Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Kate

7
2 Comments 2
16.9k Views 16.9k
805 words 805 words
Although I like to think I am quite pretty with my just right curvy figure, slim waist and DD cup boobs (which get a lot of attention) I was going through a lean patch and my sexual frustration was building, my vibrator just wasn’t good enough I needed a good fuck, which is when I started dreaming about my best friends boyfriend.

In my defence Matt is 6’2 with gorgeous brown eyes which pull you in and a chiselled body to die for, but he was Hannah’s so I was really trying to resist being a complete bitch and seducing him – I just try hard enough.

My sexual frustration had been building for weeks when Hannah got a little too drunk one night and I had to help Matt bring her home. Me and matt had another couple drinks and I was a good girl and went to bed but a couple hours later I woke up thirsty and on my way to the kitchen heard a noise from the living room and what a saw broke all my resistance.

There was Matt, on the couch, stroking his semi hard cock! It looked like it was about 8 inches and I felt my pussy twitch just looking at it and my nipples perking up under my camisole top. Fuck this I thought and walked through the door, he turned a little stunned but to my surprise and delight didn’t try to hide his cock.

"Err Kate, I thought you would be asleep” he muttered in a low voice looking towards Hannah’s bedroom and then casting his eyes over my body. Moving towards him I leaned over stroking my right hand down his cock and replied “I was after a glass of water, but it looks like maybe you need a hand first”.

With a slight chuckle he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down, “I believe you said you were thirsty, how about you have a suck?” I didn’t need to be told twice taking his cock in my mouth I worked my tongue over it feeling it respond and harden, I took him deeper into my mouth reaching my hand under to squeeze his balls hearing him grunt slightly in response. “Get on the floor” he said, so I did he quickly followed me pulling down my knickers and getting us into a 69.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee



He immediately slide his tongue into my wet pussy and it felt amazing, he was flicking his tongue across my clit and moving down to my lips, while I started to lick the precum of the tip of his cock and sucking his balls. He pulled away and turned pulling my top away and took my nipple into his mouth, “Oh God” I exclaimed, the way he was teasing and pulling at nipples and the weeks of dreaming I couldn’t help myself. He lifted my arms above my head and placed his 8 inches at the entrance to my soaking pussy, moving it against my clit and lips “Do you want me to fuck you Kate?” he said rubbing the end of his cock against my clit.

“Yes, I want your hard cock pounding my pussy, please” I pleaded. He still teased sliding a couple of inches only into my pussy, squeezing my tits with his free hand and then finally it thrust his cock straight in stretching and filling my cunt. God I was glad to have a real cock inside me, it felt so good I didn’t care he was Hannah’s right now I wanted him fuck me good and proper.

He pulled out and flipped me over and shoved it cock straight back in doggy style getting deeper into my pussy, I could feel my orgasm building I reached my hand under to rub my clit combined with his hard cock slamming into my pussy I started cumming hard “ oh yes fuccck” I moaned, he didn’t stop just kept pounding my pussy, pushing my head forwards and then I felt him cum shooting his juice inside me. “Fuck you’re a dirty slut Kate” he breathed in my ear as he pumped a last few strokes.

As he sat back against the couch I turned and licked our juices of his now softening cock loving the taste of our combined juices, once I was done he got up picking up this trousers and went off to the bedroom.

The following morning he and Hannah were both up and he acted like nothing had happened until Hannah was showering when he placed his hand of my ass and whispered in my ear “Whenever you want round 2 let me know”. As my pussy soaked my pants I knew I was taking that invite and god help me if Hannah finds out.

Published 
Written by flirtyhoney06
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments