Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My personal Assistant (Part 2)

"Part 2"

9
7 Comments 7
20.1k Views 20.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
           After my interview with Deena, I stayed disciplined. I spent the next 6 business days interviewing the rest of the applicants, all 61 of them and I kept it all business.  I have to say, I got a full menu of women to digest in those interviews. They ranged from older women to very young, single women, married women and even a couple of widows. Some were so hot I'd be hard all day if they worked right next to me and some were so disturbingly ugly I'd forget about sex all together if they worked with me.
          During the interviews I was able to qualify those who fit my profile while disqualifying the others. I made a list of those I would invite for 2nd interviews and a list of those who for one reason or another did not fit my profile. Obviously, I got rid of the less than attractive ladies. That's a "no Brain er". Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the young single girls too. They would be trouble because they would inevitably fall in love with me, their powerful Boss and create a fatal attraction type scenario. I couldn't chance that. A couple of women I got rid of because they were pushing 60. Even though they were attractive for their age, they would be short term at best and I really wanted someone who would last. By the time my 1st round of interviews were done I had disqualified 35 of the 62 applicants including Deena. I had my HR department contact the remaining 27 women and set up 2nd interviews.


           All of the interviews were set for the beginning of the next week. All of the time slots were set in 3 hour increments so I would have plenty of time with each woman. When day 1 of the interviews came, I found myself very excited. While I was working out on the first morning, I went through my plan of attack so to speak. I should take a quick pause and explain that like I mentioned earlier, the top floor of my office building is mine and mine only which as you can imagine allows me a lot of space. On that floor I have a fully equipped fitness center with a Roman style bath/ shower combination along with a large dressing area. I spared no expense for myself when I built this place. So, as usual, I get to work very earlier in order to workout, shower and prepare for the day and I was very prepared for this day and the days to follow.

          At 9:30, my first interview arrived. She was 30 minutes late. My initial reaction was to cancel her interview and reject her from the process even though she had called to announce that her car was giving her trouble. I don't like tardiness but the more I thought about it, the more I figured I could use this to my advantage and possibly get down to business.

          I should let you in on the plan for what I had decided to call round 2. During this phase of the interviews, I wanted to see how willing and eager these ladies were to do what I wanted and to get a glimpse of their bodies. I had to see them in some state of nakedness before I hire them to make sure they looked good. Nothing would of been worst than hiring someone and when I get them naked for the first time they have a badly done boob job with scars and lopsided nipples. That would have created an awkward and costly situation for me.

          As my now 9:30 interview came off the elevator, I was already in the conference room. I decided not to greet her as I had done before because I wanted her anxiety level to be at its highest. I watched as she searched around and finally found me. I waved to her to come over. Even as I was irritated by her tardiness, I was still excited. I had scheduled her 1st for a reason. Her name was Ally. She was 29 years old, married with 1 child. Her husband was a construction worker who never had steady work. He spent a lot of time at the unemployment agency. She had very little secretary experience and a lot of waitress experience. At the moment they were living in her parents basement after losing their house they had bought with an interest only loan back in 2005. She looked good! Dirty blond hair down to the middle of her back, and a very curvy figure. She was wearing a dress that to be honest was a little dated but hey I can look past that. If hired I'd send her shopping.
          When she reached the conference table, I didn't stand to greet her, instead I instructed her to sit down. " Hi Ally! Before I begin, I have to say that I am more than a little irritated that you have managed to show up 30 minutes late for this interview."
She attempted to reply but I stopped her. "Please don't interrupt!" She shut up quickly. "I have 27 2nd interviews starting today and I picked you to be the 1st. This can't be the way you want me to  judge you on how bad you want this job? Right!"
Looking a bit startled by my opening, she responded. " Sir I am so sorry. My car wouldn't start and I had to get my Mom to bring me but she couldn't bring me until she dropped my Dad off at work."
I stopped her. " Ally, I cannot tolerate the person I hire missing time or being late. This is a very important position as you know from our first meeting." I paused for a moment and began writing on a my pad. " I am making a note that should I hire you, I will have to add a company car into your compensation package." "Damn I'm Good!!" That is what I was thinking in my mind as I was writing. Actually, I may have written that on my pad. Either way, I was having fun with this.
" A car sir?"
" Yes Ally, a car! Would a Toyota Camry suit your needs?"
"Ummm, I, I, Guess. I mean yes! That would be great!"
"Okay!, Noted! So lets move on. At our first meeting, we discussed a lot about the job and I gave you much to think about. Would you say that you have had time to think clearly about this position and more importantly your ability to fill the role?"
" I have. I feel that I can handle this position, the hours and the tasks that you need me to tackle for you."
" Did you come up with any questions for me?"
"UMMM, well, yes, yes I did. I thought about what you talked about in our 1st meeting and I was a little confused about something. You mentioned how close we would be working together and that in a way I would almost be like your "work wife". How did you mean that?"
" Ally, I meant it exactly as you heard it!" The time was now and I was ready. " Before I explain further,  asked you as you left last week to determine what you needed in the form of a salary to consider taking this position. Did You?"
"Yes I did." She had that look like almost everyone does when they have to put a value on themselves. " I would need $25,000 a year!"
"Holy shit!" No I did not say that out loud. " O...Kay."
" Is that too much?" she replied excitedly like she had said something to insult me.
" That's fine Ally but You'll be surprised to hear that the starting salary for you, should I hire you would be $55,000 a year, plus the car."
She couldn't speak.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

It was hilarious. She literally couldn't speak. I figured I'd move on. " Alright, I want to address your original question. We will be working very close. We will spending a lot of time together and frankly, I will see you more than I see my actual wife. So, from Monday through Friday and sometimes on the weekend as I need you, you will be like a wife to me." She sat silently and offered no response so I continued.
" Now, I know your married and to be perfectly blunt, I don't care. I am paying an extraordinary salary along with benefits to the right person and my needs come first. Does that make sense to you?"
" yes sir." she responded as she nodded.
" Should we continue or would you prefer to leave?" I asked.
" No sir, I mean yes sir. Please let's continue."
" Okay! Right what I need is to see that you have been paying attention. Please stand up."
She did as she was told almost like a robot. Damn, this was easy. "Now at this point, what you do or don't do will have an affect on my consideration of you for this position. Keep in mind that you can leave at any point you like."
She nodded that she understood while trying to maintain a smile.
" Please take off your dress."
Very slowly she began unbuttoning her dress. After the last button was undone, she shifted it and it gently fell to the floor. She was wearing a navy blue thong and a matching push up bra. her tits looked to be maybe a C cup but I couldn't be sure because of the push up bra. " Please turn around slowly and after your done turning, if you feel comfortable enough, take off your bra."
"yes sir." She responded before turning slowly to the right.
Her ass almost knocked me out of my chair. It was awesome. She was definitely wearing the right panties for that ass because to cover that ass would be criminal. After her turn, she reached in front of the bra at the cleavage and undid the bra in the front. She looked up at me and slowly opened her bra exposing her tits. I really wish I could say that she exposed her beautiful tits to me but I'd be lying. They were fake and "fake like she was once flat chested and went to big" fake. My cock started shrinking.

Noticing my expression and lack of excitement at her bad boob job, she spoke up," Sir is their a problem?"
" Are those fake?"
" Yes. I had them done 2 years ago. We needed money and I was dancing at this club. The manager said he would finance the boob job for me to help me out so I figured....."
I stopped her there. I know I may be a hypocrite for this but I am the president of a company worth Millions. I can't have some retired stripper with bad boobs accompanying me in meetings, on business trips no matter how good she fucks. Hell some of my clients might ex clients of hers. Well at this point I had to let her down easy.
" No Ally, you are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing, that will be enough."
" Sir I am willing to go the extra distance. I want to show you that I will take your needs seriously."
She spoke with a tone of desperation. As she spoke she came over to me, still semi naked.
" Ally, that will be enough!"
She wouldn't take no for an answer so I stood up to stop her from going any further. As soon as I stood up, she dropped down. I mean like a rock. As soon as her knees hit the ground, she was unzipping my pants. I was about to stop her but than I figured, "fuck it" she was late!
           She knew her way around the front of a guys pants I can tell you because before I knew it, my cock and balls were out. She took my cock which like I said was deflated and sucked the life back into it quickly. Once I was hard, she moved down and started licking my balls very nicely right before she took them into her mouth. Please keep in mind that like I said, my wife and I had very little time together so my balls hadn't been sucked on in a very long time. This was amazing an my cock was feeling awesome because she was stroking with a good rhythm as she sucked my balls.
After sucking my balls for what seemed to me, not long enough, she released them and took my cock back into her mouth. I'm not going to bullshit you by saying that my cock is 13" long and as thick as cucumber, it's not. However from what I've read, my 71/2" is a little above normal and she had it so hard that she may have squeezed another 1/16 of an inch out of it.
          After sucking me in and out with no hands, she paused long enough to undo my pants letting them drop to the floor. She than stood up and began to pull down her thong. I stopped her and turned her around pushing her forward on the table. My god that ass was beautiful! I reached into her ass crack, found the small string of the thong and pulled it to the side. I didn't even put a finger in her pussy to see if it was wet, I just grabbed my cock, lined it up and pushed. Wouldn't you know, it went right in and I pushed it deep. At this point, I should inform those of you realists that yes the idea of fucking an ex stripper with no condom should of been a concern but I knew for a fact that all the girls I'd be interviewing were clean. They had a physical, a drug tests with my personal physician and friend prior to being interviewed. 
          I really loved looking at that ass as I pushed my cock as deep as I could in and out of her wet pussy. As a matter of fact, I think she was enjoying too because she was a screamer. Before long I felt it necessary to let her know that I was about to cum and in between scream she gave me some instructions as to what she wanted. " I want you to cum in my mouth! I want to taste it!"
Those words set me off. I quickly pulled out of that hot pussy of hers and helped down to her knees just in time for the a huge blast of cum. The first shot hit her right in the chin but than we both adjusted and every spurt there after fired right into her mouth. I must say, when a man is really turned on, he can shoot some cum and I filled her mouth up but to her credit, she swallowed it all excluding the wad that was dripping of her chin of course.

          After she swallowed, she began sucking me again but I could have no more of that. I had 4 more interviews that day and I needed to recover. If I allowed her to take another load from me, I would not have been able to look at the other candidates with the right mentality. So, I politely stopped her and showed her to the rest room so she could clean up. When she came out, I thanked her for coming in and escorted her to the elevator. I told her as she left that I would be in touch with her through e mail with my decision.

          After she left, I put her name on the excluded list. I know what you might be thinking. yes she did make me blow a huge load and could of got me off a few more time with ease. I however could not get past those fake boobs. I am by nature a breast man. I like them soft and real no matter what size they may be. I will say this though, I will remember that ass for a very long time. 

         
Published 
Written by scorpio27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments