Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Years Fireworks

"New Years goes out with a bang for Annie and a stranger."

11
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
920 words 920 words
It was a beautiful Summer evening in Australia, and the new years festivities were booming. Annie, an eighteen-year-old university student, was getting ready for her night at the harbour. This is where she planned to get drunk and get fucked.

Putting on her sleek mini dress, she thought of her ex-boyfriend. Dumping her by email? What a jerk. She definitely deserved better, and hopefully tonight was the night she could get back at him.

The dress she wore was black, only barley covered her ass, and had her loose tits almost bouncing out the top. She had decided to not wear bra or panties. Looking in the mirror she saw her curvy physique. She had a thin waist that was accented by her 32DD chest.

"Perfect," she thought as she stared at herself.

Dirty thoughts flushed her mind as she finished the outfit with 4 inch platforms. They made her legs look long, thin and luxurious.

At 10:00 p.m she heard her friends car pull up in her drive. She took one last look in the mirror before leaving. Slipping into the car, her friends joked about how slutty she looked. During the car ride they mentioned any guy would jump at the chance to fuck her that night. She laughed it off, hoping they didn't realise that was her real intention.

When they arrived at the harbour, the festivities were already in full swing. Loud blaring music, alcohol, and most importantly, hot guys.

Annie made an excuse to get away from her friends and started flirting with every guy she bumped into. She couldn't find the right target until she got knocked to the ground by the wave of people. Looking up for help, she noticed a tall muscular man with dark features. He started coming towards her to help her up.

"He's the one," she thought to herself as he helped pull her off the ground.

"Thank you," she said to him, still gripping onto his masculine arm.

He looked nervously around before whispering to her,

"I think your ass hanging is out of your dress."

Annie, instead of being embarrassed, saw the opportunity.

"Want to see more?" she asked him.

He didn't answer, merely grinned and looked at the ever growing bulge in his pants. Annie dragged him through the crowds to a hotel she had booked for the night. She'd made a booking here for the purpose of herself and her friends being too intoxicated to drive. She decided that if she kept it pretty clean, they'd never have to know.

She checked into the room and they both practically ran for the elevator. Before the doors could close they were already entangled in a passionate kiss.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

Both of them had to use all their self restraint not to rip each others clothes off there and then. As the elevator pinged open, they ran to the door of their room (after quickly fiddling with the lock) were inside on the bed. Annie took control by ripping his shirt open, causing the buttons to spill to the floor, revealing his masculine chest. She soon had his pants off and was eagerly sucking on his nine inch cock, the biggest she'd had yet!

He stopped her after a few minutes and took her dress of, revealing her naked body. He stared wide eyed, before bringing his face to her cunt. He stuck his tounge out before furiously lucking away at her sopping pussy. She groaned as his tongue plunged between in and out of her wet cunt. She held his face at her pussy until she felt the familiar wave building in the pit of her stomach. She started moaning harder and harder before she felt the release. Within seconds she was screaming and covering his whole face with her juices.

Pushing him back to the bed, she stroked his throbbing dick a few times to bring him back to full mast. She then guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and sat all the way down on him. They both let out a loud moan of ecstasy as he grabbed on to her tits and started pounding her pussy.

He grabbed her hair and yelled, "Is this how you fucking like it you fucking slut?"

She could do nothing but moan as she got dominated. He pounded her for what seemed a bliss eternity before yelling out a warning that he was about to cum. She pulled his cock out of her cunt and started pumping her hands around his throbbing manhood. His cock throbbed as his warm white juice squirted straight onto her face, tits and mouth. She gobbled up what was on her face, and massaged the rest onto her tits, then down her stomach to her gaping pussy.

After entering the shower and soaping each other up, he picked up her weak body and started banging her against the wall of the shower. After it got too soapy he lay her down on the bathroom floor and continued the attack on her pussy. After again cleaning up, they fucked rhythmically to the pounding music on the street below.

It was a great start to the year, and Annie hoped she hadn't seen the last of this handsome fuck buddy. Before he left, she made sure to get his name and address. Just incase she needs another night of pleasure.

~~ Hi guys! Thanks so much for reading. This is my first story so i'd really appreciate any feedback you had on it! Eve xx

Published 
Written by fuckbuddyeve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments