Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs - The Asian Part III

"I was head-fucked, and I would never be the same again"

9
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
844 words 844 words
By this time Kira and I had broken up. She didn't have the same love for me as I did for her, and her love was lost just a few weeks after we exchanged I love you's. Maybe she was scared? Maybe she was too young to fall in love.

None of this stopped her from fucking me.

We kept banging like we were still together. The sex may have been hotter than ever before. Some nights I could not believe she could walk upright. I never fucked another woman with the same passion and intensity as her.

As we went on we were still allowed to date other people. Being naive at the time I did not expect her to see other dudes. Sure enough she was legitimately trying to date some guy, and she confessed to blowing him on their first date. For some reason it pissed me off.

Then I found out why we stopped dating and kept fucking.

She confessed one night that she cheated on me with an ex. She claimed she wanted to get him out of her system. I thought that was total bullshit. The same night she confessed to trying to hookup with her ex before me, the previous night. Then the big bombshell dropped on me when I asked what happened to the guy she blew.

"Well, I won't be seeing him anytime soon."

"Why not?"

"I'm not that interested in him anymore."

I knew her. Something had to have happened. I was going to get it out of her.

"Kira, that's ridiculous. You told me you liked him. You banged him a bunch of times. There's more to the story."

"Well, yeah. I seriously don't want to talk about."

"Okay, you've already said enough to realize something big happened. We've established we are friends. You can tell me and I promise I won't be mad."

"This is embarrassing. Okay, you promise not to say anything?"

I gave her my promise and my stomach began to turn.

"Last Saturday I partied with him and his friends, went back to his place and had sex with him and his best friend at the same time. I kinda liked it, but I don't want to see him again. If they tell their friends I will look like a horrible person."

I couldn't believe I ever loved that slut. Shame on me. I didn't learn a thing from my four years of college.

I gave her a hug and told her not to worry.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

I stroked her hair back and decided to kiss her at that moment. I wanted to hate-fuck the shit out of her right then and there. Take no prisoners fucking of this bitch that broke my heart.

I quickly started rubbing her cunt and could feel her snatch getting warm and wet, even through her clothes. I pulled off her sweat pants and pulled my belt buckle loose. She was horny and ready to go like the skank she portrayed in life. I pulled out a condom and gave her two magic words.

"Turn around."

She loved it from behind so I put my hard shaft inside her from the back and wasted no time. I was pounding her as hard and quick as I could, pulling her hair and slapping her ass cheeks until they turned rosy red. I wanted her to feel uncomfortable sitting down. I was mad as hell and I wanted my fucking to portray that feeling towards her. I wanted her to feel the way I felt at that moment - someone that felt they weren't good enough.

But I was fucking her good from the back. I even left a huge hickey on the back of her neck. Unless I pulled her hair out of her skull nobody would see it. I finally let her loose to turn around and let me lock eyes with the bitch that made me so fucking irate. I kept fucking the shit out of her to the point where I lost count of the amount of times she screamed during orgasm. I was sure she came nearly double digits. My dick was made for that pussy that was pulverized many times by me - and clearly many others.

I got her on her knees to take my load of cum all over her face. I wasn't big on facials but this time was an exception. I unloaded a massive amount of hot semen all over her face, hair and chest. My load was absolutely fucking huge - call it a walk off shot. She was humiliated, I pretended not to care but deep down I wanted to cry. This smart, beautiful person didn't have any confidence in herself and decided to fuck dudes as a cry for help. However, it made me think about myself and what I needed to face in life. In a way, this heartbreak did more good than harm.

That didn't stop me from chasing pussy. The next one was my very first taste of the American pie.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments