Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and my boyfriend in the park

"A true story of an adventure in the park on the way home from the pub."

4
1 Comment 1
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I was at home all day, it being Friday and my day off from Uni. My boyfriend had been at work and I had missed him. All day I was in the mood and started to get frustrated I began to play with myself a little. Teasing myself. Never actually coming to an orgasm, waiting for the real thing. When he got home Evan decided he wanted to go to the Pub for dinner and a few drinks. It is just around the corner so we walked, so we could both drink. I couldn’t keep my mind out of his pants all night. After a few drinks, I was getting drunker and hornier. I reached under the table and put my hand on his cock. He got the hint, we finished our drinks and headed home.

We took a short cut through a park that was surrounded by houses and pretty closed in. In the middle of the park is a playground with a swing, a slide and a picnic table. We usually stop at the park to have a go on the swings and just play around. Tonight I put my bag down on the table but as I turn around Evan has grabbed me and is kissing me hard. All I can see, smell and feel is him. I get lost in desire and the here and now. I reach down and get a handful of his cock, which is now hard, hot and throbbing in my hand.

He bends his head and begins to kiss my collar bone. Down he goes, now kissing my breasts. He pulls down my shirt so my breasts are exposed. My hands are down his pants. Stroking, pulling teasing. Back and forth. His mouth is on my erect nipple. He nibbles it a little and my toes tingle. He licks and sucks one nipple, the other he is kneading between his finger and thumb; he switches and is now sucking my other nipple. My chest is wet with his saliva and the cold night air cools my chest. The feeling is fantastic and erotic.

He manages to push me back onto the bench and hikes up my skirt. This is what I have been waiting for all day, and I am so wet and ready. My body is yearning for him, his fingers, his cock, anything. He pulls my underwear aside and slides two of his dingers into me. I arch my back and let out a moan. It feels so good. He leans forward and gives me another heart stopping all consuming kiss before he takes his fingers out, he pulls away and I look up to see what he is doing, before I can figure it out he has knelt down and very lightly licks up my wet and waiting pussy.

Now he knows I am wild with desire he is teasing me. He is kissing my thighs, nibbling on my belly, licking my pubis, everywhere but my pussy. I am practically screaming with frustration and desire when his tongue finally makes contact with my clit. This excites me more than anything else this night and I lift myself up and push his face into my sex.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

He begins to lick deep inside me, long deep slow thrusts. I am moaning. He nibbles on my clit and I let out a small scream.

He looks up at me and tells me to hush. I realise that we are outside and in public. And now his face is not between my legs I can feel the cold night air on my exposed pussy. This is so exciting I am even wetter than ever before. Evan goes back down once he is satisfied that I won’t scream and bring people running out of their houses. As he is sucking and nibbling on my clit he inserts two fingers into my hot and waiting sex. I begin to rock with his movements and get close to climax. But I don’t want this to end yet. Reluctantly I put my hand on his head to make him stop. He stands up and I am down on my knees.

I unbutton his pants in a fluster. I want his cock in my mouth so bad right now. I fumble in my hurry and he laughs and helps. Then there it is. He beautiful cock. 7 inches, rock hard and all mine. I take it in my hands and it so hot and I can feel his pulse in it. It is my turn to tease. I run my tongue over and around the head of his penis. I bring my hand up and begin stroking the shaft. Soon I can bear it and either can he. He rams his cock right into my mouth. I take as much as I can and gag. The feeling of my throat contracting is good for him, and he moans. Evan thrusts again and again. I suck and stroke and lick and its great.

He tastes so good and warm. I suck on his balls while stroking the shaft and the go back to his penis. I am so turned on and he is getting closer and closer to climax. He pulls out, lifts me up and throws me down on the table. All of a sudden my undies are gone and he shoves his hard cock, wet with my saliva into my pussy, deep. I am laying on the table with my legs around his waist as he is standing and pounding his cock into me with wild abandon. ‘Harder’ I say and he does. In and out and in again. I can tell he is close to climax and lift my ass up as he drives his cock in and he cums. I can feel his cum filling me up, his penis throbbing with the effort to expel his semen. This feeling puts me over the edge and we both orgasm together.

I look up and he has an amazing smile on his face, he is so beautiful. I feel like I may pass out but we hear a door opening and I realise while I was occupied with my intense orgasm I had screamed. I grab my bag, and pulled my skirt down. Evan pulls his pants up and we run giggling all the way home. I realise I have left my undies in the park and we collapse on the bed laughing. We look at each other and then my mouth is on his and our passionate kisses lead to round two.

Published 
Written by storiesforbedtime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments