Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lights Off Hotel Meeting

"Lights Off Please"

7
0 Comments 0
6.7k Views 6.7k
670 words 670 words
I had just gotten the text, "Room 325, door is open". I stared at my phone screen, was I ready to do this?
I parked my car and headed into the hotel. I was definitely ready to live out this experience. I got to room 325 and the door was slightly open. A do not disturb card was slid into the key slot.

I could faintly make out the moans behind the door, and that sent a rush of adrenaline through me. As soon as I walked into the room I could see nothing. It was complete and utter darkness.

As I started to undress, I could hear the very audible slurping sounds and moans from on the bed. Walking slowly near the beds, I could barely see, but I made out her succulent ass. I could see the silhouette of a man guiding her head onto his cock and I was loving every minute of it.

With that pretty ass bent over, I went straight to her pussy and tasted her indulging juices. As soon as my tongue entered her, the moans got louder and more excited. Using my tongue to give her every ounce of pleasure I could, she continued to get louder. Her juices were flowing ever more freely, and I could tell by her quick muffled breaths she was close to the edge.

I decided not to let her release her just yet, and stepped away from the ultimate feast. Her lover motioned me over to her mouth and as soon as she found my dick in the darkness, she attacked. By now I was a full nine inches from all the excitement and rush, she sent me into ecstasy with her head.

She knew exactly what to do and her moans and slurping, was out of this world. She worked fast and in minutes I wanted to explode in her mouth. I had much better plans so I laid her on her back and slipped inside of her easily. She wanted to feel all of my dick and sucked me in with pussy.

Her juices had been flowing so much, it literally was a pool by now.

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

I fucked her harder and faster and her moans definitely sent me over the edge as I shot all of my cum inside of her. She continued to milk my dick until I had nothing left but I was not done with her.

Her lover motioned me over to the edge of the bed, and I led my dick into her mouth. She loved the the taste of my cum and her juices mixed and brought me back to full erection in minutes. Her lover fingered her, and she could not bear the pleasure and she had her first orgasm.

I wanted to feel her pussy again and I bent her over the bed. As I slipped my dick into her lovely pink slit, I could feel her getting even wetter. She had long beautiful hair and I wrapped it in a ponytail and proceeded to use it to hold on as I fuck her mercilessly. The screams could for sure be heard outside the hotel door but I did not stop. I was going to give her the best fucking I could and I continued to pound.

Her noises turned from words, to gibberish, to where she couldn't not speak. I could hear her breathing getting heavier and her pussy tightening around my dick. I pumped hard a few more times and I could feel her body shaking in pure orgasmic ecstasy. I could feel the waves of pleasure shooting through her body and I finished inside of her.

Her lover motioned for me to leave and I proceeded to dress and headed out the door. As I walked out of the hotel lobby I could not believe I just did that, but it was exciting and I loved every minute of it. I definitely would do that again.

Please comment and rate!
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Published 
Written by maliq34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors