Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Dirty Mommy

"I'd never been with a mom before..."

11
3 Comments 3
29.2k Views 29.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Krissy and I only knew each other through mutual friends. We’d talk comfortably when were in the same place, we shared a few common interests. She was a sweet girl who’d had kind of a rough way to go in the past few years. I knew she was a single mom, and her son’s father was a piece of shit. But despite her hard knocks, taking care of her son on her own, working her ass off between a few jobs, she was just one of the nicest and most fun people you could meet. Totally the opposite of someone who’d been dealt a rough hand and worked hard to make it all come together. She was attractive, too. At probably close to 5’10”, she was very lean and athletic. We shared interests in sports too, which probably contributed to my liking her even more.

We were out at a happy hour with a bunch of work people on a random Wednesday night, not really wanting to be there all that much. We weren’t there together, but our frustration for workplace politics compelled us both to go, and probably compelled us both to find each other there and chit chat about how much we really didn’t want to be there anymore.

So we killed time together, laughing about this or that; someone’s meaningless gossip, someone’s bad comb-over, whatever. It wasn’t until a few hours later that we looked around and realized that not only had happy hour ended, but the rest of our office wasn’t there anymore. No matter. We continued to eat, drink, talk and just kill time. It was comfortable. It was fun…at least until she caught me staring.

She had absolutely fantastic legs, long and toned, and was playfully dangling one shoe off her foot, bobbing her leg as we talked. Of course I was looking. Who wouldn’t? But instead of blushing with embarassement when she caught me, I just decided to own it.

“Yeah, I was staring at your legs,” I told her. “Couldn’t help it.”

She totally laughed it off, recognizing it for a compliment and taking no offense. But realizing she had me in a compromising situation and somewhat on my heels, she took charge of the conversation, making blatant sexual comments to see if I would embarrass further. Rising to the challenge, I would just retort with my own comments, escalating the already heightened sexual tension between our bar stools.

We laughed more, ate more, drank a bit more, and just continued to enjoy the novelty of the night, until she apparently tired of our game. “So are we gonna go fuck or what?” she offered as casually as she had the rest of our conversation.

“How’s that?” I asked, offering some nervous laughter.

“Come on now. We’re both adults. We’ve been dancing all around it all night long, and I’m too old (a whopping 27) to play game like that. I mean, unless you’re really not interested.”

Of course I was interested. I’d been imagining how she would be in bed almost the entire night. And while one part of me was ready to get the hell out of there, another part just didn’t seem to believe her.

“Yeah, sure. Let’s get out of here,” I said, my voice clearly laced with disbelief. It’s not that I didn’t want to believe her. But the reality of it just didn’t really add up? Maybe it was my lack of experience. I was, after all, five years younger, and fresh out of college where drunken hook-ups may have been commonplace, but not a clear invitation from a dirty mommy.

Once outside, I walked her to her car, still totally unconvinced of her sincerity for the situation. Clearly aware of this, she pinned me between her body and the car, pulled the collar of my shirt down, and began savagely kissing along my neck and collarbone.

My hands couldn’t help but find her waist, and pull her tighter against me as she broke from my neck, putting and wrapping her arms around me, starting kissing me savagely. When she finally let go with one hand, guiding my grasp from her waist, past the band of her skirt, and on to her bare ass cheeks on either side of a thong so small it might as well not have been there, I was totally convinced that she wasn’t kidding or setting me up to look like a fool.

“Follow me to my place,” she whispered into my ear.

Follow you? I was ready to bend her over the hood of her car and fuck her right in the middle of the parking lot. My dick was pressing against the front of my slacks creating a rather unsightly bulge obvious to anyone in eye shot. And you want me to stop all this to follow you? Of course I did. But what was no more then a five minute car ride felt like an hour.

When we got there, her house was reasonably dark, which was good because my cock was still obviously swollen as Krissy paid the sitter and she shuffled by me while I stood uncomfortably out of their way.

“Jamie isn’t quite asleep yet,” she told me. “His room is right next to mine, she we need to hang out for just a little bit until he’s asleep,” she finished with a light kiss on my lips.

Frustrated, I went through her kitchen and sat out on her deck in the darkness of her back yard. She joined me shortly, having changed from her work clothes. She wore tiny gym shorts which made her legs look even longer and sexier, and a small tank top that showed her hardened nipples that were clearly no longer being held by a bra. Her sandy blond hair, which usually fell nearly to her shoulders, was pulled back in a pony tail. Her casual appearance didn’t take a single thing away from her sex appeal, making me want her that much worse.

“Shouldn’t be too long now. He was almost out when I checked on him,” she told me as she took a seat next to me. “Do you want anything?”

“You mean aside from him to fall asleep and to take you to your bedroom? No, I’m okay,” I told her.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin



With that, she slid her thumbs inside her shorts, and shed them all the way down to her ankles. Once there, she pulled her feet out, and kicked the material to one side. “Yeah, I want that too,” she told me spreading her legs to give me a dimly lit view of her swollen pussy.

I didn’t respond. I just quietly stood from my seat, and moved to kneel in front of her. She spread her legs farther to offer me as much access as the situation would allow as I kissed the top of her mound, causing a gentle moan. I gently pressed two fingers inside her while I took turns kissing her tan thighs, taking care to return long enough to flick my tongue over her moistening lips.

She bit her lip and pulled my head down to stay on her clit, where I happily licked, sucked and nibbled until her breath quickened and her body tensed letting out a small orgasm. Then I stood before her and unzipped my pants finally freeing my throbbing cock. Without blinking, she placed a hand on each side of my ass and taking me in her mouth, swallowed my cock until her nose touched my stomach. Never had I had someone deep throat me so happily.

She stopped suddenly. “Come on, I think he’s probably asleep now,” she panted and she pumped my cock with her hands. “I wanna fuck.”

You got it.

Her room was pitch black, there was no ambient light anywhere. She took me by the hand and led me to her bed. I reached under her shirt, caressing her small tits until she removed it all together, and ripped my clothes off as well. She then jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me, my hands cupping her bare ass and fingers reaching further to tease her pussy as she sucked on my ear, breathing raspy moans.

“Lay me down, and fuck me,” she whispered. “Fuck me hard. I need to cum on your cock. Fuck me.”

As told, I set her down on her bed. Taking one foot in each of her hands, she spread her legs and held them apart for me. With that, I placed my cock at the edge of her dripping opening and thrust all the way in. The wet, warm sensation of her pussy begging me to fuck her as deeply as my cock would allow. I drew in and out rhythmically and deliberately in an attempt to control my own climax. I wanted to draw this out as long as I could. Cupping her tiny breasts in each hand, a drove myself deeper into her.

“Mmmm….that’s so deep,” she moaned into my ear. “Ooohh…yessss…mmmm….you’re hitting my spot. Keep going,” she whined as loud as she dare. “I’m gonna show you something,” she told me, completely ignorant of the fact that it was too dark to see. “Wait, stop…give me your hand,” she said abruptly, pushing me away and making me pull out. She then took my hand in hers and rubbed her clit violently until a torrent of liquid erupted from between her legs, and made it clear she just squirted a huge amount from her box.

I stopped for a minute as her body continued to shake from the orgasm that just ripped her body until she took my cock in her hand, guiding it back within her. I reached under her back and pulled her up to me. I pulled her on to me while I was sitting up on my knees with her legs wrapped around me as she started to work her body up and down, working her pussy over the length of my shaft.

“Tell me how much you like it,” she demanded, taking a handful of my hair. “Tell me how good this pussy is!”

Still impressed by her squirting and taken by surprise with her demand, I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Tell me! Tell me how good my pussy is! Tell me how dirty I’m fucking you!”

“Your pussy’s so tight, and so wet…it feels so good on my cock. Ride me harder. Come on,” I encouraged her. “Fuck me harder. Make me cum in your cunt.”

“You don’t get to cum in my pussy…not the first time we fuck. Just wait. You’re going to cum like you never have. Mmmm….oh shit….fuck that pussy harder.”

I tossed her off me, back on to the bed and flipped her over to her stomach. Then pulling her ass back towards me, I pressed back into her. Holding her hips, I pounded her harder feeling her pussy contract around me in agreement. Then grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to me, I gently bit her ear. “Now tell me how much you love this cock in you?!”

“Oh fuck, baby! It’s so deep in me! I can still feel you getting harder! God I need this so bad! Fuck me harder,” she begged.

Who was I to deny her? “Rub my balls for me,” I told her. “I’m gonna cum for you in a minute. You better figure out what you want me to do with it.”

The warm, expert massage of my balls finally sent me over the edge. The jerked in her hand, and it was all I could do not to cum on the spot.

“I’m about to cum, Krissy,” I told her.

With that, she sprung out from underneath me, and in one deft movement, took the entire length of my cock into her mouth and down her throat, rubbing my balls the entire time. Running my finger through her hair, before I realized what was happening I was fucking her mouth, desperate for release. I came with jet after jet of cum pouring from the head of my dick and my body jerked, shoving my cock down her throat deeper then she expected, causing her to gag a bit. But taking it like a pro, she continued sucking until my balls ran dry.

Collapsing on the bed, my head spinning from the orgasm that just shook my body, all I could feel was the gentle touch of her hand on my stomach. The touch was so intense it was almost uncomfortable.

“Wow,” I gasped. “That was absolutely amazing.” I wanted to find something better to say, but words just weren’t coming.

“Don’t worry,” she told me. “This won’t be the last time we do this.”

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments