Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mari and the Masseur Part 2

"After a great massage, a shower..."

24
14 Comments 14
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Mari stirred from her nap, full of the beautiful afterglow of her intense multiple release by John’s hands. Having fallen asleep on the firm massage table, she awoke feeling a bit stiff and oily, but otherwise she was feeling great. Before she could look around, John spoke to her quietly from the couch, where he had been silently admiring her in her sleep.

“You would probably like a shower right about now. Please feel free. I have left a towel in the bathroom for you.” He silently walked out of the room, leaving her somewhat dazed and disoriented.

After a short time, she pulled the sheet from over her and descended from the table onto her feet. The towel was gone, and she considered using the sheet to wrap around herself, but then she remembered with a smile that he’d already seen just about everything she had to offer. She padded along the hardwood floor, looking for the bathroom.

Seeing two towels, a selection of three different soaps and some shampoos and body wash, she selected a nice-smelling bar and got in the shower. Soon, she was enjoying the water splashing over her skin, and the slippery feel of her soapy hands over her body. She noted the shower head was actually one of the removable types that hung on a bracket high in the shower. She wondered how it might feel to play the water stream under her hand’s direction, into all the sensitive spots…when she heard the shower door open.

She reflexively covered her breasts as John peeked in and said, “Have you got everything you need?” Then it occurred to her she was also naked below the waist, and she quickly moved a hand to cover up, though the effort was futile.

John stared for a short while, then said, “You know, you really have a great body, Mari. And there is nothing wrong with your breasts. They are beautiful!”

He smiled as he shut the shower door and started doing something in the bathroom. Mari resumed her soaping while through the frosted door she studied his diffuse silhouette. Soon, she was thinking erotic thoughts. She wanted him to look at her again, to see her naked and wet…maybe see she was exciting herself. She enjoyed touching herself, imagining it was him touching her again.

She got up her nerve. Calling to John, she said, “Actually, I don’t have everything I need. Could you please help me?” She asked in a seductive way.

She could see his movements, see him take something off over his head, followed by a slight crouching action, as if he was removing something below his waist. Shortly, he appeared again at the shower entrance, smiling, but this time naked, and obviously excited. His rod was pointing up and out, proudly announcing his own arousal.

“I thought I better come in here if I’m to give you everything you need…”

Mari did not look him in the eyes, because she was staring intently at his hardness. As he joined her in the shower, she took his cock in her hands, and lovingly, slowly stroked it, feeling its throbbing response to her sweet caresses.

John placed his hands on her shoulders and said, “Everything must be covered, and I still haven’t massaged your front.” Mari gave him a few slow tugs as he reached over to grab the bar of soap.

He took it in both hands and whipped up some lather. He then gently applied it over Mari, starting again at the shoulders, and running his fingertips lightly over her neck and the soft sensitive skin of her upper chest above her breasts. Putting his hands flat across her chest with fingers pointing inward, he started a long slow circling motion with each hand around the outside of each breast, underneath, and then up through Mari’s cleavage. He did this slow circling several times, with each circle getting closer and closer to her nipples.

When he started circling her areolas with his fingertips, he said “Your breasts are very nice, even if you don’t think so.”

“How do you know that?”

“Everyone has a part of themselves they are not too proud of. I guessed it was your breasts, because that was the first thing you tried to cover up, and the last thing you would let me see.”

As John was speaking to Mari, he was beginning to lightly roll her hardened nipples in his soapy fingers, and occasionally he would give each a little tug, allowing it to pop free of his gentle grasp. Whatever Mari thought about herself, John certainly knew how to excite her breasts. Somehow it didn’t matter any more that she thought them too small, because he clearly loved playing with them and seeing her reaction to his attention. She nearly lost her balance when he finally reached down and took a hardened nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. He held a strong arm around her to hold her close while his free hand roamed over the other breast.

He stopped, applied soap quickly to his whole front while she applied her hands to his chest to help rub the soap in. He took her in his arms, pulled her close, and held her, allowing their bodies to slowly rub against each other as he shifted to one side. She was very aware of his cock, pressed up against her, and she took hold of it when he had finished shifting sideways. He played his fingertips over her upper thigh, allowing them to curl up between her legs. Again, he so tenderly and softly caressed her lips. It was hard for her to stand up as she felt another powerful orgasm approaching.

He had other plans for her pleasure. He took the soap again in his hand, and lathered up. He got on one knee beside her, and applied his soapy hands up her thighs and around her cheeks in circles that lightly ran up between. Soon, he was slowly soaping up just about every part of her except her vagina, which he understood could get irritated by soap. Everything else got attention, and again Mari was dying for release. She tried pushing his head against her sex, but he gently resisted. Instead, he suggested, “Let’s get dry and go somewhere where you won’t get hurt if you fall.”

They quickly rinsed off, enjoying the feeling of sliding against each other as they exchanged places under the shower head.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

Stepping out of the shower they toweled themselves off. As Mari was drying her hair, John lovingly dried Mari’s back, finishing with a kiss on the back of her neck that caused her to shiver.

They stepped from the steamy bathroom into the cool air, walking hand in hand to John's bedroom. They embraced at the edge of the bed, and he picked her up in his strong arms. After lowering her gently to the fresh clean sheets, he moved to the end of the bed, where he began to massage and kiss her feet.

Mari got up on her elbows to watch John kissing his way up every inch of her calf up to her knee. He repeated the same on her other leg, only his kisses continued past her knee up her thigh. She slowly parted her legs, allowing his kisses to fall on the inside of her thighs as he progressed slowly higher. The anticipation of his tongue on her most sensitive spots had her softly moaning her encouragement.

John was enjoying the effect he was having on Mari, and wanted badly to finally taste her and feast on her lovely wet sex, but he took his time, knowing that the long buildup was well worth it.

After much teasing with kisses and licks up her inner thighs, and eventually along either side of her pussy, she was fully open, wet, and waiting. He started slow, broad licks along the full length of her, from her perineum up over the hood of her clit. Each stroke of his tongue was slow, but covered her complete length. She involuntarily raised her hips as he did this, allowing his tongue to easily reach her lowest tender spots.

As he licked her full length, he would vary each stroke, either by flicking his tongue around her vaginal opening, probing in as deep as he could thrust it, or stopping to apply more pressure over her clit with a rapid shake of his head from side to side. She was wild with desire, her body undulating as he licked her, and her moaning urging him on. Finally, he had to use both his hands wrapped around her thighs to hold his tongue against her writhing, as orgasm after orgasm raced through her.

He let her have multiple peaks before letting up with his perfect touch. Rolling onto his back beside Mari, his cock jutting straight up was a clear sign to Mari what she should do next. She squealed in delight, because it was her favorite position, and she never got much chance to try it. She straddled John, pressing his hardness down with her wet lips. She rocked back and forth, easily getting him totally lubed and ready for her. Then, rising up, she positioned his rock hard rod at her entrance, and sat down with an “Oohhhh” as he easily sunk deep, up to her cervix. He felt her contract around his cock as it bottomed out.

She started rotating, then began bucking up and down, faster and faster while staring into his steel-blue eyes. He took her breasts in his hands, tweaking her nipples as she rode him to several orgasmic waves, Then he shifted one hand between her legs so he could rub her clit with his thumb as she built to a final titanic climax. He was more than ready and started countering her descent on his cock with his own thrusts upward of his hips. She was absolutely screaming out her last orgasms, and the delicious feeling of her contractions milking his rod propelled him to his own multiple orgasms.

Mari finally collapsed on John, sweaty and panting hard. He could barely raise up an arm to caress her back as they both bathed in the afterglow. John enjoyed the feel of their sex slowly running down his balls. Mari was sighing and running her fingers through John’s hair, then she lifted her head, looked at him, and asked in amazement, “Are you still hard?”

“I stay hard when the sex is awesome.”

“Wow! My turn on the bottom!” Mari climbed off and turned briefly to stroke his slippery cock in her hand. Then she bent over to suck a while on its sustained hardness. He was definitely not flagging and was ready for more.

“That is amazing! Now ram me with that beautiful cock!” She lay on her back, legs wide open and inviting.

John rolled over on top of her. They kissed again. He lay on top of her, slowly thrusting his hips to run the head of his penis over her wet lips. She moaned in anticipation. Instead of putting it in, he continued to tease her. He ran kisses down her cheek and neck as he slowly descended to suck on her nipples. As he did this, he could run the head of his cock repeatedly along her wet lips.

When he could tell he was positioned just right, deeply and swiftly he thrust fully and deeply into her, causing her to gasp and clutch at him. He stayed fully buried for a few seconds, then slowly withdrew until just his bulbous tip was at her opening. Waiting a few seconds, he plunged swiftly into her again. He repeated the slow withdrawals, the long pauses, and the swift thrusts into her, until she was cumming again. She could feel the base of his cock slamming into her clit with each thrust, as its length was hitting her G-spot. It was driving her wild.

John was turned on by her orgasmic contractions and could not hold off much longer, so he picked up his pace until he was pounding hard and fast. Grunting like he was lifting five hundred pounds, he came with incredible intensity. He could feel his seed pumping in to her with an orgasm (or was it two or three?) that seemed to never end.

Finally, they were both completely satisfied and content to rest. He was still hard when he pulled out and ran more kisses down her front. He stopped to gently lap and kiss her wetness, soaking his face with their combined juices as he held her tight with his arms around her. He was very gentle with his licks and kisses, expressing his great appreciation for her wonderful pussy. She purred and stroked his hair in appreciation and thanks.

When he had returned to her side, she wanted to kiss him again, to feel and taste their combined sexual juices. “Everything was covered. Thank you,” Mari whispered.

She turned away from John, taking his hand so he would cuddle right up behind her. His arm draped over her, he softly caressed her breasts with a feather touch as she again fell into blissful sleep.

Published 
Written by MorePleasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments