Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Secretary

17
7 Comments 7
51.8k Views 51.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
Amy was so hot.

She badly wanted to unbutton her blouse the entire way, but even with a camisole underneath that would be just be inappropriate. And she definitely didn't want to appear like a hooker in front of her intimidating boss. Mr. Cromwell was as sexy and cocksure as a porn star. Just the way he strutted (and oh, did he strut) down the hall so sure of himself and so aware of his effect on the female staff; the way his arms flexed with his sleeves rolled past his elbows when he was doing paperwork; the way his hazel eyes darkened on her and sent a shiver up her spine; the way his inky black hair curled perfectly around his collar; the way she got turned on when she thought about him.

She had to stop these fantasies about him. It wouldn't help her to continue dreaming of him fucking her on the desk, his big cock pumping inside her hot pussy, soaking the cherry-wood with their creamy sex juices-

Like that. That had to stop.

Oh but he reminded her so much of Chris Cannon. And that showed just how much she watched porn. To compare her boss to a porn star? Come on.

No more daydreaming. She couldn't afford to lose her job. She must save those thoughts for when she was alone at night, because they definitely got her off more than anything. Just look at him standing there, leaning against the doorway, smiling that sexy teasing grin that stopped her heart, his eyes hinting at something naughty as he watched her-

Fuck!

He'd been staring at her for who knew how long. Embarrassment flooded her face at what he must be thinking. How had she not noticed him? His overwhelming presence was always so hard to ignore. And now he'd caught her with her head in the clouds, when all she'd wanted was to give him head and-

What?

No. That so was not happening so she needed to get over that, and any other fantasy of his face between her thighs...

* * *

Brent Cromwell would never have known what she was doing had he not decided to check back for one last peek. He had to stop this farce of indifference toward Amy. Every night images of her sexy body filled his head and he couldn't get rid of them. Even after he jacked off, (because he couldn't not jack off) he still felt unsatisfied. He wanted that pussy. He fucking wanted those pretty thighs spread for him, showing her pink wetness.

It wasn't right. He knew it, but he went back anyway. Just to check on her, he told himself. That's all he was doing.

So of course when he saw her sitting at her desk with her eyes closed, licking her luscious lips, as if imagining something sexy, his pants suddenly felt too tight. This was not a professional visit, this was a personal visit for his own pleasure. It wasn't right.

Though it didn't stop him from saying, "Busy, Amy?"

"Ah! Um, n-no. No, sir. What can I do you for? I mean for you?"

He almost couldn't contain his surprised chuckle at her stumbling words.

* * *

Oh great. Now he obviously knew what she'd been thinking. What was wrong with her?

His sexy smile told her how he felt about that slip-up. "Actually, I was just coming in to check on you. You've been cooped up in here all day, I thought you might need a break. And to the first question...you could do me for anything, baby."

With a wink he was out the door so fast she could barely gasp in response.

She debated whether that was an invitation or not, but finally concluded, Duh! Hell yeah it is!

Off she went to follow her sexy boss, finding him in one of the conference rooms. Oooh, he was so appealing with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his lightly tanned arms flexing as he moved chairs around, his kissable lips parted slightly, his sexy butt in those black pants-

Quivering with arousal, knowing she was getting wet with anticipation, Morgan entered the room, locking the door behind her. "Mr. Cromwell..."

When he looked up, she boldly unbuttoned three of the seven buttons on her blouse, meaning Brent could now see the top of her blue strapless bra. His eyes widened at the invitation. "Is there something you wanted?" he croaked.

"Yes," she blurted out. "I...um...was wondering...if you could..."

A smirk stretched his lips to one side as he started walking to her slowly. "I think I know what you need, Miz Amy. You need some punishment."

"Wh-what?" she stuttered, totally not expecting that.

"You heard me." He stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "You've been teasing me." His fingers moved to her bra, outlining the bit that showed. "Licking those lush lips when you stare at me...making me picture them around my cock..." Both hands started unbuttoning her blouse. His nearness was actually making feel hot and breathless. It was incredible, the effect he had on her. "Walking down the hallways with this gorgeous hair - which you'd better never cut - flowing behind you, and now coming in here with your blouse unbuttoned. How could I resist?" he teased, palming her left breast.

She swallowed and tried to speak, but nothing except his touch on her body came to mind. She felt herself give in to him completely, something she never thought she'd do to a man. As he gently and expertly unhooked her bra and pushed it aside, she gasped at the cold on her nipples, and then tossed her head back at the sensation of his tongue on the right hard nub.

"Mmmmmm fuck," moaned Brent. "I've wanted to taste these since your first day here."

Amy could only moan in response as her hands flew up through his hair, holding his hair against her chest. She felt him lift her up and place her on the table, his free hand feeling its way up and down her thigh, exciting her already aching pussy. His light stroking felt so delightful on the area of tender inner thigh, she shivered, tossed her head back, and moaned all at the same time.

"Oh, yes..." Her fingers flew up through his black hair.

* * *

Mmmm, her nipples were so good and hard. Brent's cock was super stiff against Morgan's body. It was begging to be released, and he couldn't leave it confined anymore. Reaching down to unzip his pants, he continued his assault on her lovely breasts.

And were they ever lovely. He'd dreamed about licking whipped cream off these precious mounds, chocolate syrup off those hard nipples, burying his face between them. They were the perfect size. They weren't big, but neither were they little. He'd guess...B36. And didn't that show just how many women he'd fucked in his life...

But Amy wasn't just any woman. There was something so sensual about her, and she was always so oblivious to how sexy she was. She'd sit there licking her lips when he walked by sometimes, stroke a finger down her neck, play with her long, thick hair. One time he'd been on his way toward her to ask her to make copies of something, and she'd had her hand between her legs under the desk. He kept talking to her about other things, just to see what she was doing. She kept squirming a little, moving her legs, and he caught glimpses of her beautiful mid-thighs.

He'd never figured out what she'd been doing exactly, because a client came in at that moment, but he had a pretty good idea she was at least teasing herself. That's when he'd started to wonder what kind of panties she wore. Now, he had the chance to find out.

Sliding his hands down her sides, Brent trailed his lips back up to her face, but didn't kiss her, just stared at her intensely as she breathed a little shallowly. His fingers found the zipper on her purple A-symmetrical skirt and pulled it down. He was about to tell her to stand up so he uncover the rest of her sexy body, but she stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"I'm not gonna be the only one naked here," she said saucily. He gave a sexy half-smile, eyes lowered in lust, but before he could reply she was already unbuttoning his blue shirt and shoving it off his shoulders, then removing his t-shirt.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear



The look in her eyes when she finally got her hands on his chest was so damn sexy. She did it with such interest in his body and the way it felt, and she payed very close attention to his response to each touch and each spot. Her fingers made light circles around his nipples which drove him crazy.

"Miss Amy, you still need to be punished."

"Hm?" She looked up completely taken off guard. It was so cute.

"Sit back on the table," he commanded, sitting back in the closest chair and unzipping his pants. Slowly pulling his - well, actually his erection sprung out on its own, Brent continued, "I want you to touch yourself. Touch yourself as you think about me. As you think about this." At "this," he gripped his cock for her to see.

* * *

Amy couldn't believe what she was about to do. Some inner confidence came out and suddenly her body was propping itself back with her legs spread, giving her boss his first look at her panty-clad pussy. Today she had chosen to wear a lacy red thong with a little ruffle around it.

Watching Brent grasping the base of that thick cock she'd daydreamed of hundreds of times before, she teasingly ran her fingers up and down her inner thighs, moving her skirt up and out of the w-

"Just take the damn thing off," his rough aroused voice ordered, sending a heated shiver up her spine.

Instead of the skirt however, she slid down her thong, slowly...with a knowingly innocent smile. The smoldering look in his eyes could have burned her to ashes. She'd shaved the night before. She loved feeling her smooth skin around her pussy and clit.

He growled, and the sound was so sexy it made her itch to just jump his bones right then and there, but she kept up her slow teasing, sliding her middle finger down her slit, teasing herself as well. She wasn't fond of a man who could be in control during sex, both physically and metaphorically. But she did love when a man was trying and failing because he was just too aroused. He was on the brink. That's what she liked. When they were striving to sound like they were not about to lose it. A man at the edge of his sexual restraint...she loved that. It made her think of all the things she could do to set him off. Just a lick of her top lip. A finger gliding down her neck. A simple swallow. Even just a graceful finger movement. Or a glimpse of the thigh - anything to push him off the edge.

As Amy rubbed her steaming pussy with that middle fingertip, she could hear his breathing while he watched. Her nipples felt so frickin' tight. She wanted his hands and mouth to come back and ease the ache overtaking her whole body. The need between her thighs deepened as she now ran two fingers around her clit, showing Brent her soft pink pussy lips as well. His clenched jaw loosened to a straight-out gape.

"What do you think?" she asked "innocently," gesturing to her bare mons. "Is it what you dreamed?"

God, she couldn't believe she was goading him like this! But look at that cock, throbbing in his hand as he pumped it, his eyes glued to her fingers teasing herself.

Then she sighed in feigned disappointment. "I guess it's not, since you're just sitting there and not putting your hands all over me and your cock inside me. I'll just stop."

Before her legs hit the ground Brent was up and slamming his cock right into her without warning, the chair hitting the ground with a clatter. And - fuck! He was so...thick. She felt so full!

* * *

"You think I...don't...want you?" Brent growled, once he got settled inside her steaming pussy. God, it was Heaven! So much better than his fantasies. She felt just made for him, perfectly fitted around his rock hard cock.

He couldn't even wait for Amy to adjust, he just started thrusting. Luckily Amy adapted within two seconds and was grinding her hips back, her arms flung around his neck, her fingernails at his shoulders.

"I've been waiting so long for this!" she moaned louder than she meant to. He loved it. Suddenly it was like a whole new woman had emerged.

In and out, he went, so deep, so fucking tight her pussy felt, gripping his cock like a vise. Amy gasped and made senseless noises of pleasure with each thrust. She reached down to rub her clit, but he beat her to it, meeting her eyes in a close intense stare, rubbing her aching bud with his fingertips speedily. Their heavy breathing was such a turn-on to both of them, and that's when the clock chimed 5 minutes to 5 pm. People would be leaving soon, walking out of their offices, leaving their desks, walking right by the meeting room. They could see their silhouettes. It would be obvious what they were doing. Two bodies rocking into each other, legs up and around his waist, his hips gyrating, his throbbing cock pushing into Amy's beautiful, hot pussy, again and again, her hard nipples pointing at him - he bent down and gave them both a suck and little bite, which drove his fucking sexy secretary wild.

"Yeah, you like that?" he growled in her ear, feeling her body tense up. "That feel good?"

"Oh..." she gasped. "Yes, Brent, yes! Don't stop, don't stop!"

"Oh I won't, baby," he breathed harshly, gazing into her cloudy eyes, his own filled with the same euphoria. "You ready to come for me? I'm gonna make you come so fucking hard."

"Make me see fucking stars!"

That uninhibited shout of bliss threw all hesitancy and patience to the wind. Brent crashed his cock inside her deeper, faster, and harder than before, bringing them both to orgasm quickly. When Amy came she called out his name, and a split second later, Brent came too, moaning her name as well.

At that point, a whole group of CEO's could walk right through demanding to know what the hell was going on, and all he'd have for them was a giant middle finger.

"Yes baby, yes, squeeze my cock, yessssss..." he trailed off in a hiss of breathlessness, riding out the ultimate orgasm: one shared with Amy, as she came all over his cock. It felt so damn good, so flippin' amazing, drenching his exploding cock with her sweet juice...

* * *

The after-sex moment wasn't awkward, like her friends had warned her it would be. Amy instead felt the urge to giggle with Brent. Giggle with him like they were still in high school and had just been seen cutting class or something. Any moment the door would open, and the manager would waltz right in and ask them what they thought they were doing, naked, in a meeting room with the door unlocked, Miss Innocent Amy on his lap, breasts bare for all to see, her pretty little pussy with wetness seeping through. And him, his cock out, dripping with her sticky sweet sugary juice -

Amy was already up and dressing, so he got up and started dressing too.

"I didn't mean to end this way," she started once they stood before each other clothed again, "but I didn't want to be caught. Really."

"Right. I understand."

He did. He smirked. "I understand you didn't want to continue because you were afraid you might start stripping for me."

She blushed and tried to look affronted, but a small laugh escaped, ruining the glare. The sexy devil had the balls to chuckle, so she grabbed him by the tie, pulling him in for a long, hot, passionate kiss. Leaving Brent standing there shocked and hungry for more, she danced away, swaying her hips as she left the room, and the office.

* * *

As he watched the most beautiful woman he'd ever known move seductively out of the room, his cock twitching, he couldn't help but wonder.

Was the sway of her hips an invitation?...
Published 
Written by StillPure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments