Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lusty email

"Email from both lovers perspectives"

1
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Hey hun....firstly...I wanted to say...that you were great last night and I really enjoyed both your conversation and the cybering of course. I know cybering does little for you, so I thought I would write you a story to see if I can turn you on like this instead.

I'm not a very good writer, English being a second language ...but here is a try anyway
OK...enjoy. xxx

I wake to find the bed empty. I lie there for a few minutes slowly waking and wondering where you are. I crawl out of bed and climb into the shower. I stay there for a while, letting the water wake me. As I rub soap into my body I feel the more sensitive parts of my body waken. I reach down in between my legs and gently let my finger touch my clit. I feel the excitement building and close my eyes as I imagine you in the shower with me caressing my body. Again, I wonder where you are.

I remove my fingers and continue to wash my body and rinse the shampoo from my hair. I turn off the water and step out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel. I still feel myself tingling and decide to find you. I walk around the house finding you at your computer desk, talking on the phone. I am disappointed that you are busy and walk away. I filter around for a while and start to dress as far as my underwear but then return to you......ummm......still on the phone......ummm......my tension is rising.

I hear you are still talking and the conversation sounds important. I stand in the door way, leaning against the door frame and you turn your head to look at me and smile. I smile back as I drop my towel to the floor revealing myself to you in just my underwear. You keep my stare as I put my arms behind my back and open my bra letting it drop to the floor also, then I slowly slide my hand down my body and into my panties. You watch my hand and can see it moving under the material.

You spin your chair to the side so you can focus on your call. I smile to myself then walk towards you. I stand at the side of you as you look round and I slowly lower my panties, revealing my now totally naked body.

I sit on the desk next to you and shuffle my bum along until I am level with you, then I lean back on my elbows and lift my legs, placing one foot on each arm of your chair. You continue with your phone conversation but I see you shuffle in your chair and I guess you are turned on too.

The thought of you hard for me makes me up my game. I take my hands and begin to let them roam around my body, caressing my skin, moving up and down, over my sides and belly, then cupping my breasts. I rotate my hips showing you how horny I am, and you smile and bite your lip as you watch me.

I lean back on my arms again; opening my legs wider so you have a full view, then I place one hand between them and begin to stroke myself. I look at you and you smile but shake your head at me. I roll my hips as I enjoy my fingers over my very wet clit. I begin to moan softly and you put your finger to your mouth telling me to be quiet as you keep talking on the phone.

I look down and see you so hard inside your jeans and decide to ignore your instructions. I lift my feet up to the table and press them down, allowing me to lift my hips up as I stroke myself harder, running my fingertips over my very sensitive clit. You watch me still as you talk and move your chair forward slightly. I feel your hands pull my knees apart further and your one hand travels up my leg to my pussy.

I watch your hand as it touches my clit, expecting nothing more whilst you are talking, but you quickly push two fingers deep in to me. I gasp as I don't expect it. Your fingers push deeper and then you move them in and out slowly. I rock my hips as you tease and excite me.

I can’t help but moan and you try to hush me again, but I am too excited. I reach down to my clit and stroke myself as you finger me harder. I begin to feel my orgasm building and you can tell as my muscles tighten around your fingers. You remove your fingers and slow me down and make your excuses on the phone and hang up. You stand up and lean over me, kissing me, telling me how naughty I am. I feel your fingers push back inside and I arch my back, throwing my head back with pleasure as your fingers fuck me harder and you bite down on my breasts.

With my eyes closed; I don’t see you open your trousers, but I hear the zipper being lowered. You remove your fingers and quickly place your hard cock next to me; I look up to see you pushing your full length hard into me. I gasp, finally feeling you fill me.

The buildup has us both very excited as you fuck me hard on your desk, pushing in and out with deep hard thrusts. I feel so turned on as you tell me how naughty I am, and say "Is this what you wanted baby, did you want me to fuck you?” I scream and moan as you move even quicker, and I feel my orgasm building.
 
"Oh yes baby, I wanted you to fuck me, I wanted you to fill me with your big cock, I want you to cum inside me!"

As the excitement consumes me, I feel my muscles tightening again but this time around your hard cock. I begin screaming, begging you to carry on, to fuck me harder, to make me cum. I throw my head back and close my eyes as you push your cock in one final time, holding it inside me as you cum hard. The feeling is amazing and my orgasm rips through my body as I throw myself around on the desk.

You lean forward and collapse on me, nibbling softly on my neck and shoulders. I whisper, "That was great baby, sorry for interrupting your call." and you reply "I've not finished with you yet"

OK..hope you liked it and are equally as turned on as me. 

Gina

Lovers perspective

`My eyes slowly open as I hear the alarm going off in the recesses of my slowly awaking mind. Reaching over to the night stand, I turn it off and turn onto my other side, instinctively reaching out and wrapping my arm around the soft, silkiness of you, instantly regretting I have to get up. Your soft, warm naked flesh against mine feels so delicious, and I feel my cock beginning to respond.

I had told an important client I would call at 8:00 AM though, and it was now 7:50. Groaning inside, I throw the covers aside, climb from our bed and slip on my jeans. Leaning over you, I nuzzle your neck gently with my lips, breathing in your smell that never fails to excitement me.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

The corners of your lips curl in a soft, dreamy smile as I kiss your shoulder and softly caress your exposed nipple with my fingertips. Mentally groaning again, I force myself to rise, and gently cover your shoulder with the quilt.

My call to the client had almost concluded when I hear the sounds of your bare feet approaching the room. I turn my chair around to see you leaning against the door frame, wrapped in nothing but a towel, your long, bare, sexy legs immediately drawing my attention. Looking up into your face I instantly see the mischievous glint in your dark eyes that never fails to turn me into your devoted fucking machine. The glint sparkles brighter as I see the towel, as if in slow motion, falling to the floor, leaving you standing there in nothing but your bra and panties. I smile at you as your arm disappears behind you, and your bra floats to the floor joining the towel at your feet. The glint becomes smoldering as one hand cups a breast and your other slides down your soft abdomen and disappears beneath the waist band of your panties! Mesmerized, I watch your fingers begin moving beneath the material, instantly making both my cock and mouth jealous of the fingers caressing your sweet folds.

With agonizing control, I turn away from you, hoping I will have the time to complete my call without sounding like a babbling idiot.

In my mental state, I do not hear you approaching until I see your body alongside me. Turning my face, I see your body standing so closely I can smell your need. I watch your panties sliding off your hips to expose your bare, slick, swollen lips! Like a brazen whore, you slip onto my desk in front of me and placing your feet onto the arms of my chair, spread you long legs, letting your petals falling apart to reveal your pink petals, dripping and oozing sweet cream from them. You lean back and begin moving your hips in your all too familiar "I need to be fucked!" way that you know it's impossible for me to resist. My cock begins to throb and strain against the front of my jeans as I struggle to finish my call.

Your slim fingers begin moving over your hot flesh, cupping your breasts and pinching your all to obviously stiff nipples, making them even firmer. I bite my lower lip, almost bringing blood, watching you. Leaning back and spreading your thighs even further apart, you slide your long fingers down to your hot folds and begin running them between your wet lips, flicking your swollen clit, causing you to moan and more moisture to seep from you. Fearing my client will hear you, I put my finger to my lips, requesting your silence.

You have no pity on me though as you place your feet onto the edges of my desk and raise your hips higher, your fingers becoming more agitated and flicking your clit faster and faster. Muttering God only knows what to my client, I move my chair closer. My hand, seemingly with a mind of its own, pushes your knees further apart and slides up the inside of your thigh to your pussy.

I see your eyes, almost completely closed from your need, watching my fingers as they reach their destination and begin softly tracing small circles around your clit. Your hips begin rotating, your slit pulsating, opening and closing as if wanting to suck my whole hand into it. Without thinking, I ram two fingers into you hot opening, your eyes opening wide, your breathing stops, as I begin finger fucking you slowly.

Your breathing comes in little gasps as you begin rocking your hips back and forth. Moaning loudly, your fingers slide down to your swollen clit and begin stroking it. I finger you faster and harder, your head falling back as your mouth opens wide to breath, your eyes rolling into the back of your head. Feeling you beginning to tighten around my finger, I slow down my penetrations, tell my client an emergency has come up, and hang up the phone on what now seems an unimportant conversation.

I stand up and lean over to capture your soft mouth with mine, shivering from one of the many tastes of you that I have found I cannot live without. " You are sooo naughty my love.", I whisper into your ear as I begin plundering your sweet opening with my fingers again, and lean down to capture your breast in my mouth, biting down softly on your nipple.

I cannot resist taking you any longer, and opening my jeans I let them fall to the floor. Your eyes open with a questioning look, watching me as I remove my fingers from you and suck your sweet juices off of them. I lean forward, my painfully hard cock searching for your opening. Finding it, I ram myself into you in one hard thrust! Your body arches as you scream and begin thrusting back at me.

Knowing neither of us will last long, I ram my hardness into you like a crazed person, seeking only to fulfill our lusts! My teeth gritted together, I ask, no, demand to know, "Is this what you wanted baby?" "Did you want me to fuck you?” “Did you want to feel my cock slamming into you turning you into my little fuck whore?!" Barely understandable with your need you scream back at me, "Oh yes baby, I wanted you to fuck me, I wanted you to fill me with your big cock, I need you to cum inside me!"

You scream and moan, begging me to fuck you harder. I pound you faster, my cock swelling as I feel you gripping it tighter with your slickness, knowing you're about to climax for me.

I cannot take any more and slam my cock deeply into you, my balls tightening as I begin spewing load after load of my thick, warm seed into your sucking hotness! You scream as your muscles tighten around me, your hips raising and bucking, trying to suck me even deeper into you as your body thrashes in sweet release.

I collapse on top of you trying to catch my breath, nuzzling your body with my face and lips, the final, but equally as fulfilling chapter to our love making.

Between soft kisses, you whisper a white lie to me, "That was great baby, sorry for interrupting your call."

Laughing quietly as I pick you up and head for our bedroom, I reply, “I’m not NEARLY through with YOU yet!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish to give credit entirely to my lovely lady for this and many other joys she's brought into my life. :) ti amo

Published 
Written by tongue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments