Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lusty Adventures of a Trophy Wife 8

"Room Service Waiter Abdul returns after mid night to give Lynda her whispered wish....."

10
16 Comments 16
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Lusty Adventures of a Horny Trophy Wife - 8

Don Abdul ©2010

Lynda’s had drifted off into a blissful post coital sleep right on her suites living room couch, and Abdul’s soft knocks on the door had taken a few moments to get through to her subconscious. As she suddenly remembered the pleasure that he would be bearing upon his return to her bed, she sat bolt upright, instantly awake with her heart pounding.

The anticipation drove every synapse in her body to firing up an electrical storm; her erogenous zones were tingling as she made her way to the door where she admitted the room service waiter with a warm embrace and a passionate kiss; his uniform, and her flimsy teddy being the only barrier between their sexually charged bodies.

She quickly began to undress him, leaving his clothes littered along the path to the bedroom. She felt his body heat as he grabbed her firm and juicy breasts from behind, and caressed them with such tender dexterity. He tweaked her rock hard nipples for a while, and then she felt his fingers clutch the hem of her short and sexy teddy and lifting it until it was clear of her sexy naked body.

He licked her ear and she gasped from the unexpected rush of pleasure, and then snaked his hands lower towards her clean shaven pussy. His subtle touch was unnecessary though; as she was already soaking wet from the moment she felt his approaching body heat. Pressing his athletic frame against her, his granite erection kneaded her voluptuous ass, and he began to rock his hips causing his naked throbbing cock to massage her ass even deeper.

She reveled in the pleasure of finger strokes in her wet cunt. "Aghhh yessssssss...." Catching her mid-moan, he turned her around sealing his lips over her mouth. ‘Mmmmm! His tongue is so smooth,' she thought as it swirled in her mouth caressing hers.

Her tortured body craved his manhood. She yearned for him to take her hard right there in the way that she had begged him to in her fantasies over the past few days as she masturbated and fantasized about their next encounter; "Oh Abdul...Please do it to me.... Take it.... Take me now.... Fuck me hard!"

He obviously had other plans. His mouth slowly explored the contours of her back, blazing a trail of hot kisses on his way down to the bottom of her spine. Getting on his knees, he pulled her down by the waist, and then reached around to her aching tits. He kneaded them firmly, taking each stiff nipple between his fingers, deftly rolling and pinching it. Raking his finger tips along her flanks, he grasped her butt, spreading her cheeks, darting his tongue into her crack.

"Oh God!" Lynda moaned as she shivered, her exhilaration mixed with last minute apprehension. This was a still a somewhat new territory, albeit one she had been craving ever since her Caribbean Double Chocolate Dip. ‘What if he's not good at it... what if it hurts too much this time?' she wondered. He felt her puckered rosebud tighten up as the tip of his tongue stabbed at it. To ease her apprehensions he licked her all the way down to her erect clit and back. Her pussy twitched and her clit tingled as she moaned with increasing abandon.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

Her juices ran free bathing his face and lubricating her crack. He continued licking her in one long stroke after another from the peak of her clit to the valley of her anus.

He fluidly repaired to the rosebud at the centre of her ass. His tongue fluttered and danced over her puckered portal sending her into a spiral of wild love cries and shivers which got even more intense as he fingered her tight asshole, in preparation for his engorged cock. Her tight muscles closed around his finger as it sank into her tight musky cave of carnal pleasure to the first knuckle.

She was so lost in the moment that she was unaware of him lubricating his rock hard cock, until he pulled his finger out of her ass replacing it with the blunt tip of his steely cock which he pushed steadily against her anal opening. Suddenly she felt a sweet stinging sensation and almost panicked as she realized his cock had slipped into her asshole. Her sphincter tightened about him, practically choking the neck of his pulsating penis but he waited patiently for her to adjust to his girth, all the while whispering reassurances to help her relax.

The pain steadily dissipated, giving way to pure pleasure. She soon grew accustomed to the strange bulky stinging sensation in her ass, and as the line between pleasure and pain faded away he began to fuck her ass deeper until his bullocks began to slap against her pussy sending ripples after ripples of pleasure through her.

He pounded into her least trodden path with such passion, grasping her and plunging so deep his balls squashed against her cunt and drove her crazy. Instinctively her hand sailed to her clit and she flicked away in a desperate search for release. Her body shuddered and her ass kneaded his shaft throwing them both into a whirlwind of sensations that left him groaning in primal pleasure.

Lynda was experiencing pleasure such as she never knew was possible. 

‘Oh fuck yeah! He is different alright…. He fucks ass like no one else I know…Mmmmm!’ she thought through the cloud of pleasure that enveloped her as she lost all sense of time and place and Abdul fucked her harder, deeper and faster and she drifted off through countless tremble and shivers towards the growing light of anal heaven.

Their almost musical animal cries soon reached a crescendo and she blacked out as her orgasm hit. It was so intense her anal muscles squeezed his cock so hard he groaned out louder as he succumbed to his own climax, and pumped her ass full of his hot seed.

The spent lovers collapsed in a heap and then each laid sprawled out, sweating as they struggled to catch their breathes. When she regained her senses, Lynda snuggled closer to Abdul and whispered her thanks. She told him how much she felt loved being with him. She also thanked him for helping to fulfill her fantasy of anal sex with him. She then rested her head on his hairy chest and smiled mischievously; thinking of her husband, ‘It serves him right! The self centered, conservative workaholic son of a bitch has refused to even discuss anal sex much less fuck me in the ass since we’ve been married. He claims it is a taboo.’

To be continued…

Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments