Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting His New Submissive, Chapter 3

14
15 Comments 15
6.6k Views 6.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words
About three months later, Olivia comes to work to an unexpected and wonderful surprise. "Olivia dear, would you come in here for a moment?" Mr. Wellington says.

"Yes, Sir?" Olivia says.

"Sit down Olivia, I have something to discuss with you," he says. Olivia took a seat, curious to know what it was he was so secretive about.

"Olivia, there is a craft beer exposition in Las Vegas in a couple weeks, and I plan on attending it. Robert normally goes to these things; he is much better at the supplier end of the bar than I am. But he can't make it this year, so it falls to me. I need someone who can relate to, and network with, the suppliers and the buyers and try to get our product out to other places besides our little bar. How would you like to go to Las Vegas with me? I know it's not part of your job description here at the office, but I could use your help for the bar." he explains.

"Really, Sir? You want me to go with you to Las Vegas? I would love to, Sir! Oh thank you! Thank you for asking me! I'm so excited!" Olivia says. Unable to contain her enthusiasm, she jumps up and throws her arms around Mr. Wellington's neck and kisses him over and over.

"Okay! Okay! You're hired!" he says laughing. "We'll talk more about it as it gets a little closer. But you'll need to buy a nice sexy outfit so you can draw the attention of the suppliers and buyers. I've seen you work, girl, and you know how to sell!" he says winking at her.

"Thank you Sir, I will do my best to sell your beer there," she says.

"Oh, I do not have any doubts about your sales abilities... you did sell yourself to me too, remember?" he says.

"Yes, Sir... one of the best sales I ever made too!" she says. She pulls his chair away from the desk a bit and sits in his lap, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. Mr. Wellington places a hand on her knee and slides it slowly up under the hem of her dress. He keeps moving up as she parts her legs for him and gasps when he reaches her soft brown fur.

"Ohhh, Sirrr..." Olivia moans as he parts her puffy lips and runs a fingertip between her soft pink folds. He reaches her clit and rubs over the tender nub as Olivia whimpers her need.

"Please sir, please finger my pussy. Please make me cum, Sir... I love it when you make me cum!" she says, her voice a mixture of womanly lust and pleading.

Smiling, Mr. Wellington pulls his young assistant into a deep kiss. She holds onto his neck as his fingers churn inside her. Her moaning grows louder and more desperate as he works her into a lather. He can tell by the pitch in her voice that she is getting very close. As he feels her pussy walls begin grasping at his fingers, he quickly pulls out.

"Wha.. what's the matter Sir?" she asks.

"Nothing we just need to get back to work," he says calmly.

"B-But, Sir... I'm almost there!" Olivia whines.

"Yes I know. But you will have plenty of chances to finish later. Right now we have reports that need to get out and other business to attend to," he says.

"Yes Sir," Olivia says, despondently.

Olivia goes to work brushing off the pleasure denied her. Mr. Wellington is right; there is a lot of work to be done that day and she is sure he will make up for her orgasm later as he says.

When lunchtime comes a few hours later, Mr. Wellington again gets her in a promising situation and begins making up for his lack of finishing earlier. Olivia is thoroughly enjoying his touch and it doesn't take her long before she is back on the edge of that elusive orgasm once more. But again he stops just shy of her tumbling over the edge, making an excuse that he has an important call he has forgotten to make. Once more Olivia is left wanting.

It goes like this for the next several days... just when she is about to cum, he finds an excuse to stop. Or he has her give him a blow job or something so he gets off, but she is left unfulfilled and needing to cum.

Mr. Wellington had instructed her when their working relationship started that she was never to play with herself or get herself off without his permission, and she hasn't, but it has been so hard lately! She is feeling like she will die soon if she doesn't get to cum! She has never gone more than a couple days without an orgasm since she started working for Mr. Wellington, and this stretch of orgasm denial is getting to be more than she can handle! If she doesn't cum soon she may break his rule and suffer whatever punishment he doles out afterwards!

Fortunately she has the Las Vegas trip to occupy her mind a little. As it gets closer, he sends her shopping for a couple outfits to wear on the trip. He is very clear about what he wants her to wear at the expo, "It has to be short; it has to be sexy, and it has to make the men's mouth's water!" he says. He wants her to use the assets he enjoys to her full advantage, so he sends her off to see what she can come up with. He tells her that whatever she finds, just bill it to the bar since, she is working for them at the expo it can be considered a "business expense."

Like most young girls, Olivia loves to go clothes shopping and with the instructions and criteria that Mr. Wellington has set, she is looking forward to getting a few sexy outfits to use at the expo and maybe beyond! She also wants to get a couple skimpy little things she can use for when they are back at the hotel after the expo... maybe if she finds something he can't resist, she can finally get that orgasm she has been missing out on lately!

She looks in the phone book for a few shops that specialize in intimate wear and she finds one that looks like it might have what she wants. On her lunch hour she goes to the boutique "Linens and Lace" and as she walks in, a very nice woman, about forty five years old, greets her.

"Hello dear. How can I help you?" she asks.

"I am going to be going on a little trip with my boyfriend and I want to get something special to wear when we are back in the hotel," she says. Olivia figures that the little lie will prevent unnecessary and possibly embarrassing questions.

"I see. Well we have a lot of things that will fit the bill," she says. The woman takes Olivia to see some different types of lingerie to see what she has in mind. The saleswoman shows her lacy bra and panty sets, sexy corsets and bustiers, and some very provocative babydoll outfits. Olivia can hardly keep from giggling as she looks over the variety of skimpy little things and imagines Mr. Wellington's eyes as she comes out of the bedroom wearing such scandalous outfits!

After Olivia picks out a couple things to catch his eye, she goes over to the sexy dresses to find something to catch the eyes of the men at the expo. She has never been to an expo like this but she has been to car shows and other things and figures it can't be much different. Olivia finds a dress that will do just what her and Mr. Wellington want it to do.

It is a very short red haltertop dress made from latex, very form-fitting, with a large cut out to give the boys a good look at her cleavage. The dress is so short and so tight that Olivia is afraid it will reveal TOO much, but she tries it on in the shop just to see and it barely covers her. Which is what Mr. Wellington wanted - "barely." So she gets the dress, and she picks up some thigh-top fishnet stockings to go with it. Then she goes over and finds a pair of sexy red peep-toe pumps with a six inch heel that will give her that finishing touch.

With her purchases paid for and bagged, she stops off to pick up some new makeup supplies before heading back to work. She puts her purchases in the trunk of her car to bring home with her. She doesn't want to show Mr. Wellington until the proper time. "He's not the only one who can tease!" she thinks to herself!

At last the day they are to leave for Vegas comes. Olivia hasn't been able to sleep all night, excited that she will finally get to see Las Vegas. She has wanted to see this place for years but was never able to afford to go. She waits with her bags packed and everything shut off on her front porch until Mr. Wellington arrives. He loads her bags in the trunk next to his and they head for the airport.

Getting through security is no problem and they check in to the gate, then take their seats and wait for their flight to arrive. About a half hour later, Olivia and Mr. Wellington are sitting in First Class waiting for the plane to take off.

It will take them about four and a half hours to get to Las Vegas, so Olivia and Mr. Wellington have plenty of time to discuss the trip.

"Mr. Wellington, I can't wait to get to Las Vegas! This has been a dream of mine for years! Can we see one of the shows while we are here? Can we do a little sightseeing?" she asks him.

"On one condition - that you call me Jack during this trip. We are not here because of the law firm and while I am your boss at the bar too, at the bar we are casual and laid back. So it's Jack during this trip, got it?" he says.

"Okay Jack," she says, smiling.

"Good girl," he says. Olivia felt her pussy dampen at those words.

A little way into their flight, and things have settled down and people are getting comfortable in their seats. First Class is relatively empty on this particular flight. Only one older man abd his wife sit in one row a couple of rows ahead of Olivia and Jack, and one man further back in a corner is sleeping. The flight attendants, seeing that First Class is quiet, concentrate most of their time and attention on the Coach and Business Class passengers.

That meant that Jack and Olivia are left pretty much alone, which Jack is quick to put to good use. As they sit there with Olivia in the window seat and him next to her, he leans over and whispers "Put your seat back a bit and relax... we are going to be here for awhile, and there's nothing much to see outside." He is right, it is cloudy outside and Olivia can't see anything on the ground. So she reclines her seat back and tries to relax.

This is just what Jack wants. He puts his hand on her thigh and slowly moves it higher. Olivia knows what he was doing immediately and she parts her legs just a bit, encouraging him. Jack's hand slips higher on her leg and under her skirt.

"Jack! What if someone sees us!" Olivia whispers.

"Let them find their own slut!" he says and continues up her leg. He touches her soft brown fur patch and Olivia quietly moans. She sits back and parts her legs further. Jack still hasn't allowed her to cum yet and two weeks of teasing without letting her cum has made her weak to his touches.

"Jack pleeease..." she moans. He knows what he is doing to her, and he smiles, knowing she is so easily aroused now. He has her completely under his power now and is looking forward to getting her to the hotel where he can properly use her.

Olivia is squirming in her seat as Jacks fingers play in her soft pink folds. She has little self-control left and it doesn't take much effort on Jack's part to get her lustfires blazing. She is softly panting and moaning in her seat and gripping the armrest tightly as he churns his fingers in her lovebox.

"Ohhhh" Olivia moans again as she raises her legs, propping her knees on the seat in front of her. She is grinding her hips as his fingers work her pussy and clit. Olivia is nearly ready to cum again, and she knows that he will pull out and leave her frustrated once again. She doesn't know why he is teasing her so, but she knows there must be some reason so she will keep being his "good girl" in hopes that he will end her torment soon.

As she expects, Jack does bring her right to the edge but just in the nick of time he stops, leaving her panting and moaning, but still not complete. She is understandably disappointed, but she knows there is a plan for all this; she just has to hold out hope that he isn't doing this to be mean and will explain when the time comes. Olivia is learning patience and trust.

Jack lets her rest for a bit after kissing her and making sure she knows that he isn't mad at her or being mean. This is all meant to teach her a lesson, after all. Once she has rested and recovered he starts again and brings her once more to the brink. Olivia whimpers softly and looks at him with pleading eyes, but he has a purpose and once more he pulls out early. By now Olivia is beside herself. She needs to cum, and she is at her breaking point. If she doesn't cum soon, she won't be responsible for what happens!

A little while later the pilot comes over the speakers and announces that they will be landing in Las Vegas in a few minutes. Mercifully, Olivia has something to do now as she gets things organized for them to land. She is looking forward to the sights of Las Vegas and getting to the hotel room. She busies herself with the preparations for disembarking and soon they are in Las Vegas.

Jack gets their luggage from the baggage claim and after hailing a cab, they are en-route to their hotel room. Olivia is in awe at the sights she is seeing along the way and can hardly wait to go sightseeing. She hopes that she can do well at the expo but is eager for it to be over so she can enjoy some time seeing all that Vegas has to offer.

They arrive at the hotel they will be staying at and after checking in, they go up to their room. It is a very nice suite, perched high above the city so that Olivia can see the lights from "Sin City." Their hotel is also right on The Strip so she can see all the landmark hotels and casinos, one of which will be hosting the expo. Jack has purposely booked a room on the twenty fifth floor with windows facing north along the strip so that Olivia can see a lot of the bright lights at night.

Once they have reached their room Olivia gets right to unpacking and putting things away. She hurries in her task so that they can go grab a bite to eat, as neither of them have had a good meal since breakfast. They go down and eat at the restaurant in the hotel, both too tired from the trip to want to go looking for someplace to eat. After dinner they go back up to their room to rest.

As Jack in laying there in bed with Olivia in his arms he turns to her. "Olivia I want to talk to you about something," he starts. Olivia sensing this was important sits up and looks at him.

"What is it, Jack?" she asks.

"I know that this last couple weeks I have teased you a lot and I have brought you right to the edge a number of times, only to stop before you finished. I want you to know why I have done that. Olivia I was testing you. I was testing your resolve and testing your trust in me. I wanted to know how much you would be willing to go through before you ignored my rule about playing with yourself and took care of your own needs.

My sweet, sweet girl, you passed with flying colors and I am so proud of you for holding out. I am sorry that you suffered so and I will make it up to you. This trip is part of that. I brought you along with me because I knew you had never been here and this way I can make up for your trials and make up for your neglect as well. You make me very proud sweetheart and you make me very happy as well."

Olivia listened to his explanation and begins to tear up. She is so glad that she held out, as hard as it was sometimes. Knowing and hearing him say that he is proud of her and happy with her makes it all worthwhile and she kisses him deeply and passionately. "Thank you, Jack. thank you for believing in me and for bringing me on this trip," she whispers in his ear.

Jack lays her back on the bed and climbs on top of her, laying on her and kissing her neck then down to lick and suck on her hard nipples. She wraps her legs around him as he feasts on her tender bits. But he moves on quickly working his way down to her neglected pussy. This time he won't leave it wanting. He buries his face in her sweet slit and licks and laps until her moans tell him she is fully afire. He slips two fingers inside her, curling them up to rub on her g-spot as he sucks her aching needy clit into his mouth, chewing on it and finger fucking her to an explosive, earth-shattering orgasm.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69



"OHHHMYYYGAAAWD!!" Olivia screams out as finally, finally, she is allowed to cum. She pitches and bucks and writhes as the long-awaited tidal wave sweeps her away and consumes her. She has never cum so hard in her life and it takes her breath away and the thunder in her ears is deafening and the room spins wildly in front of her.

For hours, it seems, this goes on (in reality it was only a few minutes) and Olivia is left completely spent and convulsing as the spasms slowly leave her exhausted, but satisfied, body. She looks up at her boss and her lover and giggles hysterically as the feeling of utter happiness washes over her.

But Jack isn't done quite yet. While her pussy still leaks the last of its sweet syrup, He raises up and swiftly plugs the hole with his cock, shoving it deep into her belly in one slick motion. Olivia gasps and looks at him with wide eyes as she feels him enter her fully. He begins fucking her hard and fast shoving deep into her and pulling completely out, only to enter her once more immediately.

Olivia grabs at the bed sheets as she is fucked like this was their first time. She moans and whimpers and squeals as he pounds into her quickly back to the precipice and then pushing her headlong over it again. Olivia screams out another orgasm, as Jack continues pistoning into her through her rapture.

Jack feels himself about to burst. He, too, has had to put a lot of his pleasure on hold, and now it's time he got a chance to get what's due him. Olivia feels his cock swell and knows he is cumming. Sure enough a second later Jack let's out a deep animalistic growl, and he gathers her up in his arms shoving himself deeper than he's ever been inside her and holds himself there as she feels his hot scalding cum splash against her pussy walls. He shoots rope after hot sticky rope of cum into her welcoming womb and she moans with each blast of his cream.

Finally spent he holds her close as she relaxes. Olivia feels closer to him now than ever before, and he can feel her softly sobbing as he bathes in the warm glow.

"What's wrong, Olivia?" he asks her.

"It's just... just... I have never felt like this about anyone before. Jack, darling, no one has ever made me feel the way you do. I know you are my boss back at the office and at the bar. But there is so much more to it than that. I love working with you Jack. I've never been happier, and I don't want anything to spoil that... but... oh never mind, I'm just being silly!" she says.

"Feelings and emotions are never silly, Olivia. Say what's on your heart, nothing will change," he said encouraging her.

"Well, okay then," Olivia said, drawing a deep breath. She took his hands in her and looked him straight in the eyes. "Jack, I'm falling in love with you. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I didn't expect it, but being so close to you and with all that you and I have done, the times we have made love and the intimacy we've shared... well, I've just fallen in love with you."

"I see," Jack said. He was quiet after that, as if he was mulling the idea over in his mind. Jack was a very smart and very purposeful man; he didn't make a move until he examined all the angles. Olivia was beginning to think she had made a horrible mistake. Had she just opened her mouth only to stick both feet in it? Had she ruined everything by expressing feelings that were not shared?

"You have put me in a precarious position, Olivia. By admitting you have these feelings for me, it has put the ball in my court, so to speak, and now I have to make a decision on what to do with this information. On one hand if I admit that I share your feelings, what does that do to our working relationship? What will the other employees at the firm think and how will we be able to work together. Oh as long as we get along it would probably work, but what if we have a spat, which we probably will at some point. Will that make us less effective as a team? I have seen many instances where a couple in business together ruined that business.

On the other hand, if I tell you that I don't share your feelings, that will make working together awkward and uncomfortable for us both, and will more than likely cause us eventually to end our working relationship altogether. Yes, this is indeed a dilemma," he says.

Olivia's heart sinks. She never meant to put him on the spot like this. And she is terrified that she may have put her heart out there only to find it rejected, or worse stomped on?

After a few more tense moments, Olivia is just about to tell him to forget everything she said and hope that she can continue working for him as just his secretary.

"Sir, I'm sorry I didn't mean..." Olivia begins.

"Just a moment Olivia, I wasn't finished. Yes, you have put me in an awkward position. However, I would be lying if I told you I didn't share your feelings. Olivia I love you as well. I have been attracted to you since the day I shared a cab with you and found out you worked here. It was because I wanted to be closer to you that I brought you up here; the fact that you are exceptional at your job, only made for a viable reason for everyone, as well as a pleasant surprise for me.

Once you were up here, I found myself getting more and more attracted to you and even fond of you. Then as more time went on I, too, found myself falling in love. However, I wasn't certain of your feelings and as your employer, it would be a mistake to admit something like this to an employee without knowing where you stood. There are sexual harassment issues and other things to contend with if a boss shows improper feelings towards an employee under him," he says.

Jack pulls her into his arms and looks at her. Olivia is looking at him, her eyes darting back and forth, waiting to hear what she needs to know. "Olivia, my precious one, yes I love you too. I love you very much and I am so glad that you have declared your feelings as well." Jack pulls her into the sweetest most loving embrace she has ever known and kisses her with a kiss for the ages. She melts into him and gives herself to him completely.

* * * * *

The following morning it was time for the pair to go to the expo. Jack and Olivia get up and Olivia goes into the bathroom to get ready while Jack gets dressed in the bedroom of the suite. Jack finishes first and is sitting in the living area of the suite waiting for her.

"Okay, Jack I'm finished... are you ready?" she says from the hallway.

"Yes, let's see," he says. Olivia comes around the corner and Jack is floored.

"OH MY GOD!! Olivia... you're beautiful!" he says in shock. And she is; the red haltertop dress fits her like a second skin and the fishnet stockings and red heels make the whole ensemble work. She has put on her makeup perfectly too, dark eyeshadow and mascara with red gloss lipstick make her look amazing.

"Well, I hope it's not cold outside, or you are going to see every goose bump in this dress!" Olivia says.

"You look good enough to eat honey... which may happen sooner than you think!" he says, swatting her on the ass.

"Hey watch it! There wasn't any room for underwear under this dress so all I have is a thin layer of latex covering that!" she giggles.

They take a rental car to the expo and find the table they're assigned. After quickly putting their display up and setting the brochures out, Olivia sets about walking around the expo looking good and drawing the attention of would-be buyers and suppliers.

Olivia plays the expo like a professional, flirting with both men and women but leaning harder towards the men. She gets the eyes, and hearts, of several of the men, sometimes even walking them over to the table where Jack can coax them into buying from or selling supplies to him.

And Olivia eats up the admiration and adoration of those men and women. She struts around like a stripper on stage in front of a crowd of hungry construction workers. She wiggles her ass and hefts her tits and acts like she owns the place. And she very nearly does. Even some of the other demonstration girls take note of this hot sexy up-and-comer. Jack watches his girl take the place over and he couldn't be prouder.

About halfway through the expo, Jack calls Olivia over. "Watch the table will you hon? I'll be right back I need to talk to some people" he tells her.

"Sure," she says, grateful for a chance to sit down for a bit and rest her feet. Jack goes off and very soon Olivia is talking to men who come by the table for a chance to talk to this amazing woman.

Jack comes back and pulls up another chair. Olivia has done plenty of walking around schmoozing the other sellers and buyers, so he let's her stay with him at the table. Soon the expo winds down and he starts getting the table and displays packed away.

A couple of the girls come over to where Jack and Olivia are putting their things in the trunk of the rental car. Olivia is a little surprised to see two other girls there but Jack introduces them.

"Olivia, this is Tina and Candy, they are going to ride with us back to the hotel," he says.

"Hi," Olivia says, not quite sure what was going on, but accepting it.

The four of them pile into the rental car and head to the hotel. Once there, Olivia is a little confused why they are all four going up to the room together, but she stays silent and watches to see what happens next.

"Come on in, girls and get comfortable. Olivia, you can get out of that tight latex dress if you like," he says. Tina and Candy come in and sit down on the sofa and Jack goes into the kitchenette to fix everyone a drink. Olivia goes in and changes into her regular clothes. She was planning to slip into one of her skimpy play outfits she picked up for the trip, but with company, she would wait for that.

Coming out, she sees Jack sitting between the two demonstration models. Jack can see the puzzled and somewhat incensed look on her face as she approaches.

"Olivia, I invited Tina and Candy up here tonight because when I went to talk to some of the people we deal with, they came up to me asking about you," he says.

"That's right," Tina says. "We asked Jack here if you and he would be interested in partying after the expo. He took us up on our offer and here we are!" Tina says.

Tina, a twenty one year old blonde working the expo to earn some money for school, offers to scoot over and let Olivia sit next to Jack. "C'mon, hon, it will be fun!" she says, patting the seat next to her.

Olivia isn't real comfortable with this arrangement, but it's obvious that this was Jack's idea so she goes along reluctantly. They sit there talking for a little bit drinking their wine and after a couple glasses, Olivia is feeling better about the situation. Or perhaps she is getting a little tipsy. Either way, when the idea to move the "party" into the bedroom is brought up, she is more agreeable.

The four step into the bedroom and Tina and Candy immediately begin undressing. Jack looks over at Olivia who starts undressing also, only slower. This isn't exactly the evening she had planned for them. But, with a couple glasses of wine, and seeing how comfortable Jack is with this situation, she feels she can play along.

Tina and Candy sit on the bed on either side of Olivia. Jack pulls up a chair and watches the three girls. Tina helps herself to one of Olivia's breasts licking and sucking her nipple while Candy begins kissing her, letting her tongue slip inside Olivia's mouth to find a playmate there. Tina's hand wanders down to her thigh and Olivia unconsciously parts her legs for her.

The three girls make out a little before Candy lays Olivia down on the bed. As Tina takes up a place between Olivia's legs, Candy places herself at her side, wanting more of Olivia's luscious tits. Tina toys with Olivia's now damp pussy, fingering her swollen lips and rubbing lightly on her clit.

"Ooooh," Olivia coos as she feels Tina's teasing touch at her pussy. Coupled with Candy's hot mouth on her tits, Olivia is getting quite turned on, and before long, she is moaning and writhing as the two girls ignite her lust fires.

Seeing how Olivia is getting heated, Tina gets more excited herself. She lays down between Olivia's spread legs and takes a long slow lick of the sweetness dripping from her slit. Olivia feels Tina's wet pink tongue on her sex and loses her mind.

"Ohhh, God! Yesss! Oh fuck, please, please lick me! OHHH!" she cries out, and Tina eagerly complies, licking her ferociously, pulling her pussy lips apart to get at the sweet pink interior and delve deeper inside her.

Candy, hearing Olivia's cries begins biting and chewing on Olivia's tender buds, further heightening their playmates need.

The three lick and suck and bite at each other for a few minutes before Olivia, still at a deficit in the orgasm department, feels an enormous one coming on strong.

"OHHH GOD I'M CUMMINGGG!!" she screams and explodes her juices out onto Tina's face and into her waiting mouth. Tina licks and laps up all the sweet nectar she can, but she is hopelessly outmatched as Olivia pours herself out. Letting Olivia lay there and rest, the other two girls rotate positions. Now it's Tina straddling Olivia's face while lowering her own face down between Candy's spread legs. Olivia licks Tina's dripping pussy while Tina tongues Candy's. All the while, Jack busily undresses so he can get in on some fun too.

With Candy having the only open and available mouth, Jack lays her on her back and straddling her face, he shoves his cock into her mouth and promptly down her silky throat making her deep throat him. She greedily inhales his semi-hard cock and begins sucking for all she's worth. He chose Candy specifically for her huge tits and now he makes good use of them. As she sucks and slurps on his cock, he tugs on her nipples, lifting the huge milky bags by the nipple and stretching them while rolling the buds between his fingers. Jack hears her moan even over the other two girl's whimpers and mewls.

The four continue on, rotating positions as each one came. Jack gets to sample each girl's sweet delights and they his. All four are completely sated and lie on the bed sweaty and dripping. But Jack has one more round left in him, so after they had rested up a bit, he lines the three girls up on the edge of the bed, all three "buns up and kneeling" with their asses high in the air.

With three beautiful tight asses at his disposal, he picks the middle girl, who happens to be Olivia, and shoves his cock deep into her. At the same time, he shoves two fingers from each hand into the other two eager pussies, and he fucks all three girls simultaneously! The girls moan and cry and whimper as each one is brought to the edge of their collective orgasms.

Just as they all reach their peaks, he fucks them one at a time, right to left, to bring them all crashing over the edge, each girl's orgasm spurring on the next one, until all three lay drooped over the bed, dripping their juices onto the floor.

"Okay girls who wants it?" he says as he prepares to cum himself. Three scrambling bodies drop to the floor, kneeling with mouths open. "No you got to work for it!" he says and instantly Jack has three girl's hungry mouths on his cock; one taking in the head, one at his nuts and one licking up and down the shaft.

Jack knows he won't last like this, and in a minute or two he is ready to give the girl's their prize. The three line up, mouths at the ready as he deposits his cum on three eager tongues. Once he empties himself, the girls dutifully clean him up, and they sit around for the next hour or so resting and recounting the adventure before Candy and Tina have to go home.

That night in bed, Jack tells Olivia how proud he is of her and how much fun he had that day. Olivia is happy that he is proud of her and realizes that she had a lot of fun too. Being Jack's assistant and his slut is what she loves and she can't wait for more adventures!

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments