Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natalia and Jake's First Time

"Natalia finally experiences sex with Jake"

6
4 Comments 4
14.7k Views 14.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Natalia was a pretty girl. She had long brown hair, which fell gracefully across her back, small brown eyes, and plump red lips which any man would happily have moving across his body. She was a bit on the short side, however she had a body that would make up for that. She had large perky breasts and a rear end which stuck out a little bit too much, in a good way of course.

Natalia had been the object of Jake’s desire for a while now. She, however, was hesitant on that part. She knew she was attracted to him but she didn’t want to take it too far. Jake didn’t exactly have the best reputation. He was known as a ladies’ man, and she didn’t want to be just another fuck to him.

Natalia was sitting in her room playing on her x-box when her phone vibrated.

“Come Over- Jake”

I can’t .

Natalia paced across her room thinking of what to do. She had been craving the feel of a man for so long now, but she didn’t want a guilty conscience on her shoulders. After ten minutes of walking around aimlessly, she decided to go to Jake’s house, but if anything were to happen she’d put a stop to it immediately.

She fixed herself up a little so she didn’t look like she had just gotten out of bed, and put on a pair of jeans, a black tank top, and blue chucks.

“Hi,” he said smiling as he opened the door. 

“Hey.”

“Come on in, my parents aren’t home.”

“Oh?” she inquired, hoping he didn’t mean what she thought he meant.

“Yeah, mom’s working all day and dad went to my uncle’s house for a visit. Do you want anything to drink? There’s some lemonade.”

“Yes, please,” she replied while eyeing his handsome physique. God, he looks so sexy in that red Lacoste polo and those black skinny jeans.

“What? Why are you smiling like that?”

“Nothing, I just remembered something.”

“If you say so. Make yourself at home. My room’s down the corridor, on the left.”

“Okay.”

She walked into his room and noticed the abundance of posters present. Sum 41, AC/DC, and Guns n’ Roses were clearly some of Jake’s favorite bands. Natalia was in a bit of a shock, for she never knew that she and Jake shared the same taste in music. That only made her want him even more.

Great. Now he has good taste too? Fucking hell. No. No. No. This does not have to mean anything. A lot of people have good taste in music. What makes him so different? No. Nothing is going to happen here tonight. Not one thing.

You’re lying to yourself.

WHAT? NO I AM NOT. SHUT UP, HEAD.

Natalia jumped up a little at the sound of Jake’s footsteps approaching. She quickly seated herself on the edge of his bed and tried to make herself look as chill as possible.

“Hey, uhm, I put a few ice cubes in your lemonade. I hope you don’t mind, it’s just that you look a little hot.”

“I look a little hot?” Natalia asked with a proud look on her face.

“What? No, I, I didn’t mean it like that. I just meant...”

“It’s okay, Jake. I know what you meant. You’re cute when you panic.” Why did I just say that? Good going, Natalia. Now he’s going to get ideas.

“Am I?” he asked while flashing a cheek-to-cheek smile.

“Don’t get cocky.”

“You forget who you’re talking to. It’s me.”

“And? So what if it’s you? That doesn’t mean you’re supposed to act the way everybody expects you to.”

Shit. Shit. Shit. Why the fuck did I just say that? Now he’s going to think I don’t like him. Wait, WHAT? I mean, that’s good. He’s not supposed to think I like him, because I don’t.

“The way everybody expects me to? And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?” he inquired with obvious rage in his tone.

Natalia fell quiet. She couldn’t tell him what people had been saying about him for all these years. She started tapping her foot against the floor indicating the sudden sense of stress that fell upon her. She'd fucked up. She knew she did.

“Oh, so NOW you go quiet, huh? You didn’t have a problem criticizing me a minute ago.”

She couldn’t take it anymore. She’d had this boiling inside of her for years now, and she couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“CRITICIZING YOU? ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU!” She screamed.

“You call this help? Making me feel like I’m some dick?”

Shit. He’s not mad. He’s hurt. I shouldn’t have said anything. Fuck.

She stood up, took the tray of lemonade that was still between his hands, and set it on the table. She sat back on Jake’s bed and motioned for him to sit next to her.

“I have to say something. You will NOT interrupt because I’ve been wanting to let this out for a while. Okay?”

“Okay,” he answered looking slightly annoyed, but willing to cooperate.

“You’re a good person, Jake. You really are. But when you’re around people, you act like an idiot. You pretend not to care, so you go around bragging about having fucked whoever and smoking weed all the time when in reality none of those things actually mean anything to you. They give you this false sense of confidence that makes you act like some egotistical douchebag. And you’re not. A douchebag, that is.”

Natalia couldn’t read the look on Jake’s face. It was one of either shock, or pain, or confusion. Or maybe all three combined.

“I, I really don’t know what to say to that.”

“You don’t have to say anything. I was just stating facts,” she replied, showing a smile that she hoped would appease the situation.

“Do you want to play a couple rounds of Black Ops?” he asked sounding more calm and collected.

“Sure. That sounds like fun.”

“Okay, I’ll set up the PlayStation, and you drink your lemonade.”

“Okay, dad,” she said with a chuckle.

“Oh shut it.”

After about an hour and a half of video games, Natalia decided it was time to leave. It was getting a bit dark outside, and she didn’t want her parents to start asking questions. She hit “pause” and put the controller down.

“I have to go now.”

“No you don’tm” Jake replied sounding angry.

“Yes, I REALLY do.” Natalia got up, and headed for the bedroom door.

“No, you REALLY don’t.” Jake got up, grabbed Natalia by the wrist, and spun her around to face him. Natalia felt an icy chill running down her spine as the look on Jake’s face was alternating between serious and lustful.

“Now, just what do you think you’re doing?” Natalia asked trying to sound annoyed but failing miserably as feelings of utter and complete desire began to radiate from her eyes.

“Well, right now, I’m looking straight at you. In about a couple of seconds, I am going to slam you against the wall and make you regret ever wanting to leave this room.”

Natalia felt her body temperature slowly begin to rise as what Jake just said slowly started sinking in. She didn’t care anymore. She wanted him JUST as much as he wanted her, and for once, she was going to take a chance and see what happened.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” she asked while running her tongue across her cherry-red lips.

Jake’s green eyes were in flames as the words escaped Natalia’s mouth. He got closer to her, grabbed her by the waist, and started moving backward. Natalia’s body hit the closet door with a small thud. Jake positioned himself in a way that his face was literally half an inch away from hers. He grabbed Natalia’s wrists, lifted Natalia’s arms up, and pinned them against the closet door.

They stared at each other for a few seconds with nothing but want and need in their eyes. This was more than sexual frustration. This was more than hormones acting out. This, was raw desire.

Natalia felt hot air escaping from Jake’s half-open mouth. It sent tingles across her sensitive skin. She leaned in for that very first kiss and felt sparks as his lips connected with hers. They moved and swayed together in unison, biting and tasting each and every time.

At first it was slow, and innocent, but a few minutes later, it was hungry and passionate. It was like neither of them had ever been kissed before, and they were just starting to explore the true meaning of human sexuality. Their tongues dug inside each other’s mouths and did not stop moving until complete satisfaction was attained. Natalia pulled out of the kiss for a minute as she needed to regain her breath.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that for,” she said while inhaling and exhaling loudly.

“God, you’re a fucking turn-on.” And with that, Jake dipped his head into Natalia’s neck, and began savoring its sweet taste.

AlanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaGrey

He planted hot, lustful kisses across the bottom, top, and sides of her neck all while still having her arms pinned against the closet door. He would lick his way from the area between her shoulder and her neck, all the way up to her ear.

Natalia couldn’t handle it anymore. She wanted to touch him, feel him, eat him up. She wanted him on top of her, underneath her, insider her, between her legs. She wanted him anywhere and everywhere, as long as his body and hers were in contact.

A small moan escaped her mouth as she began imagining his naked body touching hers. Her breasts began to swell up, and her nipples hardened against Jake’s chest as a sign of enjoyment. Jake took advantage of this as his lips moved from her neck, to her chest.

This time, his kisses were not violent and lust-filled. It was clear that he wanted to take his time. Natalia felt the wetness of his lips slowly, yet forcefully as he kissed the part of her breasts that is exposed. His hold on her wrists began getting less rigid, so she slid her hands out of his, and placed them on the back of his head bringing him closer to her.

Natalia’s breathing started getting more accelerated and ragged by the minute. A few seconds later, Jake did something that sent Natalia over the edge. He moved his head from one of her breasts, and placed it in front of the area dividing each of her breasts. He then used his hot, wet tongue to trace a line starting from that area, going up to her chest, then to her neck, then to the top of her back.

“Strip down to nothing but your boxer shorts right now,” said Natalia while trying to regain her pace of breath.

Jake removed himself from her body long enough to approach her and whisper in his low, masculine voice, ”What’s wrong Natalia? Can’t you wait a little?”

Keeping her hands on the back of his head, Natalia grabbed Jake’s hair and pulled his head back making him twitch a little.

“No Jake, I honestly CANNOT wait to have my hands touching that body of yours. I CANNOT wait to taste every inch of you. And most importantly, I CANNOT wait for you to be moving inside me. Now, could you please do what I said, and take your fucking clothes off?”

And with that, Natalia felt Jake’s now hardened cock moving up against her thigh. Jake walked backwards and took each item of clothing off slowly and sensually, exposing his raw masculine physique. He was caramel-colored. He had strong shoulders and arms, a gorgeously sculpted back, and a toned abdomen.

“Come here, Natalia,” he said with an inviting look in his eyes.

Natalia approached him and placed one hand on his chest. She caressed it, then started going in circles around his nipple, then slid her hand up and down his stomach. She was like a child who had tasted chocolate for the first time. The feel of him was so unfamiliar, yet so pleasurable. She felt his muscles tensing at her touch and said, ”Relax, it’s not like you’ve never been touched.”

He looked deep into her eyes, and gave her an innocent smile. “That’s true, Natalia. I have been touched. A million times, in fact. But it was never like this. Trust me.”

She understood what he meant. Because he was known as the player-type, women wouldn’t really take the time to explore his body and give it the appreciation it deserved. He and his slut-of-the-week would fuck, in the most literal sense of the word. They wouldn’t actually enjoy each other’s bodies.

“Well, you better get used to it then,” she said and she began to feed on his skin. Her hands slid up and down his arms, feeling each and every single underlying muscle. Her lips, on the other hand, placed soft, feather-light kisses across his chest and neck.

Jake felt his eyes closing, and his neck leaning backwards as Natalia began sucking on each of his nipples. His hands found their way to Natalia’s behind, and he dug his fingers between her butt cheeks and pushed her closer to him.

Natalia went back up and started kissing him again. She wrapped her arms around Jake’s neck, and he began undressing her slowly. Jake pulled away from Natalia to look at her half-naked figure standing before him. He was in complete awe. He was examining her body bit by bit and smiling harder each time.

“You’re exquisite,” he said sounding sweet and sincere.

Natalia gave him a small smile as a way of saying “thank you”, placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him backwards until they reached the bed. She motioned for him to lie on it, and she got on top of him with her legs open and him in between them.

She unhooked her bra, and threw it to the ground. She felt Jake’s hard-on getting more rigid, and pressing hard against the bottom of her genital area. She bent forward and began licking up and down his hard abdomen. The feel of her plump breasts moving back and forth against his stomach sent Jake into a frenzy.

“Oh, God, Natalia.” He moaned as he was taking in what was happening.

He wanted to taste her. ALL of her. He intertwined his hands with hers and lifted her up to meet his gaze. He began to kiss her neck as his hands wrapped around her waist and lifted her up slightly so that he could get on his knees. A few minutes later, he was on top of her and now between her legs. He sunk down to her breasts and began kissing one breast, while his hand was cupping and stroking the other.

His lips moved from the top of her breast, sucking and biting the tender skin harder each time, until her reached her nipple. He twirled his tongue around it and then sucked on it, hard. Natalia was in heat. She was breathing hard, and fast. She felt the fluids inside her starting to release as her and Jake’s bodies moved back and forth against each other and she.

Jake started going downwards as he kissed her stomach slowly, and tenderly. When he reached the bottom of her stomach he looked up and gave her the “May I?” look. She nodded, and with one swift move, he slipped her panties off her and spread her thighs open.

With his hands on her knees, Jake’s lips moved from down Natalia’s knees, to the inside of her thighs which were now trembling at his touch. He lowered his head, and flicked his moist tongue at her clitoris. Her back arched with pleasure, and she began moaning as she felt his lips and hot tongue moving relentlessly along the inside of her sensitive walls.

“Oh, God, just please, don’t stop,” she pleaded of him.

And with that he began to suck on her skin, taking it fully in his mouth, making it feel the hot, wet, inside. He loved it. Jake loved every minute of it. He loved pleasing her. He could spend his days doing nothing but making Natalia moan for him, and he’d be happy. And most importantly, he loved the taste of her inside his mouth. He could feel her hot fluids starting to release against his mouth, but he didn’t care. All he wanted to do in that very moment was to please her.

“I’m close,” she said in a high-pitched tone.

“I know,” he replied sounding happy, and not caring about her exploding inside him. And after about one minute, she gave one final moan, and he tasted her.

He got back up, waited for her to “recover”, and whispered, ”Are you up for one final excitation?”

“Are you even serious right now?” she asked, panting and smiling at the same time. She glided her small hands across the length of his back until she reached his boxers. She struggled to remove them, and they both laughed a bit, but she eventually got the hang of it and he was now fully naked on top of her.

“Whoa,” she said while staring down at his penis. It was about seven inches long, not too thick, and glistening with pre-cum.

“What?” he asked sounding amused.

“You know what,” she said, suddenly feeling a little shy.

Sensing her sudden worry, he took her hand, and wrapped it around his penis, while keeping his hand on hers. He started moving his hand up and down, forcing her to stroke his cock. When she got used to the motion, he let go of her hand and enjoyed the moment. She pulled his foreskin back and forth as her hand slid up and down against his cock. He couldn’t take it anymore, so he slipped inside of her making her entire body shudder with pleasure.

“Am I hurting you?”

She moved her head left and right indicating a “no”, and brought him closer to her. Her hands were around his neck and they were now kissing as he was thrusting inside of her. She felt the hardness of his cock moving between her vaginal walls, pushing her trembling body back and forth as he pushed and pulled in and out of her forcefully.

“Oh God, oh God, I can’t take it anymore.” He moaned between struggling breaths.

As his movement inside her began getting more accelerated and rough, so did his kisses. He was now tugging at her lips, and his tongue refused to remove itself from her mouth. His hands held her hips with great strength as they moved upwards, forcing him to go even deeper inside her, making her scream.

“Oh my God, Jake.”

It was like their bodies were only capable of feeling pleasure. The heat and tension kept building inside of them until they reached their pinnacle. And in one final moment of pleasure, they both exploded.

Published 
Written by seductionexpert
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments