Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked and Horny

"I get down and dirty with my new photographer"

34
19 Comments 19
31.5k Views 31.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It was the day of my first shoot of the New Year and I was feeling nervous. I’m always a bit nervous just before a photo session, but I had a new photographer and I just hoped he would be better than the last one. Graham had been too pushy and was always trying it on. I told the agency that either they got me a new guy or I was going to quit.

I’m quite fussy when it comes to guys. Graham who was about 30, thought he was the dog’s bollocks. He would always try and cop a crafty feel when he was adjusting my dress or whatever, brushing the back of his hand against my boobs. Then he would say stuff; like ‘You’ve got a great arse darling!’ He wasn’t that bad looking, just completely annoying and he stood about as much chance with me as a chocolate fireguard in hell. So when I turned up at the studio I was hoping the new bloke would be better. I didn’t want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

I buzzed to enter and made my way to the third floor. The new photographer opened the door to the studio suite just as I arrived. I had quite a pleasant surprise. He was a bit taller than Graham and at least five years younger. He had short-cropped brown hair with a day’s worth of stubble and kind eyes, which were sort of blue-grey in colour. He looked at me searchingly but I think he was just taking me in rather than ogling, if you know what I mean.

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Adam,” he said.

I looked up at my dishy new photographer and smiled.

“The agency said you were gorgeous,” he said.

“Pardon?”

“Oh sorry…it’s just…no nothing. You look very nice.”

“OK thank you. I’ve brought the yellow dress that the agency asked for,” I said.

“OK great, do you want to go in to the other room to change, I’ll just get the lighting sorted.”

I went through to the dressing room, while Adam set up his stuff. I was so relieved that the agency had found me a nice chap. I knew straight away that he would be OK. I re-entered the main studio where Adam had set up the lighting against the natural stone wall where there was an ornamental fire place. It was a nice change from the usual artificial back drop or bedroom setting that Graham used to use. Once I was settled in and comfortable I did a few poses in the dress including a few more risqué ones, but nothing over the top, just a bit of cleavage and that sort of thing.

When I had done the required number of photos, Adam asked if I wanted a coffee. I said I would love one and sat on the sofa to check my text messages while he put on the Dolce Gusto.

He came through a few minutes later with two cups and gazed at me with a far away look in his eyes.

“Can I ask you a question Danielle?”

“Yes, sure!” I said.

“Do you… that is, have you ever done anything more naughty?”

‘Oh not again!’ I thought. He said it in such an unassuming way though, I didn’t feel uncomfortable.

“I have a bit yes, but just personally you know, my girlfriend takes them.”

He looked surprised when I said ‘girlfriend.’

“Your girlfriend?” He said.

“Yes Adam. I’m into girls.”

“Oh. I thought..”

“I know what you thought Adam. It’s OK don’t worry.”

He looked at me again, but he didn’t just look at me, he was obviously undressing me with his eyes.

“So, ummm... would you do some extra photos?” He asked, the nerves evident in his voice.

“I’m happy with what we’ve done today Adam, but I think we should leave it at that,” I said, a little unconvincingly.

He looked at me understandingly and sat on the arm of the sofa.

“When I said you were gorgeous Danielle, I meant it,” he said, “In fact you’re amazing.”

I ignored his blatant flattery and decided to get back to business. He had, fortunately for him, caught me in a good mood.

“If I did do some extra shots Adam, how would you use them?”

“I wouldn’t.”

I was surprised by his reply, I admit.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I would give you a set and I would keep one for myself. I want to see how you look with no clothes on. I just know you will look fabulous. I would do it for the love of it.”

“O-K-A-Y. What if I just take my top off to begin with and see how we go?”

“Oh yeah sure… whatever!” He said, enthusiastically.

I stood up and stood in front of the fire place and did a few poses to allow him to get the light just right for pure skin tones. Then I slipped off the strap from one shoulder. As it worked its way down my arm, my left breast was partially revealed. Adam stood up and looked at me directly rather than through the lens. He looked through the viewfinder again as I eased my shoulder out of the other strap. He took a couple of photos of my not quite bare breasts, then he walked towards me and like Graham used to do. He arranged my dress slightly, but unlike Graham, he didn’t presume to grope me in any way. He was completely professional. However, his hands were shaking like a leaf.

He reeled off some more shots of me in several different angles and then asked me to pull my top down to my waist. I inched it down until my breasts popped over the top with a brief jiggle. Adam’s eyes opened wide and for a moment he was just transfixed.

“OK, will you lean forward for me,” he said. That gave him a nice view of my tits swaying and he did one from the side in a similar position.

“You have perfect breasts Danielle.”

“OK, thanks. Is that it?” I asked.

“No. Wait a minute.”

He disappeared for a few seconds and came back holding something in a tissue.

“Just stand there a second,” he said.

He took the tissue and whatever was in it and rubbed it on my left tit. I suddenly felt an intense cold on my nipple and I winced, but then relaxed as he did the same with the other one.

“The old ice cube trick,” he said triumphantly. I looked down and my nipples were indeed now as stiff as anything with goose bumps all round the edges.

“Oh yeah! That’s amazing!” He said, reeling off several shots of my erect nipples.

He paused and looked at my toned stomach and put a hand on his chin in thought. Before he had time to say anything, I turned to one side and kept my eyes focused on his. As I did so, I began to ease the yellow dress over my hips and bum.

“Are you sure about this Danielle?”

“I’m sure, if it’s OK with you?”

“Oh yes, it sure is.”

I paused with the dress mid thigh, and held it in place with my legs slightly apart to give him a nice side view of my pert ass and toned legs.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

He just watched me, actually open-mouthed.

“Aren’t you meant to be taking photos Adam?”

“Oh… yes yes!”

As he fired off some shots, I turned towards the camera giving him a full frontal view of my shaven pussy lips, with just my neat blonde landing strip down the middle.

“Oh fuck yes! That’s so beautiful!” He said clearly worked up.

I let the dress fall to my feet and Adam came to move it, partly to get it out of shot, but partly I suspect to get a really good look at my pussy. He was no more than a few inches from my little Lucy as she stood up, a bit too slowly if you ask me. He must have been close enough to see that my pussy was getting wet. My pussy is more often wet than not, but at that moment I was dripping wet.

The fact that I had undressed so sexily, teasing my camera man had turned me on. I wanted him to try something. I wanted him to ask me if he could touch me. I wanted him to sniff my pussy so he could sense the intensity of my arousal. When he stood up, there was the most almighty bulge in his trousers. He looked at me and realised I knew and he went red.

He returned to the camera quickly and took some more photos. Then he popped the question I had been waiting for.

“Danielle?”

“Yes?”

“Would you bend over and touch your toes for me?”

“I thought these photos were just for us Adam?” I said seriously.

“They are!”

“So you’re saying you want a close up of my cunt?”

He looked at me, then looked away. He looked back at me and finally answered.

“Yes. I do.”

The bulge in his trousers was even bigger. I knew he must be packing some meat down there.

I did as I was asked and bent over. I made a bit of a meal of it, giving him time to contemplate the moment when my sex was revealed in all her glory.

“Oh God yes! Oh Danielle! You have such a lovely pussy.”

He took a few photos with me in this position and then I stood up and faced him with my pelvis thrust forward and I parted my lips with my fingers, so he would be able to get a shot right into my pink, glistening vagina, which was awash with my juice. I looked at him and could see he was now in some discomfort, as if he didn’t know whether to sit or stand.

“Why don’t you take them off Adam and come over here!” I said..

“Really?” He said.

“Yes, “ I said.

He undid his flies and took his trousers off like they were on fire. His cock might have actually burst through the cotton if they had been any finer but he took them off and revealed the best-looking cock I’ve seen. It had a bulbous head and was very smooth particularly as he was circumcised. I turned round again and leant against the fireplace with my back parallel with the floor. I couldn’t have given him a clearer signal what I wanted.

My pussy was so wet and I looked round as he dropped to his knees and buried his face between my legs. He didn’t so much lick me out as eat my pussy. He was like a little puppy lapping away at my cunt. I stood there breathing deeply, as he gave me a really good tonguing. My legs began to tremble as he delved his tongue deeper into me, licking me furiously, until he was just rubbing his nose and lips between my crack. Every lap of his tongue seemed to get me closer to coming. I didn’t quite cum, but it was close.

He stood up and I took all seven inches of his fine cock in my hand as he pressed his lips to mine. I could taste my own sweet juices on his lips. I rubbed the shaft back and then let it go slowly, repeating the same move and then I licked my fingers and ran them along the length of his cock until they rested on the tip. He looked into my eyes as his hands reached round to fondle my tits. He took a handful and squished them in his palms. His eyes had kind of glazed over when he had done. It’s nice to know when a man appreciates your body.

“Danielle?”

“Don’t talk Adam, just follow me.”

There was a chair at one end of the hearth and I sat on it. He walked towards me and stopped when his leg touched my knee. I leant forward and took his cock into my mouth and didn’t stop till it hit the back of my throat. I did it over and over again until my saliva was sliding over the shaft. Adam was beside himself with ecstasy as I gave him the blow job of his life. I had his cock between my lips as my tongue circled the glans. My hands were stroking the insides of his legs, which were firm and toned. I could feel his dick begin to swell but I didn’t want him to cum in my mouth, I wanted his hot spunk in my pussy. I weighed his balls in my hand as we swapped places and I knew he was full to bursting.

I lowered myself onto his cock with my feet hooked onto the chair legs and I rocked backwards and forwards with him as deep as he would go. In my position, he had his face buried in my tits and he was blubbing and making the oddest noises I’ve ever known. He must have been so turned on the poor guy and he was heading for one hell of an orgasm.

I raised myself a little so I could pogo on his cock with my fingers raking through his hair and we both started to cum at the same time. Somehow we held it together draining every last second of pleasure from the situation. His cock was prodding my cervix every time I went down and then rubbed on my G spot on the way up. It was fantastic - he was so hard!. I just wanted it to go on and on.

He was almost crying with a nearly delirious pleasure as my pussy tightened round his cock. I could sense his breathing deepen as my body started to convulse. My stomach tensed and I thought the chair was going to collapse as I screamed out - every cell in my body was crying out with a huge release of sexual tension. He finished with a loud groan and it was like a pump had sprayed a pint of red hot spunk into my pussy. He squirmed and grunted as he just came and came with my tits still squashed in his face and then we both became still.

We dressed quietly afterwards and Adam told me he would send me an email when the photos were done.

I was so turned on that day. I don’t think he knew what had hit him. If he had been like Graham, expecting it on a plate he wouldn’t have got anywhere, but I liked how he kind of wished for my body rather than asking for it. I enjoyed the nude shoot, but I will stay with the lingerie and just save the nude stuff for when I'm in the mood.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments