Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom's friend Ms April

"A boy home alone, and his mom's friend comes over. Yeah you know what's going to happen."

18
10 Comments 10
111k Views 111k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Legendary Story
It was a Friday night and I been home all day. Normally I'm alone on Friday nights unless a friend calls and wants to hang out. I mostly like to stay home on Fridays because that's when I would have the house to myself. My mom goes out of town every Friday so I'm used to being alone most of the time. But tonight was different, something unexpected happened.

So later when my mom left the house, I went to take a shower and most likely flop on the couch and watch some TV. I was sitting there flipping through channels looking for something to watch on TV, then I got a text from a number I did not recognize. It read: Are you home alone? I replied saying: Yes who is this? After five minutes no reply, so I just thought it was the wrong number and ignored it.

An hour or two later I heard a knock at the door, I was wondering who the hell could that be? It was late around like 12:15, so I asked, "Who is it!?" I looked out the peep hole and I couldn't really see who it was but the figure in the dark kinda looked familiar. I turned on the porch light and I was shocked to see Ms April, my mom's friend, standing in front of my door this late at night.

I always had sex thoughts about Ms April, being able to rub her big breasts and grabbing her big tight ass, but I knew none of them would ever happen. Boy was I wrong.

I opened the door and she looked like she was really happy to see me. She then said, "Oh,did you get my text?"

I stood there like I didn't know what she was talking about, until she showed me her phone with the text that I replied to. "Yeah, I got it," I said cracking my voice a little. But then I asked why she wanted to know if I was alone. She didn't say anything, she just gave me a smirk. Then I started to think, did she know my mom was going to be out of town? I asked her and she said yes.

She told me that that was all my mom would talk about all week, going out of town and that's why she texted me asking if I was home alone, and that my mom asked her to check on me. I guess that gave her the prefect excuse to come over.

After a little chit chat at the door I invited her in. I looked at her from bottom to top as she walked by me. I could smell the perfume on her, it smelled sweet and a little spicy. And she was wearing shiny black open toe heels, her toes were so beautiful and polished. I looked up a little more at her sexy ass legs, they looked so soft and smooth. I looked up more at the skirt she was wearing with a slit in the front, it was a really short skirt that stopped at her thighs. And her breasts looked so fucking sexy in her matching top, I could tell she was not wearing a bra because her nipples were poking out.

After me being in a daze for a split second I quickly asked her would she like something to drink. She replied with a "No" as she sat on the couch folding her leg. "Come sit with me," she said as I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

"So what do you wanna watch on TV?" I asked as I started to get horny in my pants. She asked if I would wanna watch a movie with her and if I had any good horror movies. I got up and got one and put it in the DVD player.

After a few minutes into the movie she asked me for a glass of water. I got up and got her the glass of water and sat back on the couch. She looked at me and smiled and took a sip of the water, then she spilled the water all over her big tits and down her top. I jumped up and rushed to get some paper towels to clean up the water on the floor.

After I dried up all the water, I stood up and told Ms April I could put her top in the dryer for her if she wanted. She smiled like that was what she was waiting for me to ask. Without hesitation she quickly took off her top and rubbed her breasts and handed me her top. "Here," she said as I turned around to go put it in the dryer.

When I came back I was surprised to see that she was already laid back on the couch fingering herself and sucking on one of her tits and that she had already taken off the thong she was wearing. She then gave me the signal with her finger to come over. I walked up to her. "I want you to suck my pussy," she moaned as she took her fingers from her pussy and slowly put them in her mouth and sucked on them.

This was going to be my first time sucking and licking pussy, I had girlfriends in the past but none had ever let me go that far with them.

I began licking her belly button and sliding my tongue around in circles and up and down each side, licking down her lips and slit, coming back up with my tongue and sucking her clit. I took her by her waist and pulled her body down towards me placing her legs over my shoulders and around my head as my face was buried into her lovely pussy-cat.

Sucking her clit and sliding my tongue into her love hole, tasting her juices, released more and more. Dripping all over my mouth. "Mmm...baby you taste wonderful!" I praised her licking her faster as she panted. Her heavy breathing and moaning pleased me even as she was trying to hold it in but she couldn't. She became louder as she came closer and closer to her orgasm. She took her hands and placed them over my head and pushed down on me, thrusting her body up into my face.

Her legs tightened around my head as she screamed out, "Oh my god!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Yes! yes! yes! yes!"

I kept sucking her clit and sliding my tongue in as deep as I could taking her juices into my wanting mouth as her body fell back on to the couch. Her legs relaxed as she tried to catch her breath. My dick was hard. Her skin smelled so good. I had made my intentions known what I wanted to do, after all these years I had known Ms April.

“Is this what you wanted?” I whispered as I stood up.

She looked at me licking her lips. "Sure was," she replied. She explained to me how she was always watching me since the first time she came over when I was 16.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

She is 29 and when she told me that, I thought she would want someone older then me. But no I was what she wanted.

I unzipped my zipper, she reached inside and pulled my dick out of my boxers. The head of my dick was brown and leaking pre cum already. Even though she was unable to wrap her fingers all the way around my dick, she was still able to stroke it up and down, slowly. My breath hissed, as I felt her rub every sensitive spot I had. She knew just how to work her hand, as she stroked me, in order to make the skin move around the head.

“Do you like this?” she asked. “Do you want me to suck your dick?”

Excited, I nodded my head. My last ex girlfriend had sucked my dick once. Well, it could not really be classified as sucking, since all she did was lick the head and then stop. I was curious to see what April would do.

“God! Yes, please,” I whispered. The way she was handling me was so good.

I was afraid that this was all a dream. I thought that if I talked, she would wake up and stop everything. I didn't realize how much I wanted to fuck Ms April until now.

I could tell April loved sucking dick. She told me that was the one thing her ex husband liked about her. Sliding to the floor, she positioned herself between my legs. With her hand wrapped around the head of my dick, she let her tongue trace my head. Flicking gently over the ridge, she felt me stiffen.

Her warm mouth engulfed my dick head. I could feel my toes curl, as she sucked only the head. Her hand stroking up my dick, as her mouth descended down it. I almost died when I felt her other hand gently pull down on my balls.

My dick was shiny wet with her spit, which made her hand glide up and down that meaty pole. She rotated her slick palm up and over the head, as she tongued my balls. I sucked my breath in when she put one entire ball in her mouth and circled her tongue around it, as she sucked gently.

I knew I was about to cum. My balls were contracted tight to my body. I had never been so hard in my life. Feeling the contractions starting deep in my balls, I could not stop the rush of fluid about to spurt from my dick.

April felt my dick swell and waited for the jets of hot cum to spray the back of her mouth. Using her tongue, she worked my dick, helping me ejaculate. I hollered out hoarsely. Flooding her mouth with jets of my cum, she tried her best to keep up.

Swallowing thickly, April stood up and looked directly at me. She made sure I noticed her tongue lick the excess sperm from the corner of her mouth. My eyes never left her mouth. With a glazed look, I tried to regain my senses.

“Alex? I want you. Help me cum more,” she purred.

"Ok!" I said leading her upstairs. She laid down on her back on my bed.

“Please...I want to feel your tongue on my clit again. Eat my pussy again, baby,” she whispered, as she opened her legs wide. Immediately, my gaze went to her cunt. I was aroused even more, but uneasy. I looked up at this dream Goddess.

I got onto the bed beside her. She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me passionately. Her tongue danced with mine, as she sucked and kissed my lips.

I worked my fingers inside her pussy, coating my fingers in her juices. If there was one thing I knew, it was how to finger a woman. She worked her hips in rhythm with my fingers. Little moans escaped from her mouth.

“Taste your fingers, baby. Taste me on your fingers,” she whispered. She tasted tangy on my fingers. “Lick my clit baby". Suck it into your mouth. Suck it like candy,” she panted.

My fingers were deep inside her pussy, working their way in and out. She was panting, as she humped my hand. Feeling my warm mouth suck her clit deeply, she cried out, loudly. Digging her feet into the mattress, April pushed her hips up sharply.

“Fuck me, Alex! I want to feel your dick deep inside my pussy. Now!” she yelled.

Climbing on top of April, I felt clumsy, until I felt her hand worm its way between our bodies. She guided my dick to the entrance of her pussy. Rubbing it between her swollen lips, she used her enormous amount of her juices to lubricate the head of my dick.

None of my dreams compared to this. Her pussy felt like wet cotton, as I pushed into her scorching hot cunt. So soft, so smooth, nothing like my hands, she fit me like a glove.

Nature took over. I pumped my hips, hard. Her hands on my hips, guiding me. April wrapped her legs around my waist and held on. She told me she had never been one to have multiple orgasms, but she said I had her on the verge of cumming again.

I was groaning. I was so close and wanted nothing more than to fill her full of my cum. Putting her legs over my arms, I trapped her wrists in my hands. Using her body as leverage, I pounded the hell out of her.

“Make me cum, baby. Please!” she begged.

April felt the familiar lightening bolt shocks, as her body flew apart. Amazed at how quickly she was able to cum again, she let her body go.

“Cum with me, Alex. Fill me full of your cum,” she panted out.

That was all it took. I exploded, as waves after waves radiated through me. I flooded her pussy. Collapsing down on her, I sighed into her neck.

Getting up on my elbows, I looked down at her. April was smiling. I pulled out of her warm body and rolled to her side. She felt a warm river of cum drain out of her well sated pussy. It ran out of her hole and down between the crack of her ass, pooling on the sheets and leaving a wet place on my bed. I knew then she had no intention to stop having sex with me.

This went on for another year. Every Friday when my mom went out of town she would come over for the weekend and we would fuck. Then 2 years after she meet a guy she really liked and cut me off for some reason what, I do not know. Well It was good while it lasted. Thanks for Reading.

Published 
Written by Mannish_Capricorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments