Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fuck Toy

"My beautiful girlfriend loves being my real life sex doll."

23
2 Comments 2
16.9k Views 16.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words

The moment I step in the door, I begin loosening my tie. My apartment is thirty-two stories up in downtown New York, all the windows open to the city lights. It is already dark outside. I like being a lawyer, but I have to put in a lot of extra hours so I can keep a steady position at a firm I actually like.

I walk through the lavishly furnished main room to the all black kitchen. A blonde with her long hair tied up in a messy bun is cooking at the stove, her back turned to me. Her perfect ass is like a too-ripe apple, trying to come out of the bottom of her jean shorts. Her tank top clings to her body like a second skin. She’s not wearing a bra. Good.

I slip off my coat and toss it on the table, unfastening my belt as I walk around the counter. She turns around and gives me an all-white smile.

“Hey, baby.” She notices my already hard cock hanging out of my zipper and turns off the burner.

“Come suck me, Emily,” I say, and she immediately drops to her knees, wrapping her hand around the base of my thick meat and taking the oozing head in her mouth. I hum, putting a hand on the back of her head to keep her there. She isn’t to take her mouth off my cock until my hand moves -- one of my rules. I hold it there, letting her breathe through her nose while she nurses me.

Fuck, I’ve been thinking about this all day. And I know she has, too. She’s just as horny as I always am. It’s why I fell in love with her.

I push on her head a little more, and my tip slides into her throat.

“That’s it, baby, hold it right there for a second,” I tell her. Hands holding my hips, Emily keeps her mouth on me, contracting her throat muscles around me, still trying to suck me even though her mouth is stuffed so full.

I push her head one more time before finally taking my hand away. Emily pulls off my cock, gasping, saliva dripping from her lips. Then she really starts sucking me. I lean my elbows on the counter behind me, letting her clean me up like she does almost every night. She loves tasting me after I’ve been at work all day. It’s the least she can do, since I’m always fucking thinking about her, aching to always be inside her.

Emily and I have been together for a year, and it’s been the best year of my life. When we first met, I had just been divorced for all of one month. My ex-wife and I split up - no kids - after inevitable, fundamental differences. I always imagined a stay at home wife waiting for me to come home from the office, and she ended up working more than I did. We never saw each other, fell out of love.

When I met Emily, she worked at a coffee shop while attending the local university. She’s in her early twenties, me being seven years older than her. I asked her out the day I met her, and the first time we fucked was heaven. But then she tried to stop seeing me. After a few arguments, she finally told me the truth; she’s a sex addict. It ruined her last relationship (she told me she cheated when she wasn’t getting enough from her man), and as much as she liked me, she couldn’t do a normal relationship.

After processing her words, I was so turned on, I fucked her three times that night. I, too, have a higher sex drive than the average person. That’s why I always need someone here that I can put my dick into whenever I need it. I talked her into giving us a chance, and so far we have lasted a year. To my knowledge, we’re both utterly content in our relationship.

Emily is finishing her schooling online now, and though she still has a part-time job, we always make enough time to see each other throughout the day so we can relieve ourselves. When I have to go out of town for work, we have an arrangement that all her needs will be fulfilled while I’m gone. She has a handful of friends who are always ready to fuck her, all of whom I’ve met, and after many discussions, I know that Emily loves me, and the other men she fucks are only for physical gratification.

The first time I fucked another girl while away on business, I felt bad, even though Emily had full disclosure. It took some convincing, but eventually, I believed her when she said she was more than fine with it - as long as I only love her. She doesn’t know the women before I fuck them, but when I come home and tell her about them, she rubs herself until she needs me to do the same thing to her as I do to them.

I fucking love our sex life.

Being so pleased with my horny girlfriend, I groan and hold her head on me again.

“Emily, baby, you are too good at that.” She hums, face on my crotch, green eyes looking up at me. “You’re gonna make me cum, babe.” Her eyebrows pull together, sucking me harder. “Here it comes,” I warn, then pull her off of me, holding her face right in front of my cock. I groan when my dick expands, then shoots my anxious load onto her tongue.

Every time it throbs, more seed covers her waiting lips, some ending up in her mouth, a little on her cheek.

“Mmmm fuck baby,” I hiss, shaking my cock, letting the last of my orgasm drip out. Emily smiles, mouth still wide open. I love her perfect white teeth. I love coming on them, feeling them on my body, or when they tease my dick.

We eat dinner together, her talking about a project she’s working on for school.

“Well, I hope it keeps you busy this weekend. I just found out I have to go with Isaac to Philadelphia on Friday.”

She frowns. “For how long?”

“Just a couple of nights,” I say, reaching over to take her hand. She nods, looking at the vegetables she’s pushing around the plate with her fork. My heart sinks. I know she doesn’t like it when I leave.

“Hey, I’ll be back Sunday. I promise.” She tries to smile at me. I push my chair from the table and stand up. Turning her chair, I kneel in front of her. “You know I would stay if I could,” I say, unbuttoning her shorts. Emily bites her lip, knowing what’s about to come. I yank off the little jeans and spread her legs.

“Let me help you feel better?” I ask, and she nods, looking like she already forgot why she was upset.

I put my mouth on her wet panties, pressing my lips to her sensitive spot. Emily gasps, slipping her fingers into my hair. I love her dirty panties. I love the smell of her, knowing she’s been wet all day. She’s wearing a g-string, the only type of underwear she owns because she knows they’re my favorite. I love licking the string against her always horny pussy and ass.

Holding her thighs open, I lick and tease and suck on her hot spot.

“Oh god, Justin,” she moans my name. When my tongue slips around the fabric and licks her firm little clit, she gasps again.

I can’t get enough of her. I would fuck her every minute of the day if I could. She is perfect, about five-feet-four-inches tall, with long blonde hair, smooth tanned skin, her body just thick enough to grab onto, but still slim on her arms and waist. She has an ass to die for. She knows my weakness is when she bends over in front of me.

We fit together perfectly. I’m just over six feet tall with muscle to spare. She likes that I take care of myself, so I keep my body toned and strong, just for her. My hair matches my dark brown eyes, and I’m successful. I have no problem getting women. But the only woman I ever truly want is right in front of me.

“You like when I clean you up?” I ask, and she moans.

“You know it’s my favorite,” she coos. I lick up her hole, tasting the arousal she worked up from when my cock was in her mouth.

I pull her panties taught, holding them so the string is pressed tightly against the folds of her cunt. I lick the string and her flesh, listening to her pleasure. When I move her underwear out of the way and put her whole pussy in my mouth, her back arches off the chair.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum baby,” she warns, and I lick her harder. “Justin!” she screams, then groans, holding my head tightly between her legs, not letting me move my mouth while she fucks my face, riding out her orgasm. I wait until she starts to shiver, then I pull my mouth away and replace it with my hand.

I slip my middle and ring fingers inside her and start fucking her with my hand, violently pressing on her g-spot. Emily’s knuckles are white, gripping the sides of her chair, protesting to my vicious ministration. She is so fucking wet, dripping down my hand as I bring her to another orgasm. One right after the other, Emily moans uncontrollably, gasping and twitching beneath my touch. When she starts whimpering I pull out my hand.

“Come on, I want to fuck you in our bed,” I say, then pick her up. She wraps her arms and legs around me, limp in my arms as I carry her to our Cali-king haven. I lay her in the middle of the bed and pull off her sopping, used panties. I pull her shirt up over her tits and leave it there, leaving her pink, quarter sized nipples out for my view. I take off the rest of my tailored suit and climb above her.

“I’ve been thinking about your pussy all damn day,” I say, licking my palm, then stroking myself up and down my hard ten inches.

“Only me?” she asks innocently, waiting for me to enter her.

“Only you,” I promise, pushing the head of my cock into her hole. No matter how much sex Emily has, her pussy is always tight as a too-small glove around me.

She inhales sharply. Then I pull out of her. She whimpers. I do it again, pushing in, then pulling completely out. Over and over I tease her with the first two inches of my dick. I can see that she wants to argue, but she knows better. She starts playing with her nipples to balance out the stimulation I’m not giving her.

When I can’t take it anymore, I sink to the balls in her pussy, and she moans the sexiest fucking thing I’ve ever heard.

I fuck her long and slow for a good thirty minutes before she starts losing her mind.

“Harder Justin, please,” she begs, and I slam into her. She fists the bedding beneath her, looking down at where I’m pounding between her legs.

“Oh god, don’t stop,” she moans.

“You like this cock too much,” I say.

“I can’t help it, I love being your slut.” I slam into her hard.

“Say that again,” I command.

“I’m your slut, Justin,” she breathes. I come down so my face is by her neck, fucking her with a quick pace.

“You’re mine,” I growl in her ear, earning a beautiful moan.

“I’m yours,” she recites.

“My little slut, always ready to fuck.”

All this name calling makes me ravenous. I come inside Emily, loving that she hates condoms. She’s always careful, staying on birth control and never fucking guys she doesn’t know. She always makes sure she’s clean and shaven for me after another guy has been inside her. I never wrap my cock before I fuck her.

We shower together, then lounge on the bed, her typing away on her laptop, me reading notes on a case my assistant gave me earlier. My assistant is a cliche office hottie, but I’m not allowed to fuck her. Emily doesn’t want me relieving myself with anyone else while I’m in the city limits. It’s fine with me. I don’t want to ruin the work dynamic anyway. I can fantasize about my assistant all day, then come home and fuck my gorgeous girlfriend.

I watch Emily, lying naked on her stomach as she reads something on her computer. The delicious little pink diamond where her ass meets her thighs drives me bug fuck crazy. When I can’t take it anymore, I climb on top of her and push my already hard dick in from behind. She moans and smiles.

“I’m trying to work,” she says.

“Then work,” I say, grabbing her hips and humping into her. Emily’s breath gets heavier, trying to concentrate on what’s in front of her. When I’m deep enough, she pushes away her laptop and buries her face in the bed while I fuck her from behind. I pull out and cum on her round ass this time.

After we’ve both fallen asleep for the night, I wake up at 2 a.m., thirsty as hell, and climb out of bed. On my way back from the kitchen, I stop to watch Emily sleep. She’s my own personal angel, her face so sweet. Lying on her side, her breath a slow, even cadence, I crawl up behind her. I make my cock nice and wet, then push into her from behind again, trying not to wake her up right away. When I’m a few inches in, she comes to.

“Mmm I love when you wake me up for sex,” she smiles, turning her head so I can kiss her. We roll around on the bed for the next hour, me fucking her in a few different positions, before I make her cum two more times, and me unloading into her once more.

oOo

The next day is Wednesday, and even though I fucked Emily senseless last night, it is never enough. I’m still thinking about being inside her. She’s in my every thought, distracting me. Sex over the next couple of days is going to be deliciously exhausting. Emily always likes to ‘get her fill’ before I have to leave town.

As if on cue, she messages me, asking when my lunch is. I tell her I can take it after court at 2 o’clock.

Once the hour finally hits, I hop in my car and speed home. She is on me before I’m fully in the door. I fuck her on the spot, dropping to the floor and tearing off her clothes. I get her completely naked but keep my button-up shirt and trousers on. I even keep my shoes on. Emily loves it. She says it makes her feel naughty, like we’re not supposed to be fucking.

It doesn’t take long before I make her cum. I have her bent over as I fuck her from behind, my hand reaching around the front to her clit, massaging her to orgasm. I pull out of her, and she turns around to clean me up. I have to be back at the office in twenty-four minutes. She knows I have to be presentable by then, so she takes my wet dick and sucks it clean for me. Then I cum in her mouth.

 

oOo

 

I work some things around in my schedule and manage the free up the last half of my day on Thursday. I don’t tell Emily, wanting to surprise her.

I finish up the last of my work, then jump in my car. I’m so excited, my heart wants to jump out of my chest. I have plans for her tonight. I park in the garage, then take the elevator up to our apartment. We have half of the thirty-second floor to ourselves. I got this place after my divorce, and a few months into our relationship, I asked Emily to move in with me. We were together almost every day, anyway. It made sense that she be here, saving money on rent, and that way we could always be available for each other.

I’m a firm believer that having a great sex life can enhance other areas in a committed relationship. Once we got past the initial adjustments for our preferred type of relationship, everything else fell into place. I fell in love with this woman. She is the sweetest person I know, always helping someone out, never quick to judge anyone. She is easy to talk to, and we can be ourselves together.

My life could not be more perfect.

I walk in the front door, hearing music playing from the stereo in the kitchen. I set my briefcase down and go to find my woman. I stop in the doorway of our bedroom and cross my arms, a devious smile on my face.

Emily is touching herself, a pink toy inside her pussy, eyes shut as she moans. When she whispers my name, my heart expands.

Still not knowing I’m here, I kneel by the bed, head between her legs. Trying not to disrupt her, I lean forward and tongue her sweet flesh. Emily gasps and pulls her hand away.

“When did you get here?” she asks, coming up on her elbows.

“Just now,” I say against her pussy.

“You’re home early?” she asks with a hopeful smile and I nod. Emily hums with relief, both at my news and my touch.

I pull on the pink toy, watching the ribbed silicone slide out of her, then I push it back in.

“I couldn’t wait,” she explains. “But I’d rather have you inside me.”

“Good, cause I need something to put my cock into.” I pull off my coat and unzip my pants. “Turn over,” I say, and she complies eagerly. I pull the pink toy out of her pussy, then push it to her ass. She hums, looking over her shoulder to watch.

I push my heavy cock into her, and when I’m a few inches in, I slowly press the wet toy into her ass.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

Emily gasps. “Oh fuck,” she says, eyebrows tight together. I push it in a little more, watching the length disappear into her tight hole until it stops.

“Come on baby, we need it deeper than that,” I encourage her. She bites her lip, trying to relax. When another inch of the toy goes in, I push my cock further into her. “That’s it, baby.”

She groans with thick pleasure. I pull the toy almost all the way out, then force it back in, and she cries out. When the toy goes in, I pull out my dick. When my dick goes in, I pull out the toy, each one taking a turn in her holes. I go slow to drive her crazy.

“You should have waited for me,” I chastise her. “Don’t I fuck you better than this toy?”

“Yes,” she agrees, through her heavy breathing. “I’m sorry, I needed something inside me.”

“God, you are a little slut aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she moans.

“My little fuck toy,” I say, pulling the pink in and out while I slide inside her tight muscles.

“Oh god, I love being your toy.”

“That’s right. I come home and fuck you whenever I want.”

“Yes,” she whimpers.

“Is this cock your favorite?” I ask, already knowing the answer.

“Fuck yes,” she says aggressively. “I want your cum, baby,” she purrs, and I fuck her faster.

“Where do you want it?” I ask.

“Inside me.”

“Which hole?”

“My pussy, please, fill me up,” she begs, looking over her shoulder while I fuck her from behind. I push the toy in her ass until it can go no further, then hold her hips to pump my meat into her pussy.

“I don’t know if you deserve it.” She whimpers again.

“Please,” she begs, and I feel my climax making its climb.

“You really need it?”

“Please Justin, come inside me, baby. Fill up my little, unprotected pussy.” My climb jumps as I force myself roughly into her. I can feel the pink toy in her ass through the flesh of her insides. I love stuffing her full like this.

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum,” she moans, pushing herself back onto me.

“Cum with me, baby,” I grunt, then the hefty vein in my cock contracts and shoots my cum deep into her cunt.

Emily moans obscene pleasure, writhing on my cock, and when I pull the toy out mid-orgasm, she fucking screams. I let her finish up, with my cock still in her, waiting until she starts shivering. Ass play does that to her. She says she comes the best when both her holes are filled.

That was a good way to start off our afternoon together. After our shower, I pull on comfortable pants but tell Emily to stay naked. She dries her hair, and we lounge around the apartment the rest of the day, getting in our quality time before I have to leave in the morning. I ask her if she plans on seeing anyone this weekend.

“I might have John come over,” she says, sitting bare ass on the kitchen counter. I pour us some coffee and walk to her.

“Is Emmett not around?” I know Emmett is her favorite fuck for when I’m gone.

“He has a girlfriend now,” she says, as if it’s juicy gossip. Which I suppose it sort of is. Emily doesn’t even like gossip, but it is interesting, because Emmett is a player. Probably the biggest I’ve ever met. We have all occasionally hung out, and he always brings a different girl.

“Huh, I’d like to see how that plays out.”

“I know, right,” she agrees, taking a sip of her brew. I slide my fingers into her pussy, and she gasps, setting the mug down.

“I need to cum again, baby,” I inform her.

“How do you want me?” she asks, always ready to go.

“Just like this,” I say, and push my sweats down to free my raging monster.

I won’t get to see her for the weekend, I want to look at her face as much as I can. I bury myself in her and she holds onto my neck, staring up at me with her sea-green eyes, mouth in an ‘O’. I push past all her heavenly resistance until my cock is buried in her wet, oven-hot pussy.

It doesn’t take me long, I merely needed somewhere to put my load of cum, pumping into her and filling her up. I kiss her until my cock softens, then pull out of her.

“Clean me up Emily,” I say and step back. She slides off the counter and nurses my semi-soft fuck meat until it’s clean, even licking up my balls for me. “Thanks, baby,” I smile at her. “Go clean yourself up.” I slap her ass when she goes to wash herself again.

A couple hours later as I’m sitting on the couch, reading through witness statements, Emily walks up to me - still stark naked - and pushes me onto my back. She climbs onto my face, and I don’t hesitate to open my mouth for her horny cunt. She humps my face to orgasm, then humps me a little longer before crawling off. I lean back and let her lick up the wetness on my lips and chin. When she can’t taste her pussy juice on my face anymore, she puts her tongue in my mouth. I massage mine against hers, letting her taste herself until she’s satisfied.

“Thank you, baby,” she smiles, then gets up to do more of her homework.

God, I love my girl. She’s so beautiful and smart. She’s studying to be an Architect, a career she said she can do from home. I promised her a full equipped office when she graduates. I even plan on helping her start her own business when the time is right.

I help her cook dinner, me doing the stove work since she’s still naked.

“Do you think you’ll fuck someone this weekend?” Emily asks, chopping onions.

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

“I was thinking…” she starts. I turn to look at her.

“About?” I press.

“If you do… I think I’d like to see what she looks like.” She’s never asked to see the women I fuck before. I tell her about them, but I’ve never sent pictures or anything.

“What made you think of this?”

“I don’t know. I always want you happy, and I love when you have your needs met when I can’t be there. I just… I want to try it.”

I make her turn around and face me.

“You’re sure?” I ask, and she smiles, nodding.

“If it’s too… strange, then we don’t have to do it again. I don’t know how jealous I’ll get,” she half smiles. “But I’d like to see who you’re fucking.”

Jealousy is, I think, the only reason we don’t have threesomes or share each other when we’re present. I love Emily, and while I want to always be here to satisfy her, I knew her needs before I committed to her. I know that being sexually active makes her happy. And I’m glad that we’re honest with each other. But I don’t want to share her if I don’t have to. And I know she feels the same.

That’s why she only lets me fuck other women if I have absolutely no access to her. We both bend to each other’s needs, which is what makes our relationship so strong: Compromise. So by her asking for photos, I don’t know if it will be like crossing boundaries. We’re the ones who draw the boundary lines, however, and she’s right. If it ends up making her upset, then we don’t have to do it.

I smile. “Whatever you want sweetheart.”

She smiles back. “I love you, Justin.” Her words are full of affection.

“I love you, baby.” I kiss her, and soon I have to pull myself away so our dinner doesn’t burn.

 

oOo


We sit on the couch after dinner, letting the television play background noise while we fondle each other. I lean over to suck one of her nipples, and she holds me there, letting me nurse her breast. They are delicious C cups, perky and firm. She takes excellent care of herself.

“How about you get my cock wet so I can fuck you, honey?” I say, and she smiles, crawling down so her head is in my lap. I stretch my arms on the back of the sofa, sitting back and letting her suck me to hardness. She gets me so aroused I pick her up and take her to the bedroom. It’s time for our real fun to start. I pull out a sleek black box that contains some of our sex toys. We have a lot. I’m always buying new things to surprise her with.

I tie Emily’s wrists to our headboard first, then climb on top of her. I pull myself all the way up to let her suck me a little more, holding her head and fucking her mouth, then I move down and start licking her pussy. I eat her for countless minutes, fingering her g-spot until she cums. But I’m not even close to being done with her.

As she shivers, the last of her climax leaving her, I clip a small vibrating toy onto her clit. She gasps and shivers again.

“Holy fuck,” she breathes eyes rolling back. I put my cock in her, and it takes a few strokes to get it all the way in. Then I pull completely out, much to her dismay.

“Are you gonna think about me this weekend?” I ask, grabbing another toy.

“Of course,” she pants, the vibrator still on her.

I lube up a glass dildo and press it to the little star of her puckered, pink ass. She writhes under me. I don’t want her squirming away from me. I pull out more ties from the box and strap them to her thighs, then I tie each end to the frame. The end result is her on her back, hands tied above her, legs spread and forced open. She couldn’t close her legs if she wanted to. Not that she would want to.

I go back to pressing the smooth glass into her ass. She cries out, but it is with pleasure. I take my time easing it into her. I would never want to hurt her. Once it is buried, she is already gasping with excitement. When I stick my dick in her, it is tenfold.

I hold her little waist and fuck her with a leisure pace, a toy deep in her ass. I remove the vibrator from her clit, then lean my head forward, gently bite one of her nipples, and she moans.

“I want you on top of me,” I say after a while.

“Okay,” she says, but I don’t stop my rhythm. “You have to pull out of me, baby,” she says, and I groan.

“I don’t know if I can.”

“Don’t you want me to ride you?” she purrs. I know she’s playing with me. She doesn’t want me to pull out any more than I do.

“Fuck, I don’t want to take my dick out of you, though.”

“Let me ride you, daddy,” she says, and my cock throbs with intention.

I love when she calls me that. I keep my dick in her, but start untying the restraints on her thighs. I release her hands from the frame, but keep them tied together. With strong reluctance, I pull my wet cock out of her, and she hops on my lap. She rests her still-tied hands on my muscled chest as she sits up on me. I lie beneath her, bucking my hips up into her.

“My little fuck toy,” I marvel, and she moans.

“I’m your toy, daddy.”

“Mmmm, Emily, my little cum slut,” I say, my voice husky.

“Oh my god I’m gonna cum,” she says. Her body goes slightly limp but her hips keep meeting mine, and her orgasm spills over her, submerging her body in ecstasy. I fuck up into her, feeling her pussy pulse around me. When she’s done I sit up, then lies her back on the bed, kneeling between her open legs without pulling out. She whimpers.

“It’s s-s-so s-sensitive,” she protests. I hold her hands to the bed above her.

“Come on baby, you can take it,” I encourage her. She shivers under me. I force myself so deep into her, I feet my tip bump into her swollen womb, and she cries out.

“It’s so deep,” she moans.

“I thought you liked when I give you all of it?” I ask, lips on her ear. I pound into her, paying attention to the intention of her moans, trying at anticipate her needs. I may dominate her in bed, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want her comfortable and satisfied.

“I’m gonna pull out and I want you to suck on it,” I instruct. When I finally get the strength to remove myself, I turn and lay down. She grabs my cock with her still-tied hands and begins sucking me. “How does that taste?” I ask, and she hums, moving me deeper. “That’s right baby, clean it up so I can put it in your ass.” Emily’s eyes innocently meet mine. She likes it once we get going, but getting it in is always a task. She isn’t objecting though, so I must have her horny enough.

I turn her to lie on her stomach, tied hands stretched out in front of her. Her legs are open a little, as relaxed as she can get. I slip a toy into her pussy, then start with my fingers. I work my middle finger in her ass as far as it can go, then I rub her insides with a ‘come here’ motion. Her hips lift off the bed, sucking in air.

“Aahhhh,” she moans, me feeling around inside her. I tease her relentlessly until she becomes uncontrollable. “Please Justin,” she says with effort.

“Please what?”

“Please fuck my ass,” she begs, and I pull my hand out. Straddling her thighs, I push the tip of my cock to her hole. I keep the toy in her pussy and force my head in. She gasps aloud.

“I’ll be gentle, baby,” I promise. And I am. I take my time working the first few inches into her, keeping her wet so it will be as enjoyable as possible. When I’m just over half way in, she starts to respond in a good way.

“Oh fuck,” she curses, and I push farther in. Soon I am moving in and out of her reluctant ass. It is so tight around my girth, I badly want to cum, but hold it back. I fuck her until I’m completely buried in her.

“It’s all the way in, sweetheart,” I say, and she moans thickly.

“It feels so good.” I pull out and push back in, and she groans. I watch my thick cock disappear into her elastic ass over and over, then reach down and pull the toy into her cunt. I push and pull in both her holes, and she becomes possessed with need. Harder, faster, more, deeper, she begs.

I fuck her ruthlessly, exactly how she wants it, until she teeters off the edge of her climax and into the abyss of earth-shattering orgasm. Seconds stretch into a minute, and she’s still cumming. I pull my dick from her ass and the toy from her pussy at the same time, and her already intense orgasm morphs into an uncontrollable physical reaction. Emily is drowning in the sensation I just gave her, gasping for breath, tremors rocking through her.

I push my cock back into her pussy, and end up spiking her orgasm all over. I got her to cum so fucking hard. I am cocky and confident as I fuck her slowly, and she finally somewhat gains control of herself.

“Are you okay?” I ask with a smile, still pushing in behind her. She nods, then a chill rolls her spine again. I fuck her tender, sensitive channel, and when I can’t hold it back anymore, I let her know.

“I need to cum, Emily.”

“Where do you want to cum?”

“Your mouth. I want you to taste yourself.” Her eyes are wild. I pull out of her, then stand in front of her. As off balance as she is from me literally fucking her brains out, she starts licking my length with her slutty little tongue, then takes half my cock into her mouth, tasting herself. She hums greedily around me, stroking the bottom half of my shaft.

“Oh god, that’s good baby, keep going,” I tell her. She continues her hungry sucking on my meat until I pull her head off me. “Open up,” I say, stroking myself. She kneels before me like the good little slut she is, and I cum on her waiting tongue, a couple of streams hitting her cheeks.

“God, you are amazing,” I praise her, and she smiles.

Once we are cleaned up and in bed, I help her get off one more time, laying next to her and fingering her g-spot. She is still sensitive, so she cums quickly, all over my hand, moaning into my mouth. I fuck her with my fingers until she’s sated.

Emily falls asleep, and after finishing my work, I wake her up to fuck again.

“Let me cum inside you,” I whisper in her ear, and she rouses enough to roll onto her back.

She opens her legs, hands resting on the pillow by her head, her eyes shut. I push my dick into her, watching her jaw drop on a silent moan. The texture of her vaginal walls around me triggers that animal part of my biology that sires the need to procreate. She feels so fucking good, her pussy existing just so I can cum into it.

She lays limp under me, eyes still shut, letting me do what I need to. I fuck her with a casual pace, trying not to disturb her too much. As I slowly move inside her, I lean down to lick her neck and nip on her breasts.

I love that she’s always ready for me. It turns me on to no end, knowing she is mine, and that she will always want me, always need me. For her and I, sex is essential to who we are. We need it frequently from our partner to maintain a healthy relationship. She will always open her legs when I ask - because she wants to. I will always have a hole to cum into. I haven’t actually jacked myself off in months.

When I can’t hold it back any longer, I press my cock right against her uterus and spray it with my seed. She hums, half awake, feeling my warmth inside her.

I press my lips to her neck. "I love you, baby," I whisper, and she smiles a little.

"Love you," she mumbles.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments