Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Encounter with Kat

"First encounter with the neighbors daughter."

17
5 Comments 5
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I moved into my place about 12 years ago and became quick friends with all of my new neighbors, most of who had young kids that I have had the pleasure of watching grow up. The oldest of the kids was Kat who is now 23 and what can I say but she has grown into an amazingly beautiful young woman. She is about 5’ 10” with long brownish red hair and a perfect body that I attribute to her long dance career. As Kat got older I began to notice what a beautiful young woman she had become. We would talk whenever we would run into each other about life, her college, stuff and nothing at all at times.

Last winter was rough here in the north east and we got hammered with snow. I just happened to be off for a couple of the storms which meant I was hitting the block with my snow blower since I have the biggest machine on the block. As I worked on Kat’s parents walks I noticed her watching from the door and waved. She shot me a smile and wave. As I was working the blower puttered to a stop, I had run the tank dry and was refueling it when I heard Kat.

“Hey Pedro would you like some hot cocoa? She called from the porch, wearing a little pair of shorts and tank top.

“Sure but get inside, you’re going to freeze out here,” I shot back to her.

I finished pouring the gas into the machine and went to the door and stepped inside. Kat was sitting in the kitchen sipping her cocoa, she smiled got up and broght me a mug.

“Thanks so much for taking care of the walks and driveway. Dad called and said he was going to be late tonight since a few guys did not show up at his job,” she said with sly smile.

“Not a problem,” I replied as I sipped the warm drink.

I could swear she was flirting with me as we chatted a bit while I finished my drink. As I zipped up my jacket and turned for the door Kat grabbed me, smiled and gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek and said, “Thanks again Pedro you’re my hero today. Now I don’t have to go shovel that stuff”

“Anytime, you know I am here if you need anything,” I replied and stepped out the front door.

I fired up the machine and finished up the last couple of houses on the block, thinking about the lingering kiss, what I thought was unmistakable flirting and her choice of attire on a cold day. Finally I thought I’m imagining things and went on about my day.

Over the next few months it seemed like Kat and I were running into each other more often outside during the day and she seemed more and more interested in things going on in my life. She was always dressed to kill when I ran into her and the flirting seemed to be getting more brazen, or was imaging things again. Flustered and horny I caught myself getting off thinking about Kat more and more often.

It was early June and Kat’s father Jack grabbed me one morning after work to talk.

“The wife and I are going on a cruise for the next two weeks for our anniversary, would you mind keeping an eye on the house for us?” he asked.

“No problem at all Jack.”

“Kat is going to be around also, she is taking a summer class at her college. I am going to leave her your number in case she has any problems if that’s ok?”

“Sure thing that would be fine,” I replied and turned towards the door.

“Oh and Pedro feel free to use the pool if you like. It’s supposed to be hot as hell the next few days. See ya when we get back,” Jack said as the limo pulled up to take him and Karen to the Pier.

The next few days were uneventful since I worked through the weekend, I ran into Kat on Monday morning as I pulled up from work.

“Good Morning Pedro,” she said as she sauntered down the front walk clad in the shortest jean shorts I have ever seen and tiny tank top covering what appeared to be a tiny bikini.

“Hey there, everything ok over there?” I asked trying not to stare at her amazing tits and flat belly.

“No problems at all, besides with you watching over me what could possibly happen?” she said flashing me a sly smile.

“Good to hear. I’ll see you later have fun at class,” I teased as I turned towards the house.

“Hey don’t forget the pool is all yours if you want, I’m heading to the beach after class with the girls. It’s supposed to nasty hot out today,” she teased as she jumped in her car and took off.

I hit the shower and then the sack for a couple hours and woke up to a sticky humid mess of a day. I figured what the hell threw on a bathing suit and headed across the street to soak in the pool. The water was perfect and felt great as I swam a couple laps. I grabbed one of the raft type things that keeps most of you in the water an soaked up the sun. I dozed off on the raft for awhile and was woken up when I heard a voice.

“How’s the water sleepy?” Kat said.

“Not too bad.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

I thought you were headed to the beach?” I asked.

“Yeah well the girls decided it was too hot so here I am.” She winked.

I felt a little weird at that point as I noticed she was wearing the smallest bikini I have ever seen and she looked smoking hot in it. I took in the beautiful sight in front of me and got caught staring.

“You like what you see?” Kat asked as she slid into the water and swam towards me.

I could not bring myself to answer the question as I slid off the raft.

“I better get going,” was all I could muster as Kat reached me.

“Don’t be silly I have been waiting months to get you alone,” was all she said as she pressed her lips to mine.

I was shocked and did not know how to respond as her lips parted and she pressed her tongue into my mouth softly. At this point I crumbled to my desires and pulled her close and returned the heated kiss. Kat wrapped her legs around me and I could feel my cock begin to swell. She reached between us squeezed my cock and smiled.

“It feels as big as I imagined it would be and I want to taste it,” she said as she pulled me towards the pool deck.

At this point I had lost all control of the situation and was letting my desires overtake my better judgment. Kat pointed to the edge and told me to sit there and I did as I was told. She slowly removed my shorts and she smiled wide as my cock sprung free. She used one hand to start stroking me as she finished sliding my shorts off. Kat slid her tongue from the base of my cock to the head slowly smiling the whole time.

“I have been waiting for this since the snow storm,” she said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean I wanted your cock since you were over the day of snow storm and now I got it all to myself,” she whispered as she took my cock into her mouth.

Kat proceeded to suck and stroke my cock like she was starving. When she deep throated my thick member and squeezed my ball I lost it and poured wave after wave of cum down her throat. Kat just kept sucking and swallowing and did not miss a drop.

I pulled her from the water laid her on the chair and tore her tiny suit off as quickly as I could.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said as I began to kiss her body slowly starting at her tits.

I took one of her perky nipples into my mouth and sucked slowly on it as I pinched the other; I alternated back and forth for a few moments before moving on. As I dragged my lips and tongue over her sexy abs I felt Kat squirm a bit as she said.

“Stop teasing me already and eat my pussy, I can’t take it anymore!”

“I will baby, I will as soon as I’m ready,” I replied and with that I licked right past her pussy and kissed her sexy thighs.

As she whimpered I made my move and licked her pussy deep from bottom to top and sucked her clit into my mouth.

“Oh my god,” she yelled out.

“Be quiet or you’re going to get us caught,” I snapped as I dove into her sweet pussy

I took my time eating her pussy, alternating between sucking her clit and licking he pussy deep. Kats pussy was dripping and I felt her body spasm as I slid two fingers into her sucked hard on her clit.

“I’m cummmming,” she said in a loud whisper as she flooded my face with her juices.

As she recovered I slid up between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down on her swollen pussy. Kat's eyes opened slowly, she smiled wide reached for my cock and slid the head into her.

“Is this what you want baby?” I asked.

“Yes, please give me all of it Pedro please,” she said as I slid into her slowly.

We fucked slowly at first and then Kat looked me deep in the eyes said, “Come on fuck me harder and make me cum.”

With that I began to fuck her with deeper shorter strokes, after a couple minutes I rolled Kat onto her side lifter her leg to my shoulder and entered her in one deep hard stroke. I continued to pull almost all the way out of her with each stroke as she rubbed her clit. Her tits were flopping as we fucked and I could not believe this was happening. I felt Kat’s pussy begin to spasm around my cock as she reached her second orgasm and I was not far behind.

“Fuck baby I’m cumming,” she cried.

As I was on an out stroke her orgasm popped my cock from her pussy and she exploded with squirting orgasm that shocked me.

“Holy shit,” I said as I stroked myself and shot my load all over her pussy and hand while she was squirting for the second time.

Kat scooped some of my cum off her pussy and licked her hand clean as she winked at me.

“I can’t believe we just did that,” I said.

“You know you wanted to baby and I know that I want you to again and again while my parents are out of town,” she said in a sultry tone that made my now limp cock jump a little.

“Is that so,” I said as I pulled her into pool with me.

Published 
Written by TnAlover58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments