Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Student 3

15
1 Comment 1
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I awoke to a head of sexy red hair spread across my chest. Running my fingers through it, I recalled the hot night I'd just had. I'd woken my student up around 8 pm for a second "lesson." I took her from behind as we laid on our sides.

Slipping my hand down her back, I wondered what I would teach her today. She was an eager little thing, I would find out later that day, curious about different positions, and different degrees of stimulation.

But that morning, my hand now reaching her soft ass cheeks, I thought about her story she'd written. At the end, we'd "cleaned each other up, with our tongues." Tasting her sweet virgin pussy yesterday had filled me with a soft lust for her.

But now it was her turn.

I wanted to see her mouth on me. I wanted to watch her wrap her lips around my shaft and suck. I wanted to watch her explore my cock, my balls, my sac - everything. I loved feeling her hands all over my body.

Unconsciously I squeezed her ass a little, waking her up. She turned her head up to mine, looking a little disoriented, then smiled brilliantly in remembrance. I grinned and caressed her hair.

We stayed like that for a minute, just smiling at one another happily. All of a sudden, she tossed the blankets off, slid out of my bed, and stretched...verrrrrrrry sensuously (unintentionally, of course).

Or was it?

She reached her hands up to the ceiling, standing on tip toes. Then, with her hands on her hips, she arched her back, pushing her chest out, sticking her ass up a little too. God, I loved her ass. It was the perfect shape. It wasn't some tiny little thing that couldn't even shake. Hers was nice and juicy.

"Where's your shower?"

Her smoky voice pulled my eyes to hers.

"Over there," I said huskily, nodding my head in the direction to the right corner of my room, without taking my eyes off of her gorgeous body. But the gorgeous body was moving out of the room and into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower.

The most beautiful girl in the world was naked and soaking wet in my bathroom...

I was off my bed and running butt naked before I could finish that thought. I stopped short when I saw my student in my shower, the water cascading down her fair skin and red hair, making it look darker, like an auburn color. Feeling my morning wood grow fully, I watched entranced as she ran shampoo lathered hands through her hair, her eyes closed, her head tilted back. I couldn't help but notice her ass when she turned around - and it gave me a really dirty idea, for later.

Finally I let myself into the shower, slowly walking to her until we were so close our hard nipples could just about touch. Her makeup was completely washed off, her face was a natural rosy shade due to her being so Irish, but I didn't care. She may not have been a blue-eyed bleach blonde with a "naturally" pretty face, but to me she was incomparable, because she was just herself, completely bare to me.

I swooped down just as she leaned up and we kissed hungrily. I felt her hands run up my back, and shivered, because I liked that. But now was not the time for it. Now, was the time for her "lesson."

Pulling back, I looked at her seriously and roved my hands up her arms, stopping at her shoulders. "It's time for your punishment."

She giggled. When I didn't even blink, she stopped and whispered, "What?"

"For the trouble you've caused me. It's time you learned the art of oral."

I smiled seductively, putting slight pressure on her shoulders, and, with a smile of understanding and excitement, she knelt down. She hesitantly took my morning wood in her hands for the first time, her mouth parting in an O. Her fingers stroked my cock so slowly, I had to bite my lip to keep from telling her to hurry up. My hand on her head, petting her wet hair, I watched my student rub her thumb around the head experimentally.

Oh my God, she's never seen a cock before.

That's why she appeared so intrigued.

Quickly she looked up at me, then, not looking away, dipped down and put the very tip between her full lips...

"Oh, fuck yeah," I breathed. She wanted to explore a little, but I needed her now. "That's it, honey, just a little more...Please."

I begged. I can't believe I fucking begged a teenager to suck my cock. God, she had me tied in knots.

Her hazel eyes stared up at me as she took in the whole head. I sighed in pleasure, letting my fingers drift through her hair. Then she lifted her mouth off, then slid it back down over my cock again, just a little lower than the head this time.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

She repeated this again and again, going a little lower every few times, taking more of my cock into her wonderful mouth. My drifted back on a moan.

"Peter."

I looked back down at her sweet voice.

"Your cock is too...thick. I don't know if I can fit in all the way," she giggled.

Oh that little tease. I wasn't going to beg again.

"Just relax your throat," I grated out darkly. "Now, slide my cock back inside your warm, sexy, wet mouth...There, that's it."

She had one hand on the base of my dick, grasping it firmly, learning the feel of it. Her other hand was just laying on my thigh, and her fingers kept lightly stroking my inner thigh, and it felt good in a teasing way. And she knew it.

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwly she lowered her mouth around my cock, all the way down, relaxing her throat like I said, and eventually, I could hear her gagging just a bit. My grip on her hair tightened and I growled in pleasure. Then she started moving her mouth up, but I pushed it back down.

"Stay there," I grunted, oblivious to all but the feel of my cock in her hot fucking throat and the sound of her gagging.

Until I felt her beating on my legs. I looked down and quickly pulled her off my cock so she could breathe...and her face could return to its normal color.

Oh damn.

I looked into her eyes apologetically. I couldn't believe I'd just forced a student to deep-throat me. Especially her.

I knelt down - but then she shocked me by putting her mouth on my balls!

"Ohhh shit yes!"

That was my favorite thing, ever.

Smiling up at me, my student moved her tongue all around each testicle, and then my sac, while her hand pumped my throbbing shaft. She took each ball in her mouth and lavished attention on them equally, suckling and then gently massaging with her fingers. That's when she moved her mouth back up to my cock and teased the head. She only sucked on the head, keeping her eyes up at me, as if looking for approval.

What a great student she was. She learned so well.

And then she drove me right to the brink again by bobbing her head, sucking the skin of my cock with her cheeks; it felt beyond amazing.

I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up, spread her legs, and just drove right into her. Her hard nipples rubbed against my chest, and with each bounce she moaned. Softly at first, gradually getting louder.

While I pumped into her clenching pussy, her body bouncing on my cock and sliding up and down the shower wall, I dragged a finger down to her lovely ass, down the crack, very gently. She cried out at the light teasing touch, but it grew to a scream when I slid it just inside her bum hole.

Fuck! It was soooooooooo tight.

"Oh my God, Peter!"

"You like that, baby?" I whispered in her ear, just wiggling it the slightest bit as I continued thrusting faster. The way she was tightening around my dick was so damn good, it wouldn't be long...

"Oh...Yes, Peter!" she gasped.

"Yeah? That feel good?"

God, it was so hot, the only sound besides our heavy breathing and whispers was the "splosh splosh" of our dripping wet bodies melding together. From her innocent teasing on my cock, and now her tight pussy gripping it so deliciously, it wasn't long before I felt the tension build to its highest point.

"You gonna come for me, honey?"

"Yes, Peter, yes," my sexy minx said breathlessly. "Yes, I...YES! OH! PETER! I'm coming for you!"

Her sexy moans of bliss pushed me over the edge, and my balls exploded, filling her heavenly pussy with my cum.

"YES!" I growled. "Fucking come on my cock, you naughty little girl..."

Boy did she ever! And I filled her up too, so much so that it was dripping down her thighs by the time we finished riding out our pleasure.

Her head rested on my chest as we breathed heavily. I reached over and turned the shower to a bath, then sat down in the tub with my naughty student in my lap where I rubbed her back with one hand, and lightly teased her ass with my other.

"Wow," was all I could whisper with a grin.

"Yeah," she laughed hoarsely, then looked up at me with some deep emotion in her eyes. I leaned forward and our lips met tenderly. It wasn't a long kiss, but then we kissed again, for a very long, and wet time. After a while I moved my hand to her pussy where I began rubbing just very sensually. She shuddered in pleasure, and I felt a stirring in my cock again...
Published 
Written by StillPure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments