Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michael Impresses Two Young Women

27
16 Comments 16
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
When Michael Green was a young boy, he was fascinated with card tricks and math games. He loved to be the center of attention and have people think he was really smart and amazing.

Whenever he was at family gatherings, he’d always take his deck of cards and show his family these really cool card tricks. The funny thing was, the tricks really were amazing and his family could never figure out how he did them.

He had a few that you could probably figure out, but for the most part they had no idea how he did them. Michael would search the Internet for all kinds of tricks and would practice them on his family and friends.

Michael had years and years of practice doing his card tricks and his math games. When he went to college, he played these games on girls he met there. When Michael wasn’t dating girls, he’d take his tricks to local bars and do them on the female patrons. It was a sure way to have his dick sucked. He’d guess their chosen numbers like three times and then have the women give him oral sex. They’d be so amazed by his skills.

**

Michael and a few of his friends went out to watch the big game at their favorite sports bar. They ordered appetizers and pitchers of beer. Michael hung out with his buddies from his job. He had seen a couple of girls hanging around near their table. They kept looking over in his direction. He was a little tipsy and wanted to have a little fun with the girls.

“Hey dudes, see those girls over there?” he said. "They're smoking hot. My kind of ladies."

“They're Grade A babes. You could never get them, buddy.”

“Really? I bet you a pitcher of beer, I could get those two girls to suck my dick.”

“You’re on dude. There’s no fucking way you could get those whores to blow you."

"This is such an easy bet. How about I sweeten it up a little?"

"Sure dude. There's no way you can have them."

"I bet you the pitcher of beer and a hundred bucks that I can get the two of them to suck my dick."

“You’re on. What a sucker bet! There's no way you can do this."

"Watch and learn boys.”

Jack told the rest of their friends about the bet. All the guys were whistling and cheering Michael on. He knew what he had to do. He’d do one of his number tricks on the girls. They were looking in his direction, smiling and playing with their hair. He knew he’d be able to get the two of them on their knees to suck his cock.

He walked to the bar and winked at the two of them.

“Hey, ladies. Could I buy you pretty ladies a drink?”

“Sure. That would be great. I’m Cathy and this is Samantha.”

“Nice to meet you both. My name is Michael.”

The girls were giggling and continued twirling their hair around their fingers. The bartender came and Michael ordered drinks, a beer each.

“Would you girls like to do some shots?”

“That would be fun.”

“What’s your favorite shot?”

“How about Kamikaze’s.”

“Bartender, a round of Kamikazes.”

The girls were so damn pretty. They both had blonde hair and were stacked with small waists. Michael couldn’t figure out which one he liked best. He knew they both would want to suck his dick. He’d buy them a couple of drinks and then perform one of his math tricks. Every time he did the math tricks, drunk girls would be so impressed and would give him head.

The young women drank their beers and Michael ordered more. They sat and had a lovely time. His friends were watching him while he entertained the girls. A few great songs came on the jukebox.

“Do you girls want to dance?”

“A hot guy that likes to dance. Of course we do.”

Michael took their hands and they danced. He was having a great time with both of them. He knew they were ready and thinking he was really hot. They were like putty in his hands.

They walked back to the bar and had several more drinks. It was now time to present his trick.

“Do you girls like tricks?”

“What kind of tricks?”

“You pick a number and I guess what it is.”

“Sure. That sounds fun.”

“Pick any number below ten.”

“Okay.”

“Double that number.”

“Okay.”

“Add six to that number.”

“Okay.”

“Divide that number by two.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract your number with the original number.”

“Okay.”

“Your number is three.”

“How did you do that? I can’t believe it. That’s so messed up.”

“Michael do the same trick on me.”

“Okay. Let me do a different trick now. Same kind of a trick, but different.”

The girls were amazed. They had no idea how he did it.

“Michael, let Samantha try now.”

“Sure. No problem.”

“Think of any number.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract the number with one.”

“Okay.”

“Multiply the number with three.”

“Okay.”

“Add twelve.”

“Divide the answer by three.”

“Okay.”

“Add five to the answer.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract the number with your original number.”

“Okay.”

“Your number is eight.”

“That’s so fucked up. I don’t know how you do it. You’re like some mind reader.”

“Let’s sweeten the deal. If I can do it again, you girls have to suck my cock in the men’s room. What do you say? Are you on?”

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

No way could he do it again. They were pretty sure he’d mess up. They thought it was an easy bet.

“Well, what do we get if you’re wrong?”

“What would you like?”

The girls looked at each other and decided they’d want money. 

“If you lose, you have to give us a hundred dollars. If you win, we'll give you head.”

“Sweet. You’re on. Are you girls ready?”

“Yes.”

“Pick a number.”

“Okay.”

“Multiply the number with three.”

“Okay.”

“Add forty-five with the result.”

“Okay.”

“Double the result.”

“Okay.”

“Divide the answer with six.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract the answer with the number you originally had.”

“Okay.”

“Ready.”

“Yes.”

“You’re number is fifteen.”

“Holy fuck! That’s amazing Michael.”

The girls were impressed and his friends were cheering and hollering. Michael took the two girls by their hands and led them to men’s room. He was really excited that both would suck his cock. They walked into the stall for disabled people.

Cathy and Samantha squatted on the floor. Cathy unzipped his pants and Samantha pulled them down. The girls giggled when his cock sprang to action.

“You have such a big dick.”

“Can you handle it?”

“We sure can.”

Cathy moved her hand up and down Michael’s shaft. Michael was quite impressed with the girls and was really looking forward to feeling their mouths on his cock. Samantha opened her mouth wide and Cathy fed his cock into her mouth. Cathy pushed more and more of his cock down her friend’s mouth and then held his balls while Samantha made all kinds of sucking and slurping noises.

“Let me have a turn,” Cathy said loudly.

Samantha took his cock out of her mouth and Cathy pushed it into her mouth. She sucked and slurped on his big dick.

“Would you girls mind if I took a few pictures? I want to always remember this.”

“Go ahead. Just don’t be putting them on a porno site.”

“Of course not. I’m not a dick.”

“But you have a great dick!”

They took turns sucking his cock while Michael was snapping pictures of the two sluts. He had to show proof to his friends. Michael had so many girls in the past suck his dick with the same tricks. He was a legend with his friends.

The girls were stuffing their mouths with his hard cock. They were gagging while enjoying his cock and Michael was enjoying their efforts, moaning as they sucked.

“How about I do one more trick? If I win, you’ll let me fuck the two of you.”

“You’re on! There’s no way you can do this again.”

“Think of a number below ten.”

“Okay.”

“Double the number.”

“Okay.”

“Add six to it.”

“Okay.”

“Divide the number by two.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract the answer with the original number.”

“Okay.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“The answer is three.”

“You win Michael! Now fuck us, fuck us with your big cock!"

Both girls took off their panties. They were wearing their slut dresses and Michael moved Samantha’s dress up to her hips. She was leaning up against the door. Michael spat on his fingers and rubbed it all over her wet pussy. He pushed his cock into her tight hole and then thrust in and out of her wet cunt. Several people were taking pisses and heard the trio in the disabled stall.

Samantha was moaning while she got fucked like a little slut.

“Fuck me! It’s my turn. Come on.” Cathy was moaning for Michael to fuck her slutty pussy too. She had already pulled her dress up over her waist. Michael pulled out of Samantha’s pussy. It was dripping with her juices. He wet his fingers with her juices and rubbed it over her friend’s cunt.

Michael pushed his erect cock into Cathy's slick pussy. He fucked her hard in the stall. He was snapping pictures of the two sluts. He was very happy that they were so willing to do these nasty things with him. He switched back and forth between the two whores. He couldn’t hold back and needed to come.

“Fuck! I have to cum! Who wants to drink the cum?”

“I will," screamed Samantha. 

“Open your mouth! Shit!”

Michael pulled his dick out of Cathy’s cunt and pushed it into Samantha’s mouth. He blasted her with a pile of cream. She stood up and walked over to Cathy who opened her mouth. Samantha spat some of Michael’s cum into her friend’s mouth. They both swallowed his seed.

“That was really hot. You girls are so sexy.”

The girls started making out with each other. Michael couldn’t believe it. They were feeling each other’s breasts and kissing each other hard.

“Could I take some more pictures?”

“Sure.”

The girls unzipped each other’s dresses and released their big jugs. They played with each other's chest and were French kissing while Michael snapped several pictures. He got dressed in the stall while the girls enjoyed each other.

Samantha and Cathy made out for a little while. Michael had a shit load of pictures to prove to his friends what had happened. The girls dressed and the trio left the men’s room.

They all exchanged phone numbers and the young women left the bar. Michael went back to his friends. He had a devilish grin on his face.

“You better pay up. Not only did they suck my cock, I fucked the two of them. Check this out!”

Michael showed his friends all the pictures. They ordered more pitchers of beer and Jason threw down a hundred dollar bill.

“Did you do your math tricks again?”

“Yup. Works every time.”

“You’re the man!”

All the men were laughing and Michael felt like a million bucks. He loved playing the math tricks on willing women. It was easy and always worked. Michael giggled to himself.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments