Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Max

"Lola meets a man in a bar and another in a taxi"

7
5 Comments 5
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
When I was 18, I decided that my native England was too boring and went in search of European adventures. After traveling through France, Spain, Italy and Austria, I eventually settled in Belgium. I spent a year working as an au pair in Brussels and, a week before I was set to leave, I decided it was time for a night out. I had chosen to wear my favourite blue mini dress, curled my long black hair and put on my dancing shoes.

Mere minutes after I arrived at my local bar, I bumped into a man. We literally collided on the dancefloor, causing me to slip and him to spill his beer all down my dress. He caught me before I hit the ground and I automatically noticed how strong and safe his arms felt. With his hands still around my waist, he apologised profusely and led me to the bar. He grabbed a handful of napkins and clumsily patted my chest dry, fumbling over my waist and breasts. As he turned to the bartender to order us a round of drinks, I glanced down at my chest. The thin material of my dress was now translucent and clung to my cleavage. My black bra was clearly visible through the blue material. Looking up, it seemed my new friend had noticed this too. Embarrassed, he tore his eyes away from my sodden bust and introduced himself as Max.

We pulled up some bar stools, drank and chatted, getting to know more about each other. He told me that he was 30, a local businessman on a night out after work. I explained that I was English and had moved to Belgium looking for new adventures. As the drinks flowed, it became more obvious that we were interested in more than a friendly chat. Max spoke in an animated way, moving his hands around as if they helped guide the words out of him. When it was my turn to speak, he'd let his hands fall and rest wherever they landed - on my knee, my thigh, a little bit higher. I couldn't help but notice how his dark brown fringe fell over his forehead, how his green eyes sparkled, how inviting his lips looked when he smiled.

"I'm sorry, Lola," he blurted out, interrupting me mid-sentence, "but I would like to kiss you now."

My smile was obviously a sufficient reply, as he leant over and pressed his lips hard against mine. The kiss was slow, intense, probing and when he pulled away, I could feel my heartbeat in his lips. Wordlessly, Max took my hand and guided me out of the bar. He hailed a taxi and started to give the driver his address. I'd already left my au pair family's home and had splashed out on a hotel room to make my final days in Brussels as special as possible. I whispered this in his ear, clenching my thighs together as the thought of hotel sex with a man I'd only just met made my pussy tingle.

The taxi ride seemed to take hours with Max gently rubbing his fingertips in circles on my inner thighs. We went over a speed bump and Max's hand moved further up my dress, causing it to bunch around my full, firm thighs. He pressed harder as he rubbed, with such intensity that I could practically feel his fingerprints on my soft, sensitive skin. I glanced at him. He stared straight forward, controlling himself in a way that seemed impossible to me. Wanting to tease a reaction out of him, I moved my hand to the crotch of his jeans. Even through the material, I could see his hard cock bulging, as if it was straining to burst out. I gently massaged his hardness and he sighed deeply.

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer

The taxi driver's eyes flicked to the rear view mirror and I knew that he was watching us. Perhaps it was the alcohol making me braver than usual but this seemed like the perfect opportunity to show off.

I raised my round butt from the seat and lifted my dress up to my waist. Max looked at me, shocked, but took advantage of the opportunity, pulling my thong to the side and plunging two fingers into my wetness. The taxi was driving noticeably slower now. As Max fingered me, I continued to rub his cock through his jeans. I pressed harder and his fingers went deeper, gently brushing my g-spot. I moaned loudly and the taxi turned a corner and came to a halt. The driver obviously wanted to do more than just watch us in the mirror as he turned sideways, flicked on the light and pulled down his trousers. He was older than Max, perhaps 50. His stomach hung low over his stubby cock. He was perhaps only 5 inches in length but, even in the dim light of the taxi, his girth was enough to make my eyes widen. Max seemed enthralled by the driver's cock too and began to rub his thumb on my clit as he fingered me. I only lasted a minute or so more before I felt the walls of my pussy spasm and the flood of endorphins cover my whole body.

"Yes Max, please don't stop," I begged as he finger-fucked me through my orgasm.

He chuckled and kissed my neck, his lips tracing along my skin as I drifted into post-orgasmic bliss. When I finally opened my eyes, he'd pulled down his jeans and was stroking his cock. I marveled at the sight around me. I was only 18 and here were two older men, touching themselves whilst looking at me. The naughtiness of it all turned me on so much and I just wanted it to be naughtier. I bent forward and took the head of Max's cock in my mouth.

"Shit Lola!" he yelped as my lips engulfed him.

He squirmed and spasmed as my mouth moved down his shaft. His hands found my breasts and roughly pulled them free of the confines of my bra and dress. As I sucked Max's cock, I could hear the breathing of the taxi driver becoming ragged. I knew he was about to cum and wanted to make sure he wasn't the only one. I increased the speed with which I was pumping Max's cock in my mouth, letting my tongue dance over it. His breathing got faster and louder until he was almost panting. The sound of the two men's aroused breathing made my pussy even wetter.

"Yes, yes, yes," murmured Max, "yes Lola, like that"

With that, his thighs tightened, his back stiffened and he let out a roar. His cock twitched once, twice, three times as he shot his sticky load into my mouth. As I swallowed his salty cum, I felt something sticky hit my thigh. I lifted my head and saw the taxi driver smiling at my, his now softening cock still dribbling cum on my hand.

The three of us sat there in silence for a few minutes, regaining our composure. The air hung around us, heavy with sweat and arousal. Considering I'd just popped to my local bar for a few drinks, this night had been amazing so far. I began to doze off but the driver's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Would you like to go back to your hotel now, ma'am?"

I nodded and the driver turned to face the steering wheel, pulling this trousers up as he did. I looked at Max and smiled. This seemed like the start of something good.

Published 
Written by ladylolalove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments