Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Moanings

"The best way to be woken up"

8
3 Comments 3
10.6k Views 10.6k
750 words 750 words

My eyes slowly opened... was it morning? Had I actually slept through the whole night? Whilst my head was trying to sort itself out, I realised my dick was rock hard. My girlfriend was lying behind me, her hands wandering over my legs and boxers. That's what had woken me up. 

I stayed as still as possible, not wanting Holly to know I was awake just yet. Her hand slipped under the waistband of my boxers and she grabbed my dick, massaging my balls slowly. I was getting so horny and I struggled to hold back the moans. Holly only ever wakes me up for sex when she's uncontrollably horny, so I knew she wanted me badly. Her hand was still in my boxers as she grabbed my shaft and slowly started to jack me off. I couldn't hide it now as the pleasure grew and I moved, so she knew I was awake. I moaned a little, giving her permission to carry on. 

"Hey, handsome", she whispered in my ear. 

I turned to face her and kissed her lips. 

"Hey, beautiful."

Her hand retreated from my pants as she kissed me back and pulled me into her. I love it when she takes control. I kissed her hard and our tongues found each other's mouths. As we kissed, my hands started to wander over Holly's body, pulling her shirt as I went. I pulled her shirt over her head and as she came back to kiss me, she climbed on top of me and sat so I could admire her. 

Her naked body was stunning. She had 34D breasts and toned abs, long brown hair and matching brown eyes. She had this sexy smile, and she sure as hell looked good on top of me. 

I reached up and grabbed her boobs, gently pinching her nipples, feeling them go hard almost instantly. She smiled that sexy smile at me and brought her face down to mine to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her firm ass and pulling her crotch into mine, rubbing my hard dick into her pussy. She moaned into my mouth as she started to grind on me. 

I slid one of my hands into her underwear and felt the wetness leaking from her hot pussy. 

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

"Oh, baby, you're so wet right now!"

"Yeah, I am, and it's all yours, babe!" 

I slid her underwear off as she pulled off mine and my dick was finally free. I had precum on my head from the teasing earlier and she quickly lapped this up with her tongue. But she didn't want to blow me right now; she wanted a good hard fucking and I was ready to give it to her. 

I pulled her up onto the bed and threw her on her back, pinning her arms down with mine. I kissed her neck, sucking and nibbling, making my way down to her nipples, where I kissed and sucked both of them, making sure I was teasing her as much as possible. Holly was trying to grind her wet pussy against my body, trying to get any contact that she could. 

Finally, when I knew she couldn't take it anymore, I slid my dick into her. She moaned as I slipped in and her pussy swallowed me up. She felt so fucking good. 

"Yes, Tyler baby, give it to me. I want you!"

I needed no other instructions. I started to thrust, slow and hard at first, making sure she got the full length of me inside her, but then I started to get faster until we both found our rhythm. I held her legs open and tried to keep her body still as I fucked her until I could feel her shaking and quivering. I knew she was about to cum and I wanted all of it. I pulled my dick out of her and shoved my face into her soaking pussy. 

"Cum for me, baby, let me taste you," I ordered as I licked and sucked on her clit. My tongue was flicking at her hole when she screamed and her pussy erupted, her juices flowing everywhere. I licked it all up, not wanting to miss any of the sticky sweetness. 

As Holly recovered, I kissed my way back up her body and held her close. 

"Sorry for waking you."

"Don't be sorry, as long as I get my turn!"

Holly smiled at me and I knew she wasn't finished yet. 

 

Published 
Written by HotOfficeGuy7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments