to me. I'm learning what sex is from him and I'll admit it feels right.

I got up, bent over with my firm ass facing him and slowly started to pull my tights down. I really wanted him to spank me. As I slid down my pants, I thought to myself how lucky I am to have him; I just love how he's gentle with me but at the same time aggressive. I know he's a beast in bed, but he's just holding back right now until I get more comfortable. He began stroking my smooth legs as soon as they were exposed, feeling my ass as well. I turned around a little disappointed that he didn't spank me. I was in the perfect position.

I left my thong on, his eyes were fixated straight onto my black silk thong. It was pressed right against my pussy from the wetness. He pressed his knuckles onto my clit, just how I like it. I felt a voltage of ecstasy as he continued to please me, as I climbed back onto his lap, this time my feet facing the window. My arm rested around his neck and the other stroked his rock solid pecs that I loved so much. He started rubbing me really fast.

I moaned and let out a high pitched, "Ooooh."

He quickly pulled down my thong.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

I lifted my bum and he helped pull the rest off and there I was, sitting on his lap naked. His hand stroked my smooth shaved pussy. His fingers circled around my pretty, pink, wet pussy, while I rested my head shyly on his shoulder.

I looked up at him, his eyes were shut as he was feeling my pussy. I wondered if he was just getting a good feel as to how wet I was, maybe controlling himself so he didn't go into beast mode, or was I boring him?!

In a moment, that thought of me boring him, made this shy girl instantly put her hand in his pants. I grabbed his hard erect penis, I struggled a little to get it out because of how big it was. But once I got it out. I starred at those nine inches in fear and some admiration. That fear came from the pain I experienced trying to fit that giant cock into my pea sized love box.

Once it was out, I ran my hand up and down it gently; while he rubbed my tits. I liked how soft his dick was to touch. I glanced back up at him again. I know he saw fear in my eyes; the same fear he saw the first time we had sex. After the first time we had sex, his well earned cock's nickname became Monster, because of the affect it has on me.

"I'm scared," I whispered into his ear.

"Don't worry we'll go at your pace," he said, ever so sweetly.

He pushed his finger into me. "Ouch," I said.

"Relax babe, that way you won't tighten up."

I inhaled and exhaled the way I was taught in yoga and felt slightly better than before. And put my hand over his hand, guiding him, as he was pushing it in. He starting moving his finger around in there, which made me let out whimper. It was a strange sensation. I started moaning, as he started rubbing my clit with one hand and fingering me with the other. That combination actually felt really good, but just so different and new to me.

A couple of minutes later I was definitely relaxed. He slid his finger out and held it up between us. His finger was drenched with my juices and it smelled so good. I can't describe the scent, or really compare it to anything, but it was nice. I was tempted to lick his finger.

"See, no blood. You're not going to bleed this time and it shouldn't hurt," he said.

"It's time for you to get on top," he said, with excitement in his eyes.

Oh fuck- not this again, I thought to myself.

I can't.. (remembering how much it hurt last time).

"You can't?" he said.

"I don't want to," I said.

Suddenly, he ripped off his condom, and proceeded to pull his pants back up telling me to get off of him. I pissed him off. Last thing I want is to get him angry, or frustrated.

At that moment I said, "I'll do it."

And pushed his shoulders back against the seat, not allowing him to get up. Wow, I thought to myself, he's avoiding eye contact. In the nine months we've been together, I've never seen him behave this way before. Clearly this means a lot to him, and all I want is to make him happy.

I tried pushing it in, but I was so tight it felt like I had no hole there. I lifted my body up and demanded him to finger me. He stuck it in. I closed my eyes focusing on where his finger was. I was so nervous, to the point I was scared, I'd push his cock up against my clit, or something. I put my finger right next to his inserted finger just to guide that Monster of his right in.

While staring down at his cock, I nervously said, "Take it out sweetie."

He slid his finger out.

I positioned my wet, silky, pussy over his throbbing cock. Sliding it slowly past my swollen lips. I nervously lowered myself on to his hard cock. I still didn't feel like I had an opening there... All I felt was an intense burning sensation. I was about to give up and call it quits because that pain was unbearable, until I took a look at his face, he was patiently waiting like a gentleman. This guy's one in a million. I applied a lot more pressure and told him to help me out. He grabbed my hips and thrust his hips up and….

"Owww. OHH FUUCK," I whimpered, in a low voice.

"Is it in?" (all I felt was intense burning, so I couldn't tell)

"Yes," he said, in satisfaction.

He started going up and down, he was going slowly for me. I uncomfortably bounced on him and started leaning forward, trying not to cry.

"Rest your head on my shoulder," he said.

I leaned forward and did so. He was breathing heavy. I felt like my wet pussy was gripping onto his massive cock, as if it was welcoming him in.

Each time he penetrated me, I couldn't help it - but let out a soft moan. "Mmmm…mmmm…oh…mmmm."

It hurt and at the same time it felt good, I wanted more. I was able to tell by his breathing that he was going to cum soon. His hands were all over my ass, squeezing it. Surprisingly, having his dick inside actually felt better and better as he kept going. It actually felt better than me rubbing my clit, secretly I wanted more and didn't want him to cum already.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said, in a sexy voice. It turned me on so much, I knew I was going to cum soon too.

"Cum," I said, softly into his ear, while my head was still resting on his shoulder.

I was still able to feel the rhythm of him going in and out of me. His fingers started tracing and flickering around my asshole. It felt so nice, I've never had anyone do that before, my moans got louder. His breathing got heavier ---- all of a sudden, I felt thick hot spurts of cum deep inside me.

After he took it out, I opened my legs and rubbed my pussy while starring at that condom full of that sexy jizz I love having in my mouth and had an orgasm in seconds. We cuddled after that, held each other so tightly. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I was so proud of myself. This time I was actually able to handle his cock without crying.

He kissed me on the forehead and said with a smile on his face, "That wasn't so bad was it?"

After carefully thinking about it, I said, "It'll be a lot better next time," with a naughty smirk on my face.

All this action really worked up an appetite for me. We helped each other get dressed and went out to eat at some fancy restaurant. One day, I see myself being the biggest freak he's ever been with, he just doesn't know it yet. He better be ready for next time. 

Published 
Written by silkyexotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments