Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time with Holly

"My fantasy about my first time with Holly :) for Holly"

1
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
618 words 618 words
Because I get too nervous on the phone, I decided to write this story for you to enjoy at your leisure while I'm at work :)

After a long journey down, city to city, train to train, I finally reach your house.

I nervously knock on the door, and am greeted with a hug and a gentle kiss.

Not too long but not too short, the perfect introduction.

I grab my bags and head inside, and we grab a cup of tea. After a small chat, and some awkward silences I eventually ask if I can grab a shower as I feel like death after sitting on a train for so long. You show me how it works and point me to the towels.

A while later, I emerge from the shower feeling refreshed, my hair still damp and crazy.

You aren't on the sofa anymore so I wonder where you've gone, and I find you lying on the bed.

I crawl into bed with you, and wrap my arms around your waist, hands on hips and I hold you. I gently kiss your neck and you let out a slight moan. I keep kissing up your neck to your lips and we passionately kiss. Our breathing becomes heavier as our tongues collide, my hands tracing a line up your body, not too roughly, not too softly.

We slowly start to peel off each others' tops, feeling the warmth of our skin meeting. I kiss your neck again, and start slowly kissing down your chest, down your stomach, leading down to your crotch. I gently push your legs open and run my hands down the outside of your thigh, then slowly up the inside till I gently stroke your pussy. I lean in and plant a kiss over the panties and look up to see you softly biting your lip. I slowly pull down your panties and bury my mouth in your pussy, gently licking and tasting you.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

A small amount of my damp hair brushes up against you, and you jolt slightly with shock and let out a sharp breath, but then you feel my tongue sliding in between, and gently circling you. I start to rub your clit, then I slide one finger in. You let out a slight moan, so I slide in another. 

After a few minutes you push me back and run your hands down my body, and slowly kiss down to my cock. You start to take my cock into your mouth and I push my head back into the pillow. You alternate between sucking me, and pushing my cock in between your breasts. 

I reach over to the nightstand and pick up a condom. You start kissing my neck and mouth while I put it on. Then I lay you back and slide myself between your legs until I penetrate you. I lean down and kiss you passionately while I slowly thrust into you. You run your hands from my shoulders to my waist, and gently pull me in. Then you run your hands up my back and gently scratch your nails all the way down. I bite my lip and thrust myself into you, then lean in and kiss you passionately again. We increase the speed and enjoy the feeling of each others bodies until we clutch on to each other and share a powerful joint orgasm, our bodies snaking into one, our hearts racing.

We lay on top of each other in the afterglow, our bodies still recovering, our breathing slowly returning to normality as we kiss. And I can't help but look t you and smile :)

Hope this gives you something to think about while I'm at work :) xxx

Published 
Written by FromChrisToHolly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors