Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Picture Perfect Revenge

"Another true event in my life when I was stabbed in the back by someone I thought was my friend."

10
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words
This event is based on a true story. If it seems exaggerated it's only because some parts of the story were kind of hazy. This was about 6 or 7 years ago.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

My voice boomed throughout the small two bedroom apartment.

“Damn. What the fuck are you yelling for?” Jason asked me.

Sometimes I wondered about him. Does he act dense because he’s really not that bright? Or does he do it for the sole purpose of agitating me? If it’s the latter, he’s doing a damn good job of it.

“Mr. Thompson told me he called you because I put you down as a reference! Why the FUCK did you give me a bad evaluation?! What kind of insensitive asshole does that to his friends?!” I shouted.

Jason shook his head, showing a sarcastic smirk. “Dude, I don’t see why you’re bitching like a little girl. All I was doing was doing you a favor. I heard that place he was calling about sucked to be an intern at. You should be fucking on your knees and thanking me. I did this for…”

“FOR YOU! YOU DID THIS FOR YOU! You knew full fucking well if I got this internship then I would be needing my fucking car! Was it worth it, you stupid fucking dip shit?! Fucking up my career just so you can go fuck some random chick on campus?!” I snapped. I had tears forming in my eyes. Not from sadness. From rage and anger.

“Dude, your just jealous 'cause I get some hot snatch every night and you’re probably still a virgin,” Jason said as he walked over to the kitchen table.

I was going through a dry spell, so I kind of did feel like a virgin. But yet I felt the attack from Jason’s words. I did nothing but stand there, staring at him. My room mate. My so-called friend. The guy who would use his friends as stepping stones just to get what he wants, not caring one bit about the ramifications of his actions.

I knew where he was going, too. Though he says he’s going to class, he really goes out to hang out with his loser friends and drink or get high, or he goes to fuck a girl that he meets on campus. Yeah, that’s about the only time he goes to college nowadays. To look for snatch. Of course he has no car, so he uses mine. And like an idiot, I let him.

I wanted to stop him. I wanted to run over to him and tackle him on the ground. Check that. I wanted to run up to him and punch him right in the back of the head. But my legs were paralyzed with rage. All I could do was stand there, clinching my fists, staring him down, like a vulture gazing at its prey from the top of a tree.

I know what you’re thinking. Why don’t you just drop his ass? Well, his name is on the lease on the apartment, so that wont be very easy. He ALWAYS finds a way to pay rent on time. I don’t know how, but he does. Check that. Nine times out of ten, he gets his beautiful girlfriend Leilani to pay it for him.

So why don’t I just kick the shit out of him? Well even though I grew up in Los Angeles, California, and I learned how to fight on the streets (and by that I mean getting jumped on a daily basis on my way to school for no apparent reason, I had to quickly learn how to defend myself. Yeah, that’s Los Angeles for ya.), He’s built like a football player. Me, I’ve got muscle tone, but I’m not ripped. In other words, it would be like a high school baseball player trying to pick a fight with a professional wrestler.

I was right. Jason walked over to the table and grabbed my keys. “Going to class,” he said. Then he left. Didn’t have a backpack or a laptop swung over his shoulder. He left wearing a tank top, some warm up track pants, sneakers, and that gold chain he always wears around his neck.

I ran over and punched the wall as hard as I could, letting out all my frustrations…then quickly went to the refrigerator to wrap my hand in ice. Not smart, I know.

I laid out on the couch. My career goal came to a screeching halt. I had to rethink everything. Who knows what kind of consequences this was going to have on me, thanks to that jackass. I knew one thing I had to do…I had to remove his name from my reference list post haste! However, that was at the back of my mind.

Revenge. I wanted revenge. I wanted to get that fucker back for what he did to me. I laid on the couch and closed my eyes. I was still angry. Every time I saw Jason’s face, I wanted to punch it as hard as I could. If he had a car, I’d slash his damn tires. I’d key it. But he didn’t. I’d destroy his stuff, but that would go on and ignite a fight. I’m not ready for that. I’m sure there will be a time and a place, but that time isn’t now. And anyway he would just get Leilani or some other female to replace whatever I broke. So that’s it? I’m at a stalemate? That thought alone was enough to piss me off even further.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I was hoping it was him, so that I could give him another earful of me shouting my anger out. But it wasn’t. Why would he knock on the door? He has my keys. Maybe his stupid ass locked the keys in the car for the fifth time?

I got up and walked over to the door. The neighbors. They heard me yelling and decided to be nosey and see what’s going on and play like they’re concerned. As I opened the door, it turned out to be the beautiful Leilani.

She stood there and smiled. She’s 5’6 (without heels) and wore a short teal colored dress with a black jacket, and wore open toe sandals, showing off her beautiful French manicured toenails. She showed off her long, waxed, gorgeous legs. She had her hair done like she was going to a wedding, and she also had her make up done perfectly. Lips nice and voluptuous, like a sparkly pink, eye liner on just right, and she had her nails a French manicure that was not too long but not too short. Just the perfect length.

“Hi Andrew. Is Jason around?” she asked.

“No. The assmaster left not too long ago. Just missed him,” I said.

“Assmaster?” she laughed. “Did he say where he was going?”

“Class,” I answered.

“What? He doesn’t have any classes today,” Leilani said, confused.

“Well you might want to tell him that,” I said back.

“Oh my god, what happened this time? You aren’t your normal self.”

So I told her what her boyfriend did to me. how he sabotaged my internship just so he could keep me here and keep using my car. She shook her head in disbelief.

“Are you serious?” she said, shocked.

“I wish I was joking! That cluster fuck ruined everything I worked so hard for!” I snapped. Then I had to calm myself. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you. I’m just so pissed off right now.”

Leilani shook her head. “Let me talk to him.” She pulled her cell phone out of her purse and called him. I turned and went to my room and closed the door. All I wanted to do was lay down and forget what happened. I’m down, but not out. I’ll just have to start anew. I’ll go to the Career Center at school and just start all over. Again. After all, I was ahead of the others in my class. Maybe I can keep it that way.

Moments later I could hear shouting coming from the living room. Uh oh, I thought, Jackass Jason strikes again. I grabbed the remote control to my stereo and turned it on. I didn’t want it to seem like I was being nosey and listening in. Even though I’ve heard enough of their arguments to know what they were fighting about. “Why are you with another girl?! You have a girlfriend!” or “You didn’t tell me you were going there!” or “What happened to the money I gave you yesterday!?”. Things of that nature. I always sat back and wondered why assholes like Jason ALWAYS got girls as great as Leilani? They put in so much time for their boyfriends, go out of their way, bend over backwards for them… and the boyfriends treat them like shit. Yet good guys like myself would return the favor, and then some, but we always get shafted. It really pissed me off every time I think about that. (And to this day, it still does!)

I could hear yelling in Spanish. That’s how you knew Leilani was pissed. She speaks it, yes, but she never yells in Spanish unless she’s uber mad. And of course I’ve been there numerous times to know that. I turned the volume up a little more and tried to lose myself in my subconscious. I was almost there until I heard knocking on my door.

“Come in!” I called.

Leilani came inside, then slammed the door. She had tears in her eyes. The same tears of anger I had in my eyes not too long ago. She plopped down on my bed and waved her hands in a wild fanning motion in front of her face to keep the tears from making her eye liner run.

“Everything ok?” I asked.

“No!” she shouted. “Your right! He’s a fucking asshole! First he tried to lie and say he was in class, then he changed it up and said he was with Michael, but I know Michael is in class right now! I know he’s going to fuck some bitch! God! Why do I put up with him?! Everyone is right about him but I still do it!”

I shook my head as I sat down next to her. “WHY do you do it? Seriously. WHY do you put up with a guy like him? He’s cheated on you how many times? And he still does it!”

Leilani closed her eyes. “Because I love him. I know it sounds stupid but it's not easy to just up and leave someone you fall in love with.”

I rolled my eyes. There’s that word again. “I know they say ‘love is blind’, but in these situations, love needs lasic surgery. Maybe even some bifocals. There are so many other guys who can take care of you, yet you pick this prick.”

Leilani plopped down on my bed. “I know! Ugh!” she then quickly sat back up. She said couple sentences in Spanish. (Sorry, I don’t speak Spanish, so I have no idea what she said.) “You know what?” she said. “I’m going to hurt him. This fucker needs to know all the pain and heart ache he caused me!"

Suddenly a warm sensation surged through my body. Leilani and I were in the same boat! The time had come sooner than expected!

“I was thinking the same thing,” I said to her. As I stared at her body, on my bed, in an apartment by ourselves, there was only one thing I could think of that came to mind. I sat as close as I could to her. She looked at me with a “what are you doing” look on her face.

“Yes?” she said.

“Turnabout is fair play, you know? If you really want to hurt him, I’ve got the perfect idea.” I started rubbing her thigh, kind of squeezing it. “Anyone who would cheat on you is a damn idiot. He needs to pay. For what he did to me…” I moved in closer and pulled her hair to the side with my free hand, then kissed slowly up her neck to her ear lobe. “… and definitely for what he did to you,” I whispered in her ear.

Her body shivered from pleasure as I did this. She started to breath kind of hard. A smile appeared on her face.

“What did you want to do?” she asked.

Like she needed to ask. She knew where this was going. She just wanted to hear me say it. I put the tip of my nose on hers, then looked her in the eyes. “I want you. I always fantasize about you. Now I think its time for the fantasies to come true.”

“Yeah? You think about me, papi?” She said as she reached down and grabbed my dick.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

“Show me.”

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her in and kissed her. Once in we both began making out. I laid her down as I laid next to her, not letting up with the kissing, our tongues wrestling with each other in her mouth. In that brief moment, my anger turned into pure horniness. I don’t know what drove me wild the most… finally fucking this really hot girl who I fantasized about every night, or the fact that I’m fucking the guy I hate the most’s girlfriend right her in our own apartment.

“Wait a minute,” I said as I quickly got off the bed. I could feel her pink lip gloss on my lips.

“What?” Leilani said, looking at me.

I quickly ran over and got my digital camera. “Were going to take pictures, print them out, and post them all over that fuck nut’s room. This will be the start of our revenge!”

“Do we have to show my face?” Leilani asked.

“Not if you don’t want to, but I think it would be better. He may think its not really you. Don’t worry, I’ll get the pictures back after he sees them,” I assured her. Somehow…I thought to myself.

“Ok. Lets do it,” Leilani said.

I got back on the bed and pulled her up, then started making out again, taking three or four pictures of us. She pulled back and had a devilish grin on her face.

“I want to see if you’re as big as he is,” she said.

“Alright,” I said as I set the camera on the bed. Leilani got the camera and gave it back to me.

“No, I’ll do it,” she said.

“Even better,” I said grinning.

She unfastened my belt and slowly pulled my pants down. Next came the boxers. As they went down, my dick stood up and at attention.

“OH WOW,” She said. “You are bigger!”

“Uh huh, sure!” I laughed jokingly.

“No, I’m serious!” she said. “I know what they say about black guys, but HE doesn’t fit that description. YOU DO!”

And that comment fueled the fire that was my ego. Leilani began to stroke my dick with two hands, and I took pictures of her doing so. She got close to it and smiled seductively as I took another picture of her.

She started to lick the head, rubbing my balls with her other hand and lightly scratching them with her nails. It made my body shiver and took my dick to new lengths. She started to suck on the shaft, licking down to my balls and took one in her mouth. I twitched from pleasure, almost dropping the camera. She sucked my balls and stroked my dick until I gave in and laid down on the bed.

She got up and took the head of my dick into her mouth, then began to slowly suck me. I could hear a heavenly choir singing in my head as she began bobbing up and down. It was clearly the best head I’ve had in a very long time. And seeing as how I had a dry spell, that’s considered saying a lot. She massaged my balls, and the area under my balls as she sucked me. I quickly got a hold of myself just long enough to take a couple more pictures.

She took her jacket off, then pulled her dress down and took off her bra, exposing her gorgeous C cup breasts. She got over me once more and put my dick in between her breasts. She pushed them together and began to slowly bounce up and down. I could see the passion on her face. I snapped another a couple more pictures, then I thrust upwards a little bit to match her movements. I had always wondered if her breasts were big enough to titty fuck. I guess that put my question to rest.

I took off my shirt, and Leilani pulled up to take her dress off. I laid her on the bed again and she spread her legs wide. I got in between her legs and grin and gave a cheesy tourist peace sign with my index and middle fingers and held the camera just far enough away to take another picture. I took one more, but this time I was flipping the camera off. I thought of captioning this one, “FUCK YOU” or “I’m FUCKING your girl”.

I handed Leilani the camera. “Your turn,” I said.

She took the camera from me, then she quickly sat up. “Wait. I got an idea for a pose.” She got up and went to her purse and pulled out a pair of pink open toe Barbie like high heels. (Leilani is a fashion major so she feels she has to look good 24/7. She definitely pulls it off with aplomb) she put the heels on, then got back on the bed and laid down in front of me, then put her legs up in the air and on my chest.

“This one will REALLY piss him off!” she said smiling.

“Pisses him off and making me happy… this is a win/win situation!” I said. She took a couple pictures of her legs on me, then I kissed her feet and she took another one. I opened her legs a little to slide my dick slowly in side her. She began to breath slow and heavily. I got the camera and took a picture of my dick halfway in her pussy. She was really tight, but thankfully she was so wet (and of course my dick was still moist from her sucking me) that it slid right inside. I set the camera back down and started to pump myself inside her. Her moans filled my room, which got me going even more! I grabbed her legs and used them as handles and started to pound her more and more, really getting her going. Thankfully I didn’t have a headboard on my bed, otherwise it would be knocking against the neighbor's wall.

“Give it to me baby!” Leilani shouted as she started to rub her pink clit. Then she said some stuff in Spanish and I went even harder than before! I could feel myself starting to perspire on my forehead and on my chest. I stroked Leilani’s legs as I pushed myself all the way inside her, then pulled out halfway, then thrust all the way back inside.

I pulled out and picked her up. She quickly grabbed the camera as I walked her over to my desk. I knocked off the random objects I had up there and set Leilani down, bending her over it, exposing her beautiful ass. I inserted myself back inside her, then grabbed her hips and started to pound her again. At this point, I figured we had enough pictures… at least until the money shot.

I wasn’t as lucky with the desk as I was with the bed. As I filled Leilani with my dick, I could feel and hear the desk knocking off the wall. Even through Leilani’s moans, I could hear the desk hitting the wall, as if in a rhythmic motion that went moan, wall, moan, wall. However it didn’t matter too much. The bathroom was on the other side of that wall, so I had at it. I spanked her ass, the sound vibrated through the room.

“AGAIN BABY!” Leilani moaned.

I gave her another spank as I pulled her hair and used it as another handle. I could feel her cumming on my dick. I reached and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples as I used my hips to continue to pound my dick in her pussy. She got up enough to turn around and kiss me. we made out again. My hands on her breasts, my dick pounding her little twat. She continued to grip the ends of my desk, until finally, there was another heated sensation through my body. It was the familiar feeling of an orgasm. This was it. I was about to pop.

“Here…I… come… It’s coming!!” I said.

She quickly pushed me off and handed me the camera. This time I switched my camera to camcorder mode and pressed record.

“Mmmm, yes… give it to me papi… I want it on my face and tits!” Leilani said.

She jerked my dick until I felt it surging through my ball sack, then finally my dick exploded like a Hawaiian volcano! I shot cum all over her face, and aimed the last bit at her breasts.

“OOHH BABY!!! OH SHIT!!” I moaned out.

Success! I stopped the video of my money shot. We got it all. I plopped down in the chair that was near the desk and Leilani cleaned herself off with a towel that was in my room. Then she got over me and sucked the remainder of the cum off my dick. She sat down on my lap and took her heels off.

“That was awesome,” she said panting.

“Holy hell yeah it was,” I said. “So… that wasn’t a one time thing, was it?” I asked.

“Do you want it to be?” Leilani asked.

“Hell no!” I said.

She smiled and kissed me. “Good answer.”

We made out some more, then got up and went to the desktop computer in the living room. (Yes. We were both still naked.) I uploaded all the pictures from my camera, and it took a while to do, but we printed each picture out. I moved the video to a CD, then I wrote “WATCH ME” on it. We took the pictures into Jason’s room and began to tape them all over the walls. I placed the CD rom on his bed, then stood back and marveled in the glory. It was finished. The first part of our revenge was complete. But this was far from over. I knew Jason would be home late tonight. I intended to wait up for him. I wanted to be there when he saw all the pictures.

In the meantime, Leilani had gotten dressed. Her make up was all over (most of it on me) and smudged off. She smiled at me and kissed me on the lips again. Of course I kissed back.

“Want to come stay the night at my dorm?” she asked.

“I do, but I want to be here when numbnuts comes home and sees this,” I said.

“Ok well come over tomorrow then. You know security wont let guys in the girls dorms past ten o’clock,” she said.

“Oh I know. You sure you don’t want to stay?” I asked.

“Yes I’m going to hang out with my girls for once. Call me and let me know what happens.”

“Oh I will. Trust me.”

We made out one last time and I walked her to the door. Once Leilani left, I put on some Nike Basketball shorts and my Cal State University San Bernardino shirt, then sat down on my bed. Shit was going to hit the fan once Jason got home. And I was going to be ready. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

“Fuck with me again. See what happens.”

Aftermath

I wont leave you in suspense in case you want to know what happened afterwards. Jason came home late, probably about 4 or 5 am. He stormed into my room yelling random shit. He was drunk. We fought. I kicked his ass. Not saying that because I wrote the story. Remember, this really happened. Turns out those muscles were just for show. He did get a couple good shots in. Got my eye good. I thought I had a broken nose. But that’s nothing compared to what I did to him! If I remember correctly, black eye, bloody nose, I gave some good knees to to the balls. Used various objects in my room to fight. Yes, I fight dirty.

Jason and Leilani broke up. They got back together months later. Sadly Leilani gave in to Jason’s begging and thousands of phone calls and waiting outside her classes. Yeah, true stalker type shit.

But hey, even though they got back together, her and I remained fuck buddies.

Jason and I terminated our lease and I had to move back to the dorm rooms. Leilani and I fucked like rabbits every chance we got, and Jason knew about it. She told me it pissed him off to no end, and I found that HILARIOUS. Of course he couldn’t do anything about it 'cause of the school restraining order. (Yeah, they found out about the fight.) We cant have any contact with one another otherwise we’d both be expelled.

Leilani moved and I keep in contact with her on Facebook. Jason? I could give two shits about where he is today. Probably living of some other girl. And as for me, I think you should ask me that yourself. But I will say this, shortly after this incident, instead of changing my major, I changed my minor... to Photography!

Thank you for reading! Please review my story and let me know what you think. Every bit of feedback is appreciated!

Published 
Written by PhantomR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments