Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch Time Reverie

"A familiar figure brings back thoughts of times long ago."

22
18 Comments 18
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
"A little to the right, that's it......just a little higher," I muttered under my breath as I watched this familiar frame groom trees on the grounds of my office. He didn't get this gig until after our relationship ended and it's been good to still see him around. It does my heart good to see him and know he's doing well. Our intentional run-ins and small talk are good for my soul. However, our pairing was quite the opposite.

Rewind time thirteen years to the summer after I graduated from high school. I fell into the bed of my friend Amy's brother, knowing he wouldn't be coming home. I had drank entirely too much and the party outside was still going strong. I was crashing here tonight and this was the safest place for me. The bed smelled of her brother Garrett and I found myself hugging his pillow closely.

Garrett was supposed to be on a fishing trip with friends, but for some reason plans had changed. I was woken up abruptly by a solid shirtless body falling hard on top of me. We both jumped out of the bed quickly. I turned on the bedside lamp, still a little startled. When Garrett saw that it was me who had been sleeping in his bed, he playfully ran over to me, scooped me up and into bed we both went.

He turned off the light and cuddled close into me, breathing me in and exhaling with a cathartic deep breath. You see, Garrett and I had occasionally hooked up so this wasn't unfamiliar for us to be in bed together. It had been growing into more and more of a habit.

I tried to just go to sleep, but his musky smell mixed with that of lake water was putting me once again under his spell. The tighter he pulled me into him, the more I seemed to melt right on back into him. His calloused hands began slowly lifting my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. With his index finger, he was lightly tracing my thigh at the hem of my board shorts.

I wanted him fully naked and more vulnerable than me tonight, so I quickly removed his loose fitting swim trunks that hung oh so well from his hips. He was a sight to behold and I had to take a moment to take him him fully. I switched the bedside light back on.

He was about 5'11" of charming, silly and sexy - a country boy through and through. He had dark brown hair and killer blue eyes. He was a little on the slender side but oh, was he defined. Obviously he worked outside being that he was trimming trees at the beginning of this story. He really has only made a living doing that. For as long as I have known him, he has always sported a nice tan and and even better sly smile.

After I wiped the drool from my mouth, I jumped on top of him and pulled him up to me. He grabbed my ass, playfully rocking me down into him. He knew this particular technique was a major turn on for me.

PaolaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaGomez

I smacked his hands off of my ass.

I inched closer and closer to his perfect parted lips anxiously awaiting his touch. I placed a gentle kiss on both corners and both top and bottom lips before allowing him to fully feel my mouth meet his. When we met, the usual electricity I felt sparked through my body at full force. Our tongues touched and were at a tug of war of sorts between wanting and carnal need.

When he began to roam over my ass and grind into my sex, I didn't stop him this time. His hands expertly explored my body. He lightly ran his fingers down the length of my spine while gently kissing his way down my neck. I melted into him, losing all thoughts and giving into my body.

I lifted myself enough to slowly guide his aching cock into me. I rocked and bucked back as he filled me. He propped himself up on pillows for a better view of the show. He reached up and replaced my hands with his on my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipples making me gasp in pleasure. My hips were now being guided by his hands, which meant he was close to his release.

I felt my own orgasm about to release as he gripped my hips tighter. As I rocked back, he rose up sending his arms around me and pulling me tightly against him. I could feel his cock deep inside me twitch and release into me as my sweet climax subsided.

He smacked my ass, kissed and bit my shoulder playfully before pulling me down onto the bed and into a tight cuddle. He whispered in my ear, "Too bad our minds don't click like our bodies do." I thought the same thing silently too myself, chuckled and drifted off to dream land with a sweet cowboy wrapped around me.

You see, we attempted to date a couple times but it just never clicked. He wasn't quite as clever as he thought he was and equally as inconsiderate. But when it came to matters of the body, well, we had no problems there. Nice guy, but I needed someone who challenged ever facet of me. Predictable just isn't my thing.

"Hey there stranger," came Garrett's familiar voice, snapping me back into the here and now.

We exchanged our usual pleasantries and harmless banter, asking about each other's families. I learned that he was getting married soon and couldn't be happier for him. He was a good guy, just not a good guy for me. I sent him on his way by saying it was good to see him and to get back to work. He shot me a coy smile and said, "Yes ma'am, I'll get right on it."

I sat watching him for the remainder of my lunch, remembering fondly times gone past. He sure could trim a tree real good. I didn't like to sound like I was sexualizing this poor man too much, but damn, he was just nice to sit back and watch. Now how's a girl supposed to get any work done after a show like that?
Published 
Written by wistful_wonderer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments