Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Night

"Movie night with a friend turns into something unexpected."

7
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
738 words 738 words
I'm taking a shower. I've just gotten done working out and I love feeling the water run over my body. I massage my breasts and wash my vagina, deciding for fun to slip a finger in.

Little do I know that my friend has arrived early to watch a movie. I shower with my door wide open. So he walks in, and sees me. After watching me for a bit he feels himself getting hard. I rub myself and massage my breasts bringing myself to a beautiful orgasm.

Then I turn and I see him and cry out. He quickly walks out, but I know what he's seen. So I get out of the shower and dry off asking him to wait just a minute and pop the movie in. Then I flip my hair and apply my makeup.

I walk out naked and he watches me and asks, "What are you doing?"

I say, "Just making popcorn."

I see him adjust and know he is hard as he stares at my 38C boobs and perfectly toned body. I make the popcorn and then go sit down next to him. First, I lay my head in his lap and then I switch and put my legs on his lap leaving them open a bit.

He stares at me and I comfortably place his hand between my legs and say, "Want to continue for me?"

He slides in one finger, then two, pushing hard and gentle, making me moan.

Then I say, "Stop."

I flip so my head is in his lap, undo his pants and pull his cock out, rubbing it and sucking on it. I take it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Then I stop.

I get up and say, "Strip."

He strips and I lead him to the bedroom. I pull him on top of me and kiss him and rub him, reaching around to massage his balls.

Then I whisper, "Enter if you dare."

Without hesitation he rams into me, all in one thrust, making me scream in pure pleasure. He fucks me that way for a while before ordering me to flip over for doggie style. I do and he spanks me twice. He then fingers me a little before replacing his fingers with his tongue.

He urges me to an orgasm and laps it up before pushing his hard cock into me and fucking me some more.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I moan, beg and scream for him. He continues pounding into me, pulling my hips back so he can ram harder.

Then he pulls out and spanks me again before flipping me and sucking on my tits, leaving hickeys all over them. Satisfied, he rolls over so I am on top and pulls me down onto him. I cry out and ride him with gusto before flipping to reverse cowgirl.

Once I do so he brings my hips down harder onto him while thrusting up and into me. I can't handle much more and he pushes me off.

I have now orgasmed four times because of him and once from myself. He goes back to missionary and pounds me until he shoots his hot load of cum into me. I cry out and orgasm again.

My body is twitching from him. He pulls out and I lick his cock clean before he gently wipes my pussy up with a towel. He then sticks two fingers in me and brings me to another orgasm before getting dressed.

He picks me up and carries me back to the couch where the movie is playing. He sits down and sets me down straddling him. He soon is hard again.

He starts off by playing with my tits and teasing me and then he lifts me off and pulls his cock out. He tells me to suck and I do.

He grabs my head, face fucking me for a while. Then he lays me down, pinning my arms. He fucks me hard and fast until he once again cums in me. His cum is dripping out of me.

I lick him clean for the second time.

The movie ends and he stand up zips his pants up and says, "Tomorrow at my place, I'll text you what to wear."

I nod. He picks me up and carries me to bed. Once again he wipes me clean before tucking me in and leaving me to wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Published 
Written by CorruptedAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments