Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Secretary

"A Naughty Secretary gets a promotion and a good fuck."

9
2 Comments 2
48.6k Views 48.6k
946 words 946 words
Famous Story

  I sat at my lone desk in the front of the office, counting down the seconds until I could go home to my boyfriend, who promised me an evening of excitement today. I got wet just thinking about the kinky things we would do. I wanted his hot cock in my mouth that very second, pulsating as he asks for permission to cum in my mouth.
  I was awoken from my fantizations when I heard my boss, Mr. Langley, call my name on the PA system. I gathered up my filed paperwork and strolled to his office.
  I felt the other male co-workers watching me as I made my way down the hall. I could hear them licking their lips and making purring noises whenever I was near. I bit my lip and tossed my long brunette hair behind my shoulder before walking into the place where my naughty fantasies would soon become reality.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Langley,” I greeted pleasantly. I sat in a chair in front of his desk, crossing my legs, making sure just a peak of my lime green panties were visible.

“Ms. Brennan, you’ve worked with us for about a year now. I was wondering if you’re interested in a promotion.” The older man spoke. Whereas Mr. Langley was about 45 and married, I had to admit that a lot of my fantasies involve him jacking off to me.

“What’s the proposal?” I asked seductively, hoping he’d catch my drift.

“Well, you would work shorter hours and have no paperwork to do… And you’d be in my office most the day. Oh, and I’ll increase your weekly pay by $10 an hour.” He winked at me and I could feel him undressing me in his mind.

“What are the conditions?” I asked as I drew my face closer to his.

“Loose the shirt…” He mumbled.


  He mashed his lips against mine as I worked with the buttons on my blouse. He slid it off of me, revealing my lacy black bra supporting my 36C breasts. “You’ve been a naughty little secretary.” Mr. Langley whispered in my ear as he unclasped my bra.
My nipples hardened as soon as his tongue made contact with them. He sucked them hard, occasionally nibbling causing me to shudder in pleasure.

  As he worked my nipples, I slid off his suit jacket and began to fumble with the buttons on his shirt. Our lips connected again and I felt myself being hoisted on to his desk.   I leaned back on it and spread open my legs giving him full access to my covered vag. He slid my skirt up past my thighs and began to rub my pussy vigorously outside the cotton of my panties.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

I let out a soft moan and could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

  As soon as I was about to cum, he stopped. I gave him a confused look and the older man just smirked at me. “I’m your boss. You pleasure me now.” I smiled and crawled down from the desk and got on my knees before him. I undid his belt and slowly pulled his pants down revealing his 8 inch, rock hard cock. I had to admit I was impressed.

  I wrapped my hand around him, slowly thrusting up and down. I occasionally licked the top of the head, making him go crazy. When I thought he’d had enough teasing, I took his whole dick into my mouth. Mr. Langley grabbed the back of my hair and began to wildly fuck my face. I gagged and moaned as his rod jabbed the back of my throat continuously. I started to feel his cock throb and my boss stopped.

  He looked uncertain, like he didn’t know whether he should cum in my mouth or not. “Go ahead baby.” I mumbled, my mouth still stuffed with him. He gave a few more thrusts before he exploded. I obediently swallowed each drop.

He pulled away, his cock going limp. “That’s a good girl.” He said as he patted the top of my head. “Now I wanna taste that sweet pussy of yours.”

  I happily got back up on his desk, knocking down most of the stuff on there to the floor. I spread my legs and rested them on Mr. Langley’s shoulders as he knelt down in front of me. He moved my panties to the side and roughly slid his fingers up and down my wet slit. I moaned and whispered his name.
  He stuffed two fingers into me and started to lick my clit. I could feel myself begin to lose it. He removed his fingers and jabbed his tongue in and out of my hole.
  Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I wrapped my legs around his head, forcing his whole face to be buried in my mound. I gripped the edges of desk and came all over my boss’s face.

I released my death grip on him and he leaned over me and locked lips with me. I caressed his tongue with mine, tasting my own sweet juices. “Yum!” Was all Mr. Langley said.

  Afterward, we got dressed and I got ready to leave. “Mina, I want you in here 7 o’clock sharp tomorrow. Any later and you’ll have to be punished…” He said to me as I left his office. It looked like I was gonna be late to work tomorrow.

As soon as I got into my car, it dawned on me that I had a romantic evening with my boyfriend tonight.

                                       All well. He can bang the naughty secretary too.      

Published 
Written by MzKittin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments