Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs, Chapter Six

"Spencer wraps up his memoirs with later life affairs"

4
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Aging is highly over-rated. No one told me that I would become old without even realizing it. It just happened all at once. I recognized it without acknowledging it. My energy at the restaurants declined. Consequently, I gave more and more responsibilities to the managers. They were younger and far more enthusiastic about the job than I. They were running the restaurants for me. More of my time was spent playing golf or volunteering for community service.

For my sixtieth birthday, I decided to take a cruise. I took a transatlantic cruise on the Queen Elizabeth 2 or "QEII." I could afford the best and booked a luxurious duplex penthouse. The cruise was for five days with a stopover in England, then a return cruise to America. I dined every night in the exclusive "Queen's Grill," dressed in black tie, and ate gourmet food at dinner. They treated me like the King of England.

I spent time in the casino and enjoyed the entertainment in the theater. Of course as a wealthy bachelor, I attracted lots of attention from the ladies. I loved it, although most of the women were my age or older. The one exception was Norma Jean from Arkansas. She was forty-something and decided on a cruise to celebrate her divorce. She made no secret about her availability. I made no secret of my vulnerability. As a result, we spent time together on the dance floor and in my stateroom.

Norma Jean was addicted to oral sex. Intercourse was fine, but she liked to play between my legs most of all . She was creative too. Norma could do things with her mouth that I could never have imagined. I was her toy, and she delighted in playing with my different parts. I delighted in the attention she gave me. After long juicy blow jobs and engulfing my balls, I drilled her on the business end, reaming her cunt until finishing with the happy ending. We were enjoying the kind of entertainment Cunard didn't list in their brochure.

There were good days with her and better days at night, yet I was no longer the man I was even ten years earlier. Erections didn't come as quickly as in the past, and ejaculations took more time. One night after I had impaled her and drove my spike clear up to her cervix, Norma Jean said, "Spencer, are you trying to prove something? When are you going to cum?"

It was embarrassing although I blamed it on the Champagne. She was right. I had been humping her for a long time with nothing to show for it. It took another five minutes to fire away. Even though it took time, it still felt good to drain my cock in a woman. We said goodbye after landing in England without exchanging addresses. Norma Jean said it was a wonderful shipboard romance, and one she would never forget. It sounded like she was anticipating more of the same.

On the way back to the United States, a much younger woman appealed to me and me to her. The truth is, all young woman appealed to me. She was from Wales and the social director on the ship. Her name was Lili, and she was twenty-six. She looked sixteen. I knew from the start that she was looking for a sugar daddy. I was it. I was okay with that since I knew exactly what she was up to.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

That's the price an older man needs to pay if he wants young pussy.

On leave from the ship, Lili stayed with me for a week. The sex was incredible although I no longer could cum like before with the force of a geyser. It was more like squeezing ketchup from a bottle. Nevertheless, the affair with Lili made me feel twenty years younger. Lili told me all the things I wanted to hear, and I went along with them. She said I was handsome and a great lover. Lili loved the United States and everything about my restaurants. She draped herself all over me in public, and had her hand in my crotch whenever no one was looking.

Lili was a genuine nympho. Lili never wore panties and often left her knees apart when men were nearby. She liked to show off her pussy. There are clits, then there are extraordinary clits. She had the latter. Her little button didn't hide. It was always visible as a firm erect node above her slit. It was her best asset. Lili liked to say lewd things to me in bed. It kept me aroused and hard. She was totally into anal. Lili was permanently horny. I was perpetually trying to keep up and keep it up.

She had some perverse ideas about how to enjoy sex. Lili wanted to be tied like a hog with her tits bound until they turned purple. She wanted to be treated like a slave. Her deep throat abilities were unsurpassed by mortal woman. Lili played my pipe like the Nymph in Greek mythology. She wanted me to cum inside her and "make her a baby." I did what I could to make that happen. We were years apart in age, and had nothing in common but sex. Consequently, we spent more time fucking than talking. She wore me out in bed. I sent her home with no promises.

After I sold the restaurants, I traveled more, even attending the fiftieth anniversary of the end of WWII with old army unit. We had a reunion in Germany at the town we were stationed. Who else but Jack organized it. I came away with strong emotions and vivid memories.

Eventually, health problems have overtaken me and I can no longer travel. Here we are seventy years after the end of World War II, and I am finishing these memoirs on a thing they call a computer. Who would have guessed I didn't need to learn cursive at school? 

I have no children to pass my memoirs onto, so it is more likely that these chapters will end up on some erotic website. Hopefully, a few people can identify with the events from my past. If not, perhaps readers will enjoy some of my adventures.

I said here that I had no children to pass these stories onto, but I didn't say I had no children. Doctors can be wrong, you know. My hope is that Bob's small family in Bavaria will use their inheritance wisely. I know their mother, Hilda, would have.

Herald Times Obituary: Mr. Spencer Robert Dogmeyer passed away peacefully in his sleep on Thursday of natural causes. He was a well known restaurateur in Bloomington and philanthropist. Mr. Dogmeyer is survived by his former wife, Ursula. They had no children. He was eighty-five.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments