Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My second day at work

5
2 Comments 2
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words


My Second Day At Work
(recommended pre reading my first day at work)


I still couldn't believe that I had done it going back to work after yesterday. The shame and humiliation of being done like a cheap whore over the boss' s desk and liking it. Regardless I went back this morning and managed to make it through my shift with out any incidents. No spills, no messes, and not a single wardrobe malfunction. I thought it was the start of a great day until Mr. D told me to meet him in his office.

Sitting in the office with the sticky vinyl clinging slightly to my bare thighs and chafing against the polyester dress that was my uniform I wondered why I was back here. I didn't make any mistakes. Unless .. oh no . Mr. D was standing over me in my seated position I was just about eye level with his zipper I tried to look up and meet his eyes but my attention stayed on his package. That was when he informed me that he had checked my resume. The conversation went a little something like this,
 
Mr. D ,"So I attempted to call your previous employers, but none of the numbers were right."

Me,"Oh no I checked them myself," I started to blush  a bit I am a very bad liar and I wasn't sure how far he had caught me. Not a single one of my previous employers was an actual restaurant so I made up a few I figured no harm right. Who actually calls previous employers once you had the job, "maybe I made a typo."

Mr. D, "Actually I googled the companies and I couldn't find any trace of  Grandma Mary Bakery, so I am thinking it doesn't exist."

That's when I knew I was caught, I shook my head, "Your right I made it up I was desperate for a job," I couldn't believe it he actually gotten me to cry I was so afraid of being fired.

Mr. D ," I was thinking maybe we could come to an agreement, if you meant what you said yesterday."

I nodded I couldn't believe it I might be getting another pounding by that magnificent cock. My pussy was already responding I was still tender from yesterday but oh it had felt so good to be filled. "Yes sir, I did sir"  Stretching forward I went for the zipper on his trousers, he batted my hand aside and gave me a set of keys. He laughed ," I want to see if you can follow instructions, the keys are to my apartment upstairs I want you to go upstairs leave the door unlocked, strip naked  than put on the blindfold you find on the night stand and  lie down on the bed and wait. I nodded again taking the keys. I was excited and terrified I still didn't know what he was capable of. Up the stairs I went my pussy was tingling with excitement. Obediently I followed his instructions no longer carrying about the job but about getting my aching cunt serviced.

Lying stretched out his king sized bed the soft cotton sheets feeling so good against my bare body. I had the blindfold firmly in place it was one of those silly ones that you find at the adult stores just a piece of black satin. It seemed like I had been laying on the bed  forever I was so horny  I couldn't help myself I started by teasing my nipples. Gently pinching them till they where hard than and perky making little gasping noises at my own ministrations.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Sliding my hands down my breasts and stomach I was just starting to play with my bare pussy about to insert a finger when I heard the door slam. I figured I still had a moment so I didn't change my position, that's when I felt his weight on the bed.

Slightly disoriented by the blindfold I reached for his body. He was naked as I was and felt firm and muscular. Hands other than my own where now on my breasts as he pushed me back on to the bed. It felt so good as his lips meet mine fierce and savage, I had thought this was going to be punishment. Squirming back a bit into the embrace I gave a whimper his teeth had grazed my lip, and his hands had left my breasts. Mr D pushed and pinned me down to the bed with his  body, I could feel his throbbing erection pressing against my soft belly. I couldn't help it I started to beg for him to fill my pussy. He laughed ," not yet I haven't punished  you yet, roll over and give a good view of that ass."

He lifted up off me giving me the freedom to change position. I rolled over so my tits were pressed against the mattress and spread my legs wide hoping to entice him. I wanted his cock deep in my cunt I was almost whimpering in frustration. That is when I felt a blunt object enter my pussy. He gently speared me with the dildo taking a moment to wiggle it home and add to my frustrations. Once my pussy was filled he urged me up onto my hands and knees.

His firm hands where on my ass checks and he started to spread them. I started to beg I had never had my ass penetrated and I wasn't sure I was ready. Slowly I felt a lubed finger enter my rosebud. He was gentle and only entered knuckle deep than paused letting me get used to the sensation. I felt him stretch my virgin anus by working his finger back and forth. The pleasure was amazing, soon he had pressed in another digit. I was moaning in pleasure as my ass was stretched and lubed.

When he pulled out his fingers I started to voice my protest. I began to beg when he removed the dildo. That was when I felt his hard cock pressed against my lubed hole, I couldn't believe it I was going to get my ass pounded. Using enormous amounts of slippery cold lube he started to thrust in. The sensation was slightly painful but it began to bloom into pleasure. Easing his cock head through he considerately paused again before slamming his dick home. I screamed in pleasure and pain and barely managed to stay on my hands and knees. He gripped my hips so hard I knew the bruises would be exquisite the next day and thrust in and out. Once again I started to feel immense waves of delight and I could hear his satisfied grunts. As he ravaged my virgin hole I wiggled and managed to readjust so I could tease my clit with my right hand. I was so close but when his cock started to spasm in anal passage I couldn't help it I came. As he eased his way out I felt completely sated and violated. Mr D. gently rolled me over and eased off the blind fold followed by a soft kiss on the forehead. All I could do was smile when he told ," Let's go take a  shower, your not getting off that easily."
  (to be continued?)

Published 
Written by Ladyinsomniac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments