Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than The Mail

"You never know who will walk through the door when the music is turned up that loud..."

27
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was alone in bed in my boyfriend’s studio apartment. We had overslept, so he had to rush off, late for a meeting. I glanced around the room, noticing the mid-morning light filtering in through the curtains just above my head. The sunbeams highlighted the hardwood floor strewn with books, a towel, and an assortment of clothing: his jeans, t-shirt, my skirt, bra. One stocking hung from the table, beside an empty bottle of wine and some candles.

Mmm, yes, last night had been quite delicious. As I indulged in remembering the details of the night, the home-cooked meal, banter and laughter, a steamy shower, and hours of lovemaking, I noticed my coat hanging on a hook on the back of the door. I sighed as I looked at the empty space beside it, where his coat should be. As wonderful as last night was, I did miss the usual morning sex.

Images of tender caresses, passionate kisses, and hasty fucking all mingled together in my mind, and I felt my body becoming aroused.


Well, I suppose I’ll just have to take care of this myself.

I moved over to the edge of the bed, and reached into a rather large pink satin satchel - my bag of tricks, as Robb would tease. I pulled out a large purple vibrator, and rolled back onto the bed. On second thought, this might be job for two. I felt the wetness between my legs and the tingling in my breasts as I grabbed a second, small black studded vibrator.

I realized this could get loud, so I slipped over to the laptop on the desk, and turned on some tunes. I’m sure the neighbours had heard us many times, but I felt a little silly about making a lot of noise when I was alone. I turned up the volume.

Having slept naked, my clothes were already off. On the bed, I stretched out on my back, and spread my legs. I turned on the large vibrator, and ran it slowly across my clit a few times before inserting it into my pussy. A little bit, then further, further. I turned up the intensity. I took the smaller vibrator in my free hand, and began to run it against my clit, moaning softly. As I pushed the larger one deeper into my wet cunt, I massaged harder with the other one. God, it felt good. Yeah, I’d rather be having sex with someone, but this was feeling pretty nice.

As I pushed and rubbed harder, I spread my legs wide, lifting them into the air. I loved coming with my legs up, and I was definitely close to an orgasm. I closed my eyes, and just let myself soak in all the sensations: the pounding in my pussy, the vibrations on my clit, and the freedom of feeling my legs in the air. I thought about how I must look, and realized I wanted to watch myself masturbate, watch making myself come. As I was on the verge I opened my eyes. There in the doorway stood Ben, mouth gaping wide.

I had met Robb and Ben a few months ago at a party. They worked together, and had sat down on either side of me on a couch, after introducing themselves. I found them to be interesting, intelligent, witty, and very sexy. Ben was more reserved than Robb, who was wild and outgoing. He was always the life of the party, as I could already tell. I was certainly attracted to them both, but Robb, being that much more self-assured, turned the flirting on, and made his move first. I went home that night with Robb. We’ve dated ever since.

I told him early on in our relationship that I had been attracted to Ben, and joked that Robb only got me because he made his move faster. He happily confessed that Ben had admitted to him that he thought I was very sexy and caring. A good catch. Robb wasn’t jealous at all. He loved when his friends admired his girlfriends, and encouraged them to do so.

He asked me if he could send Ben a few pictures: me posing in lingerie, Robb’s cock in my mouth. I grinned and agreed. Oh, it was teasing, but I liked the thought of Ben being turned on by them. Why wouldn’t I want to know I was attractive to more than my boyfriend? Robb sent a new one every few days. Once it was simply a picture of a pair of handcuffs laid out on the bed. Next was a close up of my curled toes. Whenever I saw Ben at parties or bars afterwards, I flirted a little, but never let on that I knew he was getting all these pictures.

Robb had even brought up the idea of a threesome with Ben. The idea thrilled me. I knew Robb was secure enough to watch me with another man, that he would thoroughly enjoy it, and what better man than Ben? Robb had enjoyed a number of threesomes, and I was game. Robb hadn’t told Ben yet. I think he wanted to prolong the teasing with the pictures. Besides, Ben was going to be out of town for work for a few weeks.

But here he was now, standing in the doorway. He looked shy, uncomfortable, and utterly shocked, as I lowered my legs, removing the vibrators.

“Robb was picking up my mail for me while I was away. I just came over to get it… uh, he gave me a key,” he stammered. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were here. I did knock…”

The music. Right. Of course I didn’t hear him knock or unlock the door. I could’ve covered myself with a blanket, but I didn’t really want to. As I peered at him, through my spread legs, I was far more aroused than embarrassed.

“Yeah, sorry. I’m um, gonna go. But don’t stop on my account,” he giggled awkwardly.

He was leaving. Could I pass up this opportunity that had fallen right into my lap? I was suddenly aware that the small black vibrator was still humming in my hand. I brazenly put it between my legs, and replied seductively, “You don’t have to leave.”

His face was a mix of relief and confusion.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

I was shocked by my boldness. “Come over here,” I said as softly as I could, but loud enough to be heard over the music. He finally closed the door, and took off his jacket. I could see the bulge in his pants.

“Come here, “I said again, smiling.

He walked over to the side of the bed. I put the large vibrator back inside me, gazing deep into his eyes. “Isn’t this better than a picture?”

I started working both vibrators again, thrusting my thighs and chest up for him.

“Ben, unzip your pants.”

He did, and as his cock sprang out, big and hard, I said, “I want you to watch me come.”

He starting stroking his cock, and I pushed the purple vibrator deep inside me, rubbing the black one frantically across my clit. As I watched him handling his hard cock, I spread my legs as far as I could, feeling myself on the edge once again.

“Ben, watch me come.” He was breathing hard as I moaned against the mounting tremors, feeling my pussy pulsing against the vibrator inside me. I gasped, and thrust my hips up into the air, heaving and shaking with such a climax.

Ben was very aroused; I could tell by the girth of his cock, and the beads of sweat on his temple. I placed the vibrators on the bed, and went over to where he was standing. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Then I bent down, taking off his pants, then his boxers. I knelt with my mouth an inch away from his cock and looked up at him. He was watching me, breathing heavily.

“Um, are you sure?” he questioned, reluctantly. “I mean, what about Robb?”

I wasn’t sure how much Robb had told Ben about his many adventures, but I’m sure he had a pretty good idea of the types of things Robb had done sexually. I held his gaze as I reached between my legs to moisten my fingers, and began to rub his cock. “Oh this? Robb would love this. We’ve actually been hoping to have a threesome, with you.”

With those words, I took his hard cock into my mouth. I eagerly sucked on it, taking as much of his length in as I could. Then I circled my tongue around the tip, and licked up and down the shaft, slowly, gently. I held his balls into my hands and began licking them, sucking on them. He groaned as he moved his hips slightly toward me. I put his hard cock back into my mouth, grabbed his ass and pulled him further into me. His cock was so warm and hard in my mouth. My pussy was getting wetter and I realized how badly I wanted his cock inside me.

I teasingly slid his shaft out of my mouth, and stood up, running my hands along his chest, then his back. I looked into his wide hazel eyes intently, and said, “Now that you’ve watched me come, I want you to make me come.”

He put his arms around me, and kissed me fully on the lips, then hungrily on my neck, my breasts. I put my arms around his shoulders, pulling him onto the bed, on top of me.

“I didn’t expect this,” he mused. “I thought I would just be getting the mail...”

“Neither did I, not like this. But you’ve imagined it?” I ventured.

“God yeah,” he whispered huskily, as he kissed my body, starting at my forehead, inching his way down. Eventually he put his head between my legs, and began to lick my pussy. I let out a moan, and he started to suck and lick harder, tasting my wetness. God, it felt so good,. I’d love him to eat my pussy for hours, I thought, but right now I desperately wanted him to fuck me.

“Ben, I want you inside me,” I managed to blurt between moans.

He didn’t hesitate. One last long lick of my pussy, and he got up onto his knees. His cock was so hard, his lips moist, his breathing hard, as he looked at me with a lust I had never seen in him. I knew he wanted this as desperately as I did. He kept his eyes locked on mine as he plunged his cock into me, so perfectly deep that I arched my back and cried out his name.

We fucked with an intensity I had never known. We were both so turned on, so beyond control, that I didn’t expect it would last long. But that was fine; I wanted him now, and I was certain we would be doing this again. As he pushed in so deep and hard, I rocked my hips up and down, meeting him with every stroke. Sweating, panting, our bodies collided and connected with so much haste and desire. Another orgasm was quickly building in me, blocking out everything else in the world except the rhythm and ramming of our bodies.

“Ben, oh, Ben, I’m coming!” I screamed, as my pussy tightened around his cock so deep inside me. Waves spread from my toes to my forehead, as my cunt exploded and gushed. I was still shaking and quivering, almost sobbing, when he pulled out, so close to a climax himself. I pushed him down onto his back, and dove between his legs, taking his throbbing cock in my mouth. I was still so madly aroused. I sucked on his cock with abandon, wanting to feel his desire, his come, his total release in my mouth.

“Yes, yes, god,” he groaned, as my head bobbed up and down, his hands in my hair. Soon he reached his climax, pumping hot come into my mouth which I took in hungrily. I sucked him until he was spent, empty. I had never felt so wonderfully full. I took his beautiful cock, a cock I wanted to have many more times, out of my mouth, about to sit back on my knees so I could look at him.

“That was fucking hot,” exclaimed a loud and excited voice, not the panting and soft sound I expected from Ben. I lifted my head - there was Robb, standing over the bed, grinning. His shirt was already off…

Published 
Written by becoming
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments