Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mating Season, Middle

"An internet romance, a porn star, and a proposition."

6
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I arrived at the Drury Sports Bar a little later than expected on the evening of Valentine's Day. The delay was a result of finishing up a story I was writing called "Mating Season." The story is a remembrance of what happened on a previous Valentine's Day not long ago.

This time I was meeting the girl in a red sweater like we had arranged online. When I arrived at the bar, she was surrounded by a half dozen young men. Young men means younger than me, but not much younger. Indeed, my date wore a deep-cut sweater showing a healthy amount of cleavage. Her nipples poking through the scarlet fabric made it clear she wore no bra as she promised.

There was no reason for her to feel the blues on this day of romance like me. The boys circling around her lusting for her attention were rewarded with her smiles and giggles at almost anything they said. She absolutely adored being the center of attention.

I sat at the bar with a beer watching the proceedings. I had no interest in interfering with her fun.

As the crowd dwindled around her, the moment had arrived for me to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Dan."

She extended her hand for a light finger touch and said, "Dan, you're a little late. I almost had to go home with one of these boys."

"Not too late, really. I've been at the bar enjoying the entertainment before coming over here to rescue you."

Now that I was within conversational range, I could see she probably wasn't eighteen, maybe closer to my age. She had the body of an eighteen-year-old, but her face and hands told a different story.

"Did you enjoy it? The entertainment, I mean," she asked with a sly grin.

"I enjoyed the competition among your admirers."

She smiled again saying, "So you're not the competitive type."

"It depends on the prize."

"Okay, we'll see if tonight's prize is worth it for you."

I gave her a slight nod, then said, "I've been around the block enough times to know that even second place is worth it."

"Let's hope that we're not talking about second place. I always play for the gold."

I chose not to reveal all my thoughts on the matter and offered her a drink.

"Yes, thank you. I'm having a Black and Tan."

Before I got back from the bar, two more boys were looking down her sweater. She seemed to know them.

"Dan, these are my neighbors, Rod and Paul. Boys, this is Dan, my husband's golf partner."

Everyone shook hands and they quickly left when I sat down passing the beer to her.

"Your husband's golf partner, really," I murmured with a smirk on my face.

"Well, you look like a guy that plays golf."

"It's not being your husband's golf partner that caught my attention."

She took a sip of her drink and said, "Oh, it's my husband that is upsetting you."

"Not upsetting me. Maybe a little unsettling since you never mentioned him."

"How would I be able to attract you if I said I was married?"

"I like married women. I like that you are more experienced."

"How do you mean more experienced?"

"You know, life experiences but for eighteen, you seem to have more than most girls your age."

"Okay, I'm not eighteen. Let's just say that was what guys fantasize about. You know," then she lowered her voice giving me a mischievous grin, "guys fantasize about fucking teenage girls. That's why you are here with me, right Dan?"

In a low whisper, I said, "Not the teenager part so much as the other."

She gave me salacious smile knowing what I meant by, the other. After finishing our drinks, I got up from the table and said in a jovial tone of voice, "On to the gold!"

She immediately replied, "Yes, the gold."

She followed me to my house in her car, the house my wife and I bought shortly after we were married, the house with a picket fence.

"Looks like a married man's house," she said when first walking in the door.

"I haven't changed a thing since our divorce," I admitted. "I've only taken down some of the incriminating evidence like her picture and our wedding photo."

"I see," she said looking around. "It's nice. Where's the bedroom?"

"How about a glass of Champagne first?" I offered.

"Yes, that would be nice but only after."

I knew what only after meant and took her to the bedroom. She was in a hurry. Nothing was in the way of her desires, no bra, no panties, only her shoes, skirt and sweater that quickly fell to the floor. It was only a moment until she was naked on the bed still wearing her heels.

Her nipples were hard and erect, and she had no intention of pretending to play a demure mademoiselle playing hard to get. She smiled the smile of anticipation spreading her legs far apart. Her shaved pussy glistened beckoning me to her slit. She was hot and wanted it now.

Her voice cracked when she commanded, "Drop your pants lover boy and get inside me."

At first, I thought she said, beside me, but in fact, she meant something much more inviting. I kicked off my shoes, undid my belt and zipper, and couldn't get my pants off fast enough.

There were no kisses, no foreplay, just raw fucking. The whole bizarre situation took me by surprise. She had her first orgasm almost as soon as I entered that smoldering hole. She was so juicy inside that every thrust was as slippery as skating across the ice.

Perhaps I was a little too exuberant when she said, "Slow down cowboy. This isn't a race to see who finishes first."

With that, I moderated my pace and kept at it as long as I could hold back. She fell into a mini coma, a distant world with her eyes rolled back, her mouth open gasping for air, and eternal sounds of pleasure.

"Shoot your hot cum into me, now!" she moaned. "I'm about to climax and I want you with me."

A couple more thrusts and I was with her.

That's when she seemed to have become unglued screaming, "Ahhh, oh my god. I feel it. I feel your hot jizz pouring into me."

Her orgasmic tremors were so violent, it left little doubt she had experienced the kind of satisfaction that most women achieve once in a lifetime. She would not let go of me with her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist. I was deep inside her, and she wasn't going to release me.

We lay like that together for what seemed like an eternity. She was enjoying the afterglow and contentment with closed eyes while stroking my hair as if I was an infant in her arms.

As if waking from a dream, she gently pushed me away, leaving for the bathroom. I heard the shower and decided to join her.

She only said, "Can't a woman have some privacy?"

I left her to fetch the Champagne in the kitchen. When she appeared from the bedroom, I asked, "Are you ready for a Champagne toast now?"

"Of course, Steely Dan," a reference I understood not to be of the rock group.

We had a little time to talk before heading back to the bedroom. "So what's the deal with your husband? Is it an open marriage?"

"No, Dan. We both had the same interest when we married. It was all about passion. We couldn't get enough of each other. Sex was our entertainment. Eventually, we moved on in different directions. He's a little old-fashioned and likes romantic dinners, flowers, and soft music. It has become all about romance for him. For me, it's about excitement, doing something daring. The other thing is that I've learned that I'm not a one-man woman. I need variety and stimulation in my life. So here I am."

I hadn't gotten a full view of her naked body until now. Her breasts were full and somewhat pear-shaped. Her nipples were pointy surrounded by pinkish areolae. She was almost fully shaved except for a small heart shaped bush above her slit. She was gorgeous to look at.

The bottle of Champagne didn't last long. She put down her glass and wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Dan, I really didn't mean to be rude in the shower back there. A girl needs some private time to clean up after getting filled with an overpowering load like yours."

"I see and a girl like you deserves to get a man's best shot."

"And believe me when I say, I FULLY appreciated it." We both laughed at her play on words. "Maybe you've got some more like that for our second round. No need to go back to the bedroom. Let's do it here."

With that, she dropped to her knees and applied some expert oral skills to get me hard again.

"I like a man that is really well built down here and knows how to use it. I knew you were big the moment you pushed inside me. A woman can tell about these things even without looking. Now that I'm looking and see what you've got, I'm even more impressed."

Well, by then, I was Steely Dan again and draped her over the kitchen table. Entry from the rear was as easy as it was in the bedroom. I energetically banged into her, knocking the Champagne glasses to the floor. Her orgasms came quickly like before. She wanted me to climax with her again, but I wasn't ready. It didn't matter. She just continued gaining more pleasure from each of my powerful thrusts.

I picked her up, returning to the bedroom, lying on my back so that she could be on top. We picked up where we left off in the kitchen with her aggressively bouncing up and down making sure to get every inch of me deep inside her slick cunt. I finished shortly afterward with a substantial load that oozed out of her hole and down my cock covering my balls.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

That would end another memorable Valentine's Day. It was one thirty in the morning when she left and said she would be in touch.

"Why not stay the night?" I asked.

"Did you forget, Dan? I have a husband at home waiting for me with a dozen red roses and a romantic Valentine's card."

I tried to keep in touch with her, but it was hopeless. I sent her a text saying it was a wonderful Valentine's meeting, but I really meant mating.

She just wrote, "Thanks."

I wrote that we should meet again. She claimed a busy schedule. After that, mostly silence. It was clear she had lost interest. Apparently, I didn't give her the excitement she craved. I never did quite understand what that would be. Maybe it is because she considered me too ordinary, too suburban.

On the other hand, I had been in contact with my sister-in-law, Ashley. She is more universally known these days as Amber Lake and has six porn videos to her credit after leaving high school. When she wrote that the studio was doing a promotional tour of the larger adult bookstores. Ashley/Amber said she would be in my area, and asked if she could stay with me for a few days. The timing was perfect. I was again in need of companionship and who better than Ashley.

I picked her up at the airport on an unusually warm March afternoon. The birds were singing and a few crocuses' and daffodils braved the unreliable spring weather. We stopped for dinner on the way home having plenty of time to catch up.

Ashley talked about the behind the scenes secrets of the adult entertainment business, the good, the bad, and sometimes ugly. The good, in this order, was the money followed by having sex with some handsome really well-hung actors.

I said I had dated a little and went into more detail about the Valentine's Day affair with the red sweater girl. She, of course, sympathized with how it turned out.

"No one likes to feel deserted once the flame becomes a wildfire," she remarked. "That's the thing about what I do," she added. "There are no personal attachments. You know, though, I miss having someone close by, like you, who cares about me. I mean not just my body, but the person I call me."

"You're not alone, baby," as I said as I used to call her that.

When we reached my home, it remained to be seen if she was wanting to renew our relationship. I flicked on the TV as she unpacked a few essentials. I felt awkward in offering Ashley to share my bedroom or maybe to suggest she stay in her old bedroom. She said my room would be fine. That arrangement suited me fine and left out any misunderstanding. I was going to get laid by a porn star.

She felt at home helping herself to wine from the fridge and brought me a beer. We sat close on the sofa for awhile, but neither of us showed much interest watching TV.

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and said in a sweet little girl's voice, "Daddy, I've got to show you what I'll be wearing on my next video shoot. Stay right there. I'll be back in a minute."

Ashley wasn't gone longer than a TV commercial break. Although the TV program was hardly captivating, what Ashley wore when she waltzed toward me definitely was.

"Well?" she said twirling before me so I got a 360-degree view. It was magnificent.

She wore a half cut shelf bra that was tucked under her boobs giving them a fuller uplifted look. Her red garter belt held up two sheer red stockings that wouldn't have been incomplete without the white fuck-me heels she wore. Missing was her panties, showing a fuller, plumper looking pussy

All at once, she picked up the remote flicking off the TV and kneeling in front of me. My first thoughts were that Ashley was so much more beautiful than when I last saw her at her high school graduation. And of course, her body was more mature than the last time we had sex.

She wasn't thinking anything like that about the past as she pulled down my pants, pulling out eight inches of desire. She stretched my legs so far apart it felt like my sockets would come unhinged. It was Amber now at work, not Ashley.

She began by rimming my ass then proceeded to suck my balls and lick up and down my shaft. When she felt I was ready, Amber wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock slowly taking it down her throat.

She knew the signs of a man about to cum and pulled back saying, "I want to feel you inside me like in my high school days, sort of a home-cumming. She emphasized the word cumming. I had to laugh.

Like a cat attacking her pry, she leaped on my cock and had it balls deep in an instant. She didn't move, laying her head on my shoulder. For a brief instant, she was teenage Ashley again, leaving me deep inside her keeping me from the release building inside my gut that seemed only moments away.

We were in each other's arms for too short of time. It was then that I realized that lust and love woven together make the finest cloth. It wasn't only the urgency I felt for sexual release, but something more, that only the heart can reveal.

She put both hands on my shoulders to keep her steady as she rocked back and forth, then bobbed up and down leaving me with no alternative but to erupt in the most pleasurable way. She showed no sign of fulfillment as I had hoped, only eyes shut and rosy cheeks. Anything else would have been acting, an exhibition for the camera that wasn't there.

She sat on me with her arms around my neck until my cum began washing over my thighs and balls like rain on a windowsill. She left me with a kiss and ran off to the bathroom. I heard her voice minutes later inviting me to join her in the shower.

After cleaning each other up, we laid in bed talking about stuff that meant something to each of us. She filled me in on the family.

"You know I haven't spoken to my sister, Felicia since you two divorced and my parents disowned me once they found out what I've been doing in California. So you're the only family I have left, Daddy."

It was funny to be called Daddy again even though my sister-in-law was no longer the teenager who seduced me several years ago. She had learned some tricks as a porn actress to pleasure a man and I was eager to have her show me more. The main one was having anal.

"When did you learn to do this?" I asked when she took a tube of anal lube out of her purse.

"The producers at the studio said it is required just like blowjobs. I didn't like it at first, but it's something like an acquired taste. Now it's fun, but not nearly as much fun as having a hard cock in my pussy."

We went at it slowly. I hadn't felt such a tight hole since having fucked my virgin girlfriend in high school. I never wanted my pounding into her to end. When I blasted into her rectum, she let out a little squeal of pleasure in contrast to my loud animalistic grunts.

This was the finale for the evening. She had to be up early to make the rounds early the next morning. She had dinner with the studio people, climbing into bed with me after midnight.

"Did you have a good day, baby?"

"Yes, it was good, except for guys pawing at me all day."

"Did you get fucked?"

"Daddy, just because a girl is in porn, doesn't mean she goes around fucking guys every night. Get some rest and maybe we can do something before breakfast. There's one more thing I have to tell you before I leave tomorrow. It's a favor to ask.

"Good night, baby," I said, leaving me wondering about the favor.

After a farewell session in bed before breakfast, we showered and dressed for breakfast. I showed off my limited skills at brewing coffee. Ashley fixed us bacon and eggs. At the table, we looked at each other like dad and daughter, only more like man and wife.

"Okay," I said. "Tell me about your the favor."

"It's about my high school friend, Laurie. I saw her after lunch yesterday. We caught up, and she sort poured her heart out telling me all about her marriage. It isn't going well. It's a disaster."

She continued, "You probably don't remember her. She was, and still is, shy so she never stood out in a crowd. Laurie dressed more like a boy in high school trying to cover up her rather abundant tits. They embarrassed her. She had only one boyfriend and married him right out of high school. He's the pastor's son. Only now, Laurie knows it was a big mistake. First, they both were kind of pressured into it. His religion believes in long early marriages with lots of kids. There are no kids and Laurie is still a virgin."

"How is that possible?" I asked. "I mean, they must have consummated their marriage."

"I'll let Laurie tell you about that. After all, it's her story to tell. But that's where you get involved."

"Me? How do I get involved in this?"

"It's like this, Daddy. Laurie knows about our high school romance. She had asked about my sister and about your divorce. Obviously, she wanted to know if I'd seen you and if you were still single. She seemed more than curious.  So, I suggested the two of you might like to get together for old times sake. Laurie didn't give me that I couldn't do that look. She only said that cheating wasn't part of her husband's religion. I said it wouldn't be him that would be cheating."

"Cheating? What do you mean by cheating?"

I want you to fuck her, Daddy."

"What? Come on, Ashley. Get real!"

That's how my next Valentine's Day became another story.

 

More to cum...

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments