Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs, Chapter Two

"Spencer's erotic adventures continue after returning to the U.S. from Germany"

7
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
I had another year of active duty to serve in the Army after returning from Germany. As I said, it was my winter of discontent. I missed Hilda so much I fell into fits of deep depression. I couldn't even think of being with another woman, at least at first.

My job as a chef in the army made me the butt of good natured jokes around the barracks. "Hey, Cookie," they'd say, "When are you gonna serve us a real meal instead that crap you call food?" I'd smile and ask if they were referring to our gourmet offerings. They said the closest thing to gourmet was a glass of water served over ice and even the ice was moldy. This kind of banter was non-stop, but I loved working in the kitchen. I was getting good at it. Well, at least getting good at cooking military style.

Jack was in our unit serving in Germany. He was a strange lookin' guy from Chicago. Everyone knew Jack because he had the knack of being everywhere and anywhere at just the right time. He knew all of the right people. He was a wheeler and dealer. If you needed something, Jack was the guy. He was a kind of Walmart before there was a Walmart. It was the one stop shopping philosophy. You didn't want to cross Jack. You wanted to be his friend in case you needed something out of the ordinary.

I never asked him for a favor, but one day he approached me saying, "Cookie, I've got something goin' here that you're gonna like."

When Jack said something like that, you knew he wanted something from you. I waited for his pitch.

"Cookie, we're having a big pre-Thanksgiving party next Saturday. There will be a keg of beer and we've invited some girls. We need a fifteen pound turkey and a cook. You da man."

"So," I said, "you're inviting me to the party if I bring a turkey and cook it?"

"Well, Cookie, that's right if you like girls. These are special girls if you get my drift."

I got it, loud and clear. The turkey was easy. There were always more turkeys on the base than we could cook at Thanksgiving. The generals usually gave away one to their driver or personal assistant. I knew how to cook a turkey both military style and as my mom cooked it in Bloomington. So, there was no problem there. As for the girls, that was an unknown, but I reasoned it might bring me out of my shell. It was clearly an opportunity I couldn't refuse. Also, I didn't want to cross Jack. All it took was to defrost the bird and get a few supplies.

My idea was to deep fry the turkey. I needed peanut oil that I found on the base and a deep fryer. Jack took care of the fryer and oil. The thing is, frying a turkey is always a show stopper and takes only about an hour. The girls were to bring the pies and veggies, so all I had to do was the turkey. Jack wanted it ready by four in the afternoon leaving plenty of play time with the girls.

The party was in a model home that the developer rented for small occasions like ours. Jack said the developer would be at the party, so it cost us nothing. The home had three bedrooms, a large living room and dining room along with a recreation room in the basement. It wasn't a mansion but very nice. Jack said the keg would be tapped at noon.

The dinner went well. Jack ordered a keg of Hacker-Pschoor imported beer from Germany as a commemoration of our time there. There were five of us from the base, and we all threw in twenty bucks. The half dozen girls were silly drunk before dinner. They all were high school seniors looking for some excitement. To them, men in uniform was excitement. For us, girls seventeen and eighteen was excitement. I was only three years out of high school, but they seemed so young in comparison.

A couple of the girls were curious about turkey frying. It gave me a chance to relax and get to know them. The beer helped. So much was happening I couldn't keep track of it all. The guys were trying to impress the girls, and they were flirting with us. What I had learned from Germany was that good things come your way if you are patient. The good thing was called Samantha. She called herself "Sam."

Sam was petit, about five feet, three inches tall. She had short blonde hair and dimples. The dimples were killers! Her body was trim with visible breasts. Sam didn't advertise them, but they were definitely those of a physically mature girl. She was one of the girls asking me about the turkey.

It didn't take long before the two of us were talking about our favorite songs and movies. We seemed to have similar likes and dislikes. She said how she hated Perry Como because he was her mom's favorite. I agreed. I said that "The Asphalt Jungle" with Marilyn Monroe was one of my favorite movies. She didn't agree, but said Sterling Hayden was hot.

After dinner and a few more beers, people seemed to be disappearing. I wasn't paying attention when Sam put her arms around me and said, "Let's play like in the movies, Cookie. I'll be Marilyn Monroe and you be Sterling Hayden." I didn't have to be asked twice.

She had the script. All I had to do was follow along. She had her mouth on mine and her tongue playing with my tonsils. She said, "I know a secret place downstairs," and she took my hand. I followed willingly.

There wasn't much talk about music or movies at that point. In fact, there wasn't any talking at all. We settled on a sofa hidden behind the staircase pulling off layers of clothes. There was more to her tits than her clothes revealed. They were firm fitting nicely in my hands. Although she held out when I tried to remove her panties, she wasn't shy about removing my briefs. Her tiny hand wrapped around my growing cock. It felt like I was back in Germany. Sam massaged it until I was fully hard, then went down on me to lick the pre-cum off the tip.

"Cookie," she said, "When you cum, would you do it in my mouth? I just love the taste of cum."

"Of course," I answered, "but after I fuck you."

She squealed and said, "I've only given my boyfriend blow jobs. We haven't done it, you know?"

"You'll love it, Sam. Take off your panties and I'll show you."

"Please, please, don't. I'm afraid."

"Every girl is afraid the first time. I'll be gentle, and you will become a real woman."

The conversation was over. She buried my cock in her mouth and slurped on it like it was a popsicle. Slowly, I pealed off her panties and began rubbing her slit. When she came up for air after sucking cock, I moved between her supple legs licking her clit. I could tell it wasn't the first time she had experienced a guy going down on her because she spread her legs further apart to let me in. If she was a virgin, I had to find out sooner rather than later.

My finger split her pussy lips and gently entered inside until I found the obstruction. There was no sense in playing doctor. I pushed in getting a yelp from her. "It hurts, Cookie. Stop, it hurts."

I didn't answer. I went back to her clit to soothe her nerves, then pressed in two fingers. She had a very different reaction this time. Her hips pushed toward my fingers wanting me to go in further. Both of my fingers disappeared inside her pussy, and she began to gyrate in a motion that said she was ready to accommodate my cock.

My fingers were stained with a small amount of virgin blood but mostly wet from her excitement. I penetrated her slowly with only the head of my cock barely inside her slit. Sam made no sounds as I pushed in further. When I was almost all the way in, I heard her say, "Ooh," Finally, my cock was buried to the hilt and just stayed there motionlessly for a minute.

"Cookie," she said, "that doesn't hurt so bad anymore."

I then began fucking her for real. I had lost my reservations about fucking a virgin and banged into her as nature had intended. The look on her face was extraordinary. Her eyes were closed, and she was now drifting off into a dreamy world of extreme satisfaction and pleasure. Her sighs were of joy and contentment. I worked that tight pussy until the last moment when I pulled out and stuffed my cock in her waiting mouth.

After swallowing my last load and liking her lips she said, "God, Cookie, I never imagined sex to be that good. I want to try it again, but this time I want to feel you cumming inside me. You know, my mom put me on the pill. She figured I'd be doing this some day soon."

"Okay, Sam, but give me a few minutes to recover. I'm goin' upside for a beer, okay?"

"Fine but don't leave me alone. I want you to fuck me again."

It was the first sex with a female I had since Hilda in Germany . The whole event helped me feel better about myself. My depression seemed to subside soon after.

Anyway, after downing another beer, I was ready for round two with Samantha. She was even more eager than I.

I turned her over so she was on all fours and fucked her doggie, then had her crawl on top and mount me cowgirl. We had so much fun, and it lasted much longer than the first time. My encased cock could feel small contractions in her tight vagina telling me she was having multiple orgasms. At last, I spewed several loads inside that lovely pussy ending when she reached to pull my head down to hers and gave me a deep erotic kiss.

"I like that, Cookie," she told me. I like your cock inside me and the feeling of your warm cum squirting over and over again. It's almost like having my boyfriend's cum coat my throat, only more juicy."

I didn't know what she meant by "juicy," but it just sounded good. That was the end of our first meeting.

Samantha and I dated for the next month whenever she wasn't out with her boyfriend. She eventually admitted he fucked her one afternoon when her parents weren't home. Samantha said he wasn't as good as me, and he wasn't as big either. Of course, that made me feel good.

One of our dates was at the movie theater. We both loved movies, even if we didn't agree on which ones were our favorites. She wanted to see a romantic drama. There weren't many people in the audience. It was dark, of course, so about an hour into the movie, she had her hand in my crotch. I reciprocated with my fingers in her pussy. Neither of us had the patience to stay to the end. I drove her to a dark alley where the only sounds were from screeching cats. In the back seat, I banged into her with youthful exuberance until she let out a sound that mimicked the shrill sound of the cats. I came almost immediately after hearing her vocalize her orgasm. I stayed inside her while we locked in a lover's embrace that was more telling than words. It said that sex was good, especially good that night.

It all ended when Samantha went off to college, yet good fortune was right around the corner, that is, at the corner store.

I stopped in the store for a six pack of beer. In front of me was a woman at the checkout counter with two small children. She noticed I was in the military, and turned toward me remarking how nice a man looks in uniform. I thanked her and offered to help carry her groceries to the car. We got to talking. I told her I was a chef at the base, and my name was Spencer from Indiana . She said her name was Brandy, and her twins were Tammy and Dedra. Before driving off, Brandy said, "You're a little ways from home. Maybe you might like a home cooked meal. Here's my address and phone number if you would like to join us for dinner."

I thanked her and stuffed the paper in my pocket. I didn't think more about it until the next time I was at the store. This time Brandy was near the candy section with the girls trying to decide on which one to buy. She said hi, then said, "Did you lose my phone number? I was all ready to cook you a dinner. You didn't call."

"I know," I lied. "I've been really busy."

"Well, how about tomorrow night?"

"Okay, I think I'm free. What time?"

"How about sixish? Do you still have my address?"

"Eighteen hours sounds fine and I'm pretty sure I've got your address."

"Good, and your name is Spencer, right?"

"Yes, mam and you are Brandy."

"You got it. See you tomorrow night."

Maybe I didn't contact her earlier because Brandy was at least ten years older than me.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

She was well put together but a little intimidating. With this second meeting, I just decided to go with the flow and follow my instincts.

I was greeted at the door by the twin girls who were jumping up and down with excitement. They took my hands, one on each side, and nearly dragged me into the living room where Brandy stood with a broad smile. "Very glad you could join us, Spencer."

"Glad to be here," I replied.

Brandy looked stunning. There wasn't a hair out of place. Her breasts filled out the tank top she wore without a bra. The tight sexy shorts she wore showed every girly curve. It was an unforgettable sight only to be eclipsed later in the evening.

Brandy offered me a drink. I had a beer. She drank a glass of Chablis. The girls played on the floor checking out the adults every so often. I only remember that dinner was elegant, and the girls were well behaved. I finally asked about her husband. She told me he had moved out the year before, and they were divorced. Her ex had left her the house and a monthly income until the girls reached eighteen. Brandy didn't tell me the gruesome details of the divorce and that was fine with me.

When dinner was over and the dishes cleared, Brandy excused herself to put the twins to bed. I was left with another beer to keep me company. Brandy was away for at least a half hour giving me plenty of time to finish my beer. When she finally appeared, I almost fell over in my chair. She had changed clothes and was wearing a teddy that barely covered her breasts and pussy. As she walked, her breasts swayed with each step in the most tantalizing way.

She said, "Please, Spencer, don't be upset with me. This is the outfit I wore on my wedding night, and I wanted to see what you thought."

I was speechless. I finally said, "It's incredible! Your husband must be mad to have left you. You are so beautiful and sexy."

"Thank you, Spencer. I needed to hear that. You know, when I wore it on our wedding night, my breasts were smaller. I'm a size bigger since the twins were born. This negligee must have been pretty effective because he knocked me up that night and voila, I have twins!"

She sat close to me on the sofa with her glass of Chablis. Brandy frankly spoke about her urges, and said she hadn't had sex since her husband left. "You realize, Spencer, that women get just as horny as you men. We need it as bad as you. To be honest, you made me so wet when I saw you in uniform at the store that I wanted you then, and I want you now."

With that she put her arms around me giving me a hug and a warm wet kiss. "Take me to the bedroom, Spencer, and fuck me until I cry my eyes out."

I didn't say, "yes." I didn't say, "no." I just followed her into the bedroom where a half dozen candles were burning giving the room the aroma of incense. It was just light enough for me to appreciate her incredible body. Her breasts were more than a handful with puffy glossy areolae larger than half dollars. She was the first woman I had seen whose pussy was fully shaved.

Deliberately she removed my uniform and caressed my cock and balls as if they were delicate family heirlooms to be treasured and cherished. Her mouth and tongue circled my prick for a long time before she licked her lips and took me down her throat. She used her mouth to play with my cock like it was her personal toy. She absolutely loved licking and sucking, sucking and licking. She was particularly obsessed with the crown at the top. Saliva dripped down my shaft and pooled up around my balls. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip, and I was so hard it hurt. My balls ached.

Brandy calmly moved away from me opening her legs as an invitation. She wasn't shy when she asked me to eat her out. My lips and tongue were at her clit. Two finger were in her cunt. I stayed there enjoying the moment as if it was the evening's desert. She kept saying, "Don't stop, don't stop."

I didn't stop for a long time. Finally she said in a frantic tone, "Do me, Spencer. Get that stiff fat prick inside me. Do me hard."

I toyed with her entrance using my cock to massage her clit before slipping it deep into her pleasure hole. She was so wet, so slippery and I came so fast."

"Oh, Brandy, I'm really sorry. I just couldn't hold it. You are such a sexy naughty girl. Believe me I tried, but I couldn't hold it."

"Not to worry, Spencer. You have such a beautiful thick cock that you made me cum the moment you were inside me. I've never had anyone cum with such force before. You sure can make a lady happy."

After she said that, we heard the twins knocking at the bedroom door. One was crying and I heard Tammy say, "Dedra is sick."

Brandy left the room. When she came back to the bed, she apologized. "I'm so sorry. I have to take care of the girls. Dedra is throwing up. Tammy will probably be next. Can you come back soon? Call me tomorrow, and we'll set a date. Take your time before you leave and have another beer." She kissed me goodbye and left to take care of Dedra and Tammy. I dressed and left.

The next day, I called. Brandy repeated that she had a great time in bed and wanted more. She asked if I had a friend to make it a real party. I told her, yes, I had friends. "Well," she said, "bring him along and we'll all celebrate together."

I was about to ask who the other woman would be at our party, but she hung up before I could ask.

We had set a week from Friday as the date. I would have a weekend pass. I planned to stay a couple of nights. I also decided to return the favor for Jack's turkey party, and he was quick to see the potential when agreeing to join me.

This time we were not greeted by two enthusiastic little girls, but by Brandy wearing her black teddy and a smile. I introduced Jack. She said, "Welcome to our little escapade. Did Spencer tell you about me?"

"Not much but I am lookin' at all I need to know."

She laughed and said, "Jack, let me show you the house."

I said, "Wait! Where are the girls and when is your friend coming?"

"What friend? What you see is what you get. The girls are with their dad."

"Come Jack, I'll show you the place."

Brandy had Jack follow her, but she didn't show him the house. She took him directly to the bedroom. They were there together for nearly an hour. I spent the time raiding the frig helping myself to free beer. My uniform lay on the floor while I massaged my cock in anticipation. When Jack came into the living room, I was as hard as a rock. He said, "Your turn for sloppy seconds. She's a great fuck."

I hurried to the bedroom. Once my eyes got accustomed to the dim lighting, I saw her lying in bed spread eagle with cum slowly trickling from her pussy.

"You're late, Spencer." she said. "I thought you would be here to make it a threesome. It's okay. Jack was good, but you are so much better. Get that hard cock of yours inside me, and show me what a real man can do. And don't cum so fast like the last time."

We fucked for a half hour. Brandy let out screams each time she had an orgasm making me bang into her even harder. Both of us were breathing heavily like soldiers on a training run until I finally finished, blasting three, four, maybe five loads into her. As I pulled out and turned onto my back, I got a glimpse of Jack. He was sitting on a chair sipping beer with his cock standing straight up. Jack had been watching the whole time.

He smiled and said, "Nice show."

Jack finished his beer and walked up to the bed. Come over here, Brandy. Lay on your back and put your head over the edge so I can stick my prick down your throat. Cookie, you go clean her up while she takes care of me." I had a puzzled look on my face so he said, "Ya know, suck that cunt clean."

I was curious about two things. Jack's cock was long and thin, mostly long. I wondered if she could take him all the way down. That was answered almost immediately when Brandy took his entire shaft without a gag. For my part, tasting cum was a new adventure. I'm a little less apprehensive after a few beers, so I dove in and licked her clean. She loved the attention, especially when I used my tongue to lap up the juices that lingered inside her well fucked pussy. I really didn't mind doing the honors.

Brandy's face was flushed from deep throating Jack, but she wanted more. "Look you studs, I want you to do me together. You both look ready. Cookie, stick that fat thick cock in my pussy. While we're at it, Jack, fuck my ass. "

We moved around until the three of us were in position. Brandy crawled on top of me with my prick deep in her fuck tunnel. Jack was slobbering saliva on his dick preparing to enter her ass and spit a glob on her butt hole. It took a moment before Jack could penetrate that tight opening. Once he got in there, he was in no mood to hold back. He rammed into that hole like a kid on a Pogo stick. He was so energetic that I had little space to move. It didn't really matter because his movements actually stimulated my cock through the thin membrane separating her two passages. He worked her ass with uncommon speed and powerful thrusts. It all ended with the three of us collapsing on top of each other in a pool of cum.

She was glowing with satisfaction, and said it was the best fuck she ever had. A threesome was something she had always fantasized about. Jack just laid on the bed grunting in agreement. I was totally spent.

It was almost dawn and time to leave. Jack and Brandy were in the kitchen whispering something to each other. I couldn't hear most of what they were saying. Brandy smiled and then let out a girl-like giggle. It was if they were setting up another fuck date. Jack is an amazingly persuasive guy so whatever he was selling, she seemed to be buying. While Jack drove us back to the base in the general's jeep, I said, "So what was goin' on in the kitchen before we left?"

"Oh, not much. I suggested a little proposal to her that she seemed to like."

"Okay. What was your proposal. I know it wasn't for marriage."

"I told her how beautiful she was, and that she was a great fuck doll. I said I could supply her with all the cock she could ever want. The boys at the base needed some additional basic training that they don't provide at camp. I said she was just the instructor they needed. That's when she giggled like a fifth grade girl. Apparently, she understood what I was getting at."

"Is she going for it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I think so. We're gonna discuss it when we get together next week."

"You gonna fuck her again?" I inquired.

"Not really. I'm gonna bring along one of the recruits on a trial basis."

"Hmmm, sounds interesting. Let me know how it all works out."

Weeks later I checked back with Jack and asked about Brandy. He said she had a good session with the first recruit, but he was so inexperienced that she wasn't sure about being a sex instructor. Jack said, "I told her that there could be some money in it for her if she decided to do it. She said that the alimony checks she got wasn't much, so it was a definite possibility. Now she's doing three or four guys a week. I get half and she gets half."

I chuckled and said, "That's a pretty good deal for you."

"Yeah, and the good thing is there is a never ending supply of raw recruits now that this Korean thing has started."

I was lucky and was released from the army before my unit was sent to Korea. I went back to my home town of Bloomington , Indiana as a civilian.

Is it a story or an autobiography? Well, most stories are a little of both. This is no different. It is the sexual memoirs of one, Spencer Dogmeyer, who lived to a ripe old age of eighty-five. He is gone now, but his legacy and sexual escapades exist here in several stages from his youth to becoming an elderly man. This is the second of several chapters of what he wrote just before he died.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments