Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr Chocolate Brownie

"Amelia's personal trainer pinned her to the wall and she felt him grow hard against her"

8
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
865 words 865 words
Amelia Sachs, was a thirty-five year-old woman from Kent, England who had been a workaholic at a top firm company in London, but she had been in a car accident that had left her temporarily paralyzed. Six months later, she was gaining the strength back in her arms and legs, no thanks to her gorgeous personal trainer, Usher Wilkins. He was patient with her and never got angry when she was slowing down. He just encouraged her to believe in herself that she could achieve anything if she put her mind to it.

Amelia was doing a late session in the gym with Usher one night using the treadmill, building up the muscles in her legs. She kept looking at him from the corner of her eye and thought he reminded her a bit of the African-American black RNB singer, Usher Raymond. She couldn't help but to start having lustful thoughts of making love to her personal trainer. Sometimes she imagined him taking her over the table sending her to heaven and back.

"Come on, Amelia, faster, you can do it!" Usher encouraged. He smiled widely at her as she turned her head towards him.

She ran faster on the treadmill.

An hour later, Usher said that was it for the night. She breathed heavily. He came over to her and stood right up close, making her heart strings beat against her chest and arousal grew in her pussy.

"I'd just like to say, Amelia, you did great tonight," Usher said with a smile. He placed his hand on her arm that sent electricity up it. He stepped closer. "There's something I need to tell you."

"Yeah, what's that?" she asked softly. She looked deeply into his big brown eyes. Please, please, please tell me you want me, she thought lustfully.

"I want to kiss you," he replied. Usher slowly leaned in, but she grabbed him by the back of neck and kissed him hard. He drew back a bit with a look of surprise on his very handsome face. "Wow."

"Sorry," she began to apologise.

He kissed her and this time and she kissed back. He pinned her against the wall with his body against hers. She felt his cock grow hard through his black gym shorts and poke into her. Usher's right hand ran down the side of her body and cupped her breast. It then ran down to her throbbing, hot and wet pussy. His hand went down her black leggings, down her panties, and touched her pussy, making her body shake with excitement. She gasped. Usher rubbed himself up and down against her as he fingered her hard, moaning softly.

As Amelia felt herself getting hotter and hotter, he was getting hotter and hotter.

Emily_CoperTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoperTS

Her body convulsed as she came long and hard in his hand.

Usher made himself orgasm as his own body shook excitedly, but unfortunately made a big mess of his shorts. He moaned with annoyance and pulled them off.

"I'm sorry," Amelia said, giggling.

He turned back to her with a grin and a rock hard, chocolate brown and inviting cock. "You're not sorry at all," he replied.

She got down onto her knees and took his hard cock into her mouth, making him gasp out loud. She sucked on it long and deep, moving her mouth up and down.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Usher jokingly asked.

"Yes," Amelia answered. She took took him back into her mouth and moved her mouth up and down on him fast.

Usher moaned loudly as he came in her mouth. She swallowed. Then he pushed her to the blue floor mat and roughly pulled off her leggings and panties. He got in between her legs and teased her wet pussy with the tip of his big, rock hard black cock.

"Just give it to me, now!" Amelia practically begged, lustfully.

He guided his cock inside her soaking wet slit and thrusted hard, making her gasp pleasurably.

Usher and Amelia were one, as their bodies were locked onto each other. Their movement was steady at first and then gradually built up speed and excitement. They moaned out loudly as they made love.

Whilst mid-making love, she said, "you remind me of the singer, Usher."

He grinned. "I've been told that before," he replied, boasting. "But I'm better looking." He moved his pelvic muscles harder into her. Usher started groaning and moaning as his breathing increased. He fucked her harder and harder and faster and faster until he cried out as his body convulsed over her. He came deep inside her.

Amelia's body shook beneath him as she too came to an orgasm.

"Wow," Usher commented. "How was that? I'm good, right?"

She thought for a moment, catching her breath. "Not bad," she teased.

"Not bad? I have you know, my exes have said I'm the king in bed."

"I guess, you'll have to convince me some more then," Amelia grinned up at him.

Usher's floppy cock immediately came back to life and slid back inside her wet pussy and they began making love, sending them up to heaven and back with ecstasy as they reached sexual climax once again.

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments