Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly love

11
4 Comments 4
10.0k Views 10.0k
927 words 927 words
Drake and I have been neighbors since we were born. I'm 9 months older than Drake. He and I have only talked in the hallways at school every once in a while and the one class we have together. 

One night, I received a text from him asking if I wanted to go to a movie with him. I have always had a crush on him, so of course I said yes. 

Drake picked me up in his brand new car. He knocked on the door and escorted me to the passenger's side of his car. Once at the door of his car, he opened it. I was surprised. He told me that he wanted to take me to supper. He took me to this fancy restaurant and we had really clicked. He even paid for supper! After supper, we went to see the movie. He had his arm around me from the very beginning, but never kissed me. I was kind of disappointed. After the movie, he grabbed my hand lightly and we walked to his car. We pulled into my driveway, and he commented on how nobody was home at my house. I thought my parents would be, they are usually home. 

Drake opened my door and led me to the front steps of my house. I opened the door and
we both walked into the dark and silent house. I set my purse down on a bench beside the door. I felt him come up right behind me and hug me tightly from behind. He brought his hand up to the side of my face and turned it toward him. Our faces seemed to meet like two speeding freight trains that were colliding. Our tongues danced; we kissed for what seemed like forever. I'm not going to lie, I loved every minute of it. 

We were still kissing and I realized he started pushing me toward the steps. He was still behind me and his hands started to unbutton my shirt. I didn't stop him. He got my shirt all the way unbuttoned and pulled it off of me without breaking our kiss. We started to walk up the steps. We weren't kissing as rapidly now. But with every step, it seemed like our bodies got closer and closer. When we finally reached the top of the stairs, I felt his hands unbuttoning my pants. He pushed them down and kept walking. I then felt his hands leave my body, and then I felt a slight bit of wind. I assumed it was his pants being pushed down. He hadn't come back to me yet. I felt another gust of wind, I felt his shirt brush me. He had obviously taken that off too. He came around to the front of me. He wrapped around me... I assumed he was just giving me a hug, but I realized he was unhooking my bra.

Barb_Lis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Barb_Lis

Our bodies felt like one. He was so close to me, I could feel the bulge still restricted by his boxers. He pulled away from me and pushed down his boxers, and then my underwear. He then grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. Before we got to my bed, Drake kissed me again, he pushed me down on my bed. We both got adjusted and kissed some more.

This was my first time with all of this. My first kiss just happened downstairs like 15 minutes ago, and now I was going to lose my virginity? Alright. I wasn't going to stop this, if I did, Drake would probably think I was a joke. And I might not get this opportunity again, with Drake anyway.

After a couple minutes of kissing, I felt Drake readjusting, I knew he was moving in between my legs. I spread my legs to let him have easier access. I felt the tip of his manly-ness touch my pussy lips. I let out a slight moan, but it was cut off early. I felt him grab my hips and thrust deeply into me. I wanted him. He kept thrusting back and forth. I was now screaming. I needed to grab onto something. I put my hands on his back and dug my nails into him. I knew he liked that because he went down to kiss my neck. He started nibbling on my neck. Drake gripped my left breast which made me let out a slight moan.

Drake was still thrusting in and out of me. I was in so much pleasure, between him inside of me, he nibbling on my neck, and him fondling with my breast. I loved it. I was moaning uncontrollably now. I could feel myself getting ready to cum.

I knew Drake was ready too when he said, "Oh god, Lexsie. I'm going to cum!" 

"Don't stop, Drake! Don't stop!" I yelled. "Uhhh! Draaaake!"

"Lexsie, can I cum inside you?!" Drake asked, he was still thrusting.

"Yesss! Drakeeee! Do it now!" I yelled. I felt Drake cum inside me, I felt him grow limp inside me.

We both sighed simultaneously. He fell onto the open space beside me on my bed. 

He hugged me, and said, "Thank you, Lexsie. I had a great time tonight. The movie, supper, and everything." He sighed. "Lets do this again sometime."

I hugged him back and said, "I'd like that a lot, Drake.. Definately."

Okay, this is my first story! Tell me what you think! Should I write a different story?
Haha, I know there can't really be a part two to this. x)
Published 
Written by spicegirl76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments