Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Forbidden Fantasy

"A true story, aside from names, about a really hot dude I boned."

12
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Cole was a wonderful boyfriend. He does a lot for me, and we've been together for more than a year. I love his sandy brown hair, and his hazel eyes, and his big muscular arms. And I love the way he holds me, cuddles me... and fucks me.

Everything was fine until my selfish eyes cast a look at Frankie.

I was at a party with my best friends, Savannah and Hailey. We were nowhere near my home town, some place 45 minutes north. We just wanted to party; get loose and wasted. And we were well on our way to that. After taking shot after shot after shot, my lusty eyes went to the corner of the room and I saw him taking to one of my guy friends.

Jesus Christ he was hot. Hotter than Cole, by far. He was 5'11, with black hair cut into a messy faux hawk, chocolate brown eyes, and that sexy stubble. He had the sexiest bone structure, so sharp and defined. His lips looked softer than feathers. He was dressed in a denim colored button up collared shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and two buttons coming down to reveal his chest hair. He was also wearing skinny jeans and moccasins.

I was wet just looking at him.

Savannah looked at me and said, "So he's the one, eh?"

I said nothing and stared.

As I walked to the corner of the room to be introduced, I can already tell I've caught his eye as well. Those chocolate brown eyes were focused on me. I knew I had it in the bag.

Then it suddenly ran through my mind. Cole.

I was right in front of him now. In his deep and rustic voice, he said,"Hey there pretty lady. My name is Frankie. Yours?"

Cole? What? Who the fuck is Cole?

And That's all I basically remember from that night. I got too drunk I guess.

When I looked through my texts I saw a new contact labeled "Frankie" and a message that said:"Hey gorgeous. Come over my house this Thursday night." with his address. I can't believe it.

We texted all week with anticipation of Thursday. 

And maybe we sexted a little bit too. Cole was the last thing on my mind.

It was now Thursday afternoon, so I started to get ready. I took a hot shower with a very fragrant shower gel to make sure I smelt beautifully. I put on my favorite black bra with a matching black thong. I felt really sexy. Then I threw on a T-shirt of a band that me and Frankie really like with some jean high-waisted shorts and bolted out the door.

The 45-minute car ride was awful. I sat there weighing the pros and cons of what I was about to do. What if this ruins everything? What if this ruins nothing at all? What if Cole finds out? What if it's kept a secret? What if Frankie wants more than this? What if I'm just a one night stand to him?

I was there. I got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

When he answered the door he looked at me up and down with lust in his eyes, and right then I knew I was in for it. We exchanged facial expressions and that was all it took. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom.

Then when we were both in the room, he closed the door shut and pulled me close and kissed me hard. He had me up against the door and he was letting all of his sexual frustration out on me. As we were making out I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. He ran his fingers through my hair and was kissing me down my neck. I was already so turned on.

When he came back up to my lips, he was holding me just close enough for our lips to graze. We just looked into each other's eyes and breathed heavily. Then, I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned forward and bit his bottom lip. He groaned with pleasure. and pulled me so close that there was no room between us. My aching pussy grinded against his crotch, and I can feel his rock hard cock in his pants.

We made out some more, and eventually he couldn't take it. We ripped each other's clothes off and got me out of my pants in a hot second. He laid me on my back and started rubbing my pussy from outside my panties. Oh god, it felt so fucking good. He came up close to my ear and said,"You want to be finger fucked baby?" and I looked into his eyes and nodded. His fingers slipped my panties to the side and slid his fingers into my throbbing pussy. 

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned as he began to slowly pump me with his fingers.

He kissed me as he fingered me, occasionally stopping to see my reactions to how good he was making me feel.

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

He eventually started to go faster, and was curing his fingers upward to hit my g-spot. I squirmed with pleasure and was letting out louder moans.

"Mmmm, oh yeah baby..."

I felt like I was going to cum soon, but he knew. He stopped fingering me and slowly took off my panties to reveal my hairless pussy. He wrapped his arms around my legs and ate my pussy like it was the last thing he would ever taste. It sent electricity through my body as he flicked my clit with his tongue, and sucked and nibbled. I was squirming and moaning so loudly. As if I thought it couldn't get any better, he slid in two fingers and sucked my clit some more.

I couldn't hold it in. I completely submitted to what my body wanted. I came so hard that I almost forgot to breathe.

When I was done, he said,"Did you cum for me baby?"

I nodded.

"Well, that won't be the only time."

He stuck the fingers that were in my pussy in my mouth, and I tasted my own sweet juices.

Now that he did something for me, I wanted to do something for him. I started to kiss him down his chest, all the way to his crotch. I got on my knees and slipped his boxers off to suck his rock hard cock. It was probably the biggest I've ever seen. I grabbed his massive cock and licked it from the base all the way to the tip, giving it a little kiss at the end. He let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

I decided to just go for it, and I shoved the whole thing in my mouth and closed around it tightly with my big lips.

He threw his head back and said,"Ohhhhhhhhh... Fuck..."

When his cock was nice and wet, I added my hand. I was going up and down, occasionally stopping to give his tip a kiss and swirl it with my tongue.

He said,"Come here, girl."

I stopped blowing him and crawled up onto the bed again. He flipped me onto my back and was teasing my slit with the tip of his cock.

"How badly do you want me to fuck you? Huh?"

I replied,"So fucking bad, Frankie."

He started slapping my hot cunt with his cock and said,"How hard do you want me to fuck you?"

I like it rough, so I said,"Fuck me till' my pussy is raw."

Boy was I fucking in for it.

He slid in his massive cock slowly, and as he was going in he said,"Fuck, you're so tight." I just gave him a naughty look. I moaned with pleasure as his cock filled me. When he was all the way in, it felt so good. He started going faster and harder, oh my god. Never had I felt anything like this in my life.

Cole never fucked me this good.

He grabbed me by the base of the neck and made me lean up and look into his eyes as I was being fucked so hard. At this point I was almost screaming with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck! Yeah baby! Don't stop!"

He felt that I was going to cum again soon, so he flipped me over and had me on my hands and knees. He grabbed my long brown curly hair and started to fuck me from behind. The pleasure was literally indescribable. He was hitting all the right spots. When he started to get faster, he growled with pleasure and he pulled my hair harder and started to spank me. Oh, how I loved to be spanked.

"Yeah you like it when I fuck you like that?! You like it when I smack that big ass?!"

We were both really close, so I decided to switch it up one more time. I got up and made him lay down. I turned around and sat on his cock, taking it all in slowly. I was in reverse cowgirl and decided I would give him a bit of a show. I started to fuck his cock so fast it almost looked like twerking. It felt so good for me, and he was going fucking crazy.

He was sighing and growling and slapping my ass as I went down on it. He loved to see my ass go up and down on his big cock. When we were both close again, he bent me over and was fucking me from behind again. He was going so fast and so hard, I was moaning and screaming his name. Finally, we both finished. I never thought I would be able to cum twice.

We laid together in pure ecstasy, holding each other and gently kissing each other's lips. He was so fucking gorgeous. I stayed for a while, and a while turned into a sleep over.

Let's just say neither of us went to sleep that night.

Published 
Written by lovelylegs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments