Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Alone Time

"Or so I thought."

14
7 Comments 7
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My husband and I have been married for six years. In those six years he hasn't given me one single orgasm. He doesn't know this, of course, because to fuel his ego I have faked many of them. It's not his fault and I don't hold a grudge against him, it's just he is too gentle and loving to ever get me off. I know most women would kill for a guy like that, but I need more. Luckily for me he works away from home a lot so that has given me plenty of opportunity to fabricate my own devices to aid me.

My most favorite toy started off life as a nine inch strap-on. The do it yourself theme bored me though, so I modified it and now it straps to my favorite chair. Instead of having to push it in and out, all I have to do is mount it. I have had hundreds of orgasms thanks to this device, I honestly don't know how I'd live without it.

A few weeks ago my husband allowed his younger brother to come and stay with us. He is twenty-two and after splitting up with his girlfriend he needed somewhere to stay. I didn't mind, he was never in the way and being quite shy, very rarely spoke. Sometimes I forgot he was there completely. It was a Friday morning when my husband informed me he had to go away for the weekend. I was quite glad, he hadn't been away for a while and I was dying for a proper orgasm. I asked him what his brother was up to that weekend and he told me he was going camping with his mates. I kissed him at the door and we made plans for when he got back. I was overjoyed to have the house to myself and got on with my day. I went to work and was home by six.

The house was dark and without turning any other light on I went to my bedroom. My excitement was building as I got my toy out from the cupboard and strapped it to the chair. I was already so wet. I peeled my clothing off and looked at myself in the mirror. My figure is nice, with my tiny waist and huge tits. I've never failed to gain the attention of men with it. But right now all I cared about was my attention.

I ran my hands over my body, stopping to squeeze my nipples. I pinched them hard until it was more pain than pleasure. My pussy pulsed in anticipation for what was about to happen. I ran one hand down and stroked it. Finding my clit I pinched it just as hard as I had my nipples and my juices began to run down my leg. Thrusting two fingers in I finger fucked myself until I thought I was ready. Then making my way over to the chair I knelt on it and hovered over the erect dildo.

As the dildo slid in I exhaled deeply. I began slowly, teasing myself. Soon I was overcome with excitement that I began to slam down on it. As it thrust into me my moans of pleasure got louder. The louder I got the harder I slammed down on it. Pinching my clit I orgasmed hard. It rushed out of me like a tsunami, leaving me feeling used and fulfilled. As I sat back and left the dildo inside me I happen to glance at the mirror. There, standing watching me from the doorway was my husbands brother; dick in hand, stroking it.

I hadn't heard him come in the house, let alone climb the stairs but I was making a lot of noise. Slowly I stood up and turned around. The look on his face was akin to a rabbit in headlights as he stood there staring at me, with my huge tits and my orgasm running down my legs, I'm sure I looked a sight. He took a step back and turned to leave.

"Wait." I called out, "Come back."

He did. The same shocked look was still on his face.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked. I don't know why I didn't want him to leave but honestly being caught in the act was exciting me.

"Um... Yes..." he croaked. He had zipped his trousers back up but a sweep of my eye told me he was still hard.

"I didn't know you would be here." I said, "I thought I was alone."

"I'm sorry. I'll go." he said shyly.

"Is that what you want?" I asked holding his stare. "Really?"

"I... um... I don't know." he stammered. His eyes kept drifting to my tits.

I raised my hands and stroked them. "Do you like them?" his face told me he did, "Do you want to touch them?"

I had no idea why I was trying to tempt him. I love my husband and I have never looked at another man in my life. But right now, feeling as excited and horny as I did, I just wanted to know what it would be like.

"Yes." his voice squeaked out.

I raised my eyebrow, "Well..." I teased as I pushed them together and pinched my nipples.

He stepped forward and like a first timer reached out and touched them. He didn't squeeze them he just covered them with his hands.

"You can do better than that." I said huskily, edging him on.

He squeeze them; gently, and took a step closer. His shyness was still very apparent but his fingers fondled and gripped my nipples regardless.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

He pinched and rolled my nipples more harder as his breathing became rapid.

I reached out and rubbed his dick through his trousers. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of it and rubbed it harder. I was so turned on, my was pussy pulsating with every beat of my heart. I grabbed one of his hands and shoved it between my legs. His whole body froze as I guided his fingers inside me, turning them round in circles. Pulling his hand out I sucked his fingers.

"Tastes good." I purred. Stepping back I motioned to the chair at my vanity table, "Sit down." I commanded.

He did; without hesitation.

I walked in front of him and sat on the table. Lifting my legs I placed my feet on the arms of the chair.

His eyes all but popped out of his head as he looked at my soaking wet pussy two feet from his face.

I felt an exciting power as his gaze adored me. I had never felt so turned on in all my life. I ran my hands down over my body and shoved a finger inside myself.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

Pulling it out, I held it up.

"Would you like a taste?"

He didn't have to be asked twice as he leaned forward and sucked my finger. As his tongue played over my finger my pussy begged for the same.

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh god, yes." the words rushed out of him.

I used my fingers to pull open my pussy lips and nodded down towards it.

He dived in. His pushed his tongue deep inside me; probing me and lapped at me like he'd been in the desert for months. I slid forward allowing him more access as his hands came up and gripped my hips. I pulled myself apart enough to allow my clit to show.

"Suck it." I demanded.

He gripped my hips tighter as he sucked it into his mouth. My body began to spasm as an orgasm threatened to explode. He sucked and licked and probed like a hungry dog. When he sucked my clit back into his mouth and bit it, my body couldn't take it.

"Oh my god..." I screamed as an orgasm rushed out of me. My legs began shaking and I had to grip the edge of the table to stop myself slipping off as my body threw itself about. With a last lick he sat back.

"Fucking hell." I said. "Where did you learn that?"

"I... um... I don't know," he stammered, "It just felt like the right thing to do."

Laughing I held his gaze. He was beginning to relax now, his shyness beginning to fade.

"Take your trousers off," I said softly.

He stood and pulled them down.

"Wow," I gasped as his dick sprung out and I got my first look at it. It was big, maybe eight and half inches long. I yearned to taste it, to have it inside me but I my mind questioned whether fucking him was a good idea. I came up with another plan instead. I slipped off the table and walked over to the other chair, turning it so it now faced the door I climbed back on and slid the dildo back inside me.

"Come here."

He walked towards me slowly. When he was in range I reached out and pulled him closer. Positioning him in front of me I leaned forward and licked his dick from balls to head. It danced in response. I stroked it, long and slow making him moan softly. As I moved my hand faster I watched his face and when he closed his eyes I leaned forward and sucked it in.

His breath caught and he moaned deeply.

I moved his hand so it was on the back of my head and keeping a firm grip on his dick with my mouth I gripped his ass. As my head moved forwards and backwards my hands pushed his ass to match my pace and rhythm. He clearly got what I was hinting at as he began to thrust his hips. His fingers tightened in my hair as he started to fuck my mouth. The slurping noises that were coming from me only spurned him on and soon he was fucking so hard the tip of his dick was slipping down my throat. At the same time I rocked my hips sliding the dildo in and out of my throbbing pussy.

"Oh god." he moaned as he erupted down my throat. "Fuckkkkk," he said as I greedily sucked it all out.

"Yum." I said when he was done. His smile was sweet and left me wanting more. I stood up from the chair and asked him to sit down. He looked at me puzzled but a smile had him obeying. I positioned him so he was sitting with his legs spread and the dildo sticking up between them. Walking over to the bedside drawer I got out my tube of lube.

I tossed it over to him.

"What's this?" he asked still puzzled.

"Lube." I said, "Put some on."

He flipped open the tube and squirted some on his hand. Stroking his dick he applied it and when I stuck out my hand for some he squirted it into it. Reaching around I applied it to my ass. His dick quivered.

"Have you done this before?" I asked.

"No. No-one's ever wanted to before."

"Well I guess this is your lucky day," I teased as I turned around and hovered over him and the dildo. Gripping it first I placed it just inside my lips, then reaching around I guided his dick into the same position at my ass. Slowly I eased down. The feeling of the dildo sliding into my pussy and his dick into my ass was ecstasy. I took them both all the way in on my first stroke. I had never felt so full and so wet before. A long moan escaped my throat as I began to fuck them both.

His legs began shaking as my strokes got harder and faster. His hands gripped my hips helping my rhythm. As I bounced up and down on them my tits were going everywhere. Gripping them with my hands I pinched the nipples to steady them. I was in complete heaven. Having a dildo in my pussy and a dick up my ass felt amazing. I couldn't get enough of them. My strokes were taking them both in as hard as I could manage but I could have took more. His thrusts pushed himself inside me deeper and I begged for more.

"Fuck, yes. Harder. Fuck me harder." I screamed as I moved faster.

One of his hands slid round and found my clit, pinching it. I felt his body tighten as he got near to an orgasm and with a few hard strokes and a pinch of my clit we came together. I soaked the chair as I felt his cum shoot inside me. I kept stroking hard until I knew he was done and with a last stroke I settled down.

"Fucking hell," he gasped. "That was amazing."

"Mmmm." was all I managed to say. I felt completely used. And I loved it.

Slowly I eased myself up. When they both slipped out me I felt empty. I turned and looked at him,

"That was amazing. Thank you." guilt began to flow through me. "Look, you can't tell your brother about this. I don't want to lose him."

"It's okay," he said, "I won't. I don't want to lose him either."

With a smile I walked away leaving him sitting there. I headed for the shower making a plan on how to modify my fuck seat to accommodate another dildo....

Published 
Written by ReaperTess1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments