Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Longest Date

"There I sat, on top of the worktop of his kitchen island waiting in anticipation.."

14
7 Comments 7
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

There I sat, on top of the worktop of his kitchen island waiting in anticipation and wondering how I ended up in there. When I first saw him I never thought I would end up here. Bra-less in the kitchen of a man I barely know.

Two days before we had our first date due to my friend. It seemed that she had made it her mission to bring us together and like two teenagers we fell in her trap. For weeks he passed my desk at work, we nodded, greeted one another and I wore the friendly smile you wear around a stranger. He had called me when I was still at work, asking me what my plans were and made himself part of my schedule of that day. I had always loved it when men made decisions like that so I agreed to meet him.

Our first date was a success, probably my longest first date I ever had, without feeling long. I was conflicted, I had told myself not to go home with someone on a first or second date, but here I was waiting on him to appear and technically it was still our second date.

Sitting in silence, staring at my bra laying lifelessly on his wooden floor that he had ably taken off without taking off my shirt. Even though I was so aroused, I was still hesitating if I should stop this all now I still could. That hesitance lasted but a moment and it passed as quickly as it appeared as he came back. He opened my legs and stepped between them, staring in my eyes with lustful eyes and kissed me while his hands trailed my warm skin. His presence felt like a calming warmth, comforting.

Was it time to let this desperate animal inside of me free? It had been so long since the last time someone touched me that it clouded my judgment even more, but for some reason everything felt natural with him. Completely primal as my tongue slid between his parted lips. Hands grasped, exploring new terrain as his caresses grew more demanding and so did my lust.

The warmth of his breath against my soft skin as he was leaving a trail of kisses on my collarbone made my knees feel weak. Inside I trembled, like a ripple on a pond, increasing with every small kiss or touch. Would he notice that my breathing became deeper and that my heart was pounding?

He led me to his living area and stopped me in front of his couch. I twisted just enough to allow him a glimpse of my voluptuous ass and I could feel how much he liked this, me standing there not knowing what the next step would be. How did this almost stranger to me make my body so impatient to his touch?

His hands slipped under my shirt, running over my warm bare skin. He slowly went up from my hips to my waist where he paused for a brief moment before he found his way to my small breasts.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

I bit my lip when his hands cupped my breasts and I hoped he would not notice.

When he told me to put my hands above my head I slightly doubtful did, too many questions going through my mind, but I knew I wanted this to happen. He ever so slowly took off my shirt and I felt my nipples hardened as soon as they come into contact with the cooler air. When he saw my hardened nipples he pinched them and I moaned softly at the sting.

I feigned innocence and I coyly gave him my most innocent look with my sky-blue eyes from beneath my long black hair that covered most of my breasts. With a smooth movement he slowly got all my hair in one hand, holding it behind my back before he kissed me again and electricity coursed hungrily through my veins. With his free hand he run over my round ass, squeezing just enough to make me throb.

The tension started to build up and he got a subtle wicked mischievous glam over him. He took me by the hand and led me to his dark bedroom.

For a moment he stopped and grabbed one of his pillows, my mind was in a haze and I did not realize what his plan was. As he was taking the pillow out of its case he told me to put my hands behind my back. My desire became indistinguishable in my mind as I brought my wrists to my back, obedient and waiting.

I clamped my eyes shut and whimpered as he put my arms one by one in the pillowcase. For a moment all my other senses fell away, I silently obeyed and the little hesitation I felt before was gone completely. I writhed a little underneath him, not able to do anything more as I lay on both my arms. I realized how completely at his mercy I was at that very moment and I gasped as he buried his full length inside of me.

He looked so sexy on top of me covered in his sweat, glistening in the dimmed light that was coming from the hall-way. With each surge he set me more on edge, I felt so vulnerable and my heart was racing. Something had stirred a savagery within him. His breathing became more heavy and his tempo quickly build in a rhythm when he forced me to look him in his eyes. I looked up in his eyes, I could feel the wanton desire and I rolled my hips into his. He could not have been more deliberate.

I succumbed to my own pleasure as my moans almost started to sound like I was begging him to push me over the edge again and my body feverishly reached the point of never turning back. The look in his eyes grew so intense that I barely recognized him and a primal growl escaped his mouth from the depths of his being.

Published 
Written by Vixy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments