Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Bank

"A young lady makes some money"

12
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Jenny glanced over at the clock for the hundredth time and felt like a schoolgirl waiting to go on her first date. Her stomach was tying itself in knots and her leg was bouncing up and down like a rabbit. As the minutes ticked away she felt herself regretting this idea more and more.

When her friends had joked that she should become a prostitute to take care of her money worries, she very much doubted they thought she would do it. But after she had gotten home she had hit the web and been surprised to find sites that offered listings for “Escorts”. The thing that had really caught her eye though, and had made her drunkenly create a profile, was the prices they were charging.

She had created the profile and as per the instructions of the site, had stripped down to her underwear and posed for what her drunk brain said was a sexy photo. Now, Jenny had never considered herself amazingly attractive, between her B cup breasts and barely there ass, she was not going to stand out in the crowd.

Although, and this was something she would ever admit to anybody, the one part of her body she was proud of was her pussy. She had shaved it one night out of curiosity when she was twenty and had been amazed by how nice it looked. Something about the way her smooth white lips completely covered her opening so that when she pulled them back it gave the effect of a flower blooming. Added to that the way that her clit would peek out when she was aroused and she had to admit she had a pretty pussy.

When she had woken up the next day she had checked her email to find five messages waiting for her from men. All asking for some of her time, either for a cam show or to meet up. That had thrown her, she had never really been desired before and certainly never by five men at once. So it was with a sudden burst of self confidence that she responded to one of the men who wanted to meet. A youngish looking guy who said his name was Jim. He was apparently going to be in the city for the weekend and would like to meet.

And so here she was, sitting in a hotel room and waiting for her first John to arrive. Her mind had been in turmoil ever since they set the meet and she had gone over every possible bad outcome for this night in her head a million times in graphic detail. Yet through all that she couldn’t get away from the excitement that the thought that someone was willing to pay to have sex with her brought on.

When there was finally a knock at the door she nearly jumped out of her skin. Walking over to the door in the much too short black dress she had picked up for this night she suddenly felt very silly. She had arrived at the hotel in her normal clothes and switched into the dress in the room, the plunging neckline of the dress had meant a bra was out of the question and as she passed the mirror she saw that her nipples where very noticeable through the sheer material.

She looked through the peep hole on the door and saw Jim; he didn’t seem to be with anybody else and she couldn't see any other people hiding in the wings ready to pounce. He was also surprisingly handsome, not exactly world number one in terms of sexy but easy enough on the eyes. So with a deep, steadying breath, she opened the door.

“H...Wow!” Said Jim, staring at Jenny in stunned silence, “The pictures did not do you justice.”

Jenny couldn’t help a shy blush at the compliment as she gestured for him to come in. Jim moved passed her into the room. As she followed him in her nerves made her blurt out the first thing that came into her head.

“Don’t take this the wrong way but why do you need to hire a hooker?” Jenny said, “I doubt you would have any trouble finding a willing women.”

Jim turned back to her and smiled as he slipped his jacket off, “Well I am only in the city for tonight so I don’t really have the time.” He said as he stepped in close to Jenny and wrapped his arm around her “But I do have the needs.”

“So,” He continued, bringing his mouth close to hers “How should we begin?”

Jenny, slightly lost in the sensation, remembered herself long enough to pull away from him gently and start moving toward the bathroom.

“Why don’t you put the money on the dresser, take your clothes off and lie down on the bed.” As she passed the light switch she dimmed the lights down low, “Whilst I freshen up for you.”

The second the door to the bathroom closed Jenny let out a long, near silent rush of air. Her heart was pounding out her chest and she was amazed by how aroused she was. She looked at herself in the mirror as she let the dress fall about her feet. Her nipples where rock hard, jutting out from her small pink areola and they felt amazingly sensitive.

Slipping out of the black lace panties she had worn she ran her finger through her lips and was amazed by how wet they came out. She stood upright again and stared into her own eyes in the mirror, psyching herself up for the night ahead, although she didn’t need as much psyching up as she might admit.

When she opened the bathroom door and walked into the room she found Jim, now naked, lying back on the bed with his erect cock laying on his belly. When she came in he sat back up, taking her in and, Jenny was proud to notice, causing his cock to twitch. He spread his legs open to allow her to stand between them, leaving his head at her crotch height, with her pussy just below his chin.

“Is it everything you hoped for?” She asked as she ran her hands through his hair and across his shoulders.

In answer she felt his hands slide up the back of her legs and squeeze her thighs, in the process pulling open her pussy lips slightly. This was all Jim needed to bend his head down and slide his tongue between her lips.

Jenny let out a breathy sigh as she felt his tongue slide up her slit, her hand on the back of his head tightened reflexively as she felt his tongue slide over her clit. He responded to her grip in kind, pulling her forward so that she was forced to lift her left leg up on to the bed, revealing even more of herself to his roaming tongue.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

Jenny's breath caught in her throat when she felt his tongue suddenly push up in to her opening, the sensation of him rolling around in her soft flesh drew a long moan from her mouth.

“Oooh god I need you inside me now.”

The words were out of Jenny's mouth before she knew it, but it was the truth. So when Jim pulled back from her crotch, his mouth glistening with her juices, she didn’t hesitate to push him down on to his back.

It seemed she had quite a effect on Jim. His cock was now a vivid shade of purple and twitched continuously, bouncing off his stomach like a drum stick. He wasn’t exceptionally well endowed but his cock was broad and very smooth.

Even though she wanted desperately to spear herself on him and ride him to the screaming orgasm she knew was coming, she found herself leaning down and gently taking hold of his shaft and bringing his bulbous head to her lips. She held her lips together and first gently kissed the very tip of his cock, quickly darting her tongue out and across for but a moment which was still enough to draw a sharp hiss from Jim and a small drop of pre-cum from his cock.

Next she took his whole head in to her mouth, allowing it to push in past her lips and then sit on her tongue. As she did this a memory resurfaced of a past boyfriend explaining to her that men can either have one big orgasm or lots of little ones. If you tease them they will cum once and not be much use after, but if you get them off fast they will be ready for another round before you know it.

With that in mind, she began to batter the head of his cock with her tongue. She formed a vacuum around the head and moved up and down on it, and was rewarded with the taste of pre-cum on her tongue. When she glanced up from her ministrations, she saw that Jim was watching her with rapt attention.

So when she felt his orgasm approaching Jenny pulled back on his cock, only leaving her bottom lip pressed against it and locked eyes with him as he began to spurt cum directly into her mouth. There was enough force that she could feel it hitting her pallet, again and again and again, until he was finally spent. Still never breaking eye contact, Jenny then took her mouthful of cum and very visibly swallowed it, opening her mouth wide afterward with an exaggerated gasp.

“I hope you have more where that came from,” She said as she stood up again. Wiping at her lip and enjoying the enraptured expression on his face.

He seemed so transfixed that she yelped in surprise when he suddenly grasped her hips and twirled her round on to the bed. The giggle that had been on her lips turned to a gasp as she felt his tongue circle round her left nipple. He played with it for long second before lifting his head up to look her in the eye.

“Don’t worry, I plan on getting my moneys worth out of this night.”

With that he returned to her nipple, flicking the now rock hard nub back and forth with his tongue as his left hand kneaded and tweaked her right nipple. Soon Jenny was lost in the sensation of his hands and his mouth on her body. Every tiny moment of contact seemed to send shocks through her body and when his left hand left her breast and started to meander down her body, she had to fight to stop herself begging him to play with her fiery sex.

Of course, by now her body was doing all the talking for her. Her hips had been grinding against his leg for who knows how long and when his hand brushed against her mound she moved her whole body under him to bring his fingers into blissful contact.

He was more than happy to comply with her wishes. Delving his fingers as far as they could go into her dripping depths, the sudden penetration, coupled with the unending assault on her breasts pushed her into a rapturous orgasm. Which forced a joyous wail out of her body as she twisted beneath him.

Once she was spent it took Jenny a few moments to realise that Jim wasn’t on top of her anymore. Opening her eyes she looked around to find him kneeling between her legs, his once again rock hard cock twitching in the air just above her crotch. She could tell he was barely holding himself back and, feeling playful, she decided to play the part of the willing whore.

Bring her legs up on either side so as to open her legs as wide as possible, Jenny ran her left hand down between her legs and pulled open her dripping wet pussy lips.

“Well,” she said, with a mischievous grin, “Aren't you going to take what you paid for?”

He didn’t respond with words, instead he shifted forward and speared her in one smooth movement. In less that a second he had buried his cock up to the hilt in her, sending a maelstrom of sensations racking through her body again. The first waves of which had not even subsided before he started to piston in and out of her, every time pulling out till just his head remained before slamming back in, brutalizing her swollen clit with each rough thrust.

Jenny could barely believe how good it felt and it was clear Jim felt the same way as after only ten hard thrusts he slammed himself in to her one last time. Every muscle in his body went taut as he pushed himself in to her as deeply as possible before he finally exploded inside of her. He pulsed inside of her half a dozen times before finally collapsing, panting and sated, on top of her.

After a minute of catching his breath he rolled off of Jenny, revealing that his crotch was absolutely soaked in her lube. He turned his head toward her and studied her face as she felt his cum start to make its way out of her. With a sudden flash of inspiration, Jenny reached down between her tender lips and caught some of his seed between her fingers. Then, her eyes on his, she brought them to her lips, licking up and down her fingers and savouring the unique taste of them mixed together. Once her fingers were cleaned, she rolled over and straddled his side. Gentle caressing his moist flaccid member.

“I hope you aren’t done yet,” she whispered into his ear, “after all, the night is young.”

The feeling of his cock jumping in her hand and the his hand sliding between her legs was all the answer she needed.
Published 
Written by LizTheWhore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments