Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Snack

"She shares her sexy secret life when she comes to my room for a midnight snack."

9
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
10.3k words 10.3k words
MIDNIGHT SNACK

Sisyphus

My oldest friend, Frank and his wife, Marci invited me to spend the weekend with them at a house they rented for the summer on the Jersey shore. I've known Frank for over twenty-five years. He was teaching at the University of Pennsylvania while I taught English at a community college outside of Philadelphia. I was recently divorced and they thought it would be good for me to get away from the city. They were renting the house with another couple. At first, I didn't want to go because I thought I'd be the odd guy, being single and all that, but they insisted. Frank told me the other couple had a guest coming--his wife's sister was coming in from California.

When I arrived around 4:00, Frank and his friend, George, were tossing horseshoes in their sandy backyard. Frank gave me a big bear hug and handed me a beer. He introduced me to George, who held up his beer bottle to me as a way of saying hello and said, "Glad to meet you, Peter. Welcome to Shangri Lai."

"This is a pretty big house you have here, Frank, right on the beach," I said, looking up at the wrap-around porch. When we went inside, I notice two sagging comfortable looking chairs and a long pale green couch, obviously well sat in for many years. We walked past the stairway to the upper floors and into a big kitchen with a large round oak table in the middle. Marci got up and gave me a big hug and introduced me to George's wife, Sarah. Marci was a small woman with long blond hair. She was a painter and had developed a good reputation, with shows in Philadelphia and New York.

"I'm glad you decided to come, Peter," Marci said. "We don't get to see enough of you."

"I'm not much of a keeper-upper with people," I said. "You know me. I live a pretty quiet life."

"Marci says you're a pretty good poet," Sarah said. She sat at the kitchen table and had one leg propped up on her chair with her chin on her knee.

"My sister, Jenny is a poet," Sarah said. "You two should hit it off. She arrived from California a little while ago and is taking a nap."

"Jet-lag, I bet," I said, then turned to Marci. "So where am I staying? I think I'd like to get my stuff put away and freshen up."

"Your room is on the third floor next to the bathroom. You'll have a great view of the ocean," Marci said. "Just make yourself at home, Peter. By the way we're having a barbecue for dinner at six." I glanced up at the clock and saw it was almost five.

I walked down the narrow hall on the third floor and found my room. It was small but had a comfortable looking bed, a small bureau, a desk right next to the window. I looked out the window at the ocean then opened it and took a deep breath of the salt air.

While I looked out the window, I heard the door across the hall open. I turned and could not believe me eyes. Standing in my doorway was a young woman wearing a green bikini top that barely contain her tits, tight red shorts and stood barefooted. She had long blond hair that fell halfway down her back. "Hi, I'm Jenny, Sarah's sister. Who are you?"

"I'm Peter, an old friend of Frank and Marci's,” I said. “I just arrived,” I added, trying not to ogle at her body.

"I just arrived, too, from California. How long are you going to be here?" she asked, walking in, looking around the room then came to the window.

"Just the weekend,” I answered, trying not to look at her cleavage, “how about you?

"Not sure, a week or so," she said, smiling, then glanced out the window. "Nice view," she added. "I live near the ocean in California."

I couldn't take my eyes off her round ass in those tight red shorts. She turned and sat on the window sill, stretching her legs, her tits practically falling out of the top. She smiled at me, knowing I was trying not to look. I could feel my cock getting hard and turned towards the bed to avoid embarrassment then started unpacking.

"So what do you like to do in your spare time," Jenny asked.

"Lots of things," I said with my back to her. "I garden, read, write--mostly poetry."

"Oh, I write poetry, too," Jenny said. "I've written two books."

"Really, you've published," I said, turning to her. "I'd love to see your work."

"I'd like to see yours, too," she said. "Maybe we can have a private reading later," she added. "A poetry rendezvous." She smiled at me, looking seductively at my eyes.

"I think that could be arranged seeing that your room is just across the hall," I said, smiling back at her.

"Yes," she said. "I'd like that. I could sneak into your room while everyone is asleep and we could, ah...read to each other, you know, feed each other's... hunger," she paused, looking into my eyes, "for poetry, kind of like a midnight snack."

Though I tried to hide it, Jenny walked over to me at the bed, looked down at the bulge in my jeans then into my eyes. She smiled but didn't say anything, except, "See you later, Peter." When she walked towards the door, I couldn't take my eyes off her round ass straining the red shorts. She turned back to me, still smiling, looking at my eyes then down at the bulge, "You have a lean and hungry look. I like that," she said then left my room.

At the barbecue, Jenny was dressed in a long peasant skirt and puffy blouse that was not at all revealing. She wore horn-rimmed glasses and had her hair tied in a tight bun. When she was introduced to me by her sister, Jenny acted as if we hadn't met upstairs. When we shook hands, she was cordial, "So glad to meet you, Peter," she said. I decided to go along with whatever game she was playing and we did not interact at dinner. Jenny sat on the opposite side of the large picnic table, talking to her sister and Marci, while Frank, George and I talked about our work, the war in Iraq, and some recent movies we had seen.

I noticed that when she spoke, she had a shy, reserved manner, quite different than the sexy Jenny I had met a few hours ago. Only once, during dinner did our eyes meet. She seemed aloof and glanced away without much expression of interest in me.

After Marci served ice cream for dessert and we sat talking, Jenny got up and started clearing the table and taking things inside to the sink. I decided to help since I was not really participating in the conversation. While I carried all the glasses, Jenny gathered the plates and silverware. As I placed the glasses on the counter next to the sink, I said, "You cleared the table very efficiently."

"Thanks. I've worked as a waitress for the past few years so I could concentrate on my writing during the day."

She rinsed all of the dishes and silverware and placed everything in the dishwasher. She was friendly but still distant and gave no acknowledgment to our flirtation in my room. I wanted to ask if we still had our midnight date but decided not to say anything and see whether what happened earlier was a tease or she had changed her mind.

It was getting buggy outside, so everyone came into the living room and sat on those old but comfortable chairs and couch. Frank passed around a joint and we got a little high and laughed a lot. Jenny sat next to her sister, Sarah and they were having an intense, private conversation with Marci. Finally, she got up and said, "Goodnight." We all said goodnight, sleep well, see you in the morning and she walked up the stairs, not even glancing at me.

I was pretty tired and noticed others were yawning. Within twenty minutes, we all started up the steps to our rooms, theirs were on the second floor. When I got to my room on the third floor, Jenny's door was closed. I was sure she was asleep and had forgotten about our earlier meeting or changed her mind. I stood at my window looking at the moonlight on the ocean then got undressed and into bed. I like to sleep nude. I had a pocket watch that I placed on the night table and noticed it was close to eleven. I lay there for a few minutes, thinking over the situation with Jenny and decided nothing was going to happen. She hardly paid any attention to me the whole evening. Within fifteen minutes I was asleep.

"Hey, mister," I heard a voice and someone touching my shoulder. "Hey there, wake up, it's me." It was Jenny, carrying a candle which she placed on the night table.

"It's time for our midnight snack," she said, "Are you as hungry as I am?" she asked, in a whispered voice. I sat up and saw Jenny wearing a sheer, frilly and very short night gown that barely covered her ass. Her hair was loose and went below her shoulders. I could see her tits and nipples through her sheer top.

"Move over and let me get in bed with you," she said. "I bet you thought I'd forgotten about our rendezvous by the way I acted all evening," she said.

"I didn't know what to think. You seemed so different at dinner."

"Part of the game," she said.

"What game?" I asked.

"You know, pretending to be one way and hiding the real me. I like having a secret life.”

"Fascinating," I said. "Tell me more."

"That's it. I like being serious, reserved, sophisticated and very proper in public and then being a horny slut when I can sneak it in....like now, with you."

"Well, you sure had me fooled," I said. "I was baffled by you tonight."

"Good. And I could tell you're just like me. You act like you're all shy and quiet, but I could tell by the way you looked at me when I came into your room this afternoon that you're a horny guy who loves to fuck as much as I do."

"You're pretty blunt, aren't you," I said.

"Yes and I want us to drive each other crazy, you know, build up our appetites so we can really get into this midnight snack."

"I like a woman who knows what she wants," I said, feeling her warm body as she snuggled closer.

"Yeah, well I like a man like you who takes what he wants,” she said. “And I like it rough.”

“Is that so,” I said, looking into her eyes while opening her sheer night gown, revealing her tits then slowly started sucking one of her protruding nipples.

"That's it, mister, suck my tit. I like that, ummmmmmm." She put her hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair and pulling me harder into her, my mouth devouring her tit. While I sucked, I moved my hand down to her mound and said, "Spread your legs for me so I can finger fuck your tight pussy."

"That's it mister, talk dirty to me. I want to be naughty with you."

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"I want you to eat me and then fuck me," she said.

I moved down to the end of the bed, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs as wide as I could. She grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass. She was elevated and wide open to me as I lay between her legs. She lifted her head and looked down at me, over her tits which were standing straight up like mountain peaks while I was in the valley between her legs. I slowly licked my way up her thigh, getting closer to her pussy lips, then quickly moved away, hearing her gasp slightly. Then again, I slowly licked my way up her other thigh to her pussy, teasing her, smelling the musky aroma then gently moved my tongue up and down her wet pussy lips. Jenny lifted her pelvis, trying to get my tongue into her, but I was playing with her, teasing her, tantalizing her with my tongue, loving the gasping, panting, moaning sounds she was making. She was dripping and the taste and aroma of her arousal was delicious. I was savoring her pussy, teasing her, enjoying her desperate hunger for me to go deeper. Finally, she got aggressive and pushed her pussy harder against my mouth and tongue, "Come on, eat me! Stop teasing me! Fuck my cunt, damn it! "

"In good time, my dear," I said, as I continued slowly licking her dripping pussy lips like a cat drinking milk, darting my tongue into her, pulling it out, feeling her body shudder. Meanwhile, my cock was hard as a steel rod. With each lick of her pussy, her moaning got louder, her head thrashing from side to side, "Oh I like that, ummmmmmm, oh yes,” she gasped. “Oh my god I love it, don’t stop!" she said, straining to keep her voice low, adding to the intensity.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hair and pulled me up and onto her body. "Now I'm in charge, buddy," she said and flipped me on my back, turned around and crawled over me, her ass at my mouth, taking my cock in her hot mouth and began licking my cock like a popsicle, then swallowing it with intense slurps of her wet mouth, moaning as she went up and down in a frenzy of lust, devouring me with such gusto I had to respond with equal energy. I grabbed her ass cheeks hard, spreading them and then began darting my tongue into her dripping pussy as hard as I could, her aggressiveness urging me to match her energy.

I then found her clit and licked it sending her over the edge, “Ohhhgod! Yesssss! Oh fuckkkkkk I’m cummmmming!” she screamed, as orgasm after orgasm swept over her convulsing body and she strained to keep her voice down so that the whole house wouldn’t hear then suddenly went back to sucking my cock with even more hunger, getting me closer to exploding.

I then managed to slide out from under her, got on my knees, grabbed her hair, pulling it, "Now I'm in charge,” I growled, roughly flipping her over on to her back, her head leaning over the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide apart, her hair almost to the floor, her mouth, open, gasping, her tits sticking straight up, my swollen cock on her dripping pussy. She looked so ripe and ready to be fucked.

"What are you waiting for, mister," she said. "Just take me. Fuck me!"

I moved my cock up and down her pussy, teasing her, wanting to drive her crazy when suddenly, she wrapped her legs around my back and forcefully pulled me into her, “Fuck me, damn it! Fuck me!" she yelled.

She was so wet that my cock went deep into her tight pussy with one hard thrust, opening her, “Ohhhhhh you’re so tight!” I screamed, her warm tight pussy swallowing my cock. I pulled out and rammed into her again and again, grunting with each hard thrust. With her legs around my waist, she put her arms around my neck and rose up off the bed with my cock in her then fell back as I rammed into her with all my strength, driving her back to the bed. She strained to keep her voice down as she urged me on, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Ohgod! I love how you're fucking me,” she screamed, putting her hand on her mouth biting it, trying to keep her voice down.

I rammed into her again and again, our bodies moving in perfect rhythm as our wildness brought us to the edge of consciousness. Our need to keep our voices down created an intensity that was harder and harder to contain. Jenny whispered into my ear through gritted teeth, "Give it to me baby, harder. That's it. That's what I like. Fuck me! Fuck me!”

"Take my cock! Take it!" I growled, loving how vocal we were.

This was the wildest fucking of my life and I was going to make it last.

"I want to ride you," Jenny whispered. "Let me get on top."

I pulled her up on the bed, rolled over on my back, holding onto her without taking my cock out and there she was looking down at me, her legs straddling me. "Be my stallion, mister. I want a ride you like a cowgirl.”

Grabbing hold of her hips, lifting my ass off the bed thrusting into her just as she came down, her tits bouncing, her hair flailing, her eyes looking into mine, her intense need to explode growing as she rode me harder and faster.

At one point, she stopped, leaned down, pressing her tits against my chest and we kissed madly for a few minutes, our tongues swirling around our mouths, our moans getting louder. While we kissed, I grabbed her round ass, squeezing and spreading her cheeks, my finger in her ass driving her crazy, causing her to sit up with a jolt then started riding my cock again in a fierce frenzy of energy, her back arched, her hands rubbing her tits, her eyes looking up at the ceiling, her body rising up and coming down harder and faster, riding me like she was galloping to an orgasm.

"Here I go. Ohhhhhhhgod I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming,” she screamed, her pussy tightening on my cock and I could feel my orgasm rising from my balls, my cock swelling, expanding in her tight pussy, my need racing through my nerves, thrusting harder and faster.

“Oh fuckkkkkkk,” she yelled, placing her hand in her mouth to hold back her screaming, her body convulsing.

We both climaxed seconds apart. It was the most intense, wild fucking of my life. When it ended, we just lay still for minutes, gasping and panting. She collapsed on me and then rolled over, both of us gasping for air, unable to move or speak.

She reached down and touched my deflated cock, "That was a pretty good snack, but I could go for a little dessert."

"You have some appetite," I said.

"That's right, mister. I'm a hungry woman." She got up on her knees and moved down between my legs and started licking cum off my cock. I just lay there listening to the sounds she made as she licked, thinking what a hot woman just entered my life and what would the next two days be like.

"You're delicious" she said, looking at me, her tongue licking her lower lip. She then got off the bed, picked up the candle and said, "Good night, see you in the morning." And just like that, she left the room.

The next morning at breakfast, Jenny was talking to her sister. After a slight smile and a half-hearted good morning, she barely paid attention to me. I sat at the other the other side of the table with a cup of coffee and talked to Frank and George. At one point Jenny got up to pour herself more coffee and I noticed she was wearing a pair of loose fitting slacks, a baggy sweatshirt, her blond hair tied in a pony tail. The horn-rimmed glasses made her look more like a bank clerk or an old maid librarian.

When she came back to the table with her coffee, I overheard her say something that absolutely stunned me.

"Everything is set for the wedding in three weeks," she said.

Suddenly, I blurted out, "Jenny, are you getting married?"

Jenny looked at me over the rim of her coffee mug,"I certainly am," she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice, "and in a white wedding dress.”

I was baffled by her manner and the difference between the Jenny I knew in my bed and the Jenny who was talking about getting married in three weeks. She then continued her conversation with her sister and Marci while I went back to listening to George and Frank plan their fishing trip for later in the day, but my mind was swirling with what Jenny just said.

"Peter, we're all going fishing later, how about it, are you in with us?" Frank asked. "We're going with this guy who has a big fishing boat."

"I'm not too good on the water," I said. "I always get sea-sick, so I'm not sure. Let me think about it."

"We'll we're leaving in two hours, so it's up to you."

After breakfast, I was sitting on the back porch, looking out at the ocean. I was trying to read a book I had brought, but my mind was on Jenny and what was going on with us. How could she come into my bed and fuck like we did when she's getting married in a few weeks? How could she dress and act the way she did on the third floor and be just the opposite when she was with everyone else? How could she barely talk to me and then become this seductive horny siren? I remembered what she said about loving having a secret life.

While I was sitting there, Jenny and her sister, Sarah, came out, gave me a cordial hello and looked out at the ocean. I continued reading but looked up occasionally. At one point Jenny looked over at me, smiled and then went back to talking to her sister. When they turned to go back into the house, Sarah asked, "Are you going fishing with us this afternoon?”

"I don't think so," I responded. "I'm not in the mood to get sea sick. I'll stay here and watch the fort."

Jenny smiled but didn't say anything and they both went back into the house. While I was reading, Jenny came out on the porch, handed me a small piece of paper and quickly went back into the house. I opened up the folded paper. It was a note that said, "Let’s fuck! My room, after they leave."

I read the note, surprised at its bluntness and that this "bride to be" would act this way. I was excited and intrigued by this mysterious woman.

After packing a lunch and getting their fishing gear together, everyone left. Before getting into their car, Frank said, "Get ready for some fresh fish for dinner."

As soon as they drove off, I went up to the third floor. I put my book in my room and then knocked on Jenny's door.

"Come on in," she said.

Jenny was wearing tight cut off jeans, a yellow tank top and cowboy boots. Her hair was in pig tails and she looked like a farm girl.

She smiled at me, twirling her fingers around one of her pig tails and said, "Hello, mister, my Ma and Pa ain't here and it's just little ole me left to watch the farm."

I wanted to ask Jenny about her plans to get married and how she could be messing around like this before her wedding, but decided to get into her little role playing game. "Well, I'm looking for work." I said, looking at her. "I thought your folks could use a farm-hand for the summer."

"They won't be back ‘til tonight. But you're welcome to stay around if you want. I know they were looking for some help," she said, "And I could sure use some company, if you know what I mean," she added, smiling seductively and playing with one of her pigtails.

Jenny looked so sexy in those tight cut offs and I could see her nipples poking through her yellow tank top. "Well, thank you," I said. "I wouldn't mind hanging out for awhile."

"Cool," she said." I was just on my way to the barn to do some chores. Why don't you come up with me?" Jenny turned and walked over to the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off her round ass in the tight cut offs as her hips swayed back and forth.

She sat down on the end of the bed and said, "Why don't you join me on this hay bale, mister and we can get to know each other."

I sat down next to her and she leaned back on her elbows, stretching her long tan legs in front of her, the cowboy boots almost up to her knees, the seam of her cut-offs pressing into her pussy, her tank top revealing her big, firm tits, her nipples tantalizing me. She noticed me looking at them and smiled, looking me in the eyes, "I know what you're thinking."

"You do and what's that?"

"You want to fuck me,” she said.

"What makes you think that," I answered.

"Cause of the way you're looking at my tits,” she said then added, "Wanna get high? I got some dynamite weed."

"Sure, why not?”

"Cool!" she said and walked over to her dresser and got an already rolled joint, lit it, took a deep hit, holding in her breath and handed it to me.

"It gets pretty lonely on this farm, "she said, taking another hit when I handed it to her. “And I get so damn horny sometimes, I don't know what to do except, you know, play with my self, but it ain't like real fucking."

I was getting turned on by her dirty talk and Jenny knew what she was doing. She looked down at the bulge in my shorts and handed me the joint.

"Being a farmers daughter is hard ‘cause Pa doesn't like when the boys from town come looking for me. He's so darn over-protective and scares guys away. Sometimes I have to sneak off to get fucked but that's a drag. Most of they guys just don't know what a girl like me wants.”

"What's that?" I asked as she sat down on the bed next to me while I took another hit.

"They just get their rocks off and don't really care about me and I end up hornier than a bitch in heat.”

When we finished the joint, both Jenny and I were stoned. She moved closer, our bare thighs touching.

"Damn I get so horny, I want to take one of those guys and ride their cocks but they just like to get on top, pound me until they come and roll over while I'm still ripe for more and hornier than ever. I need a real man."

Jenny looked at me and smiled, "What do you like, mister," she asked, turning and pushing her tit into my arm. "Tell me what you like."

"I like teasing and playing, making a woman so hot she can't stand it any more and begs me to fuck her. I like the sounds she makes when she's being fucked hard. That's hot." I added.

"Ummmmmmm," she said, "sounds good. I'm getting hot just talking to you, mister."

"My cock is like a steel rod right now," I said.

She looked down and saw the bulge in my shorts. “You're making me so horny," she said, “my cunt is wet as can be.”

"Is that so,” I said, looking into her eyes. “What would happen if your Pa came back and found out we fucked each other in his barn."

"He'd be mad as hell and wouldn't hire you. But he doesn't have to find out. It's more exciting to sneak around and fuck. I like it that way. It’s so naughty."

I thought about Jenny getting married and what we were doing and how she seemed to like the secret life she was leading. I was fascinated by her and wanted to know more.

"So, mister, you say you like getting the girl to beg for your cock," she said, smiling coyly at me and playing with her pig tails again. "Well, I'm going to turn the tables on you. I know you want to fuck me, but I'm not going to be easy to get. You'll be the one begging."

"Are you a cock tease?" I asked.

"Yes. I like to flirt and get guys horny and tease them out of their minds."

"That's a dangerous game," I said. "You could get yourself in real trouble."

"I'm always in charge," she said. "I know how to take care of myself. I never get fucked unless I want to." She looked me in the eyes as if she was challenging me with who would be in control.

We were both really stoned. She then stood up in front of me and unbuttoned her cutoffs and lowered the zipper a little but not all the way, her fingers on the zipper threatening to lower it. I could see she wasn’t wearing panties. She sure knew how to tease, looking down at me, her legs spread on both sides of my thighs, the seam on her cut-offs stretched tight on her pussy, her tits barely contained and her nipples practically bursting through her tank top. She stood hovering over me, smiling with a devilish look in her eyes as she looked down at my cock bulging in my shorts.

"So you want to work on this farm," she said, biting her lower lip. “I sure hope my Pa hires you 'cause I'd like having a man like you around."

"You would. Why?"

"You know why mister," she said, sitting down, straddling my lap, rubbing her crotch against my cock, her arms around my shoulders.

"Tell me, why," I asked, looking into her eyes. "Why would you want a man like me around," I said, rubbing my hard cock against her jean covered pussy.

"So we could come up to this barn at night and, you know, mess around."

"Mess around?" I asked. "You mean fuck!"

"I like how you said that, mister," she said. "Talk dirty to me."

"I bet you'd like me to eat your cunt,” I said.

"None of the guys around here will do that to me. Would you?" she asked, looking into my eyes, our slow grinding against each other getting me harder.

"I'd love to," I said, "In fact I'd like to do it now.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

I'd like to eat your pussy then fuck you.”

I'd never talked to a woman like this but Jenny was bringing out something hidden. The role playing was making me bolder and I was getting into it. She was slowly moving up and down my cock, grinding her pussy against it, while we talked.

"Yeah, I want you to eat me. But that's all. I won't let you fuck me with your cock. Remember I said I'm not easy to get. "

"That doesn't sound fair."

"I might give you a blow job," she said.

"But I might want to fuck you," I said.

"No way, I don't let any ole man fuck me. I told you I'm not easy. You'll get a blow job and that's it. "

"You think you're tough, don't you, miss. You think you can stop me from fucking you."

"I know I can. You will get what I give and nothing more, mister."

Our conversation was getting more aggressive and the more we talked, the hornier we were getting. Jenny was moving harder up and down my bulging cock and we both looked down at the action going on between our legs as we humped each other.

"Looks like you're ready for action, mister," she said. "You got a big rod in there."

"That's right and it's going to fill your tight little cunt before the day is over," I said, talking like I’ve never talked to a woman before.

"Think so, mister," she said. "No one fucks me unless I say so."

"Is that so," I responded. "Well, we'll see how in charge you are. You're playing a dangerous game.” We were looking hungrily into each other in the eyes, smiling, taunting and grinding harder, my hands squeezing her ass through the thin denim then, without a word, I lifted her off me, her eyes looking into mine as she unzipped her cut-offs, lowering them, getting her to squirm as I peeled them down to the top of her cowboy boots.

“Take my boot off, she said, putting her boot on my hard cock, driving me nuts.

I did and threw it aside, looking up at her. She did the same thing with her other boot. I got it off, threw it aside. The cut-offs dropped to her feet and she kicked them away, our eyes never leaving each other’s eyes. She then pulled off her tank top. I looked up at her standing completely naked, her tits just above my eyes, her legs spread apart. We didn't speak, but just looked hard and hungry into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, I grabbed her ass, turning her around and pushed her down to lay flat on her back on the bed, (or our hay bale). I got down on the floor between her open legs, spreading her legs wider apart, looking up at her wet pussy. She stretched her arms over her head while I slowly licked my way up her leg, stopping to lick underneath her knee then moved slowly up her thigh. She was squirming, making soft panting sounds which got louder as I moved closer to her pussy. She reached down, grabbed my hair and tried pulling me up higher, but I was determined to tantalize her, licking her other thigh, getting closer to her pussy, sensing how desperately she wanted my tongue, her fingers clutching my hair.

"Eat me!" Come on, mister, eat me!"

I started lightly licking her pussy lips, moving my tongue slowly, her hands pulling my hair, getting me to lick her harder, lifting her ass off of the bed, pushing her pussy against my mouth. I darted my tongue in her and started swirling with more force, loving the sounds she was making, "Ohhhhhh yes, I like that, mister. Keep doing that!' Mmmmmmmm!”

Holding her legs wide apart, going deeper, my tongue licking up and down then found her clit and sucked on it. She practically jumped off the bed, “Ohhhhhhhhhyes, Ohhhhhhmygod, eat me! Eat me!” she screamed, her head thrashing, her pussy pushing harder against my tongue, her body tensing. “I'm cummmming! I’m fucking cummmmming!” she screamed, her whole body shaking as a huge orgasm swept over her. She grabbed my hair, pulling me harder against her pussy. She was out of her mind. “Ohhhhhhhhhshit!” she screamed, convulsing again and again. I was glad the house was empty because she could really scream.

I then got on my knees between her legs and put my cock at her entrance. My cock was swollen and hard as a hot iron. I moved it up and down her dripping swollen pussy.

"Hey, No fucking me, mister."

"I want you and I know you want it, too." I said, looking down at her.

"No way," she said. "I'll give you a blow job."

Moving forward, I grabbed her arms and raised them above her head, holding her hands together with one hand, while I moved my cock with my other hand up and down her swollen pussy lips.

"You want it so bad, I can tell by the hungry look in your eyes. I'm going to make you beg for it."

"Think so," she said, wiggling under me, straining to get away.

I leaned down and started sucking her nipple, my hand moving my cock harder against her wet pussy. She closed her eyes as I rubbed my cock harder. "You like how this feels, you little cock tease. You want it bad. Beg for it!"

Her head was thrashing from side to side, getting hotter, her hips lifting, her loud moaning telling me she was going to give in.

Suddenly, I grabbed her ass, lifting her off the bed, moving my cock harder up and down her dripping pussy. "You like this, don't you!” I said, looking fiercely into her eyes. Beg!” I shouted. “You’re playing a dangerous game, girl, now beg for it. Tell me to fuck you hard!”

She was looking up at me, her mouth wide open. I could see the desperate hunger in her eyes. “BEG!” I shouted.

“Please! Please! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me hard. I can’t stand it!”

But I held back for a few minutes when suddenly she broke loose from my grip on her outstretched arms and grabbed my ass, wrapping her legs around me and savagely pulled me into her with the loudest shriek I've ever heard, “Fuck me! Fuck me, damn it! Take me!”

Her screaming set me loose and I rammed my cock into her, thrusting as deep as I could go. I was out of my mind and had no idea where my raging energy came from. I pounded into her, responding to her screaming at me, “Harder! Harder! Harder! Fuck me, harder.

Grunting with each thrust, I thought the bed would break as it banged against the wall. We were wild animals, fucking our brains out, taking advantage of the empty house. “Take it! Take my cock! Take it, baby! I love fucking you!”

"Fuck me from behind!” she yelled. “Fuck me from behind!”

I let her up and she got on her hands and knees. I kneeled behind her, loving how she was offering me her round wiggling ass and mounted her and immediately drove my cock into her dripping pussy, going deep while she screamed, "Fuck your little farm girl slut! Fuck your bitch!” she yelled. “Come on mister, give it to me!”

Her dirty talking was driving me crazy. I thrust my cock into her harder and harder, sensing I was about to explode, “Here it comes. Oh fuck, I’m cummmmmmming!”

"Hold on!” she yelled. “I want to cum together.” She reached between her legs, rapidly rubbing her clit but I pushed her hand away and took over.

Gripping her pussy with one hand, rubbing her clit with the heel of my hand, I slapped her thigh with my other hand, riding her ass, driving my cock faster and harder, slapping her over and over my sperm rising. She was rocking harder against my cock and suddenly exploded, “I’m cummmming!” she screamed, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhfucccccck!

I could feel her whole body shuddering violently just as my climax hit, overwhelming me, “Here it comes!” I shouted as I exploded, shooting hot gobs into her, filling her pussy, seeing my cum dripping down her ass and thighs.

We both collapsed in a heap on the bed. I lay on her back, straddling her ass, my cock still in her, gasping for air.

"You're a wild man." she said. "You really take what you want, don't you?"

"You're pretty wild yourself. I've never met anyone like you."

"It's all part of being a little ole farm girl," she said. "We get pretty hot and horny out here in the country."

When I rolled off her back and lay next to her, gasping for air, looking up at the ceiling. We didn't speak for several minutes. Finally, I asked, "Are you really getting married in two weeks?"

"That's the plan," she said, turning her head to face me.

"How can you be so open sexually like this when you're getting married? Do you love the man you're marrying?"

"Yes, I love him. He's a great guy and good to me. But I love my secret life. I love my body, my mind, my freedom and no one can stop me from being me."

"Is it hard to keep your two lives apart?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she said.

"But let's not talk about that. I want to be here in the present. I love fucking you and what happened here has nothing to do with the rest of my life."

At dinner that night we had Blue fish cooked on the barbecue wrapped in aluminum foil and filled with peppers, tomatoes and onions. Jenny sat with her sister and Marci and hardly paid attention to me, except for a few glances.

Jenny baffled but also intrigued me. She seemed able to keep her secret life separate from her public life. The fact that she was getting married in a few weeks and felt no guilt for our wild secret fucking was not an issue for her. I remember the passionate way she said, "But I love my secret life. I love my body, my mind, my freedom. I don’t belong to anyone and no one can stop me from being me."

No one had a clue what was going on between us. Except for a few glances and a slight smile, we were two people at opposite ends of the table. She knew I would be leaving in the morning and I wondered whether we would have another midnight snack.

After dinner she said she was going to take a walk on the beach and did anyone else want to go. Our eyes briefly met as she stood, but everyone was involved in a conversation and just waved goodbye as she walked out to the back porch. I didn't move for several minutes after she left and then got up and said, "I think I'll walk off some of this dinner."

The others continued their conversation over coffee and didn't pay much attention to my leaving. I went out the back door and saw Jenny walking down the beach towards the ocean. The full moon was low over the water and sent a long silver glow towards the shore. Jenny was now standing barefoot on the edge of the water. She heard me approach, turned and smiled then looked back at the ocean.

When I stood next to her, she was silent and so was I. We were thinking, listening to the soft slurping of the water at our feet. Finally, she turned to me and said, "You probably think it's horrible that I'm fucking you and getting married in a few weeks."

"I'm intrigued by your secret life and how you can keep your sex life separate from your everyday life. I mean, which is the real you?"

"It's all the real me," she said. "It's just two sides of a coin."

"Does your husband- to be know this about you?" I asked.

"Yes, and it's one of the things he loves about me. He likes hearing about my little escapades. It turns him on. We love playing games with each other."

"I see. Does your sister know this about you?"

"No and no one else does except John, the guy I'm marrying and now you." She paused looking at me. "You're a great lover. I loved how you got into my little farmer's daughter game this afternoon."

"That was pretty wild," I said, feeling myself getting hard just thinking about it.

“Sex is fun and it's amazing what intense pleasure our minds and bodies can give us. Being able to imagine a scene like that or any scene and just fuck and feel free--what an amazing gift we've been given."

"Is that you or the poet speaking?" I asked.

"Same thing--it's me, the poet, the secret self, the public self, it's all my life and I wouldn't want it anyway."

"Are you a free spirit?" I asked.

She took my hand and placed them between her tits. "Feel my heart beating. My heart, my mind, my spirit, my body, my being alive and able to experience the thrilling overwhelming sensations of fucking--that’s such a miracle. Wow! "

I looked at the intensity in her eyes as she spoke, holding my hand on her heart. She moved it to her nipples and said, "I love how my tits feel when they're played with. I get so turned on. I love how your hands feel."

My cock was growing hard and she reached down and started rubbing it. "This feels delicious. Let's just tease each other and then later I'll come in your room for our midnight snack."

I took my hands off her tits and grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me, grinding my cock against her pussy. "You're so hard," she whispered licking my ear lobe, "Ummmmmmmm you feel so good," she added then pushed herself away, "Later, lover."

It was starting to get chilly and she put her arms around herself beginning to shiver a little. "I'm going in now. Why don't you come back in about five minutes or so and we can keep our little secret."

"Okay," I said and watched her walk up to the house.

She turned, smiling, "See you at midnight, lover."

I had several Jack Daniels while we sat around the living room and I noticed Jenny had several gin and tonics. Later in my room, I was feeling the effects of my drinking while I sat by the window looking out at the ocean. Jenny seemed pretty tipsy when she climbed the stairs. I glanced at the clock and saw it was approaching midnight. Just then I heard a knocking on my door and went to open it.

I was stunned by Jenny's appearance. She was dressed in a tight black mini-skirt, a black low cut blouse that revealed a lot of cleavage and black high heels.

"I'm so sorry to be knocking on your door so late at night but my car just broke down and I need to make a phone call for a tow truck. I saw your light on. I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

I was taken back by how sexy she looked but immediately got into her little game. "Oh that's alright. Come on in. You look cold. Sure you can use my phone."

"Oh thank you. I'll only be a minute and then I'll wait in my car. I don't want to be a bother," she said as she walked past me. Her skirt was so short, it barely covered her ass. "I don't know what I'll do if I can't get a tow truck out," she said. "It's awfully late."

I pointed to the phone and could not believe how luscious her ass looked in the tight skirt. She was definitely playing the slut role as her hips swayed on her way to the desk. While she dialed, she had a worried look on her face as she listened to the dial tone. "God damn it, pick up the phone," she said as she held it to her ear. Finally she put down the phone and looked helplessly at me. "I'm stranded here. I don't know what to do. I guess I can sleep in the car and call again in the morning."

"It would be too cold to sleep in the car," I said. "If you can't get the car started, the heater won't work."

"Can you lend me a blanket?" she asked. "I mean, I don't want to be a bother so if you lend me a blanket, I'll be fine in the car." She looked at me with pleading, shy, innocent eyes. "I'm so sorry to be bothering you. I really am. I'm just so upset that my car had to break down when I'm on my way to my father's church in Fredricksburg."

"Is your father a minister?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm supposed to teach Sunday school in the morning. He's going to be so upset if I don't show up."

"You don't look like the Sunday school teacher type. I mean, you look pretty sexy."

"I do?" she said, innocently. "Do you think I'm sexy looking?" she asked and smiled at me. “Really!”

"Yes, you look very sexy." I said.

"Do I look like a slut?"

"Well, yes, I'd say you look like a slut."

"I don't usually dress like this, but I've always wanted to be a slut, but my Daddy would lock me in my room if he ever saw me dressed like this."

"Why do you dress like a slut?" I asked, enjoying how Jenny was teasing me and turning her self on. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her tits practically falling out of her tight blouse.

"I like the way men like you look at me. It gets me horny," she said. "My daddy would never let me leave the house like this, but I keep my clothes at my friend Tiffany’s house when I want to go out and be bad."

"So were you out being bad tonight before your car broke down?"

"No cause I was on my way to the Woozy Moose, a bar in town but I didn't make it. I hope you don't mind my being here and interrupting your quiet night," she said, smiling and looking me in the eyes then bit her lower lip. "If you let me stay here for the night, I promise I won't bother you and then I'll call the garage in the morning."

She then walked towards me and stood close, looking up into my eyes, her tits almost touching my chest. I could feel the heat of her body. I looked down at her cleavage bursting from her tight blouse. My cock was rock hard in my jeans as she stood with her crotch inches away. I wanted to grab her ass and pull her into me.

"I promise I'll behave myself," she said, looking into my eyes, “and not bother you.”

"Well, yes, under the circumstances, you can stay and I'm sure you won't be a bother," I said. "I like helping a lady in distress," I added, looking into her eyes.

"That's so nice of you to give me a place to stay. Is there any thing I can do to make it up to you?" she asked. "I mean I can wash your dishes or sweep the floor, I'll do anything you ask."

"Anything," I repeated, our mouths inches away.

"Yes, anything you need," she said, looking into my eyes, a hint of a smile on her mouth. "What would you like me to do?"

And then she did something that surprised me. She grabbed my balls and then started rubbing her hand up and down my cock. "I'll even let you fuck me," she said. "Would you like to fuck me?"

I then grabbed her by the ass and pulled her hard against me, grinding into her pussy. "You know I want to fuck you!"

"I knew you would," she said in a low husky voice. "I could tell how you looked at me when I came in that you wanted me."

"Well, isn't that why you're dressed like a slut? You want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yeah! I want to be fucked hard. I want you to take me and treat me like a slut,” she said grinding into me, “Your hard cock is making me horny.”

"You're playing a dangerous game, woman," I said, grinding harder, squeezing her ass.

"Ummmmmm…maybe I like danger," she said, pushing and grinding harder against my cock. "And I know how to take care of myself," she added, smirking coyly.

I took one hand off her ass, moving it under the front of her short skirt, then slowly up the inside of her smooth thigh and suddenly grasped her mound in the palm of my hand, cupping her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. "I see you come ready for action.”

"That's right. I do and I like what you're doing," she moaned, pushing her pelvis into my hand, thrusting and humping. She spread her legs to give me more access, looking into my eyes when I suddenly I shoved my middle finger into her tight pussy.

“Ohhhhhhfuck!” she gasped, her pussy gripping my finger. “Ohhhhh keep doing that!” she moaned, moving up and down my invading finger.

I then moved her towards the edge of the bed, getting her to lay back with her legs wide open, her short skirt scrunched up on her hips, getting on my knees, I lifted her legs over my shoulders. She raised her ass up off the bed pushing her pussy harder against my tongue, grabbing and pulling my hair, her warm soft thighs tight against my head, "Yeah! Eat me Eat me!”

I liked how aggressive and vocal she was, her dirty talk getting to me, inspiring me to be more aggressive.

Turning it up a notch, I thrust my swirling tongue deeper, darting in and out, thrusting deeper, reaching as far as I could go before moving my mouth to her clit, sucking and licking, taking her over the edge causing her to tremble and shudder, her whole body shaking, putting her hand in her mouth to keep from screaming, both of us trying to keep our sounds down so the others wouldn't hear us. She kept pushing her dripping pussy against my face, moaning with every thrust of my tongue, "Oh, yes, eat me. Do it! Do it! I love it!”

My cock was harder then ever, but I wanted to hold off until she was out of her mind then she pulled my hair and yelled, "Give me your cock! Get up here. I want your cock! Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

She wiggled up the bed, grabbing my hair and pulling me forward. I got on my knees between her wide open legs, placed my cock at her entrance, looking down at her pleading eyes, "You really want this, don't you?"

"Yes. Oh, yes. Fuck me now, please fuck me! Don't tease me. Give it to me hard! Come on, you god damn bastard, fuck me, now!"

She lifted her ass off the bed, wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deep into her juicy pussy. "Fuck me, hard. Give it to me! Do me, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I rammed my cock into her as hard and as deep as I could then pulled out and rammed into her again and again and again, pounding her pussy faster and harder. Her pussy was so tightand wet but her lifting herself up to my thrusts, urged me to ram her harder and harder, driving her to bed with each thrust.

We were fucking like wild animals. I've never fucked so hard and could feel I was on the edge of exploding in her. I felt my balls tighten as they banged against her ass, my cock swelling. "Here it comes, I'm cumming! I’m cummmming!"

"Give it to me, baby! Cum in me! Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I thrust into her as hard as I could, her tight pussy milking the sperm out of me. "I'm cummmmmmmming!" I yelled, straining to keep my voice down as spurt after spurt filled her wet pussy. Shuddering as my orgasm roared through me like a freight train, I collapsed on her, gasping, unable to speak.

"You sure know how to fuck your slut," she whispered in my ear, panting.

"You sure know how to take it," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sure lucky my car broke down in front of your house," she said.

"It can stay broken for I could care. I think I could find lots for you to do around here."

"I bet you could," she said. "You'd like me to be your little French maid, wouldn't you? You'd like me to dress in one of those little maid uniforms and then you'd come up behind me when I'm bent over dusting and you’d rub your cock against my ass.” She was on her elbow looking down at me with a sly smile.

"I think you'd like that as much as I would," I said. "You have a sexy imagination."

“Too bad you have to leave tomorrow. I could bring you more midnight snacks. I bet you’d like to fuck your poor, innocent little maid, wouldn't you?" she said. She reached down and took my deflated cock in her hand and said, "I bet you would just love to fuck me from behind," she continued, rubbing my cock. “I bet you’d like to take your sexy little maid and fuck her hard.” She then got up on her knees, turned around facing away, straddling my body and started licking my cock. Her ass and pussy were just above my mouth. I didn’t think I could respond to her tongue, but after a few minutes, I could feel my cock coming back to life. She licked the tip of my cock, her lips sucking the sensitive head, the hardness growing, her hands gripping the base as her mouth did its magic. I couldn't believe how hard I was.

Jenny's mouth was a miracle and the hungry slurping sounds she made were getting me so hot. I was lapping up her juicy pussy like a cat drinking milk.

After a few minutes, she got up on her knees, wiggling her ass at me. "Come on, sir, my little maid pussy wants to be fucked."

I got up on my knees behind her and looked down at her. She spread her legs, revealing her wet pussy and turned, looking up at me with big round eyes, "Please, sir, I know I've been a naughty maid and deserve to be punished."

I was amazed at Jenny's imagination and how she could create these little role-playing scenes.

"Yes, you have been naughty strutting around in your tight little maid's outfit and bending over, pretending to be so sweet and innocent when all the time you're trying to seduce me."

"Oh yes, sir, I've been so naughty. You're right. I've been teasing you. I just love how you look at me when I'm cleaning your bedroom. I'm so sorry, sir."

I was moving my cock slowly up and down her pussy lips. She was wiggling against the tip and looking up at me. "Ohhh my, that feels soooooo good. Oh, sir, I like what you're doing. I want you to fuck me! Please."

Jenny's pussy was dripping and my cock was getting harder and harder with the teasing. Suddenly, I thrust my cock and quickly pulled out and stopped.

"Ohhhhhmy Don't stop! Don't tease me, sir, please fuck me hard. Give it to me hard. Ohhhhh! You're driving me crazy."

"Ride my cock," I said, pulling her down on me so she was straddling me and facing away. I bent my knees so she could lean forward against my legs while she rode my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhyes," she gasped as she rose and came down harder, riding me faster and faster like she was on a runaway stallion. She was wild with lust and so was I as she went up and down, leaning forward and coming down harder and harder taking my cock deeper with each thrust. She turned her head, looking back at me, our eyes locked on each other, her mouth wide open, "Ohhhh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck your naughty little maid."

She was leaning on my legs, her body bent forward, her head down as if she rode my cock, the sight of her round ass driving me crazy, her orgasm growing, her pussy gripping my cock. She was about to explode as she rose up and down. "Here it comes. I'm cumming. Ohhhhhh here it comes. Ohhhhhh fuck me Harder! Harder!"

My cock was being milked by her tight wet pussy and I felt my sperm rising as my cock swelled with that thrilling sensation rolling through me in a huge wave and suddenly I exploded and spurt after spurt shot into her. "I'm cummmmmming" I shouted while she screamed "Give it to me! Ohhhhhhhhyes. Fuck me. I'm there, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhyessssssss!"

After we both exploded in huge orgasms, she collapsed between my legs and we both lay there, gasping for air. She was lying between my legs, her luscious round ass exposed as she lay there panting. We didn't move for several minutes. Finally she came up to lay beside me on the bed. We cuddled there, still quiet, both of us thinking about the wild time we just had. Jenny looked over at me and said, "I like how you get into my little role-playing games."

"That's because I like your little games and your fun to play with," I said.

"Too bad you have to leave in the morning. I love these midnight snacks," she added.

"They can continue," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"Everyone once in a while, we can meet over our phones at midnight and tell each other little stories that wet our appetites and we can, you know, have a delicious midnight snack.”

"I'd like that," she said. "I'll sneak you my number before you leave." Jenny got out of bed, bent over me and gave me an intense little kiss, her tongue going deep into my mouth. "See you around, mister," she whispered then tiptoed out the door.

 

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments