Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

london trip

"sex across the pond"

13
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

 We were greeted by dreary weather on landing in London but my man’s family were excited about his niece getting married. Me? Well, I was simply glad to be anywhere but home. 

I knew back in May that this five-day jaunt was on the calendar and, around August, I began planning to have some fun. In case you didn't know, England is chock full — cock full? —of uncut men. Being American, I haven't seen too many men who are like that. Not that it made a huge difference to me. It’s said that the uncut man has more pleasure, that his cock is more sensitive. I say I don't give a shit about their pleasure — it’s more about me and my pleasure. 

The downside, apparently, is that uncut can be smelly or odd looking. But, hey, I was looking forward to a big fat British uncut cock. On one of my regular websites where I find people, there seemed to be no drought of perverts over there. That was the good news and it took some time to narrow it down to the one I wanted. 

I wanted the full British experience and I thought one would eventually leap out and capture of my attention. It took me all the way to November to choose Hugo. Yep, Hugo! I mean, who gives their kid a name like Hugo? Really, it should have been Huge-o because whenever I saw him on cam, this arrogant Brit was always beating his nine-inch uncut thick cock. 

He was a short, stout, 61-years-old guy and lived in London. I knew he was within striking distance when I could arrange to break free from my guy and his family. 

Many of the guys on the site didn't live in London but offered up hotels for a meeting. As some of you know, I don't care for hotel rooms. My experience is that a man performs much better in his home court — and so I always look for that home field advantage, so to speak.

After we got settled, I let Hugo know I was in town and hoped to meet him as soon as I could get away. He lived a few miles — wait, I'm sorry, that’s kilometres — from my hotel and the wedding venue. A day and a half later, an opening arose and I took it. There was a quiet time on activities that involved me but my man was still busy.

I used my Uber App to organize a taxi and the driver wouldn't shut up about me being American. About an hour earlier, I’d sent a message to Hugo, telling him that I was coming. He was probably cleaning his place in readiness for my arrival when I arrived at the apartment building and took the elevator — or lift, as they say — to his floor. He met me halfway down the corridor, grinning hugely. Inside his flat, he offered me a drink and I accepted a very fine Barolo. Out of nervousness, I quickly swallowed that and then sipped at a second glass.

As I’ve said, Hugo was a stocky fellow but I’d been impressed with his perversion and how many times he masturbated when I saw him on camera. I was not dressed up — not by a long shot — but he didn't stop telling me how beautiful I was. He too, seemed nervous and, as I had limited time, I asked, “Where’s your porn collection?”

That seemed to set the mood and we went to his bedroom where he picked his favorite film. I wanted to see it and, after he dimmed the light, I removed my shoes and lay beside him. I could tell he was still nervous or in disbelief that the website had brought him an American girl. He’d mentioned that several times before we actually met. 

The movie was all he needed to get going. Soon, I was rubbing his big bulge and he was shoving a hand down the back of my pants. He told me to take them off and I did — and didn't stop until I was naked. He was super excited, stood to drop his knickers, and his monster sprung to life right in front of my face. I began sucking as if my life depended on it. He was very thick and I pulled the foreskin back and sucked as much of him into my mouth as I manage. He hadn't been with anyone for some time so he stopped me as he almost came. From that moment, he took charge. He had me sit on his face, reverse cowboy style, and I rode his face till I came. 

I climbed off his wet, smiling face, and slid down over his belly. After a few moments of fidgeting and getting into position, his fat cock entered me. I gradually gained speed, riding him till I came again. Minutes after, Hugo filled my pussy with his warm seed — loads of it. It ran out of me for about ten minutes and he apologized for not lasting very long. I said it had been great and that I’d got off, too. 

But I wasn't done. I played with his limp cock while I told him that I wanted to finish watching the movie of his choice. Apparently feeling more confident, he got up and put on an extremely hardcore film. As he lay back on the bed, I put his soft cock down my throat — or as far as I could — and licked his balls and ass.

He became more dominant when his throbbing cock was ready to go. “Get your ass up in the air,” he ordered. Standing, he mounted me with my feet off the bed. 

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Hugo was certainly not shy anymore, thrusting into me and adding a spanking too. He pounded away and I came again before he switched positions, putting my legs on his shoulders. This time, sweaty and calling out for god, he came on my stomach and laughed. “I wanted it to reach your face,” he said, then promptly collapsed on me. It had been about an hour, he was definitely done, and it was time for me to go. 

“I'm gonna try to return in a day or so before I leave,” I said.
“Yes please,” gasped Hugo. “Please do.”
 

*


The ride back was a short but happy one and I found my room was empty. I showered then had a nap — blissfully for at least three hours — before I was woken by noisy people coming into the room. I wished I was snoozing at Hugo’s place.

My man and I agree his family can be too much sometimes and spending lots of time with them can make both of us miserable. But we were trying to be gracious because it was his niece’s wedding. Turns out, I had a surprise: my awesome guy had arranged a date with a British couple that he’d met on one of our websites. 

“I wanted it to be a surprise,” he said. “I knew you'd want to sample the local flavor.”

I told him I’d brought clothes to play in — “just in case.” 

That evening, we met Greg and Diana at an awesome place called Milk and Honey. It seemed we were not the only couple there for an arranged meeting. I felt eyes on us from the moment we walked in. Greg and Diana were an amazing couple — I knew it from first sight. We hit it off from the get-go, something that doesn't always happen. 


They were similar in age as us but I was the youngest of the four by a little over a year. Not that it mattered: we got pretty buzzed and compared our two countries in a mock debate. Overall it was fun and I really needed a good night out, regardless of sex. Oh, but we did have sex. We agreed that their home — a flat — was better than our small hotel. This way, my guy’s family knew nothing.

They had a modest home and we didn't take long to get naked. We ladies started things off. Diana, a strawberry blonde with some tattoos much better placed than mine, was all over me and knew how to get me soggy in no time. She and I played together the longest in the three hours we had there. And no complaints from me. 

Diana’s tall, skinny body was far paler than mine, and she tasted great. It was refreshing to be with an aggressive woman, not someone who’s just a bi-for-the-moment female like I meet at most parties. She made me cum a lot more than her husband, who was pleasantly hung — I guessed around seven inches — and, of course, uncut! I got him off three times and each time he came on my chest or face as it was his thing. 

My man was easy to get quickly in-and-out of the game. As soon as he got it up, which was four times, we tag-teamed him and got him off almost instantly. That created time without him as Diana and I had plotted. 

It was a great romp with them and we all laughed and drank wine. Diana and I shared a joint at one intermission and she kissed me a lot. I got the impression she liked me and, when the men couldn’t hear, she asked me to email her and expressed interest in visiting the US one day. 

None of us had pubic hair and we looked dark compared to their fair skin. I wasn't fond of the condoms he used — Diana told him to wear them — and for our last tumble I told him not to put one on. The other two were busy and he took advantage of it, making me cum and then unloading on my chest. Greg told me I was beautiful, and that always makes me feel good and less cheap as a date 
The ride home was a sleepy one and we passed out just before the sun rose. It was an awesome night. We felt drained but I’d recharged when I woke at noon the next day. 

When we got up, I saw that our new friends had sent Facebook friendship requests. They were as smitten as we were. We told them we would try to see them again before we returned to the US but it never happened. The remaining time was about the wedding — and husband sex, which was great as I was easily tuckered out by then. 

The red-eye flight home was a long one but I was happy to have had some fun over there. It made the trip much more enjoyable. 
Finally, I'm not saying uncut is better or worse than cut — it’s the variety that makes life spicier, I guess. I love all kind of cock as long it’s used well. 

I was looking forward to the final days of 2017 with my husband, and maybe a party before the ball drops for the New Year. It hasn't been a bad year; not for me, anyway, as I am now cougar age and yet still feel like I'm thirty. Ha-ha! 


 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments