Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Kinda Ride

"He places his hands on the handlebars, and with one thrust, he enters me........."

9
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I’m getting myself all prim and proper for Tristan. He invited me over to his house for a party. I spent all afternoon getting ready, starting with a hot shower, washing my hair, prepping my body, and finding those sexy panties and matching bra just in case something does happen tonight. I slip into that sexy little dark red with black lace dress that will tease and tantalize his desire and emphasize all my best assets which are my breasts, my ass and my eyes. I apply my make-up, and add a hint of perfume to make me simply edible.

The horn outside announces the arrival of my taxi. I grab my bag and run out the door in my sexiest black heels. As I climb in, I tell the driver the destination. I am so nervous with a million thoughts running through my head. My attentions shifts when the driver asks, “All dressed up for a night on the town?”

He tries to start a friendly conversation. Talking to him takes my focus off of the night to come and calms me. We pull up outside the house and it looks like the party is in full swing. People are out front talking and the music inside is thumping. I climb out and pay the driver and he comments as I leave, “Whoever hooks up with you tonight will be one lucky person.”

I smile at his kindness and am feeling a little more confident about myself. As I walk up to the door, my hearts beats harder and almost in time with the music. There are so many people and I don’t know a soul. I walk through the crowd looking for Tristan. He must be somewhere. Walking from room to room does no good. There are too many people. I spot the drinks tub and pull out a beer. I almost scull the beer hoping that the drink will calm me down.

After a few drinks, I’m feeling free and relaxed. I walk over to the dance floor, or what I think is the dance floor. I find a space and begin to dance. I tune out my surroundings and tune into the music allowing it to connect to my soul. The thud, thud, thud of the base and the rhythm are taking me to another world and I begin to dance, swaying my body and keeping to the beat.

I have this sensation, as I dance that someone is watching me. I continue moving to the music. Surveying the room, I see him looking gorgeous. Tristan is 6 foot 2 inches tall. He has messy sun brown/blond hair, hazel eyes and a manly, well-built body. He leans on the wall with his beer in hand watching me. His eyes are beaming with desire. He surveys my body, drinking in every inch and curve. Our eyes meet and I fall into them as they engulf me and draw me farther in. I can feel my pussy tingling and beginning to get wet. The thought that my body is entertaining him and the movement of my dancing is making me hotter. I feel like we are the only ones in the room as I dance for him. Each movement I make and each look he gives me ignites the fire of our desire.

The song changes and I lose my rhythm like a star falling from the heavens back into the reality of the present. My pussy is aching to be touched. I look up and he is gone. I guess he was required for his hosting duties. I knew that I needed to find someplace to get some release. I walk through the house looking for an unoccupied room. The line at the bathroom is a mile long. The other rooms are filled with couples. As I enter the kitchen, I see a back door. I open it and turn the light on. I’m in the garage and no one else is there. I close the door behind me. I need to liberate myself. The pressure inside me is becoming unbearable.

I walk around and I see a canary yellow and black 530KTM motocross bike on a stand. It was well-maintained and standing there like a prized possession. It is polished and on display. I walk over to it, running my fingers along it, feeling the smooth paint job and the leather seat. A thought fills my head, I have always fantasized about pleasuring myself on a motor bike, why not a 530KTM?

I straddle the bike backwards and lean my back on the handlebars. I position myself comfortably.

Emily_CoperTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoperTS

I close my eyes and run my hand down my neck, sending shivers down my body in anticipation. My hand slides my dress strap off my shoulder to allow access to my breasts. I massage and play with my nipples as they harden and I moan. I wonder if anyone inside can hear me.

My other hand moves down my body further. I move it up my inner thigh, lifting my dress as it goes in search for my treasure. My fingers find my wet patch on my panties and they rub it, making me moan more. I play a little, teasing myself some more. I can’t stand it any longer. My fingers move my panties aside and find my wet treasure. I begin to massage my clit. I coat my fingers with my pussy juice, and then slide my fingers inside my pussy. My other hand joins by rubbing my clit as I finger-fuck my pussy. I am lost in pure pleasure. I moan and groan as my body begins to spasm.

“Ooooooooh god,” I moan.

My fingers have built such pressure in my body. I need to let go. I breathe in twice then I release.
“Ooooooooohhhhhh, arggggggghhhh.”

As I orgasm, I feel the flood of warm cum cover my fingers. My breathing is labored and I lay there enjoying the sensation of electric sparks flying through my body. I hear a noise and look towards the door. I see Tristan standing there with an extremely pleased look on his face. Blood rushes to my face, and I am embarrassed, but at the same time, I am so turned on in knowing that he watched me pleasure myself.

I look down his body and realize that he has a bulge in his pants as he walks toward me. He slides between and under my legs, straddling the bike as if he were going to ride it. I hear him unzip his pants and I feel his rock hard cock on my clit. He leans forward and rests his lips on mine before kissing me deeply and passionately. I open my mouth and our tongues dance in our mouths. His hand drags up my body and clasps my breast, massaging and playing with my nipples until they react to his touch.

His lips move to my neck, then down my collarbone, and then to my breast where he gently sucks and bites me. My breath quickens. I move my hips, rubbing my clit up and down his shaft, coating it with my moist pussy. He moans on my breast which sends the right messages to my pussy. My fingers run through his brownish blond hair.

He places his hands on the handlebars, and with one thrust, he enters me. I groan loudly. His large cock stretches me. He leans down and kisses me, and then bites my bottom lip. He retracts and I feel all of him leave my pussy. I feel empty and a need aches inside of me. I need to be filled. He thrusts back in making me moan again. He slowly moves in and out.

Suddenly, he thrusts in and out more and more quickly.
“Oh god,” I moan.

The intensity of our shared pleasure is filling me. I reach the brink of orgasm and he slows, watching my body, knowing how to tease me. I have had release earlier, but he must be fighting hard not to blow his load as he continues to tease, speeding up and then slowing.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, “I can fight it no more.”

He now thrusts hard and fast, quickening the pace. The pleasure of his raw cock pounding in and out of my raw pussy is exquisite. He moves faster and harder, making me wetter. I am moaning and groaning loudly, and not caring if anyone can hear. Fortunately, the music is so loud that is probably drowning out my screams of ecstasy.

My body is in full pleasure mode with every cell ready to ignite. I can’t hold on any longer. I scream out, “Oh my god, Tristan!”

My whole body lets go. My pussy floodgates open and my hot cum flows over his cock. Being on the edge himself, he thrusts three more times and grunts loudly as I feel him release in me. We are both panting hard. He leans down and kisses me. I look up into his eyes and he looks back at me. We look into each other’s souls and know that this is just the beginning of something very special.

Published 
Written by angel777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments