Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Star Taken

"The movie star, Caitlin Summers, finds a real man who knows how to take her."

2
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Caitlin Summers had a full day promoting her new movie, The Girls. She arrived the night before in New York with enough time to shop around Soho, buying only a black dress for a party she was going to attend that evening for the book launch of her friend, Jane Glass. She was up at five and in the studio getting ready for her first interview with Good Morning America by six. She’d had seven other interviews that day ending with a radio shock jock who wanted to talk about nothing but her reputation with bad boys, asking who was the best in bed, who was the biggest, and who did she want to do again.

Now, a year after she had divorced Dirk Black, she could look back and laugh at her sordid past chronicled on the front pages of the gossip magazines. She’d swore off men since leaving Dirk, that period felt like the life of another person. She enjoyed talking about it as if she were talking about a character from a book. 

She was exhausted, but glad to be back to work and glad to be off the front pages of the gossip magazines. She sat in the tub wishing she could just stay home and read, but she had to go to Jane’s party, Jane was her only real friend during her very public divorce last year from Dirk Black, the Hollywood heart throb and bad boy.

She was only eighteen when she was catapulted to fame. It seemed like a game back then, she was an overnight star getting incredible offers and was wooed by all the Hollywood bad boys finally marrying one of the worst. For six years, she was fodder for the magazines being seen on the arm of all the leading young men. The press following her every relationship making claims about engagements, infidelities, break up and more that were never even close to the truth.

The truth was that she was just having fun. But then, she did fall in love with Dirk. It had lasted two years, but she realized that Dirk was a boy and would always be a boy, and she needed a man. The press was relentless during the breakup. She was followed everywhere, claims were made that weren’t true, and her whole life was on public display. That had all quieted down several months before and she was enjoying being off the gossip circuit.

She got dressed, resolved to stay only an hour at the party, and then read her book snuggled up in the king bed in her hotel room.

The party was in full swing when Mike Raymond arrived at nine. Mike was Marty Glass’s best friend since college. Marty’s wife Jane was a Hollywood producer and a successful one, but Marty owned a construction company and didn’t like anything about Hollywood. He begged off as many of the parties as he could, and invited Mike to keep him company during the ones his wife insisted he attend.

Mike had been divorced for three years. He’d caught his wife cheating and that was the end for him. Since then, he seldom dated, although Jane was always trying to hook him up with one of her friends or another. Mike realized that at fifty, he was his own man, he lived how he liked, and he only wanted a woman who would be his completely. He was willing to be alone, or wait if he could not find the right women, he didn’t mind being alone.

“Mike, great to see you,” Jane said as he walked through the crowded room of Che Ron, the latest trendy restaurant in New York that the publisher had taken over for the party. Obviously, this was going to be a big book Mike thought to himself looking around at the elegant place and all the people there. 

“Jane, it’s always a pleasure,” Mike said.

“I see you are still alone. No special girl?” Jane teased him. She knew he wasn’t dating, but she wanted to fix this guy up. She had a number of friends who wanted to be with Mike, but he always declined her offers. She looked him over and thought what a waste, the guy looks great. He was six foot, two hundred ten pounds, and all muscle with no stomach and huge shoulders. His hair was short, naturally back, full and wavy.

“No Jane, and don’t try to fix me up. How’s the party going?” 

“Great. I hate to tell you Mike, but Marty isn’t going to be here for an hour or so. I can find someone to keep you company,” she suggested slyly.

“No Jane, I can take care of myself,” Mike said. “You go and wow these people, it’s your night,” he said with a smile and headed for the bar. He ordered a Manhattan and then found a seat at the back of the room where he could watch the party, but still be on his own.

He sat for a long time having a couple of short conversations, enjoying watching the party, though glad he was far enough away to keep to himself. Then, he spotted Caitlin. She was coming from the back, looking around the room like she wasn’t sure what to do next. She was blond, beautiful and had a killer body. He didn’t usually go for such a young girl, but there was something about her beauty and confidence that intrigued him. And, she appeared to want to be at this party almost as much as he did.

He watched wondering what kind of men she liked. He was sure she it was the big blond guys with the huge muscles and tattoos, those young men who thought of nothing but themselves. Too bad, he thought as she turned and looked right at him.

Caitlin was trying to make up her mind whether she should leave or not, finally deciding that she needed to stay a bit longer. She wanted to retreat to a corner, but couldn’t find an empty seat when she spied Mike sitting doing exactly what she wanted to do, staying alone by himself avoiding the party. Who was that man, she wondered to herself, and why was she attracted to him? There was something about the way he sat, the way he held himself, his natural good looks and his aloofness that attracted her.

“Hi,” she said getting up the nerve to come over to Mike and sit down. She wondered what was going on, she was the movie star and she was afraid to come up to someone.

“Hi, I guess you’re not too into this party either,” he said laughing and waving the glass with his hand to include the entire room.

“Yes,” she laughed, “I didn’t want to come, but Jane’s my friend and I couldn’t ditch it. I actually don’t like parties,” she said.

Mike liked this girl. He couldn’t figure out what it was. Yes, she was young and she was beautiful, her hair blond and flowing, her face gorgeous, her body perfect and full. But he usually didn’t go for girls this young. What was it he wondered.

“I’m a friend of the groom's,” he said with a smile. She got the joke.

“You know Marty? I love him, especially that he hates everything about Hollywood,” she said.

“Marty and I have been friends since college. I love Jane, but I’m not good with the artsy types either. I think most of them could use a good spanking,” he said jokingly.

“Well, I’m one of them,” she said smiling, wanting to see his reaction. His face turned red, but she was surprised at his answer.

“So you need a spanking?” he replied taking complete control of the situation. Mike didn’t watch TV and seldom went to the movies. He was likely the only person in the room who had no idea who Caitlin was. She figured that out when she sat down and it was even more of a turn on that he didn’t know her.

“Are you man enough to give me what I need?” she asked shocked at herself the second she said it, but staring him straight in the eye and daring him to prove that he was.

“My dear, you either have met the wrong man, or you have met the right one.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I assure you I’m man enough and that you would be spanked thoroughly and would submit completely to me,” he said staring into her eyes wondering if she were serious or playing. He got hard thinking of that beautiful women over his knee, spanking that voluptuous ass, and having his way with her.

“No. I suspect you are the right man, though that is scarier than the wrong one. I’ve been with all the wrong men, I know,” she said quietly looking down and wondering if she should be so forward, but knowing she wanted this guy badly.

“Are you busy tonight?” he asked simply, closing off any further conversation, taking control. 

“No. You?” she asked. 

“No, just this, and Marty still isn’t here. I can leave if you can,” he said.

“I can,” she replied. “But, I don’t want Jane to know I left with someone. Can I leave first and meet you outside?” 

“Yes, you can. We’ll go to my place,” he said.

Caitlin got up, found Jane, made her excuses and left. Mike went over to the bar, ordered a scotch on the rocks, downed it in one gulp, and then went to the bathroom. When he returned, he found Jane and made his excuses. 

Mike left the restaurant wondering if she had waited. He’d taken his own time, leaving her waiting for ten minutes, he wasn’t sure. He got out of the restaurant and casually looked down the street and didn’t see her. He slowly turned and looked the other way. There she was standing in a doorway, waving at him.

“Come my dear,” he said leading her to the curb and then hailing a cab. She was more excited than she could believe wondering if he would really spank her, something no man had ever done and wondering if he really would be in charge. They got into the cab. Once seated, he took her hand possessively and looked over her body liked he owned it. It made her feel like an object, but she also liked the feeling of being with a man who would take what he wanted. They didn’t speak on the short ride to his building.

He opened the door and turned on the lights. He went over to the bar and made both of them a drink remembering that she’d been drinking Vodka. She sipped her drink and thanked him. They put their drinks down on the table.

Mike came up to Caitlin, took hold of her, and then kissed her hard. She’d never been kissed like that before. She was completely turned on, but also afraid. No one had ever took control like this. She felt her nipples harden, she tingled all over, she felt herself cum, harder than she hoped. She had actually tried to stop herself from cumming, but she came harder having held it in. Worse, she knew he felt it. He continued to kiss her hard and demanding, putting his hand up her dress and down her panties with expert ease. She shuddered when his hand went up her dress and came hard, her body shaking so that she almost pulled away from him when he slipped his hand down her panties. He knew exactly where her clitoris was and had his hand on it in seconds, expertly teasing her. She couldn’t keep kissing him while he touched her like that and tried to stop, pull away from his mouth, but he forced his mouth onto hers, his tongue controlling her mouth. She felt faint.

Mike put his other hand up her dress from behind, taking her panties down and squeezing her firm, ample ass. He was still kissing her and playing with her clit. She couldn’t believe how this man took control. He moved his finger between her cheeks touching her where no man had ever touched her before. She wanted him to shove his finger inside her, but she also wanted to pull away, not letting this man take control. He kept on kissing her hard, the finger of his one hand pushing inside her from the front. She came so hard that she shook. He moved the finger of his other inside her ass. She thought she was going to go through the roof. He played with her like that till she was coming in a long hard stream.

Mike took his hands out of her pants, unzipped her dress and took it off while he continued to kiss her. She stood with her panties down in the back, her bra still on, her shoes still on. He let go of her body and stopped kissing her and then took hold of her arm. He walked her over to a chair, pulled it out, sat down and threw her over his knee.

She had wanted to scream out, no, no, no, but she was cumming too hard to say anything. He pulled her panties down to her ankles giving her no protection, her ass and pussy completely uncovered. And then he began to spank her. He spanked her hard. The first stroke was a surprise. It stung badly, but he continued. After five more hard slaps, she was tingling all over and began to cum again. She held onto his leg trying to steady herself as he continued to take charge of her, spanking her hard and demanding. She could feel her butt getting hot and red, she hoped he left no marks, but she didn’t care, this felt too good. This man was taking control of her. He continued to spank her and soon, she gave up all control. She was babbling, but she had given up and was laying passively over his knee letting him spank her hard, taking each stroke.

“Get up,” he ordered when he was done. She got up immediately having no will of her own, knowing she had to comply. He got up himself, took off his jacket as she stood watching him. Then he took off his shoes and his pants and finally his jockeys. She could not believe how hard he was. Once he took off his shorts, he took her arm and roughly bent her over the chair. He came up from behind and took her, entering her in one hard stroke. She was wet and ready, but came hard at the intensity of how he entered her. He was completely inside her in that one stroke, she could feel his balls against her. He immediately began to fuck her with all his might, his entire body slamming into her as hard as he could. She was moaning at first and then panting. She could barely take this big man, his body smacking into with an intensity she had never felt before.

He pulled out, and she was relieved, she could not take any more pleasure, she was spent. But then, his hard, wet cock pressed against her ass and he was pushing into her. She lost control as soon as he was inside. She had never felt anything like it. She was babbling uncontrollable as he fucked her hard. She lost all control wanting nothing but to please this man. He took her for a long time, then pulled out and came all over her ass and legs.

She could not get up. This was an experience she never felt before. She was still coming. Her ass was hot, the pain still shooting up from it. She was flushed. She could still feel him inside her from both sides.

Mike took off the rest of his clothes while she got hold of herself over the chair and then finally stood up. Seeing him strip, she did the same. He led her to the bathroom. the two getting into the large, open shower together. He soaped her up gently, massaging her body as he cleaned her. He then soaped himself up. He dried her off, and then himself. When they went out to the living room, he handed her the drink he had made earlier. They toasted and drunk down the remains.

He took her hand, brought her to bed and held her tight. She fell asleep within minutes, drifting safely in his arms.

Published 
Written by alspank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments