Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MMB 04 - The Great Getaway

"The Matchmaker Bandits surprise couple at old farm house while fleeing from robbery"

1
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.7k words 6.7k words
MMB 04: The Great Getaway

Teaser

As the muffled sound of the vibrator’s humming filled the room, Vicky fell on me. She covered my mouth with hers and moaned loudly as she ground her pelvis into mine. The female felon must have buried the vibrator deeply into Vicky's pussy and left it there.

Chapter One - “The Mistress Of Pain”

"Pick up your leg, damn it!" my wife Vicky told me, then added, "You want to be a cripple all your life, Todd?"

She was "helping" me with the exercises my physical therapist had assigned me to do at home as part of my recovery. That is, if that's what you can call the abuse she was sending my way .

The swelling in my knees was gone but they were still sore and it was still painful to use them. My wife, who had recently turned into the "Mistress of Pain," didn't seem to care about my discomfort.

It had been my displeasure, three months ago, to have one of those freak accidents you only hear about in urban myths.

We had just arrived at the grocery store to do some shopping. It was one of the few things we still did together. As Vicky got out of the car and headed to the store, I suddenly became mesmerized by the jiggling motion her very attractive ass was making with every step she took. Normally, I would not have been distracted by her dainty derrière. Don't get me wrong, I am human as the next guy, but after a while, a guy tends to ignore things he should appreciate most of all.

Vicky had been going out of her way to dress like "Daisy Duke." It was all part of her way of getting back at me, but I will get to that in a moment. After three months of living in sexual seclusion, seeing the way her ass wiggled reminded me of the things I had taken for granted. First, there was her well-kept 36-24-34 figure, and then there was her long raven-like natural red hair. Of course, let me not forget her beautiful green eyes and near-perfect alabaster white skin.
 
Needless to say, I was a tad distracted by my wife's bouncing beautiful bottom when the curb decided to reach up and viciously assault my knee.

The orthopedic specialist I saw said I was lucky that I didn't break it. I had come very close and was told to say off of my knee for three months. I was beginning to hate the fucking couch I was now exiled to and I couldn't wait to get back on my feet.

Let me explain to you how I found myself in such a pitiful state.

Chapter Two - “The Phone Call”

We live in a cottage-style farmhouse in the country. The property came with such amenities as a barn, a below-ground pool, and auto-fuel, diesel-fuel and LP gas storage tanks. The former owners had just finished a complete renovation of the place when Vicky and I bought it.

It seems that after spending quite a sum fixing up their love nest, they decided they couldn't stand each other, that they should get divorced, sell the house as quickly as possible and go their separate ways. And so, we picked the property up for a song.

The nearest small town is about thirty miles away. It's a "one horse" town consisting of a town square, the world’s smallest hospital, one gas station/general store/drug store and has two main roads and two small subdivisions. That is, if you can call the trailer park a subdivision. Did I say it was small? The nearest "Big City" is seventy miles farther away.

Well, about seven months ago, I think it was the last week of May, Vicky decided to take a part-time weekend job in the "Big City" to make some extra spending money for herself. I had no problem with her taking the job because even though I made enough money buying and selling on eBay full time, sometimes things get a little tight financially and we have to do without some of the conveniences life has to offer.

The job was a commission-based telemarketing position; she is very good at telemarketing, so it was going to be worth the trip. We both agreed that in order for it to work she would have to drive to the city on Friday afternoon, spend the weekend with Sandy, an old girlfriend, and drive back on Monday morning.

The problem all started during her fourth trip to the "Big City." I have never been a loner, and I was beginning to miss her more each time she left, so at about 8:00 that Sunday night, I decided to call her at Sandy's apartment.

When I did Jerry, Sandy's boyfriend, answered the phone. "Hi," I said to him, "This is Todd, is Vicky back yet?"

"Sorry buddy, you just missed her. They just left for the club," he replied.

Well, she was working hard, why shouldn't she have a little fun, I thought and then told him, "Well, thanks. When she gets back from partying, tell her I called."

"Partying, you got it wrong buddy, they work at the club! Didn't she tell you?" he informed me.

I tried to play dumb and lied, "Yeah, I must have forgotten."

I was shocked and tried not to show surprise in my voice when I asked, "Hey, I keep forgetting the name of the place, what is it again?"

"The Hot House, over on 17th Street," he said. I knew about the place; it was the largest strip club in the city and had been shut down a few years back, when it was discovered that some of the girl's lap-dances were a little more "touchy-feely" than they were supposed to be when large hundred dollar bills were tipped. It had been nick-named "The Whore House" by the local police department.

Anyway, then he offered, "Want me to have her call you when she comes in?

"Nah, I'll talk to her when she gets home. Thanks a lot, pal," I said and hung up the phone.

I didn't sleep well that night. I had a nightmare in which my wife peeled out of a G-string to the tune of "Money" by Pink Floyd and sat on a naked Fabio's lap. In my dream, he had a hundred dollar bill tattooed around the top of his dick and was saying to her in that European accent of his, "Dance for Fabio, Baby, dance!" Luckily, I woke up just as she was about to take his money.

It was about 4:00 in the afternoon when I heard the car pull up and its door open and close. That was followed by the sound of keys opening the front door to the house.

When Vicky walked in the door, the "Green-Eyed-Monster," having nibbled the night before, had just taken a great big bite out of my ass. Words like "Trust, Loyalty, and Commitment," were the farthest things from my mind when I asked her, "So how are things at the Club, Honey?"

Her bags still in hand, she stood in shock a couple of seconds before saying, "When did you find out?"

"Last night, Jerry told me," I replied.

She started to say, "I can explain…" but I interrupted her.

"Explain what? That you've been working at the most notorious titty bar within a 150-mile radius for almost a month now?" I snapped. "Or are you going to explain why you decided not to tell me? When exactly were you going to tell me anyway, or were you ever?"

I was well past reason when she said, "I wanted to surprise you, Todd!"

"You thought working at the "Hot House" and not telling me was the way to do it?" I said. At that point it was pretty much a one-way conversation because I sure wasn't listening to her when I said, "What happened to the tele-marketing job?"

She tried to explain, "I quit it when Sandy told me about the job at the club. The money is much better at the club and the boss doesn't hit on me as much."

But I hadn't heard that last part either. I really wasn't hearing anything but the sound of my own enraged voice. It wasn't until later, after I had replayed the whole conversation in my mind, that I recalled what she said about her boss hitting on her. I became angry at myself for not paying attention at the time she had said it.

"Why? You said you were good at it?" I asked but no answer was going to placate me.

Still trying to communicate with me she said, "The money was much better at the club, Todd."

"I'll bet it was! How much better?" I said as the "Green-Eyed-Monster" took another bite.

She took an envelope from her purse and handed it to me. I opened it up and examined it. There must have been at least eight thousand dollars in it.

"You earned all this working at the club?" I said in disbelief?

She nodded yes.

"Just what DID you do at the club to make this much money?" I said as that damned mental picture of Fabio and his hundred-dollar bill popped back into my mind.

She pleaded, "It wasn't like that Todd! All I did was serve drinks!"

Somewhere in my unconscious mind I must have been thinking, "Well, Hell! I'm acting pretty stupid now aren't I? I'm really on a roll. I wonder if I can make it any worse? Let's find out shall we?" for the next thing I said was, "You don't really expect me to believe you made all this money and all you did is sell drinks?"

Her response was to go to our bedroom and lock the door.

For the next three months, I was living with the Ice Queen and I was beginning to get frostbite. After the accident, the Ice Queen's sister, the Mistress of Pain, moved in with her, for she seemed totally devoid of compassion at my plight.

I realized what she had been planning to do with the money later on when I found a confirmation email from a travel agency on my laptop. It was confirming our reservations for a Honeymoon Trip to Hawaii.

Which brings us back to the question of how I found myself in such a pitiful state in the first place. Well, the answer is Stupidity! That's how! My own stubborn, irrational stupidity! Because if it weren't for my own stupidity, I wouldn't have found myself exiled to the couch for six months, nursing a wounded knee, being horny as hell, and having one severely pissed-off wife.

And to make matters worse, every time I tried to apologize, she would just walk away without even saying a word!

Chapter Three - “Making Him Suffer”

"Pick up your leg, damn it! You want to be a cripple all your life, Todd?" God, she was in rare form today. I think she must have been reading up on the art of revenge on the Internet, or perhaps she had been reading up on the art of male torture because she was wearing another one of those damn hot pant outfits she had bought during her last trip to town for supplies. A sadist must have designed the outfit she had on. The bastard must have enjoyed knowing every man who saw a woman in it would suddenly sprout wood.

But no, it wasn't the outfit that enhanced my pain, nor was it her verbal assaults, nor even her imposing me to exile. The most horrible torture that she could inflict upon me was what she would do just before physical therapy each day.

You see, every day exactly two and one half hours before she would come to help me with my therapy, she would walk slowly through the den, and go through the glass doors that led to our enclosed patio. Then she would stand near one of the chase lounges there, set down a bottle of suntan oil on the table beside it, and then very slowly peel off her shorts, then her halter-top, and lastly and even more slowly she would slide down her panties and step out of them one foot at a time. This process would drag out to at least ten minutes because she would always seem to have trouble with ties, snaps, buckles, zippers, buttons and other assorted fasteners.

After that, she would take the next thirty minutes, I know because I timed it once, ever so slowly applying suntan oil to every inch of skin on her body she could reach. Then, she would lay on the chase lounge with her legs toward me, first on her belly for about an hour. Next, she would turn over and lie on her back for another hour. The entire time she lay there, she would have her legs spread just enough to give me the most agonizing view of her glistening pussy. And there are two reasons that I know she devised this little show to torture me. The first is that she can't get a tan; she never has been able to. In fact, she even told me once that she had completely given up on the idea of ever getting a tan. All she does is burn if she does not oil up before getting in the sun. And the second, you won’t believe this part, it's impossible to get a tan in our covered patio!

So, I hope you can understand, why what happened later that night was a welcome distraction.

Chapter Four - “Knock Knock”

The doctor was right; after staying off my leg for three months, I was pretty sure from the way I was tolerating my daily therapy that I could get around on it. Granted, it was going to hurt for a while, but I was sure it was usable. When I discovered this, I chose not to share this information with Vicky. In reflection, I think it was because the only time she even spoke to me, let alone got close to me, was during our daily therapy sessions together.

There I was, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, reclining on the couch in the den. I had my laptop and was processing the day's orders from our eBay site.

Vicky had gone back into the seclusion of our bedroom immediately after she finished helping me with my last therapy session for the day.

There was a knock at the back door. With all the other lights off, whoever it was must have figured that anyone home was in the back of the house.

After a second, louder knock at the door I called out, "JUST A MINUTE!" followed by "VICKY, SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!"

A few seconds later, Vicky came from the direction of our bedroom. She had a mixed look of surprise and annoyance on her face. She was pulling her robe around her as she walked hastily to the back door. From the amount of ample cleavage that was showing when she pulled the robe tightly to her body, I thought that she was probably nude underneath it. I noticed that Vicky had a somewhat flushed look on her face and was already panting when she had entered the den.

With annoyance in her voice, she looked over at me and said, "Are you expecting anyone this time of night?"

I answered her by shaking my head no.

When she got to the door she looked through the glass next to the door and said, "It's a woman and a man. They look like movers; they're both dressed in gray jumpsuits and there's a moving van out back. She's got her back to the door and I can't see his face because she is blocking my view of him."

"Ask them what they want," I told her.

Vicky said in a loud voice so as to be heard through the door, "What can I do for you?"

A female voice responded, "The fuel line on our truck broke and we're almost out of gas."

"What do you need?" Vicky asked the woman.

There was a short pause, then the female said, "Do you have a phone we can use to call our boss so he can send someone out to fix it?"

"Hold on, I'll get one," Vicky shouted to the woman.

She picked up the cordless phone next to me, went back to the door and opened the door to hand the woman the phone. When she opened the door, the man outside forced his way through the opening, using the door to pin Vicky to the wall.

What Vicky could not see as she looked out the door but became readily apparent when they entered was that both the man and the woman were wearing cheap plastic Lone Ranger masks. As I started to stand, the stranger was followed by a buxom, full-figured, brunet with long wavy hair. She was holding a .38 caliber pistol.

She immediately pointed the pistol at my chest and said, "Freeze, 'Loverboy'!"

"Tell him to let go of her!" I demanded while continuing to rise.

She raised her pistol and pointed it directly at my head and in a calm voice said, "He won’t hurt her as long as you both do what we say. Now sit back down and shut up!"

I looked over at Vicky struggling behind the door and slowly sat down.

Her left arm pinned by the door, Vicky screamed curses at the man. The whole time she screamed she was struggling against the door and trying to use her right hand to push it off of her. But, the male intruder was using his weight to hold the door in place and she couldn't move.

He reached up and grabbed Vicky's right wrist; then, he stepped back taking his weight off the door and pulled her from around the door. As he did, she spun around and her robe blew open just enough for me to see that she was indeed totally naked beneath it. It was the most I had seen of her body for months and just seeing that glimpse started to turn me on. When she stopped spinning and ended up with her back to him, he put his free arm around her waist to hold her. With the arm that held her wrist, he pulled her right arm up slightly. When he did, she yelped and quit struggling. Then he used his foot to kick the door shut.

The buxom intruder began to speak, "Pay close attention both of you, if you do as you're told, nobody will get hurt and we will be out of here in an hour or two. That means no hero shit 'Loverboy'! Got it?"

Vicky and I both nodded affirmatively.

The armed female intruder looked around the den and noticed the crutches, pain medication and blankets on the couch, then turned to me and asked, "Who are those for?"

"Those are his!" Vicky snapped and then added in the same angry tone of voice, "What's it to you?"

The menacing minx looked at me and said almost compassionately, "You going to be OK? Do you need to take any medication or anything? You're not going to pass out on me are you?"

I looked at the woman trying to decide if her compassion was being feigned and answered, "I'll be alright. I fractured my knee about three months ago. I don't need the pain medication anymore. Other than being sore at times, it’s OK."

The female felon pointed to the crutches and said, "Are you going to need those to get around?"

"No, I don't think so." I replied.

Vicky looked at me in shock and yelled, "What?! How long have you known you didn't need my help?"

"About two weeks," I told her.

Anger in her voice, Vicky said to me, "You mean to tell me that you let me wait on you, hand and foot, for the past two weeks while you were perfectly able to take care of yourself?"

"Well," I explained, "it was the only way I could get you to have anything to do with me."

I could see the rage building in her as she just stood there staring at me.

"Well, HELL! What do you expect? You're the one that cut me off! I didn't exile you to the couch for six months," I blurted out.

"Six months!" the male felon exclaimed.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

"She must really be pissed, you never cut me off for that long," he said to his companion.

Now red-faced with anger, Vicky pulled against the man holding her and yelled at me, "You're lucky that is all I've done after what you said!"

"All you've done?" I said to her, "What do you call walking around here dressed like Daisy Duke all the time? Or the two and a half hour sunbathing sessions on the patio you started after I fractured my knee?"

The whole time we had been arguing, the two intruders stood there in disbelief, until finally the female said, "Excuse me."

But Vicky ignored her and said, "I thought I'd work on my tan."

"Tan my ass! You can't tan; you told me so yourself! You were just torturing me!" I snapped back at Vicky, also ignoring the armed invader.

"EXCUSE ME!" came once again the voice of the female intruder.

Totally ignoring the two armed and dangerous felons pointing guns, Vicky lunged again and yelled at me, "After what you said, you've had it easy. I've just started."

At that point, the female felon walked right up to Vicky, used the barrel of her pistol to push back one side of Vicky's robe totally exposing one breast, then pushed the end of the barrel right around the exposed nipple and said, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Without moving her weapon, she looked over at me and added, "YOU TOO, 'LOVERBOY'!"

We both shut up instantly.

The female said to her companion, "I'm going to look around. If either of them so much as farts, break her arm!"

With that, she left the room. A few minutes later we heard her voice saying, "This will work. Bring them in here."

Chapter Five - “Hop On Cowgirl”

"Move it, buddy!" he said to me as he followed me while pushing Vicky in the direction of the sound of his companion's voice.

I went in the direction that the female felon's voice had come from and found myself in our bedroom. I walked in to see her waiting for us, standing in front of our brass king-size bed. In her hand she was holding several phone cords that she must have pulled from the walls, and one of the pairs of the handcuffs I recently bought in a bulk lot on eBay for resale.

When I walked in the room, I noticed a vibrator on the nightstand on Vicky's side of the bed. It was still wet from use.

"Here is how this is going to go down," she started, "by now, the police have an APB out on our truck since they take a dim view of art theft, so we need a place to fix it that is away from prying eyes. Your barn is perfect for that. Since we figured you probably wouldn't let us hide our truck in the barn while we worked on it, we decided to ask nicely. So, any objections if we use your barn?"

She didn't wait for a response but simply waved her pistol back and forth between Vicky and me and said, "I didn't think so." Then she continued, "What we don't need is you two calling the police while we are fixing the truck."

"Now, since you're such a nice happy couple and have so generously agreed to let us use your barn…" she said with a mischievous smile on her face, "I've decided that you deserve some quality time with each other." And looked over at the bed. Her companion chuckled.

Vicky looked over at her and said to the felonious female, "You've got to be kidding?"

"Not a bit." Then the busty outlaw turned to me and said, "You first, 'Loverboy', LOSE THE CLOTHES!"

I had removed my T-shirt and shorts and stood there in my underpants when she sternly ordered, "Now, lay down on your back in the center of the bed and don't move a muscle!" I laid down on the bed, my head resting on one of the pillows.

She then folded two of the phone cords in half and used them to tie my ankles to the horizontal support rails on the footboard of the bed. After that, with another two pieces of phone cord, she tied my wrists to the horizontal support rails of the headboard.

"Okay," she said and turned to Vicky, “GET NAKED!"

And with that her companion let go of Vicky, pushing her from him. Then he produced a pistol from one of his pockets and pointed it at Vicky.

Vicky looked at the two intruders in horror and then at me. But while she was hesitating, the now impatient felonious vixen said more sternly, "NOW, DAMN IT!"

Vicky slowly opened her robe and pulled it off of her shoulders letting it fall towards her feet and onto the floor.

Her companion whistled when Vicky's voluptuous body was revealed. Vicky tried to cover her breasts and her obviously glistening wet pussy, but everyone had already seen them.

I felt the blood beginning to rush into my penis when the female felon said to Vicky impatiently, "Now get on the bed, and hurry up. I haven't got all night!"

Vicky started to climb onto the bed but the sultry thief stopped her and said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Pull 'Loverboy's underwear down to his ankles before you get on top of him."

Vicky turned beet-red, for the next thing the woman said was, "Don't get shy on me now, Sweetie, I've seen one before." Then she looked over at the vibrator on the nightstand, "Besides, I'll bet you're just dying to get a good look at it."

Vicky climbed slowly onto the bed straddling my uninjured knee and with shaking hands pulled my underwear down to my ankles exposing my semi-hard erection. She stopped for a moment and just stared at it. I could see that her pussy was becoming wetter as she looked at my slowly growing penis.

"Hop on, Cowgirl." The female robber said, not giving Vicky time to think.

Vicky started to say, "You're not going to make us…"

"I'm not going to make you do anything except get on top of him," interrupted the curvy thief as she grinned wickedly.

Placing her legs on either side of mine, Vicky carefully climbed on top of me. Her pelvis was resting gently on my slowly expanding penis and I could feel the warm dampness of her pussy lips on my dick.

The lecherous female then pushed forward on Vicky's back forcing her tits to my chest.

Vicky was now using her bent arms to support her upper torso. The buxom villain placed one end of the handcuffs around Vicky's left wrist and locked it. Next, she used the other end of the handcuffs to pull Vicky's left wrist under my right shoulder. Then she pulled the handcuff through one of the vertical bars on the brass headboard and said to Vicky, "Put your right arm under his shoulder."

Vicky just looked at her.

“SMACK!” came the sound from behind Vicky as the sultry felon slapped her ass with an open hand.

As Vicky flinched from the stinging, the female robber said loudly, "NOW!”

Vicky placed her right arm under my left shoulder only to have it locked into the other end of the handcuffs by our captor. Vicky's handcuffed wrists were now on the pillow under my neck.

A minute later, the woman tied Vicky's ankles to my legs with two more pieces of phone cord.

"Now, that wasn't so hard was it?" she said to Vicky. Then she looked at me and with that wicked grin of hers, "But from the looks of it, something will be soon!"

"You evil bitch!" Vicky started, "If I ever get hold of you, I'm going to scratch your eyes out."

But the woman said nothing to Vicky, she simply stepped toward the nightstand with the vibrator on it and bending slightly towards me, said in a calm voice, "My, she sure is high-strung, isn't she?"

Then she walked around the side of the bed and stood behind Vicky, before she continued, "Is she always like this?" I remained mute.

"I wonder if this thing could be causing all that anxiety?" she said and held up the vibrator with her right hand. She must have picked it up from the nightstand while she was bending down to talk to me.

Vicky, who wasn't even looking at the woman, was stunned by the noise created when the woman suddenly turned on the vibrator.

Vicky started struggling when she heard the buzzing sound of the love-toy coming closer to her. The next thing I felt was the vibration it caused as she gently used it to trace a path upward from the base of my penis causing my cock to grow even more.

A few seconds later, I could no longer feel the vibrator touching me, but then Vicky started squirming and undulating on top of me.

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME, YOU BITCH!" Vicky screamed at the female felon and began undulating more. Occasionally, when Vicky would move, I could see that the woman was sliding the vibrator lengthwise up and down her swollen pussy lips.

The woman did not stop. Instead, she said to Vicky, "Not until you say you are sorry!"

"FUCK YOU!" was Vicky's response.

Suddenly Vicky jerked hard and started grinding her crotch down onto me and I realized that the woman must have placed the vibrator directly on Vicky's clit and was holding it there.

"OHHH GODDD! SHITTT! OK, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" Vicky said as she spasmed on top of me.

The woman then turned off the vibrator and set it back onto the nightstand. Then she went over to the dresser. Once there, she started rifling through the drawers of the jewelry box setting on the dresser. She took a cell phone from her pocket and placed it on the dresser.

Vicky, meanwhile, just lay panting heavily on top of me with my dick still positioned between our pelvises. I could feel the juices from her pussy running down onto my dick.

When our female captor returned to us, I could see that she was holding a small necklace chain.

She said to Vicky, "Since you've been so polite to me, I'll leave you the keys to the handcuffs while were outside. If you can get out of them, you can use that cell phone over there to call for help."

Then, she put the handcuff key on the chain and put the chain around my neck whereupon she closed its clasp. After that, she pulled the pillow from under Vicky's wrists and pushed it between my neck and Vicky's wrists effectively covering the handcuffs on Vicky. The pillow there was going to make it more difficult to get the key from around my neck and use it to open the handcuffs.

The voluptuous villain bent down and whispered in my ear, "You know, loverboy, six months is a long time, I'll bet she just can't wait to get that hard cock of yours in that wet warm pussy of hers." In response, my dick throbbed almost to full erection and as it did I could swear I felt Vicky's pussy grind on me for just a second.

As the felons turned to walk out, the woman yelled one last taunt at us before leaving the room, "See you later, lovers. Don't soil the sheets too much while were gone." And they both laughed as they left us bound to each other and naked on the bed.

Chapter Six - “The Cowgirl Rides”

Even though her breathing was beginning to slow down, her pussy was still oozing fluid on my dick as Vicky said to me, "I'm going to enjoy seeing that bitch in jail!" With that, she started trying to use her mouth to get the chain from around my neck. It was like she was licking and sucking on my neck and it was turning me on even more.

"Vicky, stop that! That's torture." I pleaded with her.

She kept it up, stopping only to say, "Deal with it." Then she added, "I could make it worse." And to prove her point she slid her pussy lips along the head of my dick a few times, lubricating my shaft even more.

As I started to move my hips slowly she said to me, "Don't even think about it." So I reluctantly stopped moving.

Her eyes were closed in concentration as she moved the front of the chain barely onto my chin. Then she started working on getting the sides of the chain over each ear.

As she moved further forward in an attempt to pull the chain over my right ear with her mouth, she placed the tip of her left breast close to my mouth. Her nipple was almost in it when I felt the chain go over my ear. Before I could take her nipple into my mouth she moved her head to the other side of my neck and made several attempts to work the chain over my left ear.

With each attempt I could feel my cock slide through the furrow of her swollen pussy lips and she would tense up as though she had just received a tiny jolt of electricity.

Working intently on getting the chain over my left ear, she didn't seem to notice that my now lubricated cock had slipped from under her pelvis and was pointed straight at her pussy.

She almost had the chain over my ear when she moved forward just enough for her right breast to land squarely in my mouth.

When I felt her breast in my mouth, I closed my lips around it and sucked while running my tongue gently around the nipple.

Shocked, she opened her eyes and tried to raise herself up as I fed on her beautiful bosom as though I were a starving man.

She opened her mouth to object but managed only to moan from the sensation of my tongue on her nipple. Her knees quivering, she emitted another moan as she tried to sit up enough to pull her breast away from my devouring mouth but failed.

Finally, in desperation she pushed herself free using all the strength she could. It was her undoing, for the very same momentum she had created to pull her now tortured breast from my mouth sent her pelvis uncontrollably backwards impaling her swollen pussy completely onto my throbbing penis.

"OHHHH GODDDD!" she said as her pussy spasmed around my cock and gripped it over and over in its velvety warmth.

"You've made me suffer enough! Tell me you love me!" I said to her as I pulled my cock almost all the way out letting it rest for just a second in the mouth of her pussy before driving it home again.

"NOOO!" she screamed and her body tensed as her pussy quivered again around my oncoming cock.

I withdrew again leaving just the tip inside of her, this time when I moved forward I penetrated as deeply as I could and said again, "Tell me you love me, damn it!"

"NOOO!" she said again but this time it was more of a moan than an answer.

"FUCKKKK!" she cried as I pulled out once more and buried my cock deeply again. And as I began to pull out the next time, I felt her loins follow my retreat just an inch.

But I did not pull out all the way this time, instead I lunged up into her slowly falling pussy and she cried out in both surprise and ecstasy at our joining, "OHHHH MY GODDDD! YESSS!"

"Yes what?" I asked pulling half way out again and felt her juices pouring around my cock.

"YESSSSS, I LOVE YOU!" she said now consumed by lust. Then she leaned forward and our mouths joined in a passionate lover's kiss. At the same time, she tried to lower herself back onto my cock.

As our tongues explored each other's mouths, I began a slow and steady rhythm of short strokes, driving us both toward the euphoria of orgasm.

"SOOO LONG!" she said consumed by the burning flame of her passion.

With each thrust came an ever-stronger jolt of pleasure sending us both closer and closer to rapture.

"ALMOST THERE!" she cried as a stronger jolt started her pelvis rocking rapidly up and down my cock causing me to increase the speed of my thrusting to keep up with her.

"FUCK MEEE!" she screamed as another jolt rocked her body. She was now devoid of any control as she drove herself down, time and time again, onto my oncoming penis sending us both to the very brink of rapture.

As she opened her mouth to scream in pleasure, her body was struck by wave after wave of ecstasy as she was totally consumed in orgasm. Her writhing body on mine sent me over the edge causing me to thrust into her again and again each time sending my seed deeply into her until finally there was nothing left to give.

Finally her orgasm having past, she collapsed onto me. When she did, I began showering her beautiful neck with little kisses as I whispered into her ear, "I love you! Please forgive me! I love you!"

Still held snugly in her soaking wet pussy, my penis had only partially deflated when she lifted her head and kissed me passionately and began rocking gently on my semi rigid cock bringing it quickly to full erection.

Epilogue

Two more orgasms and as many hours later Vicky finally had the handcuff key in her hand and tried it on the lock; it didn't work. She tried it again; it still didn't work. Just as she was about to try it a third time, our felonious matchmaker returned to the room.

She looked at us, smiled and said, "My, we have been having fun haven't we?"

The vivacious felon walked to the side of the bed, bent down and placed a key in Vicky's hand. As she did, she said to Vicky, "Try this one. It will actually work!" and then she walked over to the dresser and retrieved the cell phone she had placed on it earlier. She then opened the back of the phone and inserted a battery into it. After that she walked back over to the bed and said to Vicky, "You really didn't think I would let you get free to call the police until we were ready to leave, did you?"

"You evil bitch!" Vicky said back to her.

Frowning, the lovely robber picked up the vibrator from the nightstand turned it on and said to Vicky, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Vicky just smiled at her and replied, "Go ahead, I don't care."

Then, as the muffled sound of the vibrator humming filled the room, Vicky fell on me. She covered my mouth with hers and moaned loudly as she ground her pelvis into mine. The female felon must have buried the vibrator deeply into Vicky's pussy and left it there.

"Ta, Ta, lovers,." called the woman as she went through the door.

Published 
Written by Luv2K155
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments