Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting For The First Time

8
2 Comments 2
12.8k Views 12.8k
736 words 736 words

Let me start off by saying that I am a black bisexual male, and I love men and women.

Me and this guy name Gio had been chatting for quite some time, and we developed feelings for each other. He was a tall, black nice built, and played basketball, male. We started the long distance relationship thing about 2-3 days after we met. One day I asked him can I call him when I go on my break. He gave me his number and I called.

All we ever talked about on the phone is how we cant wait to see each other in person and how he wanted to wear some slutty shit for me and wanted me to just fuck him, and all I said to him was how I cant wait to fuck him and one day we can move in together and just fuck all the time. We got very strong feeling for each other and started using the word LOVE. All this within a week.

We had been chatting a couple months, and one day I decided to go drive and see him. It was an 8 and a half hour trip that I took just to be with my baby. I couldn't wait to see him, he told me to meet him at this hotel because he didn't want his room mates to know what we would be doing.

I knocked on the room 126, and I heard him say "Its open baby, come in", and once while we were talking he said he never had a blowjob and I promised that would be the first thing I did for him. So I walked in and on the bed he layed in a nice blue dress, with some fish nets on, and under their I saw a white g-string. I instantly got hard, and couldn't wait for what was to come.

I walked over to him, and told him that I've waited months for this, and he grabbed me by my jacket and started to kiss me, and Then I kicked my shoes off and climbed on top of him, and we made out for 10 minutes. Then I started to take his dress off of him, and to my surprise his body was even better than the pictures he sent me.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

I finished taking the dress off of him and he layed in the bed with a thong on and pair of fish net stockings. I moved the thong to the side like I promised and began sucking him off. He liked it so much that his toes curled, and with my super head skills he busted after 20 minutes of sucking. I couldn't believe I finally did that to him.

Now, that was over and he blew me, but it was only for 5 minutes but it was the best 5 minutes with my baby. I stood up and took the rest of my clothes off while he stared at me with this freaky look in his eyes, it drove me crazy and all I wanted was him. I stood their naked and he said to me "Give me my first fuck ever, and it better be good Baby", I laughed and said "I promise it will be".

I took the thong off, andhe had a nice ass ( I had saw it before on a pic). I got some lube off the night stand and started rubbing it up and down his ass and all on my dick. I had to take it slow, because it was his first time. He put his ass in the air and said " I want you to take advantage of me" and I thought that's just what I had in mind baby. I slowly put it in, and he gasped for air, he begged for me to stick it all the way in, because he was ready. So I did as I was told and he like every minute of it. I fucked him and he moaned " aww baby, oooo baby... this feels so good. I then sat down and let him ride me and after 20 minutes of fucking my baby. ..I bust all in him and he loved it. I was so fucking happy we finally did this, and so was he.

We layed their for a while and eventually went to sleep, and woke up ready for round 2!!!

Tell me if you want me 2 post round 2...

Published 
Written by NakNak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments