Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Big Louise

"She falls into the 'why not' category. Big? Beautiful."

6
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We were both working at a big, posh hotel. I was a bartender and she was a waitress. They called her Big Louise and guess why? Her name was Louise and she was big. Big as in tall. Over six feet tall. And not slim, either. She was well padded, a bit too much for most men.

All her life Louise had probably been taunted because of her size. Boys must have been intimidated by her, but really she was as sweet as they come. She had long blonde hair parted on the side with a fringe. Baby blue eyes, quite full lips and beautiful white teeth.

The most important thing about her, though, was that she was a good person. I'm trying to avoid the word 'nice', but that's what she was. A good heart. Big women can go either way: they can become bullies because as a kid it is easy for them to get their own way because sheer size makes leaders at that age. Or they can become pleasant, particularly as they become young women, using their personality to make up for what people see as excessive bulk.

Louise looked good in her waitress's outfit, a semi-fitted brown and white dress that finished just below the knee. Her big breasts pressed eagerly at the front zip and her bottom and hips made their presence felt lower down. I found myself thinking it must be like some sort of fragrant, humid oasis in there.Her lower legs were substantial, and one could only guess what her thighs were like.

I saw her drop a tray of coffee cups once and as she knelt to pick it up she said "Fuck," and then looked at me and added, "please."

She lived in one of the staff houses - The Convent - the one for girls. I didn't live in any of the staff houses because I was a local lad, but we were few and far between. All the other bartenders and waiters lived in, in one of the ordinary town houses that had been bought and converted, somewhere between the hotel and the town centre. All the staff house people went out together after work, and I would hear stories about who was shagging who, but Louise's name didn't come up on that list because all the guys had their eyes on the more conventional shapes and sizes.

I didn't go out with them all because I was a bit older and I'd done all the silly stuff already. I suppose I was growing up a bit. But only a bit. I was now the guy who went back to his flat and smoked dope and drank brandy. And occasionally had a girlfriend, but they didn't last long.

I had a bit of a flirty thing with another waitress, Jane, who had been sent my way by some wag because apparently, she didn't know what a clitoris was. So they said she should go and ask me because I had had a better education than most. I really couldn't tell if Jane was kidding or not, so I drew a diagram and when it was almost finished she rushed off, giggling and embarrassed, muttering.

So one night Jane said they were all going to a club and I should go too.

As it happened I was not the one on the shift who would be leaving early that night. It usually quietened down after 8.30 and somebody was released from duty, then somebody else if it got really quiet. I finally got out around 10 and rushed up the hill to the Convent., with a change of clothes in a plastic bag, to meet Jane.

The front door was open so I strolled in. I had no idea which room was Jane's, so I just started knocking and opening if they weren't locked, which most weren't, silly, naive things that they were. Eventually, number five was opened by a receptionist called Anne, who was dowdy and quiet and didn't mix with the crowd.

"Jane? Upstairs, top floor," she said. "But I saw her going out half an hour ago. Might be someone up there, though, but guys aren't supposed to be in here really."

I climbed the stairs just to check because Jane had said to meet her there. All the doors were open and the rooms unoccupied apart from number 9. I knocked and a voice said,

"Come in."

I poked my head around the corner to see Big Louise reclining on a single bed wearing just a long t-shirt. It was the middle of summer, and nice and warm.

"Oh, hi," I said. "I was looking for Jane."

"Gone out," Louise said. " She said you might come, but you were late."

"Just got off," I said. "You not going out?"

"Can't be bothered," she said. "Thought I'd stay in and read a bit."

Read? These people didn't read. Only the tabloid newspapers. This was in the days before smartphones, so at least even the really dumb ones did look at a bit of print now and then.

"What you reading?"

She picked up a paperback and showed me.

wowmel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
wowmel

Lady Chatterley's Lover. The most famous dirty book of the pre-sex era, if sex started in 1963, as someone once said.

"Mmm," I said.

"It's not all smut," Louise said defensively. "Really well written. Evocative of its era."

I was stunned. Had this girl had an education she'd been hiding? As if reading my mind, she said,

"Yes, I've been to uni. English and German. Dropped out after a year because everyone else was having more fun than me."

"Well you kept that quiet," I said.

"They think you're a ponce if you've got a brain," she said sadly. " And I've got enough to contend with, being Big Louise."

"You're..." I began, but couldn't find the encouraging words I wanted.

"It's all right," she said. "I've heard them all. Big Bertha. The Channel Tunnel. Goliath's Missus - I quite like that one."

"So what do you think of Lady Chatterley?" I asked, frantically trying to remember a few details of it.

"The book or the woman?"

"Woman," I said.

"I like her," Louise said with a slight smile. "She doesn't give a fuck. And she does fuck. And her husband can't cope with her so she fixed him up with a sort of nursey type. So she's entitled to have a bit of fun. We all are. Even you."

I looked at her for an explanation.

"You never come out with us, just sit at home getting out of your head." I must have looked a bit sheepish, because he added a softener.

"You're a bit different. Jocky talks to me." Jocky Wilson was a fellow bartender and the closest I had to a friend among the hotel people.

"Sit down," Louise said, patting the bed.

I sat at her feet and she stretched out so her heels lodged in my lap. I lay back against the wall and found myself massaging her feet.

"So here we are," Louise said softly. "All alone in The Convent, and you're massaging my erogenous zone."

"Sorry," I said stupidly and stopped what I was doing.

"No," she said quickly. "Please." She obviously remembered that time with the tray and wondered if I did. I smiled at her and stroked her shins. She had smooth legs but she wasn't shaven or waxed at the top, as I could see up her t-shirt. And she knew I could see.

I moved my hands up to her knees and tickled her behind them. She wriggled playfully and I slid my feeling apparatus further up, gliding up her inner thighs.

"Well you could at least kiss me," she said, sitting up and leaning towards me. I put my arm around her neck and we shared a big, langorous kiss, her tongue snake-like and cheeky.

My hand was now in her bush and I slid a finger into her pussy. I could smell her pussy juice and her sweaty midsummer crotch and suddenly I just had to lick her. I stood up abruptly and wrenched my clothes off as she pulled the t-shirt over her head. I pulled her legs apart and buried my face between them. My nose was in the swampy zone and my tongue was wriggling up river.

"Shit!" Louise said. "Lady Chatterley didn't get the benefit of that. If you get in much further you're going to be licking my tonsils."

"Here's another thing Mellors didn't do to her," I said, twisting her hips. She got the message and turned over and I launched my face into her buttocks. She lifted herself to give me better access and moaned in ecstasy as I licked her arse.

"God!" she said. "That is the most beautiful fucking th..." and her words petered out because she was starting to cum. She writhed and rubbed herself back at me and screamed, "I'm cumming!"

At that moment the door clicked shut and footsteps crept back down the stairs. That was it, we would be on the jungle telegraph for sure.

Louise turned over again and smiled a big, dreamy smile at me.

"You want to cum in my mouth?"

I needed no second invitation. I scrambled into position astride her and wanked until I was about to spout, then pushed my cock into her mouth and she sucked me until my spunk was all inside her.

"Bloody Anne," she said. 'Did you see her? We'll be all over Who's Doinking Who tomorrow. You're the guy who shagged Big Louise."

"I'm the guy who's shagging Big Louise," I corrected her. "If you want to do it again, that is."

Louise took both my balls in her mouth and gave them a roller coaster with her tongue.

"How could a girl say no?" she laughed.

 

 

Published 
Written by silverseeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments